Your Search | blue star direct

Oct 11 2016
Hotel Grand Bach In September I booked a twinbedroom for 2 days through the website Wotif advertised this hotel as a 4.5/5 star hotel. On arriving we found that the room for which I was charged $216 per night was too small, with the beds occupying the whole room with about 6 inches on one wall to walk around.  Kyoto, Kyoto-fu, 600-8004 Japan Internet and Nationwide Author: Clayfield, Hotel: Hotel Grand Bach Internet

Oct 10 2016
Easy direct solutions Loan scam Internet Author: Des moines, Iowa Loans: Easy direct solutions Internet

Oct 10 2016
SWANK Blue Horrible Customer Service, Very Unprofessional Los Angeles California
Customer Received The Resolution She Requested Author: Georgia Clothing Stores: SWANK Blue Internet

Oct 09 2016
Easy direct solutions Requested large upfront payment Chicago Internet Author: Waco, Texas Loans: Easy direct solutions Internet

Oct 08 2016
Chesapeake Life Insurance Company I simply wanted to get blue anthem health insurance. The man that I talked to told me he was an insurance agent working out of chesapeake and had explained to me that Chesapeake is just a company that helps people find an insurance to fit their needs. north richland hills Texas Author: Grass Valley, California Insurance Companies: Chesapeake Life Insurance Company north richland hills, Texas

Oct 08 2016
Deep Blue Air Blue No support from Deep Blue for defective watch. New York, New York Internet Author: Canyon Country, California Internet Fraud: Deep Blue Internet
32, Report #1332084

Oct 07 2016
CertainTeed Don't buy the Pacific Blue vinyl siding Valley Forge Author: Rocky Hill, Connecticut Building Products: CertainTeed Nationwide
33, Report #1332063

Oct 07 2016
Mark Hastings, Oracle Services LLC BEWARE!! DOES NOT PAY CONTRACTORS Blue Springs Missouri Author: Lumberton, Mississippi Small Business Services: Mark Hastings, Oracle Services LLC Blue Springs, Missouri
34, Report #1332018

Oct 06 2016
Direct Express Card Service Direct Express Social Security benfits Direct Express is not providing appropriate service to individual receiving social security benefits. The company never answer the phone always getting voice messages that the call volume is high and to call back. Unable to get disputes of transaction on account. Been dealing with this issues for month with no assistance from direct express no other way of contact with this company. Very frustrating very poor care and concern with people with disability Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Direct Express Card Service Internet

Oct 06 2016
Joe ricci good and had been checked out before all this out when I had to take my car in for a recall at the Chrysler dealer in east point and also by 5 star auto sales. I then called Joe ricci and spoke to the manager he's name Basel he told me he would talk to Andrew ricci and get back with me. Clinton twp Michigan Author: Harrison twp, Michigan Auto Dealers: Joe ricci Clinton twp, Michigan

Oct 04 2016
All Star Animal Removal Total Rip Off St Petersburg Florida Author: Alabama Animal Services: All Star Animal Removal St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 03 2016
Vehicle Direct Inc SCAM AND THEFT Mississauga Ontario Author: Ontario Auto Dealers: Vehicle Direct Inc Mississauga, Ontario

Oct 03 2016
Ambit Electronics Inc Star-Lite Technology Hong Kong / Octopus Electronics Placed Fake order Spring Valley New York Author: Cocoa Beach , Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Ambit Electronics Inc Spring Valley,, New York

Oct 02 2016
NTS Direct LLC Dan Peat, Patty McDaid Will not pay Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pasco, Washington Telephone Companies: NTS Direct LLC Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 01 2016
Energy Group Consultants EGC, Energy Group Consultants LLC, EGC LLCEGC INCEnergy Group Consultants INC Rob MorrisRobert Morris Bryan Deblois Marketing company direct sales door to door business to business sales d2d b2b spark energy New York, Sacramento Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Multi-Level Marketing: Energy Group Consultants Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Sales Experts Inc. Sales Experts llcStrategic Sales Experts LLCSHAWN T LEUTHOLD Direct Sales door to door event marketing lifeline company San Jose Nationwide
Attorney Shawn Leuthold Has Never Been Involved with Sales Experts, Inc. Author: Fresno, California Multi-Level Marketing: Sales Experts Inc. Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 29 2016
5 Star Happy Camper 5starhappycamper Have my money and rerouted product back to themselves Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Specialty Stores: 5 Star Happy Camper Internet

Sep 28 2016
Swank Blue Swank Blue didn't deliver and blamed it on the post office Internet Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: Swank Blue Internet

Sep 28 2016
kevin declue domionion made a promise to help my son get famous and took alot of money from me los angles California Promise to be a star Author: san deigo, California Producers: kevin declue los angles, California

Sep 28 2016
RUSH CARD Uni-Rush LLC Acct was compromised they closed my acct sent me a $2.95 check and did nothing to help recover my money.. Blue ash Ohio Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Banks: RUSH CARD Blue ash, Ohio

Sep 28 2016
America Star Books, LLLP AKA Publishing America My Work Is Being Sold All Over The INTERNET HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY ROYALTIES FROM IT FOR IN TEN YEARS Frederick, MD 21701 Maryland Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: America Star Books, LLLP Frederick, MD 21701, Maryland

Sep 27 2016
Lifestyle Direct Free trial robbery Internet Author: Nanaimo, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Lifestyle Direct Internet

Sep 27 2016
Aisleep direct Don't plan on returning this product if not satisfied. Hong Kong Internet Author: Wyoming Bed & Bath: Aisleep direcct Internet

Sep 26 2016
Emily Thompson Get Photography, Gary and Emmie, Boudoir Babes, Blue Husky Production, Red Bus, Families Are Forever, Get Photography Retouch Artistry, Get Photography Boudoir Scam, Theft, High Dollar Theft, Disappearing photographer Fort Worth, TX Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Emily Thompson Internet