Customer satisfaction commitment: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report

Your Search: blue world pools, inc.
There may be more specific results for "blue world pools, inc."
For more specific results for "blue world pools, inc."
Showing 26-50 of 89,078 Found Reports For more specific results for "blue world pools, inc."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017

Aug 19 2017
Elly's World Internet Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Internet Fraud: Elly's World Internet

Aug 19 2017
Ellys world I got scammed made an order now their web page is no longer available Internet Author: Newburgh, New York Beauty Salons: Ellys world Internet

Elly' s World Advertised on Facebook, used shopify.com Internet
Author: Lake Forest, California Internet Fraud: Elly' s World Internet

Aug 19 2017
Elly's World Another email given is support@ellysworld.com Stole my money, I have not received the product I ordered. Internet Author: Canal Winchester, Ohio Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Wickeeds Consumables Kym Mellor Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 19 2017
judging div-world headquaters International award services this company sends out a paper saying you have won 1.325.000.00 an to send them 12.99 plus 3.00 to rush the paper kansas city kansas city kansas
Author: wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: judging div-world headquaters Internet

Aug 19 2017
Elly's World I placed order for the new Elly's Steam Hair Straightener. I have not received any emails so I may track the shipment. When you click on the link in the first and only email that they send you, it's days the sight is no longer functional. I have seen many reviews of other people in the same situation. The company that keeps coming up is Shopify.com 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Elly's World Massachusetts

Aug 19 2017
Jackson Custom Building Inc- Sarasota Fl Thomas Jackson This company was definately a wrong choice for me Sarasota Florida Author: Cresthill, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Jackson Custom Building Inc- Sarasota Fl Sarasota, Florida

Aug 19 2017
ELLY'S WORLD ITEM NEVER ARRIVED Internet Author: Martinez, Georgia Beauty Salons: ELLY'S WORLD Internet

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Reverse Mortgage Paperwork Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia

Aug 19 2017
Elly's World Purchased merchandise and now the website is gone Internet Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Elly's World Elly's List TOOK MY MONEY AND DISAPPEARED Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Elly's World Internet

Ellys world Internet
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Beauty Products: Ellys world Internet

Aug 18 2017
Hiline Motors, Inc. A Bad Car Dealership That Will Rip You Off Carrollton Texas Author: Texas Auto Dealers: Hiline Motors, Inc. Carrollton, Texas

Elly's world Scammed me for $49.97 Internet
Author: New York, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Elly's world Internet

Aug 18 2017
woww fashion Elly's World I order the Elly's professional steam hair straightener, received a confirmation email on 7/25/17@2:36pm, but never received any tracking information. When I replied to the link in the email, and also sent a separate email to them, they never responded Internet Author: Jennings, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: woww fashion Internet

Aug 18 2017
Elly's World Steam hair straightener I ordered their steam straightener online and was charged $49.99 from my checking account on 7/31/2017. I have not received my product and cannot contact the company. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Hair Salons: Elly's World Internet

Aug 18 2017
Elly's world Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on July 28, 2017. Internet
Author: Lowell, Ohio Beauty Salons: Elly's world Internet

Aug 18 2017
akiva nourollah day to day imports inc scmmers, he buy stolen goods and sell theme online Inglewood California Author: louisville, Kentucky Car Parts & Accessories: akiva nourollah vernon, CA

Aug 18 2017
Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Horrible Liars cheats Calabasas California Author: Santa Ana, California Roofing Companies: Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Calabasas, California

Aug 18 2017
Yoobly Inc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Yoobly is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Yoobly strives to help those that are motivated to making positive changes to their business. *UPDATE: Yoobly Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Yoobly Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Columbia, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Yoobly Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yoobly dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% service guarantee, only provides the best software and network marketing training for motivated individuals looking to grow their businesses. Yoobly implements top rated pull marketing strategies that anyone can implement. Yoobly receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.

Aug 18 2017
ELLYS WORLD I ordered steam flat iron and never received them. The website is also offline. Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Miscellaneous Electronics: ELLYS WORLD Internet

Aug 18 2017
WVP members World Wide Properties Members Offer to rent out your timeshare bonus weeks Orlando FLorida Author: Merritt Island, Florida Travel Services: WVP members Internet