Customer satisfaction commitment: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report

Your Search: blue world pools global sun pools from blue world pool
There may be more specific results for "blue world pools global sun pools from blue world pool"
For more specific results for "blue world pools global sun pools from blue world pool"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
WOWW Fashion Jody's Secret On June 28, 2017 I ordered 2 adjustable sports bras from Jody's Secret. They said in receipt to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. After 6 weeks I started emailing them at ,support@ jodyssecret.com. I have sent them 3 emails and have had no response . I have not found any other way to contact them and have never received my product. My credit card was charged $ 49.94 by WOWW Fashion Internet Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Infomercial Rip-offs: WOWW Fashion Internet

Aug 23 2017
Shudder.com I canceled my membership months ago emailed them saying I couldn't use it to close the account. They acted like they did but they are still taking money out of my checking account . To me that's stealing . And the service isn't professional at all . Especially when they say it's taking care of and you check ur statement from the bank and see that they are stealing my hard earned money .. Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Websites: Shudder.com Internet

Aug 23 2017
Ellys world Internet Author: MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, Maryland Beauty Salons: Ellys world Internet

Aug 23 2017
Elly's World Rip off Internet Author: Lake Suzy, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's World Internet

Aug 23 2017
ACS incorporated collection agency Paul Smith, Attorney, New YorkAlex Cooper, Investigation OfficerMichael Brown, Investigation Officer I have gotten 4 e-mails from July through August..first one says pay 350. Now says lawsuit amount 2873.81, restitution payoff 964.52 due to extra fees added..charged with fraudulent case and unless I email them and pay half today and rest by end of month, they will get lawsuit and credit bureaus will seize my bank account. New York Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Collection Agency's: ACS incorporated collection agency Internet

Aug 23 2017
SkinnyMeChocolate Have been trying to reach them to cancel, the number I found 1-855-354-6971 on their site is for TDS. I just found out from their reviews they may charge me $39 + change. Now I have to call my card company & I can't reach them. Even so far by email Austell Georgia Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: SkinnyMeChocolate Austell, Georgia

Aug 23 2017
Drew Bird, Drew Bird Costume Designer, Drew Bird Costume Supervisor Drew Bird is a independent contractor for hire as a seamstress, costume supervisor and costume designer. Please be advised, she has a tendency to be honest in her abilities and criminal in her financial dealings. Several individuals have reported similar situations in which the person noted above, Drew Bird, waits until the last minute before all her contractual agreements are met as a tactic to exploit money from her clients. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles , California Seamstress: Drew Bird Los Angeles , California

Aug 23 2017
Gloabl Investor Alerts GLOBAL INVESTOR ALERTS WARNING! DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY Fort Lauderdale Internet Author: Alabama Legal Process Servers: Gloabl Investor Alerts Internet

Aug 23 2017
Addict Gear Shoes purchased 30th June. Money taken from visa card 1st July. Email sent confirming delivery and proof of purchase but no delivery and no response from 5 emails sent.. S$82.. spent and nothing for it - order number 27806 Advertised on FB. Was good value so I thought I was buying something I wanted. I thought it was USA Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Sporting Goods: Addict Gear Internet

Aaliyah Dana Haughton Aubrey Drake 'drizzy' Graham FRAUDS FAKE LOVE Nationwide
Author: WORLD WIDE, Other Cult Organizations: Aaliyah Dana Haughton Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Public moving services, Sarah johnson Qouted me and are not confirming a pick up a pick up date. They have drafted $1033 from my checking account and my pickup should be on 9/28, but they now have phones that are not in service and I am left hanging. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Lansdowne, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Public moving services, Sarah johnson Charlotte , North Carolina

Blue Surf Art bluesurfart.com Review very bad customer service Kate! Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles,, California Art Gallery: Blue Surf Art Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Elly's World Elly's Professional Steam Hair Straightener scam Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Elly' s world Steam strightner ad in Facebook Internet
Author: Sylacauga, Alabama Beauty Products: Ellis worl Internet

Aug 22 2017
Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge (GA) Ignored disabled person. Caused medical problems Blue Ridge Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Hotel: Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge (GA) Blue Ridge, Georgia

Aug 22 2017
John Rascona Johnny Opportunistic Hookers from Kiev San Francisco and Seattle CA and WA Author: San Francisco, California Adultery: John Rascona

Aug 22 2017
Expo network, 2017 Crab and beer fest, crab world festival My boyfriend and I purchased tickets at 49.00 each received an email and confirmation numbers however haven't received any tickets and no answer just a recording let messages and sent email no response . San Leandro California Author: san diego, California Festivals & Event Services: Expo network Internet

Aug 22 2017
Phase One Transport and Jeremy Toliver Delivey and Transport. More like wreck your new trailer and use it for other jobs across the country Transporter of anything nati Doesn't even know how to drive. Delivered my trailer from Atlanta to California towing everyone's stuff inside it the entire way. Dented trailer by jack knifing it and then blows out axles 4 hours from my house. Luckily axle manufacture stepped in and replaced. Contacted U Ship the wholesalers and Phase One and U Ship won't even let me leave bad feedback while Phase one won't reply to emails or calls. Found people articles left in trailer from when he drove it to me. Both Phase One Transport and UShip are Scams with no accountability. Alabama Nationwide Author: Thousand Oaks, California Auto Shipping Companies: Phase one Transport Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Ellys world Fraud Internet Author: West hills, California Internet Fraud: Ellys world Internet

Aug 22 2017
Blue Cloud Deals Matthew Hadburg Internet Author: cuthbert, Georgia Alternative Health: Blue Cloud Deals Internet

Aug 22 2017
Henry Industries lied about delivering my order from office depot wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Trucking Companies: Henry Industries wichita, Kansas

Aug 22 2017
All Things Beauty I also ordered a product from All Things Beauty and not received yet. Order date was June 24th, current date is August 22nd. My credit card was charged immediately with the promise to process within 14 days. The tracking shows it was sent out on July 5th from their warehouse to China California Internet Author: Kitchener, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: All Things Beauty Internet

Aug 22 2017
KCC Class Action Services Shestopal v. Follett Higher Education Group Settlement Administrator Sent me a check for $107.11 as settlement for Shestopal v Follett Higher Education Group Settlement Administrator from KCC Class Action Services Providence Rhode Island Author: Lakeville, Indiana Bad Check Writers: KCC Class Action Services

Aug 22 2017
Dr. Joel Caldwell Fraudulently billed his family's move from New York to Florida to our business, and made unauthorized credit card purchases Clermont Florida Author: Groveland, Florida Mental Health: Dr. Joel Caldwell Clermont, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Ticket Fulfillment Services I purchased 2 tickets to a beach boys concert in ocean city md on February 16, 2017 for August 23, 2017. I thought I was ordering from Ticketmaster, but must have been redirected. . Internet
Author: Collegeville, Pennsylvania Ticket Sales: Ticket Fulfillment Services Internet