Customer satisfaction commitment: Blue Tax | Ripoff Report

Your Search | blue tax

Dec 30 2016
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles. Pathfinder Business Strategies &Drew Miles total commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any complaints & address all inquiries. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to want to keep more of what they make and protect their assets. *UPDATE ..Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles committed to the success of their clients. Verified by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business with a member business. I met a man names Drew Miles. Drew is a tax and asset protection expert and to me he is a modern day hero. Author: Columbus, Ohio Business Consulting: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Dec 30 2016
Blue Housing Group, Inc BHG a Real Estate Company I received an email stating that the company was interested in hiring me but I needed to take an HR certification to be eligible for the position. Here is a copy of the email I received after I paid the fee! YOU ARE THE BEST! Your payment was successfully received. Please complete your HRC Employment Certification immediately To begin your HRC Employment Certification go to - bluehousinggroup.com/start_assessment.html P.S. If you have any questions, please give me a call. Good luck, Amy Paulson Amy Paulson New Hire Administrator BHG a Real Estate Company Internet Author: Smithfield, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Blue Housing Group, Inc Internet

Dec 30 2016
creditcardprocessor.com Keep away from this company - Danny Lyons - owner - scammer used my business checking account as his personal ATM machine and illegally took out over $5k from it. He has been reported to the FBI and Attorney Generals office as well as the internet crime bureau. Any questions please contact me at (((REDACTED))). Once he has access to your account he can do whatever he wants - The banks are NO help also. With a Tax ID and bank account number he is off to the races. His company is creditcardprocessor that operates out of this location. Las Vegas Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit Card Fraud: creditcardprocessor.com Internet

Dec 28 2016
Taxamize tax agency Internet Author: Georgia Advertising Agencies: Taxamize Internet

Dec 28 2016
Rakofsky & Associates Paul Rakofsky BAD CPA!! RUN!! Richardson Texas Author: Encino, California Income Tax Service: Rakofsky & Associates richardson, Texas

Dec 27 2016
Blue Pelican Marina Hernando Beach, Florida - AFLG Investments 4030 W Boy Scout Blvd. Suite 135, Tampa, Florida 33607Phone: 855- 235-4320Phone: 813- 443-8203Fax: 813- 443-8300Email: pe@aflginvestments.com Misrepresentation Hernando Beach Florida
Threatning Phone Calls Author: Tampa, Florida Boat Dealers: Blue Pelican Marina Hernando Beach, Florida

Dec 23 2016
Ember Financial Bellevue Ember Defrauded Me Redmond Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Income Tax Service: Ember Financial Bellevue Redmond, Washington

Dec 22 2016
Bank of America Borrow Protection Plan Bribing people and sending checks then sending IRS false info brea California Bribe? Author: erial, New Jersey Income Tax Service: Bank of America Borrow Protection Plan brea , California

Dec 21 2016
Wanelo Wanelo.com Took my money charged for tax and shipping but never shipped product. Can't talk to human only get auto response to wait 48 hours and check for update. Been almost a month. No product and no refund and no answer to last 5 emails I have sent one daily Internet Author: Mineral wells, Texas Clothing Stores: Wanelo Internet

Dec 21 2016
Ember Taxes and Accounting Defrauded Me Bellevue Washington Author: Seatlle, Washington Income Tax Service: Ember Taxes and Accounting Bellevue, Washington

Dec 20 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot Oversees bandits running walmart money card Phoenix, Arizona
More money card scams update Author: phoenix, Income Tax Service: Walmart Money Card Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 20 2016
Berkheimer Tax Collector Rip off tax collector ! Berkheimer! 18002 Lehigh Valley Internet Author: Export, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Berkheimer Tax Collector Internet

Dec 20 2016
Santa Barbara Tax Group LLC Rich Turner President Santa Barbara tax group will steal your refund and charge fees for zero service beware!!!! La Jolla California Author: Sarasota, Florida Income Tax Service: Santa Barbara Tax Group LLC La Jolla, California

Dec 19 2016
Bank of America bankofamerica.com Open up a business account and to get a wire from my investment company and they refused it for a new account and I was told that I could get the wire with no problem Independence Missouri Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Investment Brokers: Bank of America Independence, Missouri

Dec 18 2016
Joseph D. Shahan CPA Arnold M. AbramsonTaxactional Funding LLCTexas Tax Sales Resource Group. Texas real estate loan scammers Colleyville Texas Author: Texas Loans: Joseph D. Shahan CPA Colleyville, Texas

Dec 17 2016
ATS Diesel Performance Inc. Colorado
Why install a transmission other than ATS? Author: Blue Hill, Maine Auto Parts: ATS Diesel Performance Inc. Colorado

Dec 17 2016
Media 360 / Sticky Media Chocolate Milk Media Bait and Switch Scam Operation Scottsdale Arizona Author: Blue Springs, Alabama Investment Brokers: Media 360 / Sticky Media Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 16 2016
Ty Jackson Tyrone Jackson Grossly Overclaimed and Income Underreported. I Now Owe the IRS thousands of dollars. Los Angeles California Author: Studio City, California Income Tax Service: Ty Jackson Los Angeles, California

Dec 15 2016
Washington Tax Service Jay Freeborne Did nothing they promised, then asked for even MORE money... Washington Author: Iowa Income Tax Service: Washington Tax Service Internet

Dec 14 2016
Exede wild blue Internet Exede wild blue Internet I just signed up with exede internet service. I signed up for the highest data plan because we have a large house hold of 4 boys. In the first day and a half we used all our data 25gb. After ten phone calls and each representative I spoke to gave me the run around never answering my questions. Oh how could this happen. We were using data when no one was even home. I tyred to terminate my contract but they would not negotiate with the 360.00 cancelation fee. I'm a single mom and this Internet service is completely out rageously priced. And after reading multiple complaints about the same issues it sad but a comfort to know that I'm not the only one that feels the same. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I feel like I just got caught into one big scam of an Internet service. Nationwide Author: Colfax, California Internet Service Providers: Exede wild blue Internet Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
Peter Wishnie, DPM Family Foot & Ankle Specialists and Independence Blue Cross potential Fraud and Misleading business practices Piscataway New Jersey We are Sorry to Hear about your Negative expereince Author: East Windsor , New Jersey Doctors: Peter Wishnie, DPM Piscataway, New Jersey

Dec 13 2016
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles 100% commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian Florida*UPDATE ...Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles offer commitment to the success of their clients. Verified by Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business Yet, with one simple strategy that you gave me during our last coaching session, I increased my income by over $25,000 per month! Author: Vero Beach, Florida Tutoring: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Dec 13 2016
The Deal Empire of Irvine, California 92614 I ordered the Body Shaper and it took forever to get my order but once here, Found out they are False advertising the product. It doesn't do what it says and I asked for my money back and they have not responded I can't get a hold of them either by phone, e-mail or chat. Very unprofessional. Company is a scam and my order came from China so think this is a company shell for a company in China. Irvine California Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: The Deal Empire of Irvine, California 92614 Irvine, California

Dec 12 2016
PIP West; PIP Group Don Fullman; Charles Sells PIP Group Tax Liens, Don Fullman, Charles Sells, PIP East, PIP West, The PIP Group, Platinum Investment Properties The PIP Group 50% Loss of Investment Aliso Viejo California Author: Milton, Massachusetts Investment Brokers: PIP West; PIP Group Aliso Viejo, California

Dec 10 2016
New York State department of tax and finance I am still awaiting the documentation from my 2010 and 2011 tax audit stating I owed 3,13.24 and 1,718.36. My citibank savings account was issued a levy on December 5, 2016 for 3,074.36I was never notified by mail, phone or email.My current address that I was not notified of my new york state tax liability, instead a levy was issued to take money out of my citibank savings account for 3,074.36 binghamton New York Author: staten island, New York Government Corruption: New York State department of tax and finance binghamton, New York