BLUE HIPPO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: blue hippo
There may be more specific results for "blue hippo"
For more specific results for "blue hippo"
Showing 26-50 of 7,533 Found Reports For more specific results for "blue hippo"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 10 2017
Blue Moon Savannah Kittens Savannah Spirit Cattery Andrew is the owner Scam, Angry NE Washington, District of Columbia Author: Mesa, Arizona Cash Services: Blue Moon Savannah Kittens NE Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia

Sep 08 2017
Nick Tepper, Nicholas Tepper Attorney I doubt very much he is a real lawyer Los Angeles California I had dinner with him once Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Nick Tepper Los Angeles, California

Sep 07 2017
Pool Zone pooolzone.com Rectangle SunMagnet™ Blue Solar Pool Cover sold by Pool Zone of disintegrates Grand Island New York Author: Murray hill, New Jersey Pools & Saunas: Pool Zone Grand Island, New York

Sep 06 2017
Blue Cloud Deals Sauna I ordered a sauna trainer and have not received any confirmation from them but they charged my credit card Internet Author: Trenton, Nebraska Weightloss Programs: Blue Cloud Deals Sauna Internet

Sep 06 2017
Blue Horizon Shipping misrepresented services Miami Florida
Author: Nosara, Other Shipping Companies: Blue Horizon Shipping Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Sep 04 2017
ts-kumpir.de. Daisy@gaudinessshop.com Fake Jordan Shoe Company. They didnt even send me bad replicas of the black and white custome shoes i paid for. Instead they just sent horrible, cheap, completely random, blue and green running shoes. Germany Internet
Author: Templeton, California Specialty Stores: ts-kumpir.de. Internet

Sep 01 2017
Blue SEO Media blueseomedia, blue seo contacted our new clients and said they were affiliated with us and Google. They proceeded to ask for additional funds in order for the client's website to stay active. Lemont Furnace Pennsylvania **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Costa Mesa, California Search Engine Optimization: Blue SEO Media Lemont Furnace, Pennsylvania

Sep 01 2017
Blue Trust Loans, Humingbird I took out a loan for $700 and the first repayment was $478.62. when I called to inquire about the amount, I was rudely told that would be the repayment for 6 months. Ay that rate, I will have paid, $2973.72 for a $700.00 loan. this is outrageous and I do not intend to pay that amount. I have paid a second payment of $478.62 and will pay no more. I am reporting these people to the Better Business Bureau. Hayward Wisconsin **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: Tucson, Arizona Cross-Border Scams: Blue Trust Loans Nationwide

Aug 29 2017
Blue cloud sauna Waist trainer I ordered a waist trainer for $24.99 and never received it Internet and Facebook Internet Author: boston, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Blue cloud sauna Internet

Aug 28 2017
VCA ROSWELL ANIMAL HOSPITAL 1112 Alpharetta Street Roswell, GA 30075 Vet Malpractice caused German Shepherd Puppy to loose his leg Roswell Georgia
VCA ANIMAL HOSPITAL TOLD ME IF I POSTED THEY WERE PAYING THEY WOULD PAY IN 72 hours they DIDNT Author: Roswell, Georgia Veterinarians: Animal Abuse: VCA ROSWELL ANIMAL HOSPITAL Roswell, Georgia

Aug 27 2017
Blue cloud deals internet Blue cloud deals sauna I placed an order online and it's been over a month... have not been contacted again from them. Sent an email to customer service about wanting money back. Internet Author: Lebanon, Oregon Weightloss Programs: Blue cloud deals internet Internet

Aug 26 2017
Blue Chip Benefits Stop The Financial Pedophiles from Victimizing more People kansas city Missouri Author: , Kansas Liars: Blue Chip Benefits kansas city, Missouri

Aug 25 2017
Proper Beauty Outlet Aquavo I ordered the trial offer but called to cancel before my trial offer expired due to the fact that I was highly allergic to the product. Burbank California Author: Blue Eye, Missouri Skin Care: Proper Beauty Outlet Burbank, California

Aug 25 2017
Blue cloud deals/ sauna waist trainer on Facebook Author: Moorpark, California Weightloss Programs: Blue cloud deals/ sauna waist trainer on Facebook ,

Aug 25 2017
HSN-Fake Company That Charges Banks Fake company charges my bank randomly forcing bank closure Florida is listed Internet
That's Right Author: Redondo Beach, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: HSN-Fake Company That Charges Banks Internet

Aug 23 2017
One Build, Ting Painting, Crystal Blue Homes, Aussie Building Design Daniel John Smith Builder, building maintenance, repairs Bulimba Queensland Author: Bulimba, Other Building Services: One Build, Ting Painting, Crystal Blue Homes, Aussie Building Design Bulimba, Other

Aug 23 2017
Tiffany Franek Frenchies Of The Rockies, Rocky Mountain, Tiffany Blue French Bulldogs, Tiffany Demes, Tiffany Nicole Tiffany Franek KNOWINGLY Sold Me A Sick French Bulldog. elburn Illinois
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Dog Breeders: Tiffany Franek Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Wayfair I did work for them for 5 &1/2 hours & they refuse to pay me. Boston Internet Confused Author: Gilbert , Arizona Employment Services: Wayfair Internet

Blue Surf Art bluesurfart.com Review very bad customer service Kate! Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles,, California Art Gallery: Blue Surf Art Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge (GA) Ignored disabled person. Caused medical problems Blue Ridge Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Hotel: Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge (GA) Blue Ridge, Georgia

Aug 22 2017
Blue Cloud Deals Matthew Hadburg Internet Author: cuthbert, Georgia Alternative Health: Blue Cloud Deals Internet

Aug 21 2017
Blue Cloud Deals Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their customer service email provided on my receipt. They have never answered a single one. I have left messages on their customer service phone number provided on my receipt, however it goes straight to a voicemail and no one ever calls you back. What kind of customer service is that? Obviously a huge scam as they were quick to take my money and then have disappeared Author: Kalispell, Montana On-Line Business: Blue Cloud Deals Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Michael Friedmann Mr Friedmann last response to me about my order, Go F* Yourself! Nationwide Author: Blue Eye, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Michael Friedmann Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Matt hagberg Blue Cloud Deals I ordered a Sauna Shape and Sauna Pants from this company. I emailed them and asked where my products were and received an email 2 weeks later stating it takes them 3-5 weeks to process the order and ship. They also gave me a tracking number. I purchased my items on July 3rd, 2018 and it is now been almost 7 weeks since my order. Internet
Author: Ripon, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Matt hagberg Internet

Aug 17 2017
Blue Wave Trading BWT Randy Sarrow Save yourself thousands, Randy Sarrow is a scam artist Makawao Hawaii randy sarrow blue wave trading crook Author: oakdale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Blue Wave Trading Makawao, Hawaii