Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

blue lion probation

Showing 26-50 of 3,946 Found Reports For more specific results for "blue lion probation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 04 2017
HouseMax They do not transfer the utilities to their name until you shut it down Kansas city Missouri False Report Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Real Estate Services: HouseMax Kansas city, Missouri

Jan 02 2017
Rotita rotita.com NAVY BLUE BLAZER ORDERED DEC 1 2016 28.00 DEBITED FROM CHECKING ON DEC 2 2016 TELEPHONE NUMBER IS NON WORKING AND DESPITE EMAILING ALL THE INFO-NO RESPONSE...DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! PERHAPS SAN JOSE CA-BUT THAT IS PROBABLY BOGUS TOO Internet Author: Depere, Wisconsin Cross-Border Scams: Rotita Internet

Jan 02 2017
99 Santa sent a Blue Tooth Adapter that did not work West Seneca New York Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: 99 Santa West Seneca, NY

Jan 02 2017
A New Life Sober Living Lantana, Flokida A New Life Halfway House BEWARE Ladies!! They kept my refundable deposit-Avoided my calls-Even asked to talk to my Counselors!! Lantana Florida Author: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: A New Life Sober Living Lantana, Fl Lantana, Florida

Dec 30 2016
Blue Housing Group, Inc BHG a Real Estate Company I received an email stating that the company was interested in hiring me but I needed to take an HR certification to be eligible for the position. Here is a copy of the email I received after I paid the fee! YOU ARE THE BEST! Your payment was successfully received. Please complete your HRC Employment Certification immediately To begin your HRC Employment Certification go to - bluehousinggroup.com/start_assessment.html P.S. If you have any questions, please give me a call. Good luck, Amy Paulson Amy Paulson New Hire Administrator BHG a Real Estate Company Internet Author: Smithfield, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Blue Housing Group, Inc Internet

Dec 27 2016
Blue Pelican Marina Hernando Beach, Florida - AFLG Investments 4030 W Boy Scout Blvd. Suite 135, Tampa, Florida 33607Phone: 855- 235-4320Phone: 813- 443-8203Fax: 813- 443-8300Email: pe@aflginvestments.com Misrepresentation Hernando Beach Florida
Threatning Phone Calls Author: Tampa, Florida Boat Dealers: Blue Pelican Marina Hernando Beach, Florida

Dec 19 2016
Bank of America bankofamerica.com Open up a business account and to get a wire from my investment company and they refused it for a new account and I was told that I could get the wire with no problem Independence Missouri Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Investment Brokers: Bank of America Independence, Missouri

Dec 17 2016
ATS Diesel Performance Inc. Colorado
Why install a transmission other than ATS? Author: Blue Hill, Maine Auto Parts: ATS Diesel Performance Inc. Colorado

Dec 17 2016
Media 360 / Sticky Media Chocolate Milk Media Bait and Switch Scam Operation Scottsdale Arizona Author: Blue Springs, Alabama Investment Brokers: Media 360 / Sticky Media Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 14 2016
Exede wild blue Internet Exede wild blue Internet I just signed up with exede internet service. I signed up for the highest data plan because we have a large house hold of 4 boys. In the first day and a half we used all our data 25gb. After ten phone calls and each representative I spoke to gave me the run around never answering my questions. Oh how could this happen. We were using data when no one was even home. I tyred to terminate my contract but they would not negotiate with the 360.00 cancelation fee. I'm a single mom and this Internet service is completely out rageously priced. And after reading multiple complaints about the same issues it sad but a comfort to know that I'm not the only one that feels the same. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I feel like I just got caught into one big scam of an Internet service. Nationwide Author: Colfax, California Internet Service Providers: Exede wild blue Internet Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
Peter Wishnie, DPM Family Foot & Ankle Specialists and Independence Blue Cross potential Fraud and Misleading business practices Piscataway New Jersey We are Sorry to Hear about your Negative expereince Author: East Windsor , New Jersey Doctors: Peter Wishnie, DPM Piscataway, New Jersey

Dec 13 2016
The Deal Empire of Irvine, California 92614 I ordered the Body Shaper and it took forever to get my order but once here, Found out they are False advertising the product. It doesn't do what it says and I asked for my money back and they have not responded I can't get a hold of them either by phone, e-mail or chat. Very unprofessional. Company is a scam and my order came from China so think this is a company shell for a company in China. Irvine California Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: The Deal Empire of Irvine, California 92614 Irvine, California

Dec 06 2016
Scott Craig King He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams. Do not invest with him! Very sick! He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams, photo studio, beauty products, etc. A new scam every month. Do not invest with him! He is wanted by authorities. 6.3, 230 lb, tan, body builder, short brown hair, blue eyes, thick British accent. Covered in black tattoos all over. Very sick and dangerous individual! Currently in Seattle Washington Nationwide Scott King Fitness Model Author: Seattle, Washington Adult Web Site: Scott Craig King Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Blue Dolphin M2 Media Group Blue Dolphin Magazines 2016 Blue Dolphin Group, LLC Blue Dolphin scam is repeatedly sending bunches of different magazines that I did not order and also in another persons name and I can't stop it due to not being able to speak to anyone and no return phone calls. Illinois Author: Clinton, Illinois Websites: Blue Dolphin M2 Media Group Illinois

Nov 30 2016
AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUE BIRD AMERICAN EXPRESSAMEXBLUEBIRD REPORTED FRAUD CHARGES OF $212.43 WITHIN MINUTES OF IT HAPPENING. SALT LAKE CITY Utah Author: san pedro, California Food Stores: AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUE BIRD SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Nov 30 2016
Film and TV Pro Blue Compass, London Ripoff Merchants, Terrible Job Site, Charged for cancelled subscription! London Internet Author: London, Alabama Employment Services: Film and TV Pro Internet

Nov 28 2016
Blue Fox Nutrition refuse to refund ripoff Sandy Utah Update from original complainant Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Blue Fox Nutrition Sandy, Utah

Nov 25 2016
Karen Miller; Julia Gross Hello Ronnette White, You are such a wonderful candidate, you would be a great addition to our company. My name is Julia Gross, I'm the hiring coordinator in our Charlotte office at BHG Housing. BHG Housing is a real estate company with over $17 billion in assets and 55-offices nationwide. I have a $51K/year Assistant Office Manager position available. Do you want the job? If so, can you get your I9 E-Verify employment clearance before 9PM this evening? I want to meet with you on Tuesday or Wednesday morning, but you need your clearance. Henderson NV Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Nov 05 2016
CreditCorp of Va VACC LOC I have never heard of this company nor have been contacted by them and all out of the blue they did an ACH debit from my account for$164, I called my bank to dispute and I'm going forward with it to get my money back. Watch them because they give no information along with the transaction the bank actually had to google them to find out anything . Nationwide Author: Montross, Virginia Banks: CreditCorp of Va VACC LOC Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
Osky Blue Jon Kendal Troy Braithwaite or Anne Hawkins Oxky Blue Web Deveopment Company Caused Our Business Thousands of Dollars in Loss Business Frisco Texas Author: Rockwall, Texas Websites: Osky Blue Frisco, Texas

Nov 02 2016
Blue Tape Funding/Marketing Chris Looney Jr. and Chris Looney Sr. Company promises the world but they don't pay you jack s* Farmingdale New York Author: Long Island, New York Brokerage Companies: Blue Tape Funding/Marketing Farmingdale, New York

Nov 02 2016
Alicia Panetta Blue Velvet Studios, This Aquarian Life, Alicia Catherine SCAM. AVOID. ALICIA PANETTA & BLUE VELVET STUDIOS DID NOT COMPLETE CONTRACTED WORK. Work delivered was not professional. Venice, California Internet
Author: beverly hills, California Websites: Alicia Panetta Internet

Nov 01 2016
Blue housing group Blue housing group HR CERTIFICATE Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Seminar Programs: Blue housing group Nationwide

Oct 30 2016
Scam artist: Lion MMA, Grapevine TX Krav Maga and Savage Krav Maga Burleson and Arlington TX. Grapevine TX martial arts and Krav MagaBurleson Martial Arts and Krav MagaArlington TX Martial Arts and Krav MagaDaniel Molina Krav MagaTony Molina Krav MagaChristian Garrippa Krav MagaJordan Kokel Krav Maga Do not train at Lion MMA Krav Maga or Savage Krav Maga | Grapevine TX | Arlington TX | Burleson TX martial arts Grapevine Texas Author: Trophy Club, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: spas: Lion MMA, Grapevine TX Krav Maga and Savage Krav Maga Burleson and Arlington TX. Arlington, Texas

Oct 29 2016
Blue Housing Group Blue Housing Group Exam Payment Scam New York New York Author: Yonkers, New York tempdir: Blue Housing Group Internet