Your Search | blue star direct

Nov 17 2016
Chapman Carpet 5 Star RestoratiBobby Cirelli Carpet CleaningBobby Cirelli Restoration and Carpet Cleaning. Bobby Cirelli OC Green Carpet Cleaning Unlicensed uninsured company overcharges, fades carpets and floors, leaves stains, steals from house, ripoff Chapman Carpet Cleaning.com Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Cleaning Services: Chapman Carpet Internet

Nov 17 2016
THC Direct Mail order cannabis Vancouver Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Mail Order Services: THC Direct Internet

Nov 14 2016
First convience bank they have chgarged my acct everyday for the last 2 weeks of nsf chg of 34.00 each time ..by time my direct dep makes it it eats it up... sulphur springs Texas NSF fee--- Author: sulphur springs, Texas Banks: First convience bank sulphur springs, Texas

Nov 14 2016
Dgbill.com I want to stop them from direct debiting money from my bank account Dublin Ireland
Author: Perth , Alabama Strippers & Dancers: DGBILL.COM Internet

Nov 13 2016
Direct Buy Auto Warranty company seems to have ripped me off Iselin New Jersey
Author: Bear, Delaware Auto Warranty: Direct Buy Auto Warranty Iselin , New Jersey

Nov 12 2016
Silver ridge direct Internet Author: Converse, Texas Video Stores: Silver ridge direct Internet

Nov 12 2016
Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Bruce Edwin wanted $6,000.00 to market a medical device for me. He said with his newsletter, on-line marketing campaign. My phone would be ringing off the 'hook. I would be getting lots of inquiries on my website. And, I would be very busy taking orders and selling my medical device. I did not receive one phone call or inquiry on my website. A total waste of money and time. When I asked Bruce for my money back. He went into a rage. Was very abusive. And, threatened to call my company and bad mouth me. And, he would sue me. Internet  Author: Pacific Palisades, California Home HealthCare: Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Internet

Nov 10 2016
Diverse Merchant Solutions Advanced Merchant Solutions Sells obsolete equipment and processing rates are higher than promised. They are not a direct processor. Denver Colorado
Author: Naples, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Diverse Merchant Solutions Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Direct Buy Travel Ripped off and Mis-informed Author: Rockford, Illinois Travel Services: Direct Buy Travel Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Fort Worth Star Telegram Subscription Rip-Off Fort Worth Texas Still being billed! Author: Fort Worth, Texas Newspapers – Magazines: Fort Worth Star Telegram Fort Worth, TX

Nov 09 2016
All Star Towing And Recovery Services; Alls Star Towing; Addresses associated are: 1617 Gulley Ln, Raleigh, NC 27603; 3024 Olde Birch Dr, Raleigh, NC 27603; addition phone number 919 669-2597 Fraudulent towing practices. Impounded vehicle wrongfully and many items and tools missing. Should have been free tow as it was less 16 miles but lied and said further, demanded cash that I did not have and drove off with vehicle. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Houston, Texas Auto Towing: All Star Towing And Recovery Services Raleigh, North Carolina

Nov 09 2016
cycledata.com frank cycle data rip off beware, scammer , bank fraud , internet theft , direct withdrawl scammer, cycle data rip off chilo California Author: WARMINSTER, Pennsylvania Banks: cycledata.com chilo, California

Nov 07 2016
bridgecrest /drivetime drivetime tried to cancel my contract athey failed to collect direct payments when down to last 3 months payments phoenix Nationwide Author: wilmington, North Carolina Car Rentals: bridgecrest /drivetime Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
Star Mountain Capital is SCAM FRAUD Brett Hickey SBIC Star Mountain Capital New York Starr Mountain Capital Team of Fraudulent Characters Open a new Office Scam Charlotte, North Carolina
Legal Notice Author: North Carolina Brokerage Companies: Star Mountain Capital Charlotte,, North Carolina

Nov 07 2016
Availor Philanthropy -Fraud & Con-Artist Brett Hickey Availor Philanthropy, Brett Hickey, Star Mountain Capital, Aegis Capital Group Fraud, Scam, Ripoff Con Artist New York New York
Legal Notice Author: New York Clubs & Organizations: Availor Philanthropy - Brett Hickey New York, New York

Nov 07 2016
Brett Hickey is a Canadian Fraud and Scammer Operates Star Mountain Capital in New York. Brian D. Finn Chairman Brett A. Hickey Chief Executive Officer & Investment Committee Member Robert W. Long President & Investment Committee Member Dr. Lev Borodovsky Chief Risk & Compliance Officer Christopher J. Gimbert Chief Operating Officer Rya Fraud, Scammer Brett Hickey Star Mountain Capital, LLC New York New York
Legal Notice Author: Detroit , Michigan Brokerage Companies: Brett Hickey is a Canadian Fraud and Scammer Operates Star Mountain Capital in New York. New York,

Nov 05 2016
CreditCorp of Va VACC LOC I have never heard of this company nor have been contacted by them and all out of the blue they did an ACH debit from my account for$164, I called my bank to dispute and I'm going forward with it to get my money back. Watch them because they give no information along with the transaction the bank actually had to google them to find out anything . Nationwide Author: Montross, Virginia Banks: CreditCorp of Va VACC LOC Nationwide

Nov 04 2016
National Telecom Services NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES, NTS DIRECT LLC National Telecom This vendor contracted me for several installations and repair services and didn't pay me for the work. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Miami, Florida Telephone Companies: National Telecom Services Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 04 2016
KingSize Direct KING SIZE'D DOSE OF INCOMPETENCE Internet Author: Maryland Clothing Stores: KingSize Direct Internet

Nov 03 2016
Appliance Direct Does Not Pay Vendor For Their Services Merritt Island Florida Author: Florida Dead Beat Customers: Appliance Direct Merritt Island, Florida

Nov 03 2016
Osky Blue Jon Kendal Troy Braithwaite or Anne Hawkins Oxky Blue Web Deveopment Company Caused Our Business Thousands of Dollars in Loss Business Frisco Texas Author: Rockwall, Texas Websites: Osky Blue Frisco, Texas

Nov 02 2016
Direct TV and exede internet ViaSat Inc - Wildblue Internet servises Direct TV and Exede bundle package is a big LIE to trap you Englewood Colorado Author: Salinas, California Internet Services: Direct TV and exede internet Englewood, Colorado

Nov 02 2016
Blue Tape Funding/Marketing Chris Looney Jr. and Chris Looney Sr. Company promises the world but they don't pay you jack s* Farmingdale New York Author: Long Island, New York Brokerage Companies: Blue Tape Funding/Marketing Farmingdale, New York

Nov 02 2016
Alicia Panetta Blue Velvet Studios, This Aquarian Life, Alicia Catherine SCAM. AVOID. ALICIA PANETTA & BLUE VELVET STUDIOS DID NOT COMPLETE CONTRACTED WORK. Work delivered was not professional. Venice, California Internet
Author: beverly hills, California Websites: Alicia Panetta Internet

Nov 02 2016
UNITED LENDING SERVICES COMPANY account #xx4629 and shows Michael Wallace as my Consultant without a direct contact phone number. Completed their survey that I was denied approval for a loan and some of the links provided did not work. Received error messages from the broken links have move, renamed or no exist. Tried to log back into the account xx4629 but could not regain access after I gave a BAD UNHAPPY report on the survey. I hate I got caught paying $34.95 into a SCAM. Internet Author: Castor, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: UNITED LENDING SERVICES COMPANY Internet