Customer satisfaction commitment: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report

Your Search | blue world pools reviews

May 13 2016
Blue star cruise Cruise scam Orlando Florida Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Sales People: Blue star cruise Orlando, Florida

May 13 2016
California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: CalSouthern is dedicated to providing a rich and dynamic educational experience to those who choose the freedom and flexibility of distance learning to satisfy their educational and professional goals.The university has over 100 faculty mentors who are highly credentialed and work one-on-one with students. CalSouthern’s dedication is to always maintain the highest possible standards at every step of the learning process. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Accreditation Hubris Author: Beverly Hills, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. CalSouthern University mission to provide high quality undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees, & educational programs to adult learners throughout the world using distance learning methodologies. California Southern University dedicated to 100% Student Satisfaction. Santa Ana, California

May 13 2016
Blue fox nutrition Blue fox nutrition beindg dirty dogs Sandy Utah Author: White pine, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Blue fox nutrition Sandy, Utah

May 13 2016
VO Financial Frank LaPalomento I payed them 5000.00 to get me out of my timeshare because I never have used it nor could I afford it anymore and that is what the company said there speciality was Egg Harbor Township New Jersey
Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Investment Brokers: VO Financial Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey

May 13 2016
Freeway insurance Hello my name is nichole gilbert and I tried to file a report with the Better Business Bureau, but it just wasn't allowing me and I've done several reviews about this company Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Legal Services: Freeway insurance Phoenix, Arizona

May 12 2016
Blue Dog RV Dis-honest, Sneaky, Not Honorable at all. Post Falls Idaho Author: Spokane, Washington RV Dealers: Blue Dog RV Post Falls, Idaho

May 12 2016
Blue Jay Way Galleries Texas Jim Hansen Unresponsive, irresponsible, rude, and totally dishonest Criminals Cedar Park Texas
All is Good Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: Blue Jay Way Galleries Texas Internet

May 11 2016
Outdoor Travelar/Blue green vacations in Bass Pro Shop Blue GreenOutdoor Travelar Free is Free Rockwell Texas Nationwide Author: Corsicana , Texas Cruises: Outdoor Travelar/Blue green vacations in Bass Pro Shop Nationwide

May 10 2016
J Ryder Group auto dealers hiohole in one programgolf digest planner J Ryder Group Complaints jrydergroup reviews Bloomfield Hills Michigan
Author: Dennis, Georgia Golf Courses: J Ryder Group Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

May 10 2016
Old World Galleries Old World GalleriesOld World Galleries of BooneOld World Galleries on King Street Run by absolute scum.  Boone North Carolina Author: Boone, North Carolina Better Business Bureau: Old World Galleries Boone, North Carolina

May 10 2016
CARE.COM / Care.com CARE.COM Has Ripped Me Off ( $400 ) and Many Other Clients - Too Just Google Reviews of Care.com and Will See Multiple Complaints Nationwide Internet
Author: Cranston, Rhode Island Child Daycare: CARE.COM Internet

May 09 2016
Nutrition World Oceanside Gregory Okpych. greg@nutritionworld.info. NONDELIVERY or REFUND on ITEMS Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Hampton, Alabama Alternative Health: Nutrition World Oceanside Nationwide

May 09 2016
Communications Data Resource Intl, Inc Marc Gabrielle, CDRI, cdrimarc221, cdrpurchasing Scammed me through Paypal and Ebay Pompano Beach Florida
Paypal reviews and changes decision Author: Lake Helen, Florida Telephones: Communications Data Resource Intl, Inc Pompano Beach, Florida

May 09 2016
Blue Star Cruises Rude, irate, impatient Florida Author: Richmond, Virginia Boat Cruises: Blue Star Cruises Nationwide

May 09 2016
Blue Star Cruises Very disrespectful Palm Beach, Florida Author: DETROIT, Michigan Tours & Excursions: Blue Star Cruises Internet

May 08 2016
FiXALL LLC FiXALL RITTMAN LLC SUPER INSIDIOUS ANIMAL IN HUMAN BEINGS WORLD Rittman Ohio
Author: Oakland, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: FiXALL LLC Rittman, Ohio

May 08 2016
Family Pool Fun BUYER BEWARE Browns Valley Minnesota
Author: Houston , Texas Pools & Saunas: Family Pool Fun Browns Valley , Minnesota

May 07 2016
PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS, KIM PRIEST, SCOTT STOGSDILL PORTLAND HOT TUB REPAIR SCOTT STOGSDILL Pacific Hot Tub Solutions lied to us, bad hot tubs. Owner convicted of fraud. Oregon City Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Pools & Saunas: PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS, KIM PRIEST, SCOTT STOGSDILL PORTLAND HOT TUB REPAIR Oregon City, Oregon

May 06 2016
HCCUA (ICAN) Gwendolyn sent me (2) emails with no# and sent me a letter stating that they were going to close my account if I didn't send in my payment , and I was confused so i called and gave them my payment because they said it had something to do with my insurance with Blue cross Blue Shield and my insurance company doesn't know anything about this company. and Boca Raton Florida Author: Brodnax, Virginia Health Insurance: HCCUA (ICAN) Boca Raton, Florida

May 06 2016
Evermarine, S.A. Louis Sola - CEO-owner Bad boats, bad manteinance, zero representation, laim service, SCAM Panama, Internet
Evermarine is the best boat dealer in the world Author: New York, New York Boat Dealers: Evermarine, S.A. Internet

May 06 2016
Preferred Guest Resorts TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Preferred Guest Resorts 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction. Strategic changes, additions to corporate procedures implemented, ensuring guests’ satisfaction with promotional vacations to destinations such as Orlando, Napa Valley, Pigeon Forge, & New Orleans. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Preferred Guest Resorts pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Preferred Guest Resorts, recognized by Ripoff Report Verifed™ as a safe business service.
We are here to help Author: vancouver, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Preferred Guest Resorts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Preferred Guest Resorts Focusing on smaller privately-branded resorts around the world, developed a reservation platform bringing this inventory to the public. Providing fun, affordable vacation experiences exceeding customer’s expectations. maitland, Florida

May 06 2016
Telia Sonera Sweden Telia This so company have lie fraud and harass me in years they from person they say different answers and treat me and rest of Sweden and world like s***Stockholm Nationwide Author: stockholm, Consulting: Telia Sonera Sweden Nationwide

May 05 2016
Victory Chevrolet Buick Miland Michigan I was not surprised to see negative reviews about victory Chevrolet Buick car dealership on Facebook. I thought I would be the only one, to make a long story short I came in with a bankruptcy. At that time DJ talked me into the excessive wear and tear for $895 and the lost key for $399.  Miland Michigan Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Auto Dealers: Victory Chevrolet Buick MilandMichigan Miland, Michigan

May 05 2016
Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery MikeKarl We placed a deposit on a pool last summer in hopes of a fall groundbreaking. It was moved to spring but we were not able to come up with the financial resources to put the pool in. My haunts and I appealed to the manager ,Karl, and tried to contact the owner but he won't take our calls or call us back. Mike, we were asking if they could please refund out $1700 dollars. They said no and tough luck. They were disrespectful and condescending to say the least. What happen to good honest business people.? Nothing was ordered yet so no money was lost by them. I'd like to warn everyone that they are immoral business people and oh the price of the pool went up too after the contract was signed!! Hude Park New York Author: Cold Spring , New York Pools & Saunas: Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery Nationwide

May 04 2016
HissingKitty.com unresponsive, ignored me, mistreated me, never published my reviews, unreliable, dishonest, disgusting, filthy, should not be in business, christine james is a Fraud scottsdale Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: HissingKitty.com scottsdale, Arizona