Customer satisfaction commitment: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report

Your Search | blue world pools, inc.

Apr 18 2014
WPI, WholeSale Properties International, Carl Ferrel, Lee This company has been 100% dishonest, I am still trying to get back a $20,000 deposit. Wholesale Properties International claims to help investors find properties(specializes in multifamily) at discounted prices through the bank. My dealings have been nothing but a headache and one lie after another. Last February I called because I was looking for a multifamily property in Charlotte, I spoke with Lee who told me they could help with the whole process, finding the property to getting tenants and management in place. Lee informed me that in order to look for properties I must give them a $10,000 deposit to hold a property which is 100% refundable if they don't find anything in three months. Three months have gone by and they kept showing me the same beat up properties. Nothing has been resolved and it's been over a year. Be Careful. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: ronkonkoma, New York Real Estate Services: WPI, WholeSale Properties Inc, Carl Ferrel, Lee Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 18 2014
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Apr 18 2014
Global Wide Green - Randy Appel Arizona Clean Energy, Gravitate to Green, The Edge Pools, Scam Artist. Fraud Queen Creek Arizona Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Pool Builders: Global Wide Green - Randy Appel Queen Creek, Arizona

Apr 18 2014
car camera direct (Evolution World Wide) 8345 NW 66th St.Suite #3030 Miami, FL 33166USA car camera direct (Evolution World Wide) scam Miami Florida Author: Green Brook, New Jersey Cameras & Video: car camera direct Miami, Florida

Apr 18 2014
American Docks, LLC /American Docks, Inc. Manager or Owner Troy Raia This man is a lier, a cheat, and a theft, empty promises just like some of goveronment reps. Palm Bay Florida Author: Merritt Island, Florida Builders & Contractors: American Docks, LLC /American Docks, Inc. Palm Bay, Florida

Apr 18 2014
Colorado Professional Security Services LLC COPSS Inc. , COPSS LLC , Pam Brummit Dishonest, Unprofessional, Unethical, lazy, Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: Aurora, Colorado Security Services: Colorado Professional Security Services LLC Colorado Springs, Colorado

Apr 18 2014
Peter Farrell Supercars, Inc DBA JW Motors JW Motors They misled me about the vehicle safety and maintenance records of the vehicle I purchased. After 45 days of owning the vehicles I had to have extensive repairs made, including 3 items that would have not passed safety inspection. I was told that a thorough dealer check had been done, when in fact it was not. I was told the fluids had been changed, when in fact, upon inspection by a certified Honda dealer they had not been changed recently, if ever. Manassas Virginia Author: Springfield, Virginia Auto Inspection: Peter Farrell Supercars, Inc DBA JW Motors Manassas, Virginia

Apr 17 2014
Citibank Mortgage CitiMortgage, Inc. Attn: Customer Research Team P.O. Box 10002 Hagerstown, MD 21747-0002 CitiMortgage Inc. is a cheater Hagerstown, Maryland Nationwide Author: Merced, California Banks: Citibank Mortgage Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Jacqueline Ann Finch, Illumination Light Productions Jacqueline Hill Beware of doing business with this woman and company Los Angeles California Author: citizen of the world, Alaska Producers: Jacqueline Ann Finch, Illumination Light Productions Internet

35, Report #1131969

Apr 17 2014
LiveNation, Upstage Center, Inc., Kristine Montgomery, Erin Caroline Rock, Dean Brocker, WWE, World Wrestling Entertainment Illegal drug use and distribution, violence, threats, criminal backgrounds, registered sex offenders, sex at shows Pearland, Dallas, Houston, Round Rock, Austin, Texas
Author: Bedford, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Upstage Center, Inc. Pearland, Texas

Apr 17 2014
Bluefly Blue Fly Hidden Return Deadlines Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Clothing Stores: Bluefly Internet

Apr 17 2014
select portfolio servicing, Inc. starting class action law suit against Select Portfolio... Please end me your info. to be part of it. Salt Lake City, Utah
Author: evansville, Indiana Landlords: select portfolio servicing, Inc. Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 17 2014
KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC. SCAM ARTIST - WITHOUT THE ARTIST - POOR WEB DESIGN - NO SEO - OWNER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW - HE'S JUST A SALESMAN SAN DIEGO CA
Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC. SAN DIEGO, Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
certegy boycott any company that uses certergy write to ceo srikanth kothur 16777740 ( Certegy Check Services, Inc. P.O. Box 30296 Tamp Nationwide Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: certegy Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Georgia Carpets Inc. Sent Wrong Carpet, Will Not Fully Reimburse Dalton Internet Author: Nags Head, North Carolina Carpet & Tile Stores: Georgia Carpets Inc. Internet

Apr 17 2014
Dynamic Premium Incentives Grand Incentives Inc The same scam. I attended a presentation with free airfare as an incentive. I paid $70 but Grand Incentives won't honor the obligation. Since I mailed the check I'm going to try the Postal Inspectors to get some action. Woodbridge Virginia Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Air Travel: Dynamic Premium Incentives Woodbridge, Virginia

Apr 17 2014
Chris Poole, Chris Poole from Shades music is just a sleaze, Chris poole and the Shades,Chris poole is a pervert, The shades Agency, Shades Music uk, Shades Music Birmingham, shades entertainment Pervert, liar, user, pretends to be a music agent to lure females into his perverted world Birmingham Internet
Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Chris Poole Internet

Apr 17 2014
BluePay Inc. Frudulent + Unethical billing and contract Naperville Illinois Author: menlo park, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: BluePay Inc. Naperville, Illinois

Apr 17 2014
Denizen Services inc. Kassius Denizen Overdue Late paycheques/payments to workers Toronto Ontario Author: carrollton, Texas Security Services: Denizen Services inc. Toronto, Ontario

Apr 17 2014
Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing I-clubmarketing.com I-clubmarketing explosive media inc Donovan media explosive media inc the web leaders ny law professionals WARNING SCAM COMPANY OF TOM DONOVAN HE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION BY POLICE FOR FRAUD Oceanside New York Author: Oceanside, New York Internet Fraud: Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing Oceanside, New York

Apr 17 2014
Runion Home Services Inc. Keith Runion, Shawn Runion, Shawnie Runion Completed 101 Jobs as an independant contractor, am still owed $2419.90 Brooksville Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Runion Home Services Inc. Brooksville, Florida

Apr 17 2014
MPIS, Inc Paid money got nothng New Creek WV Author: Fischer, Texas Private Investigators: MPIS, Inc Internet

Apr 17 2014
Aqua Finance Inc * Sound Air Solutions, Everett, WA * Hague Quality Water, Groveport, OH How Aqua Finance and Sound Air Solutions tried to rip off my elderly uncle... Wausau Wisconsin Author: Austin, Texas Financial Services: Aqua Finance Inc Wausau, Wisconsin

Apr 17 2014
Citi Bank World Bank master card After signing up for a WORLD BANK MASTER CARD from CITI BANK. I never received the $50 off my purchase and the companie(s) never sent me a bill for my credit card for over three months. After my account was turned over too a collection agency. The first letter and first phone call was from the collection agency. I was then sent my first bill for 133% of my purchase. This was reported on my credit history. I am currently being threated witn a law suit and even more reporting on my credit history. Nationwide  Author: Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Citi Bank Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Riverfront Media Group, Inc Mike Coleman pay per call, matthew, matt jersan Cincinnati Ohio
Author: Truro, Alabama Internet Fraud: Riverfront Media Group, Inc Cincinnati, Ohio