Your Search | blue star direct

Dec 30 2016
Brinks perpaid card and Netspend there was a freeze on my funds brinks mailed me a new card that hadn't arrived by my payday (direct deposit) so the company to me to purchase a netspend prepaid card and brinks would load my money to the netspend both are from the Bofi federal bank when i tried to activaite my netspend card to have money exchanged the netspend company said in order to download my from my brinks account they would need me to scran my ID#,S.S3 card and a current bill with my address to activaite card when i explained i can't do that i was told that my funds wouldn't be availble to me until 1/4/2017 internet Author: woodstock, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Brinks perpaid card and Netspend internet

Dec 30 2016
Blue Housing Group, Inc BHG a Real Estate Company I received an email stating that the company was interested in hiring me but I needed to take an HR certification to be eligible for the position. Here is a copy of the email I received after I paid the fee! YOU ARE THE BEST! Your payment was successfully received. Please complete your HRC Employment Certification immediately To begin your HRC Employment Certification go to - bluehousinggroup.com/start_assessment.html P.S. If you have any questions, please give me a call. Good luck, Amy Paulson Amy Paulson New Hire Administrator BHG a Real Estate Company Internet Author: Smithfield, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Blue Housing Group, Inc Internet

Dec 30 2016
Access Secure Pack Union Supply DIrect; Access Securepak Shady Merchant this one Rancho Dominguez California Author: Mesa, Arizona Mail Order Services: Access Secure Pack Internet

Dec 28 2016
America Vacations Five Star Travel Explore Your Dream Jay Shapiro Alema Juarez-888-641-6933 Kevin Short Tyler Moore Justice- 844-859-2101 Ripped off and ruined my once in a lifetime vacation Internet Author: Palm Springs, California Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Dec 28 2016
CLC Lodging Corporate Lodging, Check Inn Direct, Check Inn Card MONEY HUNGRY, DOES NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS or LONGEVITY OF CUSTOMERS Nationwide but Based in Wichita, Kansas Nationwide Inactivity Fee Author: Arlington, Texas Motels: CLC Lodging Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
King Size Direct KS Big & Tall Clothing King Size Direct Is A Scam - Beware Indianapolis Indiana Author: Sterling, Virginia Clothing Stores: King Size Direct Indianapolis, Indiana

Dec 27 2016
The Seniors Center Our Generation, Inc. The Senior Trust. The Citizen's Assembly These companies and programs use direct mail to scare senior citizens into sending them money, ostensibly to carry out Congressional lobbying activities in an effort to save Social Security benefits allegedly being stolen by greedy insiders. The language they use portends the end of Social Security support if donations are not immediately forthcoming. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Cary, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: The Seniors Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 27 2016
Blue Pelican Marina Hernando Beach, Florida - AFLG Investments 4030 W Boy Scout Blvd. Suite 135, Tampa, Florida 33607Phone: 855- 235-4320Phone: 813- 443-8203Fax: 813- 443-8300Email: pe@aflginvestments.com Misrepresentation Hernando Beach Florida
Threatning Phone Calls Author: Tampa, Florida Boat Dealers: Blue Pelican Marina Hernando Beach, Florida

Dec 24 2016
Direct tv Took money out of my account and I don't have direct tv Author: Alton, New Hampshire Cable TV: Direct tv nationwide

Dec 24 2016
Star Snacks Co. LLC Imperial Nuts False Advertising, Whole Cashews Jersey City New Jersey Author: San Diego , California Better Business Bureau: Star Snacks Co. LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Dec 22 2016
Timber Canyon Apartments (Grey Star Property) Miller Creek, Hells Kitchen Broken lease terms, unlivable conditions, harrassment Spring Texas Author: Spring, Texas Property Management: Timber Canyon Apartments (Grey Star Property) Spring, Texas

Dec 22 2016
bestofusa.org-Jeff rogers as per his linkedin profile : he is bachelor of science(BS), business administration and management-general.1985-1989.Boys varsity basketball coach-penfield high school-September 2004-march 2015,president-kaizen direct mail media inc. Jan 1997 to presen A full page ad made to your specifications. -Rochestor,NewYork http://www.thebestofusa.org/Advertisers.
Author: Texas Dance Classes: bestofusa.org-Jeff rogers Internet

38, Report #1320819

Dec 21 2016
A real chance incorporated Found on craiglist posting for workfrom home. Did all the,phone interview and test submitted direct deposit info mailed forms in. Havent heard anything since Not to mention they charged 10 background fee that was supposedly refundable in your first paycheck. its been over four weeks and they will not respond to my e mails and have changed the phone system.God doesnt like ugly. This site claims to help.
A Real Chance Inc is Innocent Author: Charleston , South Carolina Family Services: A real chance incorporated

Dec 21 2016
Direct TV Fraudulent fees and a corporation that does NOT stick behind Its product or word Nationwide RESOLVED Issue this time Author: Alexandria, Virginia Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Star Tech Tel Gabby Leon I called this company because I needed to have 5 cameras activated,  The technician came out and checked the cameras only to tell me he couldn't help me and took my $150. Pomona California Author: Perris , California Computer Service & Repair: Star Tech Tel Pomona, California

Dec 21 2016
Olympia Financial Fee Collector, not a direct lender though he represents himself to be a lender Who Knows California Author: Greenwood Village, Colorado Mortgage Companies: Olympia Financial Who Knows, California

Dec 20 2016
ManDale Jackson MJ Jackson, Marketing Empire Solutions, CYDCOR impersonation, scam, door to door, commissions, theft, impersonation, ID theft, property damage, direct marketing, cydcor, houston, ManDale Jackson, AT&T, Houston Texas Nationwide
Author: Frisco, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: ManDale Jackson Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
Direct Express Steal, lie, abuse Don't know Nationwide Author: Sterling, Connecticut Banks: Direct Express Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Bank of America bankofamerica.com Open up a business account and to get a wire from my investment company and they refused it for a new account and I was told that I could get the wire with no problem Independence Missouri Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Investment Brokers: Bank of America Independence, Missouri

Dec 18 2016
Direct TV Nationwide Author: Lyndhurst , Virginia Internet: Direct TV Nationwide

Dec 17 2016
Omni Partners Career Bridge Lied about bypassing HR and having direct contacts with hiring managers Florida Comment Author: New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Omni Partners Florida

ATS Diesel Performance Inc. Colorado
Why install a transmission other than ATS? Author: Blue Hill, Maine Auto Parts: ATS Diesel Performance Inc. Colorado

Dec 17 2016
Media 360 / Sticky Media Chocolate Milk Media Bait and Switch Scam Operation Scottsdale Arizona Author: Blue Springs, Alabama Investment Brokers: Media 360 / Sticky Media Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 14 2016
ESN Direct ESN Direct Bank Fraud Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gainesville, Florida Sales People: ESN Direct scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 14 2016
Exede wild blue Internet Exede wild blue Internet I just signed up with exede internet service. I signed up for the highest data plan because we have a large house hold of 4 boys. In the first day and a half we used all our data 25gb. After ten phone calls and each representative I spoke to gave me the run around never answering my questions. Oh how could this happen. We were using data when no one was even home. I tyred to terminate my contract but they would not negotiate with the 360.00 cancelation fee. I'm a single mom and this Internet service is completely out rageously priced. And after reading multiple complaints about the same issues it sad but a comfort to know that I'm not the only one that feels the same. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I feel like I just got caught into one big scam of an Internet service. Nationwide Author: Colfax, California Internet Service Providers: Exede wild blue Internet Nationwide