BLUE STAR DIRECT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: blue star direct
There may be more specific results for "blue star direct"
For more specific results for "blue star direct"
Showing 1-25 of 33,715 Found Reports For more specific results for "blue star direct"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Is this your area of expertise? Or are you AutoNation in Disguise? Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
DESERT STAR APPARTMENTS THE WORST PLACE IN ARIZONA TO LIVE Phoenix Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Homeowner Associations: DESERT STAR APPARTMENTS Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Reverend Meilena Hauslendale Best Psychic Directory, Meilena Hauslendale, Psychic Meilena Hauslendale ,Psychic Medium Reverend Meilena Hauslendale advertises as Reverend, Psychic Medium and Intuitve. Yet she's inaccurate, lacks authenticity: her own words are in direct conflict with what a Reverend stands for. Portland, Oregon Internet Author: San Francisco , California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Reverend Meilena Hauslendale Internet

Oct 14 2017
Phonemedic Damaged cell phone while installing new glass - 7 weeks later still broke and ignoring me Blue Springs Missouri Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Phonemedic Blue Springs, Missouri

Oct 14 2017
VGR AGRIFARM Ordered Dwarf Blue Sunshine Blueberry Seed - Organic 35 Count, Sharp Blue Blueberry Seed - Organic 35 Count.Order Information - Order #21923,PayPal status: Complete d @ 05:06:15 May 13, 2017 PDT. Trans ID:3W879078TF4528117, Amount: 41.45 USD. Product still not received. Their website is not accessible. I send email to them, but they didn't replay. Alappuzha Kerala Author: Alappuzha, Other Nurseries: VGR Agrifarm Internet

Oct 13 2017
Jim Powers at Best Direct Shipping will not refund money paid for services that were not rendered! Merrick New York Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Auto Transporters: Airtech Radon services Merrick, New York

Oct 13 2017
Techprotect Bright star device protect I have had 750.00 removed from bank account since 2015 for 23.57 didn't realize till august of this year Alpharetta GA Author: Jonesvilly, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Techprotect , GA

Oct 13 2017
One and Only Motors Unless You Like Throwing Money Away, Star Far Away!! Doraville Georgia Author: Murrayville, Georgia Auto Dealers: One and Only Motors Doraville , Georgia

Oct 13 2017
Blue kerosine blue heelers Bk blue heelersJessica whitcraftHeelers in Texas We put a deposit down on a puppy and planned on picking her up at 8weeks. Texas Author: Haddonfield, New Jersey Abusive Parents: Blue kerosine blue heelers , Texas

Oct 13 2017
Time investment company Blue Ribbon Foods Whole sale foods Ellsworth foods Company Fraud West bend Wisconsin Author: Newnan, Georgia Liars: Time investment company West bend, Wisconsin

Oct 13 2017
Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Keeping trying to deny parts of my claims, citing they have not received the proper paperwork from Henry Ford Hospital. I personally walked in computer generated forms from Henry Ford Hospital, Blue Cross Blue Shield and their own forms filled out by my doctors, which they claim they can't read. Dearborn Michigan Author: Romulus, Michigan Health Insurance: Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Dearborn, Michigan

Oct 10 2017
att u verse direct tv i was misled by josh a scam artist that works for you all sanford Nationwide Author: SANFORD, Florida Cable TV: att Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
U S Direct Express Poor Customer Service Shouldn't Provide Service For Social Security Benefits San Antonio Texas Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Financial Services: U S Direct Express San Antonio, Texas

Oct 09 2017
Blue line crate They charged my account. I have been calling and the d*** numers dont work. No one ever answers. I dont want there rip off service. No ever calls back . i dont want to continue to be charged. Conroe tx 519 todd st 77385 Internet Author: LA MARQUE, Texas Consumer Services: Blue line crate Internet

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 08 2017
TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insurance Cancel my car insurance leaving me without insurance and use of car to go to work. They're sales representatives took all of my information regarding my travel to work and now they are saying I travel execessively. 30 miles a day five days a week. Other than that I go to the supermaket down the street from my house. They took my money and won't return after I've found a better well known insurance company. Jericho New York Author: Hempstead, New York Car Insurance: TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insruance Jericho, New York

Oct 07 2017
Jiffy Lube 14 reviews 1.0 star rating 10/7/2017 Horrible experience. If I could give them 0 stars I would. One thing I will say they were fast. Fast to rip me off and fast to say there was nothing they could for me. Talk about exploitation. north providence Rhode Island Author: north providence, Rhode Island Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube north providence, Rhode Island

Oct 07 2017
Star home care I just want some information about this company if its legit or not and what their actual phone number is. Because I've currently been employed by them and I've send out all my visa related documents to them so they can file my visa with home land security and immigration office .but now they want $377 for the visa appointment booking and I should send it via cash send to a south African number first then send the voucher number and the pin to them . before I do this I want to know it its the real company I'm dealing with and if they have me on records. Because everything sounds to good to be true. Please get me some information New york Internet
Author: 7100, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Star home care New york, New York

Oct 05 2017
classic car investments bobby adams sold me a car as rust free lazer straight chrome is excellent everything works was the complete opposite fenders rotted scottsdale Arizona bobby the facts don't lie Author: roselle, New Jersey Auto Dealers: classic car investments scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 05 2017
Mate1. (Computer dating service) Mate1 is a fake dating service BEWARE! All the interested parties insist on your private email or phone # by 2nd or 3rd text. Your direct questions are never answered directly, they're too busy complimenting you and falling in love w/you. Broken English I communicated with many men on the dating site after the first one asked me for money on Walmart cards so he didn' t have to give me an address and everyone of them pointed toward fraud! Ontario Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Mate1. (Computer dating service) Internet

Oct 05 2017
Turtle beach Voyeurs Turtle beach inc Defective failures horrible customer service Valhalla New York
Author: Blue Ridge, Virginia Electronic Manufacturers: Turtle beach Valhalla , New York

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2017
StoresOnline rip-off outright fruaud here is objective evidence for all who want it! Orem Utah Thank you for the head's up on the hassles, bad services, and delays Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Software: StoresOnline Orem, Utah

Oct 04 2017
Heera123 ,psychic, Has 5 star reviews but gave a 0 star reading. Internet Author: Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Heera123 (psychic) Internet

Oct 04 2017
Direct Mechents credit card Called and wa and owe $2,700.Very aggesive. Treats of court. I don't know of card. credit card.i Scottsdale Louisiana Author: Grand Isle, Louisiana Ex-Husbands: Direct Mechents credit card Scottsdale, Louisiana