Your Search | blue lion probation

26, Report #1332084

Oct 07 2016
CertainTeed Don't buy the Pacific Blue vinyl siding Valley Forge Author: Rocky Hill, Connecticut Building Products: CertainTeed Nationwide

27, Report #1332063

Oct 07 2016
Mark Hastings, Oracle Services LLC BEWARE!! DOES NOT PAY CONTRACTORS Blue Springs Missouri Author: Lumberton, Mississippi Small Business Services: Mark Hastings, Oracle Services LLC Blue Springs, Missouri

Sep 28 2016
Swank Blue Swank Blue didn't deliver and blamed it on the post office Internet Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: Swank Blue Internet

Sep 28 2016
Paula Parks Antonelli - Food Lion - Thief - Con Artist - Paula Antonelli Paula Park Antonelli is a THIEF who LIES and misrepresents HER CHURCH Reeds Crossroads North Carolina
Author: Pineville, North Carolina Liars: Paula Park Antonelli - Food Lion - Thief - Con Artist Reeds Crossroads, North Carolina

Sep 28 2016
RUSH CARD Uni-Rush LLC Acct was compromised they closed my acct sent me a $2.95 check and did nothing to help recover my money.. Blue ash Ohio Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Banks: RUSH CARD Blue ash, Ohio

Sep 26 2016
Emily Thompson Get Photography, Gary and Emmie, Boudoir Babes, Blue Husky Production, Red Bus, Families Are Forever, Get Photography Retouch Artistry, Get Photography Boudoir Scam, Theft, High Dollar Theft, Disappearing photographer Fort Worth, TX Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Emily Thompson Internet

Sep 25 2016
Intelligent Movers Michael Kovaleski Mike Kolchinski Intelligent Movers fraud scam criminals Kansas City Missouri
Author: Blue Springs , Missouri Moving Companies: Michael Kovaleski Kansas City , Missouri

Sep 25 2016
Lion Sea Software/SmartPC fixer I ordered a trial for $4.97 for seven days; They continue charge my acount for $59.90. Internet Author: Folkston, Georgia Computer Software: Lion Sea Software/SmartPC fixer Internet

Sep 23 2016
LaChoy Jackson, La Choy Jackson, Blue Marble Consulting f/k/a Invictus Con-artist - Scam - Scam - Scammer Dallas Texas
Author: New York , New York Real Estate Investing: LaChoy Jackson Dallas, Texas

Sep 20 2016
Blue trust loans Internet Author: North fort myers, Florida Loans: Blue trust loans Internet

Sep 20 2016
Outer Banks Blue Realty Outer Banks Blue Vacation Rentals Outer Banks Blue was terrible and ignored us once they had our money.  Kitty Hawk North Carolina
Author: Greenville , North Carolina Lodging: Outer Banks Blue Realty Kitty Hawk, North Carolina

Sep 18 2016
Blue Fox Nutrition Fraud Sandy  Utah Author: Shore wood , Minnesota Abusive Children: Blue Fox Nutrition Sandy, Utah

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
Blue Bird Amercian Express Pay Check Nightmare!! Nationwide Author: Belleville, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Blue Bird Amercian Express Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
Outerbanks Blue Vacation Rentals Outer Banks Blue Vacation Rentals3852 North Croatan Highway Kitty Hawk NC 27949 Kitty Hawk, North Carolina United States of America Deceiving Photos Posted Online, this company should have higher standards for their rental properties! Kitty Hawk North Carolina Author: Richmond, Virginia Lodging: Outerbanks Blue Vacation Rentals Internet

Aug 30 2016
Mark Hastings / Oracle Services LLC Mark Hastings Payment Default on work performed. Blue Springs Kansas City MO Missouri Author: Denver, Colorado Small Business Services: Mark Hastings / Oracle Services LLC Blue Springs, Missouri

Aug 24 2016
Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC, Melissa LIARS New York Internet FACTS Author: Gradena, California Producers: Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Internet

Aug 24 2016
GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner The Grant Center, Gera Grant Services, Cenex_Grant_Babylon_Service, Grant Assistance Center, GAWH Corp., Blue Saguaro Marketing, LLC. SCAMMERS, Hi-jackers, CONS, LIARS Indianapolis Indiana Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Grant Writing & Research: GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 19 2016
Blue Ridge Media Solutions Group / Menuprintnow Menu Print Now Blue Ridge Media Solutions Group Be Warned Buyers of advertising Clyde North Carolina Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Blue Ridge Media Solutions Group / Menuprintnow Clyde, North Carolina

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2016
McBride Entertainment Mafioso Music, Rodney McBride Shockingly rude and unprofessional, most likely a shame scam LA, CA Internet, California, New York FACTS Author: , New York Producers: McBride Entertainment Internet

Aug 15 2016
Bobbie Porto Indigo Egg Brown egg blue eggBlue egg chick Bobbie sweetness turned Fowl once she got my money! Lutz Florida Author: Lathrop, California Unusual Rip-Off: Bobbie Porto Indigo Egg Lutz, Florida

Aug 10 2016
Dr Debora Ma Blue Aspen plastic surgery someone needs to stop her there's complaints all over the Internet about her she's cost to be at 7 surgeries she popped my expanders she gave me to infections one being Mercy with infectious disease  Wheat Ridge Colorado and Lafayette Colorado Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado Doctors: dr. Deborah moth withblue Aspen plastic surgery CO

Aug 10 2016
Danny Shane Baby blue frenchbulldogs Ripped me off California Internet Author: Bolton, Wyoming Animal Services: Danny Shane Internet

Aug 09 2016
Blue Tax TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Blue Tax dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Blue Tax past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality tax resolutions to their clients. Los Angeles, Phoenix, Dallas, Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C., Massachusetts *UPDATE: Blue Tax pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Blue Tax recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Justin Urbas Professional Scam Artist Author: North Hollywood, California Miscellaneous Companies: XTS Global. Adam Bierman, Justin Urbas, David Urbas 0XTS GLOBAL Los Angeles, California