Your Search | bluehippo
Approximately 135 Reports Found

Dec 12 2009
Blue Hippo BlueHippo Funding LLC and BlueHippo Capital LLC Blue Hippo in Bankruptcy Sausalito, California Author: Sausalito, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Blue Hippo Sausalito, California

Oct 01 2009
Blue Hippo Capital, LLC BlueHippo Funding, BlueHippo Capital, LLC. Scammed with the flim flam by BlueHippo Baltimore, Maryland Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: Blue Hippo Capital, LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 24 2009
BLUEHIPPO,CAPITAL, LLC Get a computer without credit checked Internet Author: Tupelo, Mississippi Computer Fraud: BLUEHIPPO,CAPITAL, LLC Internet

Jul 13 2009
BlueHippo Ripped Me Off Still Waiting for LAPTOP Baltimore, Maryland Author: AUBURN, Washington Computer Fraud: BlueHippo Baltimore,, Maryland

May 27 2009
BlueHippo Capital,LLC Fraud ALERT!!! Baltimore Maryland Author: Hollywood, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: BlueHippo Capital,LLC Baltimore, Maryland

May 21 2009
BlueHippo Capital, LLC They stated I had a legally binding agreement and I never recieved my printer and television Baltimore Maryland Author: Mobile, Alabama Computer Fraud: BlueHippo Capital, LLC Virginia

May 18 2009
BLUEHIPPO LIED TOO OVER AND OVER BALTIMORE Maryland Author: MILLSBORO, Delaware Attorneys General: BLUEHIPPO BALTIMORE, Maryland

Apr 23 2009
BlueHippo Funding Ripped me off for 800 bucks!!! Baltimore Maryland Author: Oakland, California Computer Mail Order: BlueHippo Funding Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 19 2009
BLUEHIPPO i THOUGHT i WAS SMARTER THEY GOT ME FOR MORE THAN A 1,000 I AM OUT OF WORK BLUE HIPPO MUST BE STOP I STILL DO NOT HAVE A COMPUTER AND THEY HAVE MY MONEY BALTIMORE MARYLAND Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Computer Mail Order: BLUEHIPPO Nationwide

Apr 16 2009
Bluehippo tryed to cancell order and # for customers will never be answered Yuma Arizona Author: Yuma, Arizona Desk Top Publishing: Bluehippo Yuma, Arizona

Apr 07 2009
Bluehippo cancel my order and now i lost money because they told me to go on the site and order something else but they wont let me because they saing my ss# cant find and i do think that is wright Carbondale Pennsylvania Author: carbondale, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Bluehippo Carbondale, Pennsylvania

Apr 06 2009
BlueHippo Capital LLC Robbed from the poor; and bought a Ferrari Baltimore Windsor Mill Maryland Got them. Author: Escondido, California Computer Dealers: BlueHippo Capital LLC Windsor Mill, Maryland

Mar 27 2009
BLUEHIPPO- NOTHING BUT A BIG SCAM DONT USE THEM!! They have $800 of my money since sep 2008 and I still have not received my product Internet Author: Wixom, Michigan Computer Dealers: BLUEHIPPO Internet

Mar 22 2009
BlueHippo I paid for the computer in full as of may 2007 and i call and they keep giving me the runaround .They refuse to return me my money and wnt send me my computer! Baltimore Maryland Author: woodhaven, New York Computer Manufactures: BlueHippo Baltimore, Maryland

Mar 18 2009
BlueHippo Customer Service BlueHippo refuses to canncel my ;cumputer order. have called &e-mailed this company.that so-called bussiness is still taking money out of my checking acct. with out my permission. Columbus Nebraska Author: columbus, Nebraska Computer Fraud: Blue Hippo Columbus, Nebraska

Mar 12 2009
BlueHippo Account was canceled but no money back Vienna Virginia Author: Moorhead, Minnesota Attorneys General: BlueHippo Vienna, Virginia

Mar 10 2009
Bluehippo no refund in the 45 days Iwas toldfrom Dec 31 2008 Baltimore Maryland Author: santa rosa, California Computer Manufactures: Bluehippo Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 25 2009
BLUEHIPPO Bluehippo Bold Face LIERS Baltimore Maryland Internet Author: WINDSOR, Missouri Computer Mail Order: BLUEHIPPO Internet

Feb 21 2009
Blue Hippo, bluehippo keeps on ripping people off, even though they have been ordered to stop. Baltimore Maryland Author: Dayton, Wyoming Internet Fraud: Blue Hippo, bluehippo Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 15 2009
BLUEHIPPO CAPITAL, LLC I HAVE COMPLIED WITH THE COMPANY'S TERMS AND HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY COMPUTOR AS YET I OPENED SAID ACCOUNT IN 8/16/07 VIENNA Virginia Author: FRESNO, California Attorneys General: BLUEHIPPO CAPITAL, LLC VIENNA, Virginia

Feb 01 2009
BlueHippo Blue Hippo not only stole my money but I think they also commited mail fraud on me. Baltimore Maryland Crap Company Author: amite, Louisiana Computer Dealers: BlueHippo Blue Hippo Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 01 2009
BlueHippo Unfullfilled promises, made payments will not ship computer, expected more, very disappointed,being disrespected, feel as through money has been stolen from me, and i was decieved and lied too. Baltimore Maryland Author: Mobile, Alabama Computer Dealers: BlueHippo Baltimore, Maryland

Jan 31 2009
Bluehippo - BLUE HIPPO LLC liars BALTIMORE Maryland Author: new york, New York US Congress: BLUE HIPPO LLC BALTIMORE, Maryland

Jan 28 2009
BlueHippo Paid a 1000 on a laptop did'nt recieve it.canceled& orded a tv still want me to send money. Balitmore Maryland Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: BlueHippo Balitmore, Maryland

Jan 26 2009
BlueHippo BlueHippo-Liars and Theives They take your money-No product ever sent!!!! Baltimore Maryland Author: longbeach, California Computer Dealers: BlueHippo Baltimore, Maryland