BLUEGREEN RESORTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bluegreen resorts
There may be more specific results for "bluegreen resorts"
For more specific results for "bluegreen resorts"
Showing 1-25 of 6,419 Found Reports For more specific results for "bluegreen resorts"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
FASTTRACK Promotions I recieved a extra gift from WYNDHAM for joining their Time-Share, which was a trip from FASTTRACK Promotions. so I filled out the form and sent it back to them. But they sent it back to me because I forgot to have my companion sign it along with me. So it came back to me and my companion signed it and I mailed it back to them, about Sept. 21st. Now I recieve a letter from them stating that our voucher was voided because we didn't return the form back to them within 21 days. They also sent me a copy of the envelope that I sent the form back to them in. In which doesn't look like the kind of stamp that is stamped on New York mail. This looks like a fraudulent copy of my enevelope with it being dated Oct. 11, 2017. So they could claim that I sent my form back too late. This is a real Rip-off. I know that I sent this form back to the in due time, before the deadline. I am really upset about this. Please help me to redeem my trip from them, theives. Carlsbad California Author: New York, New York Resorts: FASTTRACK Promotions Caslsbad, California

Oct 20 2017
Vacancy Rewards Marina Fiesta/Genesis Collection Fraudulently represented themselves as agent for Marina Fiesta/Genesis Collection and collected annual dues of $159 since 2012 and this year also sold me a rent-by-owner program for $349 for my timeshare at Marina Fiesta Miami Florida Author: Vancouver, Washington Resorts: Vacancy Rewards Miami, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Time shares offered are totally worthless 4 days after the contract is signed Kissimmee Florida Author: Liberty, South Carolina Sales People: Resorts: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Shelby Resorts Wouldn't refund money when resort is closed due to hurricane Orlando Florida Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Resorts: Shelby Resorts Internet

Oct 13 2017
Castle Law Castle Law Firm, Castle Law Group PCAcquired Timeshare Advocacy Inc Falsely claimed to get us out of our time share. We gave a retainer. Nationwide Author: Haltom City, Texas Resorts: Castle Law Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Mayan Palace pesadilla con tiempo compartido Author: New York, New York Resorts: Mayan Palace Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Vida vacations, Nuevo Vallarta, Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, Sea Gardens, The Bliss Resorts Vidanta, Destinos Unlimited, Vida Vacations misled us - we were scammed! Nuevo Vallarta & Scottsdale Mexico & Arizona Product Distinction Author: Cochrane, Ontario, Alabama Resorts: Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 09 2017
wyndham vacation resort Orlando scam for your money Orlando Florida Author: Portland, Texas Resorts: wyndham vacation resort Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 04 2017
Vida Vacations/Private Reserve Vacation Collection Vidanta, Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, any resorts owned Vidanta/Vida Vacations Vidanta/Vida Vacations/Private Reserve Vacation Collection are a complete scam and ripoff Cancun Mexico Author: Yorba Linda, California Resorts: Vida Vacations/Private Reserve Vacation Collection Internet

Oct 01 2017
America Vacations Yucatan Solsan America Vacations Sold me an all inclusive resort package Nationwide Author: SEASIDE, California Resorts: America Vacations Yucatan Solsan Nationwide

Oct 01 2017
Unlimited Vacation Club Product that was sold was NOTwhat I received Scottsdale Arizona You have GOT to be kidding us. Author: kerrville, Texas Resorts: Unlimited Vacation Club Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 30 2017
Diamante Cabo San Lucas Dishonest Sales Promises Cabo San Lucas, MX Mexico Author: Argyle, Texas Resorts: Diamante Cabo San Lucas Internet

Sep 29 2017
Raintree horrible experiencia Author: New York, New York Resorts: Raintree Nationwide

Sep 26 2017
sappire resorts Geo Holiday total misrepsentation, ie; lied on many issues. Fraudlent presentation Las Vegas Nevada Author: BRENTWOOD, Tennessee Resorts: sappire resorts Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 25 2017
Travelocity, American Vacation Activations, My Sunny Vacations Travelocity promised me 5days 4 nights all inclusive packages of my choice, to be used by 18 months. Nationwide Author: French Camp, California Resorts: Travelocity Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Pura Vida Pura Vida Lifestyles Pura Vida Travel Lied, Stole Money, Broke Agreements Cancún, Q. Roo, México Quintana Roo, Mexico Author: Ardmore, Oklahoma Resorts: Pura Vida Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Island Links Horizontal Property Regime Reba Management Island Links Resort Coral Resorts When we purchased we were told a handicap accessible unit would always be available. It has never happened Hilton Head South Carolina Author: New Bern, North Carolina Resorts: Island Links Horizontal Property Regime Hilton Head , South Carolina

Sep 25 2017
Help4tso Danielle Campbell, Priscille Goldston BE AWARE- THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND WILL NOT GET RID OF YOUR TIMESHARE Orlando Florida
Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina Resorts: Help4tso Orlando, Florida

Sep 23 2017
EZ Exit Now EZ Exit Now or EZExitNow.org, facebook.com/ezexitnow/ Dan Cobb & Kristin Cobb, Sydney Young, Jacky Cassity, Crystal Sulzer  BEWARE OF SENIOR CITIZEN & EMPLOYER FRAUD AND SCAM! EZ Exit Now or EZExitNow.org, Houston Nationwide
Like Dan said His dad was a liar and looks like he is too Author: Austin, Texas Resorts: EZ Exit Now Nationwide

Sep 16 2017
westgate resorts - expedia rip off reservations las vegas Nevada Author: SCAPPOOSE, Oregon Hotel: westgate resorts - expedia las vegas, Nevada

Sep 15 2017
vacation redemption center diamond resorts no way to activate the cruise certificate Internet Author: locust grove, Virginia Resorts: vacation redemption center Internet

Sep 14 2017
Westgate Resorts Lies about cencellation policy and refuses refunds in face of hurricane Orlando Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Resorts: Westgate Resorts Nationwide

Sep 14 2017
Timberlodge RV Resort Hillcrest RV Park Fraudulent Contracts-- $792 to cancel an annual membership?!? New Waverly, Texas (Maybe Minnesota too) Texas or Minnesota Author: California RV Resorts: Timberlodge RV Resort ,

Sep 12 2017
Fantasea Flagship Resort Atlantic Palace - ConArtists - Liars - Scammers - Bullies - atlantic city New Jersey Author: New York Resorts: Fantasea Flagship Resort Atlantic Palace atlantic city, New Jersey

Sep 09 2017
Interval International Interval International charges re-trade fees to change resorts after hurrican Irma destroyed the one we had booked Miami Florida Incorrect Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Travel Services: Interval International Miami, Florida