Customer satisfaction commitment: Blue Tax | Ripoff Report

Your Search: blue tax
There may be more reports for "blue tax"
For more results perform a general search for "blue tax"
Showing 26-50 of 9,247 Found Reports For more specific results for "blue tax"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 09 2017
Signature Tax Service TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Signature Tax Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Signature Tax Service past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality tax representation, San Francisco, New York, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Los Angeles, and Ft. Lauderdale
Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Signature Tax Service TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Experienced Tax Attorneys and tax professionals representing clients before the IRS and state negotiating legal tax relief agreements in areas of filing delinquent tax returns, payroll tax representation, bank levies, audits, & more. San Francisco, California

Mar 07 2017
wenshanli Style C Dresses secret Watts Farmhouse wrong dress, substituted red for blue, short for maxi, polyester for rayon blend, medium for small, Mohito for Cedric Charlier Wuhai City Inner Mongolia, China
Author: Seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: wenshanli Internet

Mar 07 2017
StopIRSdebt Tax debt relief California Internet Author: Sylacauga, Alabama Income Tax Service: StopIRSdebt Internet

Mar 07 2017
Columbus International Escrow Blue Point Holdings....... Odyssey Premier Elite cheated, duped, scam New York, Florida ,Mexico Nationwide Author: Stoughton, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Columbus International Escrow Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Sprint They billed me a 20% undisclosed tax when I asked about it, they said it's a Fed/State tax that I had to pay for using my credit card. Then they told me I can avoid paying Fed/State tax by paying cash in store. I tried to switch carriers and I couldn't because there is a block on transfer by Sprint for an outstanding debt. I contacted Sprint and they said even though I don't owe anything. It's their practice to not release a phone for one year. I own the phone outright but they won't let me transfer to another carrier for one year. Overland Park Kansas
Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Overland Park, Kansas

Mar 07 2017
Moonshine Russian blues Irina Deresh, Blue Panther Dishonest, fake and will tell you anything to sell an animal (cat or dog) Newton/Brookline Massachusetts
Author: Hamilton, Massachusetts Cat Breeders: Moonshine Russian blues Newton/Brookline, Massachusetts

Mar 06 2017
NetSpend, NetSpend prepaid Withholding my tax refund, charging money from my card to send my card and have never received a card Austin TX Please Reach Out Author: Clyde, Texas Liars: NetSpend Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
arriba tax services llc scam fraud alert , tax scam, arriba tax services llc fraud Cincinnati, OH Nationwide Author: covina, California Taxidermy: arriba tax services llc scam fraud alert Nationwide

Mar 05 2017
Ready debit by MetaBank Ready debit, ready debit gold card,affiliated with metabank and bancorp Bank Restricted debit card with tax refund deposited. Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Homestead, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Ready debit by MetaBank Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
United advisers group UAG I paid the company for a long time on my student loans then one day my student loan contacted me stating that it was going into delinquency. I called the company several times they would not call me just would go to voice mail I would e-mail them letting them know I did not want to take money out of my account . They are very sckethy they claim to be a really company but I do not telepathy them I do not know how to get out of contract even though mine should be up now since I won't pay it because I do not trust them they just took all my tax refund !! Irvine California California Author: Imperial, Missouri Loans: United advisers group Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Mar 03 2017
Blue Lake Educational Management Group Cleveland Ohio Purchased and agreed to pay for furniture fir a new school and refused to pay South Euclid Ohio Author: canton, Ohio Charter Schools: Blue Lake Educational Management Group Cleveland Ohio South Euclid, Ohio

Mar 02 2017
Santa Barbara Tax Products group sbtpg Hijacks IRS Refund La Jolla California Author: Chelsea, Maine Internal Revenue Service: Santa Barbara Tax Products group La Jolla, California

Mar 02 2017
SKY BLUE SERVICING/PLATIUM FINANCE PROPERTIES INC SKY BLUE WE LOST TO HOME TO FRAUD MODIFICATION/ THIS COMPANY BOUGHT IT AT AN AUCTION IN NORWALK CA. HUNTINGTON BEACH California Author: bell, California Landlords: SKY BLUE SERVICING/PLATIUM FINANCE PROPERTIES INC HUNTINGTON BEACH, California

Mar 01 2017
Wall & Associates, Inc. This Company did not HELP me with my problem; I was ripped off of a lot of money for a fixed income senior. I contacted IRS and took care of the problem myself, their incompetence caused my Soc. Sec check was levied go figure a tAX Kingsport Tennessee Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Wall & Associates, Inc. Kingsport, Tennessee

Mar 01 2017
ATBS Atbs tax services, American trucking business services This company is a fraud, they charge you extra money after you pay during the year Lakewood Colorado Author: Converse, Texas Small Business Services: ATBS Lakewood, Colorado

Mar 01 2017
Franciscan St. Margaret Health / St. Margaret Hospital Lack Of Prevention of Patient /Hospital Acquired Disease (MRSA) Dyer Indiana Author: Blue Island, Illinois Hospitals: Franciscan St.Margaret Health Dyer, Indiana

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet Update Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand Celebration Deceptive telephone sales, omission of requirement to attend sales presentations Ft Lauderdale, Fla Ramada Welcome Center Florida Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Cruise Ships: Blue Star Cruises Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Account now prepaid card Playing with my money Nationwide AccountNow Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Income tax: Account now prepaid card Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Coldwell & AssociatesRealtor LogoSales Agent: Andy Ferrell 332 S. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL. 60604 Fourth Floor+1 312 465 1185Sales@coldwe Fraud / Real Estate with Tittle Escrow Company , Claming to Represent Mexican Government ( Federal Tax Money Chicago , Denver, México IL. ,Colo.,MEXI
Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Denver , Colorado

Feb 25 2017
credit karma scam Internet Don't wait to file your tax return with the IRS Author: dallas, Texas Income Tax Service: credit karma Internet

Feb 25 2017
Etax.com WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE COMPLETED 1040 tax refund sheet to make sure that the ETAX .Had not or yourself had not made any mistakes.was the first REDYou are not allowed to review your form unroll after your receive a email thaT IRS had excepted.thats when I discovered the scam.the figures I entered and deductions ect. Were totally wrong off the wall b.s. Im a widow dont make much to live on ive done taxes for othets yrs ago im not a fool.etax wouldnt let me stop the fileing after i called crying &telling them it wad wrong.they said i would only a one time fee of 19.99 I asked 3 times because i couldnt afford to pay even that amt. &I dont want to be shocked when all is said n done.Donna Supervisor via phone conversation at etax promised no other hidden fees.They took 120.00 to file a 1040. Ez no deductions no eic no penalties.a kindergarener could filed thiS.Internet, www.eta Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Etax.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Income Tax Advances.ocm They used my information for identity theft Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Income Tax Service: Income Tax Advances.ocm

Feb 25 2017
Blue Asset Management Charles Blumenkehe, Blue Asset Management kept my sequrity deposit after I moved out in October 2015. No one would answer my phone calls because they were cowards that steal from disabled people Wayne New Jersey Author: Whiting, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Blue Asset Management Wayne, New Jersey