Your Search | bluebird american express

Jul 15 2014
Colonial Van Lines American Van Lines FRAUD - SCAMMERS - LIARS MARGATE, FL Nationwide Author: Waterford, Michigan Courier Services: Colonial Van Lines Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
American Liberty Transportation AMERICAN LIBERTY TRANSPORTATION HIT MY CAR!! Tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Taxi & Limousine Services: American Liberty Transportation Tucson, Arizona

Jul 15 2014
City of Reno Andy Bass Why 22 American Veterans Kill Themselves Every Day Reno NV Author: Reno, Nevada Government Worker: City of Reno Andy Bass Reno, Select State/Province

Jul 15 2014
ibuypower american future technologies The built & shipped me a defective $2000 computer El Monte California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Manufaturers: ibuypower El Monte, California

Jul 15 2014
First American Tax Defense Did not keep their promise and unable to be contacted Park Ridge Illinois Author: Hollywood, Florida Colleges and Universities: First American Tax Defense Park Ridge, Illinois

31, Report #1162085

Jul 15 2014
American Home Shield Deceptive Practices Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

32, Report #1162074

Jul 15 2014
Sko Brenner American, Inc. scam artists, mail fraud Farmingdale New York Author: Oakland Park, Florida Medical Laboratories: Sko Brenner American, Inc. Farmingdale, New York

33, Report #1162053

Jul 15 2014
American General FiancĂ© Brian Johnson-loan officerRonnie Dixton- Government Loan officer badge number BM15789Alex Walker-Floor SupervisorJohn Austin-manager, at one time during the phone calls, he also told me he was from The IRS and did not work for the company at all, then Company promised a loan of $8000.00, but just wanted more and more monies up front, finally woke up when they told me I had to pay taxes on my loan because I owe income tax. I have never, ever had to pay income tax on a personal loan Buffalo New York, Author: Warren, Michigan Loans: American General FiancĂ© Internet

34, Report #1161998

Jul 14 2014
Direct Express The worst bank I've ever used! Internet Author: Two Harbors, Minnesota Federal Government: Direct Express Internet

Jul 14 2014
JAM Enterprises - Jeff Davis owner just about saving money,finally free tv, free to air,digital tv express sell worthless JUNK cable boxes englewood Colorado Author: Empire, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: JAM Enterprises - Jeff Davis owner englewood, Colorado

Jul 14 2014
Calvert's Express Auto Service & Tire Calverts Express Calvert's Espress Ruined my Transmission Overland Park Kansas Author: Kansas Auto Repair Service: Calvert's Express Auto Service & Tire Overland Park, Kansas

Jul 14 2014
Stanly warranty stanly home warranty I paid full amount upfront for home warranty,and kept denying service.and it took one month to respond for a/c repair and even hat they declined the service,one month kept calling no one answer the phone,and not even return the messag,all the time phone is recording,no response looking for excuses to turn down the service,very rude people its a big Fraud company,ripping off American public,i wish so Govt agencies investigate for this big Fraud and protect US public,I learned good lesson,pl dont trust this biggest Fraud Home warranty company,they are are Corrupt and Thugs. New Jersy Nationwide Author: Hayward, California Warranty Companies: Stanly warranty Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
American Discount Movers Egregious, decpetive, and unprofessional service is what we experienced by this highly misrepresented company Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Moving Companies: American Discount Movers Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 14 2014
BayFlower Moving Group North American Master Lines - Alexei Dorokhov Scam, rip off, thieves, liars, cheats Brandon Nationwide
Author: Holiday, Florida Moving Companies: BayFlower Moving Group Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
American Standard Rent to own zero down The 3rd representative sped through the call after taking my card info. Never sent my email so I could access the listings. I called & was hung up on 13 times simply for asking too many questions. I did so very calmly. I recorded the calls. I also have log of the hang ups. They took my $199 & treated me like crap. Bad decision on my behalf.  Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: American Standard Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
USPS EMS service is NOT express once in the United States. Nationwide Author: Alabama Federal Government: USPS Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
AMERICAN DREAM HOMVE IMPROVEMENT INC NEVER FINISHED ROOF JOB ONLY FOR MY HOUSE TO FLOOD B/C OF SHOTTY WORKMANSHIP DOWNERS GROVE Illinois
Author: ORLAND PARK, Illinois Roofing Companies: AMERICAN DREAM HOMVE IMPROVEMENT INC DOWNERS GROVE, Illinois

Jul 12 2014
American Careers I was laid off and desperate to get back to work .. With no income and at the time needed money just to eat I sent the processing fee because I was assured that if I didn't get a call back I'd be refunded and that was a lie and unfair to me.. Baltimore, Maryland Author: Springfield gardens NY, New York Unusual Rip-Off: American Careers Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 12 2014
NAMCO North American Maintenance Company Middle man contracting scam to work for 7-11 stores Safety harbor Florida
Author: benton city, Washington Employment Services: NAMCO Safety harbor, Florida

Jul 11 2014
AMERICAN FINANCE SOLUTIONS Scott GriestChief Executive Officer BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY BUSINESS PRACTICES!! Anaheim CA Author: Spokane, Washington Loan Brokers: AMERICAN FINANCE SOLUTIONS Internet

46, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
Springleaf American GeneralHousehold Finance Paying equity loan-balance never goes down-just keeps rising Evansville IN Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Loans: Springleaf Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
License Plate Toll, E-470 Toll, express toll, E-470 public highway authority License Plate Toll says I owe since 2009. In that time, I have moved twice, registered and 2nd and 3rd vehicle,and renewed my Drivers License Denver Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Better Business Bureau: License Plate Toll Denver, Colorado

Jul 09 2014
American Home Shield Incompetent Technician Rockwall Nationwide Author: Rockwall, Texas Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC