BOB EVANS | KC APPLAUDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bob evans | kc applauds
There may be more specific results for "bob evans | kc applauds"
For more specific results for "bob evans | kc applauds"
Showing 1-25 of 5,174 Found Reports For more specific results for "bob evans | kc applauds"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 09 2017
Bob Dash Dash Motorworks Bobby Dash Deceptive Dealership~ sheeplike impression but wolf in sheep's clothing. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Bob Dash Dash Motorworks Houston, Texas

Oct 05 2017
Fight Fast Bob Pierce Charged my credit card for upgrade I did not order Visalia California Author: Columbus, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Fight Fast Visalia, California

Oct 05 2017
Piney Creek Property Owners Association Judy Manning, Bill Manning Barbara Byrd, Jimmie Byrd, Katherine A Hayward, Kathy Hayward, Gayle Turner, Reese Turner, Larry Ray Dawson, Denise Dawson, Bob Johnson Bellville Texas This company violated court mediated settle-mt and caused the shut down of my business and loss of my home Bellville, Texas Author: Austin, Texas Questionable Activities: Piney Creek Property Owners Association Bellville,, Texas

Oct 02 2017
Paper Impex USA Inc Zafar Israilov (Owner)Nick, David, Bob and Sean (dispatchers) Extremely Unprofessional Company - Total Ripoff - Damaged Car - Hides Like a chicken S@#$t Staten Island New York
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Paper Impex USA Inc Staten Island, New York

Sep 29 2017
Tolland Citgo Bob Guild dishonest, did not disclose all problems car Tolland Connecticut Author: Westerly, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Tolland Citgo Tolland, Connecticut

Sep 25 2017
EastCoast Equipment Bill Goodgame Bob Mcneil Incompetent Service Dishonest and liers will rip you off Chesapeake Virginia Author: Moyock, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Mechanics: EastCoast Equipment Chesapeake, Virginia

8, Report #1402015

Sep 24 2017
Briggs Law Firm Michael Evans Senior Executive for Briggs Law Firm He contacted me by email on August 17, 2017. He stated that if I did not contact him by August 31, 2017, that charges of fraud, etc. would be filed in the Judicial Circuit of United States of America. He responded back to my email. Then he told me that I owed $1250.00 to United Personal Loan. Internet Ignore Michael Evans Author: Post, Texas Criminal Justice System: Briggs Law Firm Internet

9, Report #1401934

Sep 23 2017
Bob Evans | KC Applauds | Kansas City Metro Performing Arts and Artists by Bob Evans SCAMMER STILL OWES ME MONEY Kansas City KS Kansas
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Websites: Bob Evans | KC Applauds Internet

10, Report #1401916

Sep 23 2017
Herbies Auto Yks acceptance Falsified legal documents Greeley Colorado Author: EVANS, Colorado Car Financing: Herbies Auto Greeley, Colorado

Sep 22 2017
GPS doctor marothon tech. Bob total scam. Sent 2 GPS a month ago to be repaired. haven't heard back Fellsmere Florida Author: Roseburg, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: GPS doctor Fellsmere , Florida

Sep 21 2017
Nevada Division of Child and Family Services Frank Hardee, Erica Franco, Angela Bowers, Anne Marie, Johnson, Tisa Evans, Damalia Guiterrez, Ashley Rhea Nevada Division of Child and Family Services kidnapped my grand kids and are holding them hostage Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Family Services: Nevada Division of Child and Family Services Henderson, Nevada

Sep 19 2017
Flooring America Bob Jabaay (Robert) New Lenox Illinois Home Owner FRAUD New Lenox Illinois Robert Jabaay is in Jail for Fraud Author: MONEE, Illinois Home Improvements: Flooring America Bob Jabaay (Robert) New Lenox Illinois New Lenox, Illinois

Sep 16 2017
All About Singles People, That work There, are owners Bob and Sharon, and staff members. They have delivered on what they have promised. Charles I had a 1 year agreement, from 9-20-16 to 9-20-17 $1000 and had several matches, but they did not work out. nor did they match me right, ever, I wish I could get a refund. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Kingston, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: All About Singles Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Sep 09 2017
Strategic Retail Solutions Srs merchandising I was employed first back in September 2016. The company was seeking a merchandiser for one of their accounts. I was asked after they reviewed my resume if I would work three stores tending to there ICU account in kinneys drug stores. I did the work then they told me they were withholding my pay. I started to question if this was legal then i looked closely at my paystubs they held money, didnt pay for every assignment or would threaten me if i asked about it. Joan Midd was the worse account manager to work for. Srs rips many reps off. Cincinnati Ohio Author: Evans mills, New York Consumer Services: Strategic Retail Solutions Cincinnati, Ohio

Sep 08 2017
Bob Jabaay America Flooring Frankfort Scam artist works at America Flooring in Frankfort Ilinois rips off home owners New Lenox Illinois Other Name Author: Monee, Illinois Home Improvements: Bob Jabaay America Flooring Frankfort New Lenox, Illinois

Sep 06 2017
ENTERPRISE CAR SALES MITCHEL KOCHUYT SALES REP. LETITIA EVANS MANAGER On 1-4-17 I purchased a Ford Expedition from Enterprise Car Sales in Duluth, from Mitchel Koychuyt, sales rep. Duluth Nationwide Enterprise Car Sales Cares Author: KENNESAW, Georgia Auto Dealers: ENTERPRISE CAR SALES Nationwide

Aug 29 2017
Immigration Lawyer Robert West Robert West, Bob West This attorney is a thief, he will take your money, and never talk to you again! Las Vegas Nevada **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys & Legal Services: Immigration Lawyer Robert West Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 29 2017
Carnahan Evans Cantwell & Brown, P.C. Fraudulent Billing Sprinfield Missouri Author: Springfield, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: carnahan Evans Cantwell Brownq Sprinfield, Missouri

Aug 28 2017
Evans and Sons Trucking LLC Willie Hooten & Jasper Evans Worst Company By Far! Bad Business Period Midland Georgia Author: Smiths, Alabama Trucking Companies: Evans and Sons Trucking LLC Midland , Georgia

Aug 28 2017
Moulden sports Moulden bob Khalil waqas This company will make very particular and specific agreements for delivery and bold face lie to take your money Sialkot pakistan Internet Author: Sachse, Texas Sporting-good Manufactures: Moulden sports Internet

Aug 27 2017
Classic auto services Bob Waller Will not return my vintage car parts! New Boston, New Hampshire Author: Gold Hill, Oregon Body Work & Repair: Auto Repair Service: Classic auto services New Boston,, New Hampshire

Aug 25 2017
 Robert Dececco Bob DeCecco set up an independant consulting job for me and 3 friends we paid him $1500 and then he disappeared with no contact since! Sarasota, Florida Internet
Author: San Diego, California Business Consulting: Bob DeCecco Internet

Aug 24 2017
DVR Systems Bob StreeterRSJ Wholesale Bob Streeter is a liar and a thief Conneaut, OH Internet Author: Strongsville, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: DVR Systems , OH

Aug 16 2017
Claude Johnson Giutar Control awaiting a refund on an unsatisfactory product for my agegroup 1800 Mineral Spring Ave, PO Box 149 North Provide North Provide Honesty has prevailed, refund received. Author: Kiama, Other Music: Claude Johnson ,