BLUEGREEN AT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bluegreen at
There may be more specific results for "bluegreen at"
For more specific results for "bluegreen at"
Showing 1-25 of 183,690 Found Reports For more specific results for "bluegreen at"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Mr. Was told that I needed to test there product for at least 4 - 6 weeks to see if it worked for me.Prior to the first 4 wks I received 3 more packages at the tune of $87 and $89 respectfully. So i never had a chance to try the product for the recommended 4-6 wks...This is only a rip off company that does not return your money nor do they care about you. Do not buy anything from this place , the product most likely does not work like proposed, and there undeclared policy of no money returns. Warrenton North Carolina Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Assure Fullfillment , North Carolina

Oct 20 2017
Going to take this idiot and website to court Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Lemon squad says they do inspections on RVs. This Ohta be good Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Discover your mobility discovermymobility.com SCAM SCAM and more scam at discovermymobility.com Hazel park Michigan Author: Alabama Emergency Medical Services: Discover your mobility Hazel park, Michigan

Oct 20 2017
Every Leads Balokae Balokae Sam, the CTO (Chief Technology Officer) at EveryLeads.com.sold fake and non working PHP MAILER & SMTP to me Scottsdale Nationwide Author: Ogun, Georgia Software: Every Leads Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Vacancy Rewards Marina Fiesta/Genesis Collection Fraudulently represented themselves as agent for Marina Fiesta/Genesis Collection and collected annual dues of $159 since 2012 and this year also sold me a rent-by-owner program for $349 for my timeshare at Marina Fiesta Miami Florida Author: Vancouver, Washington Resorts: Vacancy Rewards Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2017
INFINITI USA Convertible top on 2012 G37 failed and Infiniti won't repair Franklin TN Apparently... Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: INFINITI USA Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Not Sure I Understand... Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Pure Beauty I called them today and spoke with an Aubrey after I saw two charges on my card for $79.99 . I thought it was beauty products I was being charged for that I didn’t order, as I’ve had to go to the bank and cancel my card twice, b/c I hadn’t ordered nor received what I was being billed for ❗️ When Aubrey told me what the charges were for I told her I had not ordered anything else from them that I had only ordered the samples at $4.99 each Author: Summerville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pure Beauty Internet

Oct 20 2017
Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl In- effective in resolving several plumbing issues over a period of time . They are either incompetent , car e less about doing the job right. They propose additional work at outrageous. Prices and LONG. Lead times to return to complete a Jon. They come in prepsired, I had to on two ossacvions provide tools, & the office staff could care less when you tell them what has transpired. They now charge $50 per call out. Their bus. Lic. Should be pulled. They are living proof, “indifference to customers pays off”. I will not be renewing my contract for 2018. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl Ft Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 20 2017
Avanti skin renewal Anti aging skin cream I received an email at 1:30 am stating my order was placed not shipped I call to cancel and she informed me it had been shipped this morning it was 6:00. Am in the morning I don’t know what post office works at that time . They called me from a California number Nationwide
Author: Mcalester, Oklahoma Skin Care: Avanti skin renewal Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Atoosa Nikaeen We went to their office initially but then realize this was not the right place for us. Ever since then we’ve been harassed by the staff and their office. I tried to put an end to this by telling them we moved away. She demanded for the entire money upfront even know service was rendered. At the end when she realize she couldn’t get any money she reported me to a collection agency will calls every single day Los Angeles California
Author: Inglewood, California Adult Care Facilities: Atoosa Nikaeen Los Angeles, California

Oct 19 2017
Calvin Brown Tried to access my personal financial information. Internet The Absolute Best Way Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Banks: Calvin Brown Internet

Oct 19 2017
Source One 360 Have not been paid for work done at Chilis & Outback in Sarasota Florida Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Sarasota, Florida Communications & Networking: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Oct 19 2017
TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® The biggest Internet scammers. Scam, Over priced, complete s*** Unknown Unknown Please Contact us for assistance Author: Sierra vista, Arizona Internet Fraud: TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® Internet

Oct 19 2017
en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping yozos shipping, bonhomie productions, i bought 2 itmes through ebay each was $10.76, the exact same product i found out later is $2.97 each at home d.epot, order was placed through ebay, box came from amazon and order slip inside shows that this yozos bought the two items from amazon and then at 8hamtobsepotat9* .49 each and then had it shipped to me. they also charge a restocking fee and return shipping. this whole thing is a scam! Internet Author: rancho mirage, California Cleaning Services: en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping Internet

Theatreland LTD Internet
Wrong Author: Jamestown, New York Theaters: Theatreland LTD or ,

Oct 19 2017
Electric Vehicle Mall electricvehiclemall.com STAY AWAY AT ALL COST!!!!!! Largo Internet Author: Louisiana Sporting Goods: Electric Vehicle Mall Internet

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 19 2017
Closet World Shocked at the poor workmanship Whittier California Author: Los Angeles, California Builders & Contractors: Closet World Whittier, California

Oct 19 2017
Java Momma, Melissa Shoop This is advertised as a brand new, organic fair trade coffee company. Roasted when you order and shipped to your door within 3-5 days... They themselves admit that they are in fact NOT organic and do not need to meet the expectations of the usda. Nor are they actually certified. Pennsylvania
Java Momma Coffee Author: Des Moines, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Java Momma Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Safe Coin Escrow, LLC White Light Book Store & Crystals manager@marketingopt.review Gamma Recruiting Work From Home Job Offer Scam London, Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Work at Home: Safe Coin Escrow, LLC Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Store:Hongkong Hi5 MobileGroup Store This company is not honnest at all Internet
Author: Blagnac, Alabama Telephones: Store:Hongkong Hi5 MobileGroup Store Internet