BLUE STAR DIRECT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: blue star direct
There may be more specific results for "blue star direct"
For more specific results for "blue star direct"
Showing 51-75 of 33,727 Found Reports For more specific results for "blue star direct"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 30 2017
Blue Star Cruies They sold us an 8 day trip iincluding a 2 day stay in the Bahamas. When I called to make the reservations they added another $600 in fees and taxes when they had told my husband he had pain in full for $999.00. West Palm Beach Florida Still no response Author: BARRINGTON, Rhode Island Cruises: Blue Star Nationwide

Sep 30 2017
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield aka Anthem Insurance Companies if you have cancer you don't want these soul less people to be your health insurer Nationwide Author: center moriches, New York Health Insurance: Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nationwide

Sep 29 2017
Citizens Bank Pgh PA excessive overdraw fees Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Citizens Bank Author: Pgh, Pennsylvania Banks: Citizens Bank Pgh PA Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 29 2017
CFP MY CASH FLO. DENISE WILLIAMS PROMISED GIFT CARD CHARGED ME $3.95 GAVE 3 GIFT CARDS ON LINE THEN REMOVED $59.00 FROM MY S.S. DIRECT ECPRESS CARD DONT KNOW Nationwide Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Attorney Generals: CFP MY CASH FLO Nationwide

Sep 28 2017
Direct funding now Scam alert ** please don't use the company Irvine California Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Brokerage Companies: Direct funding now Irvine, California

Sep 28 2017
ESN Direct Bank Wire Fraud: The owner, Scott Singer, has changed name and address of company. They are doing business under the name of By Dominic. The website is bydominic.com. The new address is two miles away from previous address. The new address is 7655 Bank Wire Fraud, Took Money and Never Sent Coins! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Brooklyn Center, Minnesota ORGANIZED CRIME: ESN Direct Scottsdale,

Sep 28 2017
King Kong Digital Marketing Agency King Kong Direct Response Marketing Agency King Kong is a SCAM!!. South Yarra Nationwide Author: Melbourne, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: King Kong Digital Marketing Agency Nationwide

Sep 28 2017
Blue Mountain;bluemountain.com; Blue Mountain eCards BLUE MOUNTAIN REMOVED $4.99 FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT FROM APRIL-SEPTEMBER 2017 AFTER I HAD CANCELED SO-CALLED FREE MEMBERSHIP READING THE FINE PRINT I WOULD BE CHARGED AT THE END OF TRIAL. BLUE MOUNTAIN HAS TAKEN MONEY FROM ME AND I HAVE NEVER USED THEIR SERVICE. BLUE MOUNTAIN STOLE MY DEBIT CARD NUMBER. BLUE MOUNTAIN HAS NEVER RESPONDED TO REPEATED PHONE CALLS AND EMAIL REQUESTS TO HELP ME GET MY MONEY REFUNDED. BLUE MOUNTAIN IS HORRIBLE. IT IS NOT A BUSINESS I AM SURE. Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Internet Fraud: Blue Mountain Internet

Sep 27 2017
EBAY khw Seller with 100% Positive Feedback of 66395 selling many FAKES with REPLICA COAs SAN JOSE California
upon further review of this garbage Author: New York, New York On-Line Stores: EBAY SAN JOSE, California

Sep 27 2017
Art Nation World Wide Artisan Direct, Wynwood Gallery, Art Nation Wynwood, Jason Samuel Gallery, Jason Tyler, Tyler Halperyn, Tyler Samuels, Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel Did not return valuable framed art, Did not send confirmation art was showcased, No confirmation of paid advertisement in magazine. Miami Florida Author: New York, New York Questionable Activities: Art Nation World Wide Miami, Florida

Sep 27 2017
Dear Tomasine Stills and Films Blue Boots Photography, Blue Boots Photography Will not release wedding photos and Kelsea is unresponsive for months Fountain City, IN / Eaton, OH / Dayton, OH Ohio & Indiana Author: Dayton, Ohio Photography: Dear Tomasine Stills and Films Internet

Sep 27 2017
TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com ,TrafficHaus, MediaReps, LLC, Defraud our company of advertising ad space delivered for the accumulated months of ,March, 2017 through May, 2017, in the Total Amount of $303.16 as agree to as a publisher revenue share. San Diego California
MALWARE ALERT NOTICE - TrafficHaus.com Ad Network Highly Suspected Of Malware Advertising!!! Author: Other Advertising Agencies: TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com San Diego, California

Sep 26 2017
Pure cbd tinture- Direct Heal Withdrew funds without authorization three months after I received a free sample. nationwide Author: Aberdeen, Washington Drug Manufacturers: Pure cbd tinture- Direct Heal Internet

Sep 25 2017
Gary Toushek Author, Writer -Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Coauthor violated terms and conditions of our business contract and ripped me off Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide What's Happened to Paul Priore is Very Sad Author: Flushing, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Toushek -Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
direct TV Now The app has now way to call in to have disputes, there is also a problem with there system. I was supposedly returned a payment on there end and because there system shows returned, thats the end of there discussion. I have not received my money, and I guess I'm suppose to just forget about $66.50 Im not going to small claims for this, just watch out. (direct tv now). Also, they don't mail checks. So Im out $66.50 and I guess it someone else's fault. tustin Internet Author: Tustin, California Theaters: direct TV Now Internet

Sep 25 2017
Advanceable Technology llc This is my review for this fradulent company. I know that your 'company' is just a scam front. I paid shipping for the 'free' sample. My order number is 9336593. The sample is cooking oil and does nothing. I want my account CANCELLED. I have tried calling the number provided-and the mailbox won't accept any messages. The email addresscs@advanceabletechnology.com is bogus and returns all sent messages. My package came from Scottsdale, AZ 85260. I want this handled ASAP. I have reported you to Report Scams, and to my credit card company. I only gave 1 star because I had to. Zero minus would be more appropriate. I, like many other people, was just looking for something to ease pain. This company leads you on, and then when they have your information, you are stuck. I was suckered into doing the Facebook order for the sample by only paying the shipping/postage charges. Arizona Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Alternative Health: Advanceable Technology llc Internet

Sep 25 2017
Frank Martorana Gold Star Financial Nations Lending Does not Pay Commissions, Keeps them for Himself Chula Vista California Author: Chula Vista, California Mortgage Companies: Frank Martorana Chula Vista, California

69, Report #1402092

Sep 24 2017
US Bank Deceptive Practice and Ruins Credit Union Nationwide Sorry Author: Union, New Jersey Credit Services: US Bank Nationwide

70, Report #1402052

Sep 24 2017
The Sale Guru Thesaleguru I purchased a Tyme Iron from a website on Facebook, they took my money within minutes, stated the iron would be shipped and I should receive it in 8-10 business days. I never received the product and have no way to contact them. They have $61.74 of my hard earned money. Internet Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: The Sale Guru Internet

71, Report #1402031

Sep 24 2017
Paul V Photography Broke contract Harrisburgh Pennsylvania A campaign of vengeful harassment and out right lies Author: Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Paul V Photography Harrisburgh, Pennsylvania

72, Report #1401993

Sep 23 2017
Blue Star Lines Florida Monies have been sent but no response to their 800-349-5359 and website is no longer valid Florida Author: Oroville, Washington Cruise Ships: Blue Star Lines Florida ,

Sep 22 2017
Yelp, Inc., Yelp Yelp Placed Bad Reviews on Factory Direct to Hurt Business Nationwide Internet
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: Yelp, Inc. Internet

Sep 22 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand CelebrationFt. Lauderdale Welcome CenterRamada Inn Ft Lauderdale Cancelled our vacation without notifying us, no refund, no comparable replacement offered. Internet Author: Hagerstiwn, Maryland Travel Services: Blue Star Cruises Internet

Sep 22 2017
Dynamic Motor Group, Prime Auto Direct Purchased vehicle and have not received title Houston Texas Update on Title Situation Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Dynamic Motor Group Houston, Texas