BODY CARE RESORT, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: body care resort, inc
There may be more specific results for "body care resort, inc"
For more specific results for "body care resort, inc"
Showing 1-25 of 111,320 Found Reports For more specific results for "body care resort, inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
hydroluxe charged for product I did not order. was never informed of their cancelation policy regarding trail offer Toronto Canada for distribution Internet for Canada Author: Lockport, Manitoba Skin Care: hydroluxe Internet

Aug 21 2017
Gosslee Property Management Caldwell Banker Ripped off combat veteran that is in hospice care Bossier City Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Real Estate Services: Gosslee Property Management Bossier City, Louisiana

Aug 20 2017
STRATXMARKETS STRATXMARKETS WILL SCAM YOU! Marshall Islands Internet Stratmarkets-Scam-Fight-Back Author: Birmingham, Kentucky Online Trading: STRATXMARKETS Internet

Aug 20 2017
EyeContour / SkinContour EyeContour uses Walgreen fraud for prizes and free skin care products. Nationwide Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Computer Fraud: EyeContour / SkinContour Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Allumiderm Skin restore Basically they stole my money. Costa Mesa California Author: Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina Skin Care: Allumiderm Costa Mesa, California

Aug 20 2017
Moving mania inc Complete scam! Gave me one price and paid almost $700 more Hollywood Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Moving mania inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
CheapCaribbean.com falsely advertises resorts by allowing resorts to remove bad reviews. Most of the one star review are based on issues to do with the whether or something not to do with the quality and cleanliness of the resort. I heard that this went on but then I found out there is a monetary connection between Apple Vacations, who own Cheapcaribbean.com, and the resorts. We just got back from a resort that was at best a 3/5 star, Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya Cancun Mexico. It was listed as a 4.5/5 resort. We call the night we arrived when we realized it was not what was advertised. Cheapcaribbean.com said they could not get us moved to a different resort because it was 100% non refundable. OK well we made the best of it. But you can not trust this site to give you an unbias view of the resorts. We will go through a travel agent next time. Newtown Square Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Travel Services: CheapCaribbean.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Jullen Eye Cream Illujen, UltraGlitter, Sheermajik I thought I was getting a trial size bottle... I didn't think that a .05 oz bottle and jar was for m$160.00 Internet Author: Temperance, Michigan Skin Care: Jullen Eye Cream Internet

Aug 20 2017
Jodyssecret Ordered, charge credit care, it's been 8 weeks , never received items! Web Internet Author: Rockville, Maryland Better Business Bureau: Jodyssecret Internet

Aug 20 2017
Centura College certifications are a joke. complete waste of time/money North Charleston South Carolina Author: Witherbee, South Carolina Health Care Education: Centura College North Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 19 2017
Care Auto Enterprise Abe Levy Selling cars that he dont have and never delivers Penbroke Florida Author: Levelland, Texas Auto Dealers: Care Auto Enterprise Florida

Aug 19 2017
Illujen cosmetics Company sent me a sample for $4.95 and now will charge me over $300.00 for product I did not order. Santa Ana California Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Skin Care: Illujen cosmetics Santa Ana C, California

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

Aug 19 2017
Avalure Skincare  Internet Author: Webster Groves, Missouri Skin Care: Avalure Internet

Aug 19 2017
Bella Restor St peterburg Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Skin Care: Bella Restor St peterburg, Florida

Aug 19 2017
ClairSkin Another scam, no way to get hold of them to cancel future orders, product hasn't lived up to promise Internet Author: Summerfield, Florida Skin Care: ClairSkin

Aug 19 2017
copyrights clearance center Rightslink® by Copyright Clearance Center ordered article & they sent two pages from an obscure book that needed enlarging & was barely legible Danvers, Massachusetts Author: Monona, Iowa Health Care Education: copyrights clearance center Danvers, , Massachusetts

Aug 19 2017
Jackson Custom Building Inc- Sarasota Fl Thomas Jackson This company was definately a wrong choice for me Sarasota Florida Author: Cresthill, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Jackson Custom Building Inc- Sarasota Fl Sarasota, Florida

Aug 19 2017
Lunaluxe Skincare Lunaluxe Skin Restore There's no such thing as Free Trial with LUNALUXE SKIN Minneapolis Minnesota Author: West Babylon, New York Skin Care: Lunaluxe Skincare Internet

Aug 19 2017
YS Cream Purest Cancelled order within time limit, billed by a different company. Internet Author: Lee, New Hampshire Skin Care: YS Cream Internet

Aug 19 2017
Clair Ski Qui Beauty i Charged by card for additional order after i ordered the trail, did not say need to cancel or additional charge would occur Cleveland Ohio Author: MC KEES ROCKS, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Clair Ski Internet

Aug 19 2017
Luxure Ripoff Scam Unauthorized Charges Internet Author: Kirkland, Washington Skin Care: Luxure Internet

Aug 19 2017
Molecular Cell Orthopaedics, Regenokine, New York Spine Medicine Schottenstein Pain and Neurology, Dr. Edward Capla, Dr. Douglas Schottenstein Regenokine treatment did not help as promised. In fact, I felt so much worse. Follow-up care is non-existent. New York New York Author: Staten Island, New York Doctors: Molecular Cell Orthopaedics, Regenokine New York, New York