Your Search | blue hippo

May 13 2016
VO Financial Frank LaPalomento I payed them 5000.00 to get me out of my timeshare because I never have used it nor could I afford it anymore and that is what the company said there speciality was Egg Harbor Township New Jersey
Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Investment Brokers: VO Financial Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey

May 12 2016
Blue Dog RV Dis-honest, Sneaky, Not Honorable at all. Post Falls Idaho Author: Spokane, Washington RV Dealers: Blue Dog RV Post Falls, Idaho

May 12 2016
Blue Jay Way Galleries Texas Jim Hansen Unresponsive, irresponsible, rude, and totally dishonest Criminals Cedar Park Texas
All is Good Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: Blue Jay Way Galleries Texas Internet

May 11 2016
Outdoor Travelar/Blue green vacations in Bass Pro Shop Blue GreenOutdoor Travelar Free is Free Rockwell Texas Nationwide Author: Corsicana , Texas Cruises: Outdoor Travelar/Blue green vacations in Bass Pro Shop Nationwide

May 09 2016
Blue Star Cruises Rude, irate, impatient Florida Author: Richmond, Virginia Boat Cruises: Blue Star Cruises Nationwide

May 09 2016
Blue Star Cruises Very disrespectful Palm Beach, Florida Author: DETROIT, Michigan Tours & Excursions: Blue Star Cruises Internet

May 06 2016
HCCUA (ICAN) Gwendolyn sent me (2) emails with no# and sent me a letter stating that they were going to close my account if I didn't send in my payment , and I was confused so i called and gave them my payment because they said it had something to do with my insurance with Blue cross Blue Shield and my insurance company doesn't know anything about this company. and Boca Raton Florida Author: Brodnax, Virginia Health Insurance: HCCUA (ICAN) Boca Raton, Florida

May 03 2016
Blue Shield Protective Services inc damaged my car window with scratches Miramar Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Blue Shield Protective Services inc Miramar , Florida

May 03 2016
ICEBERGCUPS ICEBERGCUPS.CTX I PAID FOR TWO YETI CUPS ONE PURPLSE AND ONE AQUA BLUE MY MONEY HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR 91.67 AND I STILL HAVE YET TO RECEIVE ANYTHING AND NOW THE WEBSITE IS NO LONGER ANY GOOF IRVING TEXAS Author: MABELVLAE, Arkansas Appliances: ICEBERGCUPS ICEBERGCUPS.CTX Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovskii, Blue Lynx Marketing Group, TopFin Labs Do NOT work for Glen Kutsovsky SCAM ARTIST of TopFin Labs Based in USA, now lives in Kiev UKRAINE topfinlabs.com/ miami, usa and kiev, ukraine Internet Author: Manila, Alabama Internet: Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Internet

Apr 29 2016
Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovskii, Blue Lynx Marketing Group, TopFin Labs Do NOT work for Glen Kutsovsky SCAM ARTIST of TopFin Labs Based in USA, now lives in Kiev UKRAINE http://topfinlabs.com/ Author: Other Employees: Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Internet

Apr 28 2016
Donnie Mullins Donniestacie mullins Prestonburg Kentucky Author: Blue rock, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Donnie Mullins Prestonburg, Kentucky

Apr 28 2016
Xane web sol Calling out of the BLUE..about computer issues. RIVESVILLE West Virginia Author: Sandersville, Georgia Computer Fraud: Xane web sol RIVESVILLE, West Virginia

Apr 23 2016
Blue Star Cruise Lines Loosers Scam Art you dont want... all aboard! Florida they claim Nationwide
Author: marita, Oklahoma Air Travel: Blue Star Cruise Lines Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Blue Marlin Motors Took my Deposit and Would not sell me the Car ! Stuart Florida Author: Yonges Island , South Carolina Auto Dealers: Blue Marlin Motors Stuart, Florida

Apr 20 2016
SURVIVAL LIFE $19.90 charge has come from out of a blue in April 2016, after I ordered targets from them in Decembver. Tragets came--I piaid S&H ~$7.95 good--BUT THESE people charged me in February $38.80--I called the bank, canceled. In April again! What the heck do they do!? Austin, Texas Hello Elijah Author: LEXINGTON, Kentucky Sporting Goods: SURVIVAL LIFE Austin, Texas

Apr 20 2016
Blue Star Cruise Thomas Preston Booked a land and cruise trip from Ft Lauerdale to Palm Beach all inclusive then 2 nights on Blue Star and five night all inclusive stay at Grande Lucayan Resort all inclusive including rental car,to be used in next 18 months . Also a separate trip to Mexico for 6days and Five nights,Also would help get cheaper airline ticketsThey have already charged my credit card ,I was told a package would be mailed to my home address ,never arrived,, Fort Lauderdale. Florida By telephone to SC Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Cruise Ships: Blue Star Cruise Internet

Apr 15 2016
Blue Fin Rock Harbor Marina & RV Resort Sam & Alana Stoia BEWARE...These Deviants will steal everything you own! BOTTOM FEEDERS, Stay Away!! Key Largo Florida
Author: New Jersey RV Resorts: Blue Fin Rock Harbor Marina & RV Resort Key Largo, Florida

Apr 11 2016
This is to everyone who tried to mess with me it represents our freedoms which i am entitle and nobody has the right to take them away that is what the judge did the court and the hawthornes Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 06 2016
Blue Cube It Relic Solutions, The sales guys gave false promises, provided training, said they would market my resume , never worked on it and did not even arrange a single interview S parker Colorado CO 80134 CO Author: Redwood City, California Computer Training & Education: Blue Cube It Internet

Apr 06 2016
Federico Garcia Blue color CorpTechnologi.co Scammer stole two Rolex from me. Value usd40,000 Aventura Florida Author: Sunny isles, Florida Jewelry Stores: Federico Garcia Aventura , Florida

Apr 06 2016
William E White Will White Credit Repair Scam Artist - Identity Thief Blue Springs Missouri Author: kansas city, Missouri Credit Services: William E White Blue Springs, Missouri

Apr 05 2016
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance Application processed and payment pulled from account after appl cancelled Alpharetta Georgia
Author: Alpharetta , Georgia Health Insurance: Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Internet

Apr 04 2016
Jeff Blue Rock Shop Music Group, Blue Ladder, Inc, Rock Shop Music Mixes False Promises and Deceitful Tactics to get your MONEY W. Hollywood California Author: Tennessee Producers: Jeff Blue W. Hollywood, California

Mar 31 2016
Blue dolfine magazines Unauthorized charge to my account Connecticut usa Connecticut Author: EARLY, Iowa Art Galleries: Blue dolfine magazines Iowa