Your Search | blue star direct

May 11 2016
All Star Direct Auto Shipping,LLC Signed a Shipping Order to have my vehicle transported from Spanaway, WA to Columbus, GA. Was quoted $699.00 to have vehicle transported with a $299.00 deposit . Los Angeles,CA Internet Author: Spanaway, Washington Auto Transporters: All Star Direct Auto Shipping,LLC Internet

May 11 2016
Outdoor Travelar/Blue green vacations in Bass Pro Shop Blue GreenOutdoor Travelar Free is Free Rockwell Texas Nationwide Author: Corsicana , Texas Cruises: Outdoor Travelar/Blue green vacations in Bass Pro Shop Nationwide

May 10 2016
Adjustable Bed Direct Dishonest and liars. online Nationwide Author: Goleta, California Mattress Manufactures: Adjustable Bed Direct Nationwide

May 10 2016
Direct TV Used expired card without authorization to rip me off months after account closed El Segundo California
Author: Stamping Ground, Kentucky Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV El Segundo, California

May 09 2016
Blue Star Cruises Rude, irate, impatient Florida Author: Richmond, Virginia Boat Cruises: Blue Star Cruises Nationwide

May 09 2016
Blue Star Cruises Very disrespectful Palm Beach, Florida Author: DETROIT, Michigan Tours & Excursions: Blue Star Cruises Internet

May 08 2016
Craig Gerstenberger Lone Star Services RIP OFF THEIF LIAR liars, ripoff, crappy work, scam Ft. Worth Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Builders & Contractors: Craig Gerstenberger Lone Star Services Ft. Worth, Texas

May 07 2016
America Vacation Brian James #0151 5 days & 4 nights at a five star resort for $149 per person Charge came from Mexico Nationwide Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Resorts: America Vacation Nationwide

May 06 2016
HCCUA (ICAN) Gwendolyn sent me (2) emails with no# and sent me a letter stating that they were going to close my account if I didn't send in my payment , and I was confused so i called and gave them my payment because they said it had something to do with my insurance with Blue cross Blue Shield and my insurance company doesn't know anything about this company. and Boca Raton Florida Author: Brodnax, Virginia Health Insurance: HCCUA (ICAN) Boca Raton, Florida

May 06 2016
Direct Web Advertising, Inc Direct Web Advertising was paid $1,650 for website was never received; and doesn't change report. Boynton Beach Florida Author: Margate, Florida Websites: Direct Web Advertising, Inc Boynton Beach, Florida

May 06 2016
Star City Movers This company is a scam, they did half the move and left us high and dry with no response to our phone calls. Then they proceeded to debit our credit card on file twice without our authorization Kearny New Jersey
Author: Sparta, New Jersey Moving Companies: Star City Movers Kearny, New Jersey

May 05 2016
Direct express Direct express has taken unauthorized money from my Social Security acct , approx $400 and have caused me a great amount of stress . Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Banks: Direct express Nationwide

May 05 2016
Direct Gardening Empty guarantee, dead plants Bloomington Illinois Author: Ellington, Connecticut Nurseries: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

May 04 2016
Texas Direct Auto After market warrranty Staford, Texas Nationwide Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Auto Warranty: Texas Direct Auto Nationwide

May 04 2016
DealerDeals Direct I purchased Adobe Creative Suite in 2013 for just over $900. Just this week I was locked out of my program by Adobe who now tell me that I am using pirated software registered to someone else. Mooresville North Carolina Author: Waurn Ponds, Virginia Computer Software: DealerDeals Direct Mooresville, North Carolina

May 03 2016
Five Star engines Bought new 383 had oilbleaks everywhere cost me $750 Glendale Arizona Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Auto Parts: Five Star engines Glendale, Arizona

May 03 2016
Blue Shield Protective Services inc damaged my car window with scratches Miramar Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Blue Shield Protective Services inc Miramar , Florida

May 03 2016
mercari i have not recieved 2 of my direct deposits Internet Author: saint cloud, Florida Accounting: mercari Internet

May 03 2016
ICEBERGCUPS ICEBERGCUPS.CTX I PAID FOR TWO YETI CUPS ONE PURPLSE AND ONE AQUA BLUE MY MONEY HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR 91.67 AND I STILL HAVE YET TO RECEIVE ANYTHING AND NOW THE WEBSITE IS NO LONGER ANY GOOF IRVING TEXAS Author: MABELVLAE, Arkansas Appliances: ICEBERGCUPS ICEBERGCUPS.CTX Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Star Auto Restorations aka Star Auto Body aka Alrick Washington Star Auto Restorations and Alrick Washington Worst Paint and Body Shop Texas Mansfield Texas
Author: Desoto, Texas Body Work & Repair: Star Auto Restorations Mansfield , Texas

Apr 30 2016
White Star Discount Pharmacy inc Blatent HIPAA violations and violation of civil rights Troy North Carolina
Robert USA Author: North Carolina Pharmacies: White Star Discount Pharmacy inc Troy, North Carolina

Apr 30 2016
Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovskii, Blue Lynx Marketing Group, TopFin Labs Do NOT work for Glen Kutsovsky SCAM ARTIST of TopFin Labs Based in USA, now lives in Kiev UKRAINE topfinlabs.com/ miami, usa and kiev, ukraine Internet Author: Manila, Alabama Internet: Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Internet

Apr 29 2016
Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Glen Kutsovskii, Blue Lynx Marketing Group, TopFin Labs Do NOT work for Glen Kutsovsky SCAM ARTIST of TopFin Labs Based in USA, now lives in Kiev UKRAINE http://topfinlabs.com/ Author: Other Employees: Glen Kutsovsky TopFin Labs Internet

Apr 29 2016
Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel, Tyler Halperin THIS GUY HAS RIPPED OFF AT LEAST 7 ARTISTS I KNOW- HE DOES NOT PAY THEM, OR RETURN THEIR WORKS. I AM OUT 3 SCULPTURES TO DATE. Pittsford New York
Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Pittsford, New York

Apr 28 2016
Donnie Mullins Donniestacie mullins Prestonburg Kentucky Author: Blue rock, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Donnie Mullins Prestonburg, Kentucky