Customer satisfaction commitment: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report

Your Search: blue world pools
There may be more specific results for "blue world pools"
For more specific results for "blue world pools"
Showing 1-25 of 37,747 Found Reports For more specific results for "blue world pools"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Worldgn.com World GN, Helo, Heka, World Global Network I want my money back!!! They have my FAULTY product back and keep delaying the refund. Miami Florida Author: Sacramento, California Fitness Consultants: Worldgn.com Miami, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Ellis world Internet Author: Suffern, New York Attorney Generals: Ellis world Internet

Oct 15 2017
Shemika Jackson she will cheat you out your money, never will send product. Dont trust this site Internet This is a bogus complaint... Author: maple, Ohio Beauty Products: Shemika Jackson Internet

Oct 14 2017
Window World Hiawatha Iowa Window World Hiawatha Iowa Worker Farts and Salesman Smells like Whiskey Hiawatha Iowa
Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Builders & Contractors: Window World Hiawatha, Iowa

Oct 14 2017
Phonemedic Damaged cell phone while installing new glass - 7 weeks later still broke and ignoring me Blue Springs Missouri Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Phonemedic Blue Springs, Missouri

Oct 14 2017
Bluescape Pools Bluescape Pools & Spas - MANUEL IZQUIERDO - Worst Pool Company in Orlando! Orlando Florida Author: Windermere, Florida Pool Services: Bluescape Pools ,

Oct 14 2017
VGR AGRIFARM Ordered Dwarf Blue Sunshine Blueberry Seed - Organic 35 Count, Sharp Blue Blueberry Seed - Organic 35 Count.Order Information - Order #21923,PayPal status: Complete d @ 05:06:15 May 13, 2017 PDT. Trans ID:3W879078TF4528117, Amount: 41.45 USD. Product still not received. Their website is not accessible. I send email to them, but they didn't replay. Alappuzha Kerala Author: Alappuzha, Other Nurseries: VGR Agrifarm Internet

Oct 13 2017
Elly World They charged me for the straightener, but never sent me the product. Internet Author: High Point, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Elly World Internet

Oct 13 2017
Elly's World Internet Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's World Internet

Oct 13 2017
Blue kerosine blue heelers Bk blue heelersJessica whitcraftHeelers in Texas We put a deposit down on a puppy and planned on picking her up at 8weeks. Texas Author: Haddonfield, New Jersey Abusive Parents: Blue kerosine blue heelers , Texas

Oct 13 2017
Time investment company Blue Ribbon Foods Whole sale foods Ellsworth foods Company Fraud West bend Wisconsin Author: Newnan, Georgia Liars: Time investment company West bend, Wisconsin

Oct 13 2017
Elly’s World I ordered a steam hair straightener for $49.95 from an ad on Facebook. They took my money and I haven’t received the product. I ordered it on July 29, 2017. Internet Author: Warrior, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Elly’s World Internet

Oct 13 2017
Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Keeping trying to deny parts of my claims, citing they have not received the proper paperwork from Henry Ford Hospital. I personally walked in computer generated forms from Henry Ford Hospital, Blue Cross Blue Shield and their own forms filled out by my doctors, which they claim they can't read. Dearborn Michigan Author: Romulus, Michigan Health Insurance: Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Dearborn, Michigan

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World i bought a steam flat iron and it said it was going to get here in 4-6 weeks i am waiting on it for 8 weeks already and i can not seem to track my order no more Internet
Author: Salinas, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Oct 12 2017
ELLY's world I ordered a straightener online from this company on 7/24/17. I've followed up with 2 emails demanding they either send me the product or refund muy move and have never received a response and now i see that there is no business. Internet Author: Lehigh acres, Florida Beauty Salons: ELLY's world Internet

Oct 12 2017
Spray Gun World, Spraygun Industry MIKE Mike, sole contact person at spraygunworld.com Cheyenne, Ca. Alhambra, CA Internet CA. Billing information Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Hardware & Tools: Spray Gun World Internet

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World I ordered the hair straightner since August 1 2017 still haven't received the product or my money back.The website is no longer availabe with no contact number or address Unkown Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Barbers: Elly's World Internet

Oct 11 2017
Elly’s World It has been 2 months since I ordered my Steam Straightener and I still have not received it. When I try to access my purchase to track it, it says it is no longer available. Internet Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Elly’s World Internet

Oct 11 2017
Keystone Pools I was ripped off by Keystone Pools when they came to open my pool. After they opened my pool when I was not here, I discovered that the parts to install my diving board were missing. Also the pool was a bright green. When asked why my diving board supplies were missing and my pool was green, they became angry stating they had done a wonderful job and hung up. They will not correct the problem. Carlisle Pennsylvania Author: Shippensburg , Pennsylvania Small Business Services: Keystone Pools Carlisle, Pennsylvania

Ellys World SOCIAL MEDIA SCAM ARTIST Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Ellys World Internet

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Ellys World On July 23rd 2017 I ordered a steam hair straightener was charged and said the order should take 6-8 weeks, it is now October 19th and have not received my item! I have emailed their so called support and have not gotten a response! Internet Author: Willmar, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Ellys World Internet