Customer satisfaction commitment: Blue Tax | Ripoff Report

Your Search | blue tax

Oct 02 2015
Tax Group Center Josh Kahn WHAT A SCAM OF A BUSINESS Calabasas California Author: AUBURN, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Oct 01 2015
Kerosene Corgi's Aka Kensington Corgi's aka BK Blue Heelers, Burt. kerosene Corgi's My deaf dog New Braunfels Internet, texas
Burnt kerosene blue Heelers / Jessica & David witcraft Author: Houston, Texas Animal Services: Kerosene Corgi's Internet

Sep 29 2015
Outer Banks Blue- Stephanie and Bill Office Managers Disgusting, Uninhabitable Rental Home Kitty Hawk North Carolina
Author: beaver, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Outer Banks Blue Kitty Hawk, North Carolina

Sep 29 2015
HVAC Investigators; Blue Star Mechanical, Inc.; Bluestar Mechanical, Inc. A Deceptive Company That Uses Unlicensed and Unverified Results Charlotte, NC Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: HVAC Investigators Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Blue Collar Pets Michelle, Krista, Kristy, Kristen Sells VERY sick dogs, we were sent home with a dying dog and no proof of vetting and never sent receipt for purchase, dirty animal cages, various small breed dogs malnourished and sickly, terrified. Griffin Georgia Author: Loganville, Georgia Pet Shops & Supplies: Blue Collar Pets Newnan, Georgia

Sep 26 2015
Drivetime The representative that helped us get into our car was very nice as well as everyone in the office. My car before interest and taxes is $12,999. The blue book value is only $8000 in excellent condition, which the car is not in excellent condition. The fir Savannah Georgia Author: Midway, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drivetime Savannah, Georgia

Sep 25 2015
Local blue pages Les pappas Ripped me off as an employee many times Melbourne Victoria Author: Melbourne, Other Advertising / Deceptive: Local blue pages

Sep 25 2015
Blue Dot of Maryland Blue Dot installed a new Carrier air conditioner and furnace on August 8, 2015 which froze up and lost Puron. A tech determined it had been incorrectly wired to the switches. Forest Hill Maryland Author: Catonsville, Maryland Appliances: Blue Dot of Maryland Forest Hill, Maryland

Sep 25 2015
13 Moons Rusted Cauldron That I am unable to Cook With Blue Hill ME I have decided to restore... Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: 13 Moons sacramento, California

Sep 24 2015
Scott Allensworth, Capital Growth Group Associates, CGGA Tax failure paychecks seized $18k to fix mistakes deadlines ignored paperwork incorrectly filed Santa Clarita California Author: Burbank, California Tax Services: Scott Allensworth Santa Clarita, California

Sep 23 2015
Lengemann & Associates, P.C. , Beth Corck, Papillion Ne 68046 -Book keeping, Payroll, Tax preparation, Estate planning or Ms. Bookkeeper theTreasure Hunter seeking a old senior sugardaddy, Papillion, Nebraska
Beth Korcek could be the the Craigslist seductress shown in the picture below? Author: Columbus, Nebraska Questionable Activities: Lengemann & Associates, P.C. , Papillion, Nebraska

Sep 23 2015
Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball, Anthony Dye, Steve Loureiro Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball cancels 15U baseball season on June 1, never even had a season practice and has not issued a refund Kennesaw Georgia Whose truth Author: Atlanta, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball Kennesaw, Georgia

Sep 21 2015
GUALDELUPE SANCHEZ LUPE SANCHEZ ON 8-27-2015 FILED POLICE REPORT No. 15-08-0944 W/Orange, CA Police Dept. Crime Type PC/87 GRAND THEFT.For work 8/05 to 8/25/15 I paid him $2460. During that time he stole my master keys, auto keys, Hewelry totaling $5000., Clothing, Antiques, Credit Cards, Bk. Stmts., my personal/financial information, electronic equip. kitchen ware, paint/bldg. supplies, tools, tax records, oven ware, seckurity system still in box from Simply-safe, and Disney prints.I estimate the approx. total of the Theft to be $10,000. WESTMINSTER California Author: Orange, California Employment Services: GUALDELUPE SANCHEZ WESTMINSTER, California

Sep 21 2015
Tax Sale Lists John Lane WILL NOT CANCEL ACCOUNT---WORST CUST SERV Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Tax Sale Lists Internet

Sep 20 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Working With Google Quality Guidelines Author: BLUE SPRINGS, Missouri Questionable Activities: EGUMBALL IRVINE, California

Sep 19 2015
Blue Horseshoe Bargain OTC Kari Burholder Corrupt Criminal dishonest crooked thief Wilmington North Carolina Author: millington, Tennessee Drugstores: Blue Horseshoe Wilmington, North Carolina

Sep 17 2015
Blue Green Resorts Ascent Resorts, Cibola Vista Resorts Cheating owners, The take the best weeks and put them into hotel inventory and won't let owners use them. Peoria Nationwide
Author: Buckeye, Arizona Timeshare Rentals: Blue Green Resorts Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Taxamize Dion Shealey and Tressa Stanley i was a tax preparer prepared taxes they had use advertising they didnt pay me my money didn't give my clients they tablets they had use advertising didn't give me my trip they said i won to Bahamas didn't get it. won employee of the month the information they was giving use was false they file me with m giving them the okay. i still haven't got any of my money what is the steps I can take Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Taxamize Atlanta , Georgia

Sep 17 2015
Wall and Associates Beware of this company! Troy Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Tax Services: Wall and Associates Troy, Michigan

Sep 15 2015
Blue Pie Damien Reilly, Jon Taber My late husband, Gordon Waller, of Peter & Gorodn unfortuately put his solo creer in the hands of Damien Reilly. He would sell Gordon's merchandise on blue Pie site. When Gordon died he called and offered to contiue to hanle the sales on Blue Pie's site for 45%. He sent me an agreement and I signed and he sent me a cheque for $85. That was in 2009 and I haven't heard from him since. New York City New York Author: Glendale, California Unusual Rip-Off: Blue Pie New York City, New York

Sep 15 2015
Community Tax I pay them $300.00 Dollar take care of my taxied and they told me to call IRS and tell them That Iam filing hard chip and that why I hire them to do but they want more money Chicago Illinois Author: Forrest City, Arkansas Disability Services: Community Tax Chicago, Illinois

Sep 15 2015
Bank of America Loan Officer Zachary Brock Bank of America7105 Corporate DriveHome Loans DeptPlano TX 75024 Poor service and uncooperatve...very persoanl queations asked Plano Texas Because... Author: Blue Ash, Ohio Banks: Bank of America Loan Officer Zachary Brock Plano, Texas

Sep 15 2015
The Blue Book Network, Contractors Registers, Inc, The Blue Book Building and Construction Network Salesperson intentionally lied about services; Said we could cancel; Gave me copy of 1 page Contract; she kept 2nd page, saying was just payment authorization to sign! That page said Noncancelable Jefferson Valley New York Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Customer Leads: The Blue Book Network Jefferson Valley, New York

Sep 13 2015
Lawless America, William M. Windsor, Bill Windsor, Lawless America Association, Lawless America Revolution Fake Movie, Fake Revolution, Charity Scam, Possible Tax Fraud, Stalking, Retaliatory Lawsuits, Vexatious Litigant Marietta, Georgia Internet
CRIMINAL TRIAL WILLIAM M. WINDSOR Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Lawless America Internet

Sep 12 2015
SSI Financial Ken ext. 101 told me he would assist me without me meeting him. I fax my info to him and he added income, dependents, and other false information to my taxes. now I can not receive my financial aid for school. Houston texas Author: Houston, Texas Income tax: SSI Financial Nationwide