Customer satisfaction commitment: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report

Your Search: blue world pools, inc.
There may be more specific results for "blue world pools, inc."
For more specific results for "blue world pools, inc."
Showing 26-50 of 89,834 Found Reports For more specific results for "blue world pools, inc."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
Rapid Fulfillment Inc Every contact information I found, either had me to leave message, I tried E-Mail and no response.. Pacoima California Author: Shelby, Montana Television Parts & Services: Rapid Fulfillment Inc Pacoima, California

Oct 13 2017
US Alliance Group Inc Electronic Cash Systems Lied to regarding contract terms Rancho Santa Margarita Nationwide Author: Hermosa Beach, California Credit Card Processing Companies: US Alliance Group Inc Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Excel Heating & Air, Inc. & Al Huff, Owner Defective Installation of New Heating/AC Unit - Home has Flooded Twice Since Installation in 6/2016 Grapevine Texas
Author: Grapevine, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Excel Heating & Air, Inc. Grapevine, Texas

Oct 13 2017
Apple Inc. Apple support scam Author: San Jose, California Computer Fraud: Apple Inc. Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Elly's World Internet Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's World Internet

Oct 13 2017
Blue kerosine blue heelers Bk blue heelersJessica whitcraftHeelers in Texas We put a deposit down on a puppy and planned on picking her up at 8weeks. Texas Author: Haddonfield, New Jersey Abusive Parents: Blue kerosine blue heelers , Texas

Oct 13 2017
Time investment company Blue Ribbon Foods Whole sale foods Ellsworth foods Company Fraud West bend Wisconsin Author: Newnan, Georgia Liars: Time investment company West bend, Wisconsin

Oct 13 2017
Elly’s World I ordered a steam hair straightener for $49.95 from an ad on Facebook. They took my money and I haven’t received the product. I ordered it on July 29, 2017. Internet Author: Warrior, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Elly’s World Internet

Oct 13 2017
Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. Caren R Vinson She is the Secretary I was called by Caren Vinson on 8/27/17 would you be able to escort one of my drivers I said yes. She said it would be from Mount Morris, Pa to Nj/ Pa Line. She said check is in the mail, well I never received it. I sent her a letter from my attorney nothing. She feed you a lot of bs. So I highly recommend escorting for this company if you want to never get paid. She has a w9. my insurance info, and bill. IRS needs to investigate this company. ST CHARLES Missouri
Author: , Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. ST CHARLES, Missouri

Oct 13 2017
Get Assist Inc Get Assist Inc Terrible value for business owners, and terrible customer service including an unauthorized credit card renewal after supposedly cancelling my account as I requested. I was an early business to join this junk service and there has been absolutely no value to it. Calgary Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta Business Consulting: Get Assist Inc Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Keeping trying to deny parts of my claims, citing they have not received the proper paperwork from Henry Ford Hospital. I personally walked in computer generated forms from Henry Ford Hospital, Blue Cross Blue Shield and their own forms filled out by my doctors, which they claim they can't read. Dearborn Michigan Author: Romulus, Michigan Health Insurance: Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Dearborn, Michigan

Oct 12 2017
WRH Realty Services Inc. They moved me into an apartment that had already forced residents to move due to black mold. apparently just scrape the surface and just keep leasing it to the next person. I have multiple health issues andliveona fi St Peteersurg Florida Author: sanford, Florida Better Business Bureau: WRH Realty Services Inc. St Peteersurg, Florida

Oct 12 2017
ARA Inc Mark Farmer truck driving school/diesel trucking Villa Park Illinois Author: BEMIDJI, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: ARA Inc Villa Park, Illinois

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World i bought a steam flat iron and it said it was going to get here in 4-6 weeks i am waiting on it for 8 weeks already and i can not seem to track my order no more Internet
Author: Salinas, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Oct 12 2017
ViaSat Inc. Exede Was automatically charged for the bill and I never authorized auto pay. Carlsbad California
Author: Waterloo, New York Internet Services: ViaSat Inc. Carlsbad, California

Oct 12 2017
Vortex® Spray Liners, Inc vortexsprayliners@yahoo.com after providing the list they have pull back the amount Foothill Ranch California Author: New Jersey Advertising Agencies: Vortex® Spray Liners, Inc Foothill Ranch, California

Oct 12 2017
Baileigh Industrial Inc. 3 Month Old Vertical Mill will be DOWN for 1-2 months Waiting for a warranty motor from China...SMH Manitowoc Wisconsin Author: Elgin, Illinois Manufacturers: Baileigh Industrial Inc. Manitowoc, Wisconsin

Oct 12 2017
ELLY's world I ordered a straightener online from this company on 7/24/17. I've followed up with 2 emails demanding they either send me the product or refund muy move and have never received a response and now i see that there is no business. Internet Author: Lehigh acres, Florida Beauty Salons: ELLY's world Internet

Oct 12 2017
Spray Gun World, Spraygun Industry MIKE Mike, sole contact person at spraygunworld.com Cheyenne, Ca. Alhambra, CA Internet CA. Billing information Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Hardware & Tools: Spray Gun World Internet

Oct 12 2017
daniels motor company inc. daniel motor company would not fix my vehicle after they did an oil change and my car statrting cutting off, and running hot, did not have any problems out of the car until the oil was supposed to have gotten changed.stated that the motor had locked up, but they did not check the fluids in the car and i do not know what they actually did as they were changing the oil, stated there was a hole in the radiator, car never ran hot or anything until i took the car to them to get the service done. montgomery al alabama Author: montgomery, Alabama Junk Dealers: daniels motor company inc. Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Storm Assist Inc, stormassist.com, Ronald Wolfbauer,Ron Wolfbauer, Travis Wolfbauer False, deceptive and misleading advertising stating guaranteed weekly pay and numerous other things Florida Nationwide
Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Home Improvements: Storm Assist Inc Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Luxury Vacations in Paradise, Inc. Mr. Blake Adams, CEO Ms. Sabra Adams, COO Mr. Scott Gagnon, CFO This membership has been misrepresented at the Fort Lauderdale location. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Travel Services: Luxury Vacations in Paradise, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World I ordered the hair straightner since August 1 2017 still haven't received the product or my money back.The website is no longer availabe with no contact number or address Unkown Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Barbers: Elly's World Internet

Oct 12 2017
Cars2Go Inc. Dynasty financeCars 2 Go glendaleRalph Walters AzCars2GoDan SerpeCars 2 Go AZ Cars 2 GoCars2Go inc. BUYER BEWARE! Scam scam scam. They put me in a lemon and kept my money!! Glendale Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Cars2Go Inc. Glendale, Arizona

Oct 11 2017
Long Distance Movers, Inc. AND Integrated Moving Solutions Bait and Switch: Moving brokers tried to extort almost $700 over moving estimate for one-bedroom apartment Delray Beach Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Moving Companies: Long Distance Movers, Inc. Delray Beach, Florida