Your Search | blue star direct

Sep 14 2016
Reserve Orlando Reserve Direct A Big Rip Off, triple check the fine print! St Louis, Missouri Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Ticket Sales: Reserve Orlando Internet

Sep 14 2016
Micro-Star International USA deemed my RMA request out of warranty for a fault that I did not commit California
Author: Singapore, Other Computer Service & Repair: Micro-Star International USA City of Industry, California

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Direct TV Cydcor llc Direct tv Did not meet bundle agreement Nationwide Author: Amelia, Ohio Cable TV: Direct TV Internet

Sep 13 2016
Colorado Technical University I want to join in in the class action lawsuit against CTU for withholding federal funds for education from us. I've been attending there for 4 years now and have one off their higher one accounts for stipends To Be direct deposited in. In early Augus They have mishandled my federal education school loans. Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Author: Batavia, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Colorado Technical University Internet

Sep 12 2016
Direct Buy Travel Travel by Direct BuyDirect Buy Deceptive and deceitful Nationwide Author: Euless, Texas Travel Agencies: Direct Buy Travel Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Grand Crowne Resorts Five Star Timeshare Exchange, Surrey Vacation Resorts Deceptive, slick talking, complicated passing back and forth between several high pressured salespersons pitching 'a dream come true' during the only real vacation my family ever took. Pigdeon Forge Missouri Author: Portland, Indiana Resorts: Grand Crowne Resorts Branson , Missouri

Sep 08 2016
Edgestar Living Direct Product DOES NOT WORK! The unit was replaces and still failed within months Austin Texas  Author: La Quinta, California Appliances: Edgestar

Sep 07 2016
AFC Home Club Craig PowellAmerica's First Choice Home ClubPersonal Account Representative866.242.0629 Ext 8707678.389.8707 (direct line)1337 Canton Rd. Suite BMarietta, GA 30066craig@afchomeclub.com Cancellation Policy is a lie. Marietta Georgia Author: Hercules, California Advertising / Deceptive: AFC Home Club Marietta, Georgia

Sep 07 2016
Direct Incorporation Direct Incorporation Misleading Product/Service Info to charge you twice, save your money don't use them for ANYTHING Ann Arbor Michigan
Author: Brooklyn, New York Small Business Services: Direct Incorporation Ann Arbor, Michigan

Sep 07 2016
Blue Bird Amercian Express Pay Check Nightmare!! Nationwide Author: Belleville, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Blue Bird Amercian Express Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
Direct Buy Travel Ripoff Scottsdale Arizona Problem Fixed Author: Mesa, Arizona Cruise Ships: Direct Buy Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 06 2016
Outerbanks Blue Vacation Rentals Outer Banks Blue Vacation Rentals3852 North Croatan Highway Kitty Hawk NC 27949 Kitty Hawk, North Carolina United States of America Deceiving Photos Posted Online, this company should have higher standards for their rental properties! Kitty Hawk North Carolina Author: Richmond, Virginia Lodging: Outerbanks Blue Vacation Rentals Internet

Sep 05 2016
Clickquotesave.com Paul Galante Bought via contract 30 Annuity Leads. Contract guaranteed 5-10 days max for delivery. after numerous delays Mr Galante substituted direct mail leads for my actual leads and refused conttact thereafter Boulder Colorado Feedback from Client Tom Beinar. Author: Carmichael, California Customer Leads: Clickquotesave.com Boulder, Colorado

Sep 01 2016
Direct Gardening For Your Own Sake, Don't Bother Bloomington Illinois Author: West Orange, New Jersey Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington , Illinois

Aug 30 2016
Mark Hastings / Oracle Services LLC Mark Hastings Payment Default on work performed. Blue Springs Kansas City MO Missouri Author: Denver, Colorado Small Business Services: Mark Hastings / Oracle Services LLC Blue Springs, Missouri

Aug 30 2016
North Star Finance North Star Finance Group Liars and Theives Beverly Hills California
Lying and Stealing is not Business Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Loan Modification: North Star Finance Beverly Hills, California

Aug 27 2016
NorthStar Moving Corporation NorthStar Moving & Storage North Star Movers NorthStar Moving North Star Moving Damages Property and Does Not Pay for Damages Chatsworth California
Author: Camarillo, California Moving Companies: NorthStar Moving Corporation Chatsworth, California

Aug 25 2016
Elite Star Steve Bauer, Marketing Director Guaranteed me 150% profit return on my $5000 investment Phoenix Arizona Author: Gig Harbor, Washington Customer Leads: Elite Star Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 24 2016
Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC, Melissa LIARS New York Internet FACTS Author: Gradena, California Producers: Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Internet

Aug 24 2016
Five Star Property Management On August 1st I told your staff I was intending to move in 30 days. They failed to tell me it must be written on paper at that time. Now they tell me I must pay for September too. Pocatello Idaho Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Housing Rentals: Five Star Property Management Pocatello, Idaho

Think Media Company Inc FRAUD Dont know. ordered through paypal Internet
Author: Star, Idaho Newspapers – Magazines: Think Media Company Inc Internet

Aug 24 2016
GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner The Grant Center, Gera Grant Services, Cenex_Grant_Babylon_Service, Grant Assistance Center, GAWH Corp., Blue Saguaro Marketing, LLC. SCAMMERS, Hi-jackers, CONS, LIARS Indianapolis Indiana Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Grant Writing & Research: GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 23 2016
MCI MCI a Verizon Company A blocked long distance phone gets Billed for $10.94 Direct Dialed /Operator assisted/ops, Jacksonville Florida
Author: Montgomery, Texas Telephone Companies: MCI Jacksonville, Florida