BODY FIT PRO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: body fit pro
There may be more specific results for "body fit pro"
For more specific results for "body fit pro"
Showing 1-25 of 7,827 Found Reports For more specific results for "body fit pro"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
Luis Cruz Danny Auto Acceosories I have better deals that pays me more money, wait until I have time for you. SAN BERNARDINO California
Author: RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California Body Work & Repair: Luis Cruz SAN BERNARDINO, California

Apr 22 2017
Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 21 2017
Paragon Honda Paragon Honda Selling unreported accident car or car with damage on exterior body on a brand new MSRP Woodside, New York, 11377 New York Author: Elmhurst , New York Auto Dealers: Paragon Honda Woodside, New York

Apr 20 2017
Bella at Home Smile Pro Bella at home aka prosmiledirect took 94.00 and another 92.00 out of my account without my knowledge please stop them from ripping people off this is an outrageous SCAM. Henderson Nv Internet Author: Fontana, California Attorney Generals: Bella at Home Internet

Apr 20 2017
fitwebmax fit web max TRIAL BUY CLICK TO LOOK AT ANOTHER PRODUCT BUYS PRODUCT AND LOGS YOU OUT INTERNET Internet Author: Greenville, Ohio Alternative Health: fitwebmax Internet

Apr 18 2017
Trim Fit Slim Fit Can't cancel, no information on shipments, no information what so ever! St. Petersburg Internet Author: San Diego, California Weightloss Programs: Trim Fit Internet

Apr 18 2017
Empire Exotic Motors Greg Foster Rick, General ManagerRaul, Partner and Finance Officer Total misrepresntaion of purchased BMW, said no accidents, untrue, body damage evident and delivered with 1000 mor miles that on contract, broken gear shift lever, 1 key Addison Texas Problems solved Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Empire Exotic Motors Addison , Florida

Apr 18 2017
Small Engines Pro Dealers Pronto mowers Fraudulent advertising Boca Raton, FL Internet
Author: Canton, Ohio Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Small Engines Pro Dealers Internet

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 18 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Chad Lance,Josh Worst Paint Job Ever Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Paint & Wallpaper: Home Pro Complete Services Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 17 2017
Renuskin Fit*Trial Products I ordered a trial product for $4.95 and my bank account was immediately hit with 2 charges, one for 84.95 and one for 94.00. Additionally, it appears I was automatically enrolled in a program and these charges would be charged to my account automatically monthly. I immediately canceled my debit card and will have to try to have the bank put the money back in my account. Nationwide Author: Bulan, Kentucky Skin Care: Renuskin Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC More Health Today, Get Fit Garcinia, and others. Ordered FREE trial BOTTLE and was subscribed to a recurring charge las vegas Nevada
Author: Godley, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - SEC las vegas, Nevada

Apr 17 2017
Pro Anabolics proanabolicsteroids.com Pro Anabolics - don't order from this place unless you want to lose your money Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Medical Supplies: Pro Anabolics Internet

Apr 14 2017
Neutra Pure Diet Fit Dishonest Advertising - Garcinia rip off Aurora Colorado Author: Palmer, Alaska Weightloss Programs: Neutra Pure Aurora, Colorado

Apr 14 2017
Cory Armenta or Joan Swall are Liars posting Ads online looking for Investors for a Chrome Restoration/Low Riders Bike business which there is none nor is it Legit..it's All a Scam in attempt to get your Money and Resources! Westminster California
Author: Los Angeles , California Body Work & Repair: Cory Armenta Westminster, California

Apr 13 2017
Caliber Home Loans Caliber Home Loans - the biggest rippoff for mortgages ! Dallas Texas A stupid rebuttal from a pro Caliber individual Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Mortgage Companies: Caliber Home Loans Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Total Body Solutions Total Body Solutions are a bunch of crooks and the procedure does not work Columbia South Carolina
Author: COLUMBIA, South Carolina Plastic Surgeons: Total Body Solutions Columbia, South Carolina

Apr 13 2017
I fit gym burleson Burleson Texas Author: Burleson , Texas Health Spas: I fit gym burleson Burleson, Texas

Apr 13 2017
Linkshe.com SCAM company. They are in China. They sell poor quality clothes hat do not fit real people. I ordered two tops in a Medium that would have fit my 2 year old granddaughter. They also will not let you return which their website states you can. They tell you to SELL THEM YOURSELF! Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Linkshe.com Internet

Apr 13 2017
Body Rock weight vest for women ottawa canada Author: bklyn, New York Alternative Health: Body Rock Internet

Apr 12 2017
Extreme Fit 180 Garcinia Cambogia, Slim Fit Scam Artists, Thieves Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Weightloss Programs: Extreme Fit 180 Internet

Apr 12 2017
exhaustdistribution exhaust distribution shipped my part 5 days late and it did not fit correctly, do not order from this company Tonawanda, NY 14150 New York Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Car Parts & Accessories: exhaustdistribution Tonawanda, NY 14150, New York

Apr 12 2017
Carlos Padron, eBay and Paypal Fake / Counterfeit USP Labs OxyElite Pro on eBay using Paypal Doral Florida
Additional usernames being used by Carlos Padron Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Carlos Padron, eBay and Paypal Doral, Florida

Apr 12 2017
Air Gun pro shops Www.airgunproshop.com I purchases a new Evanix GTL480 for $1600 and they sent me a used air Gun. Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: Santa Rosa, California Guns & Ranges: Air Gun pro shops Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Apr 12 2017
Supreme Fit Garcinia Read the fine print!!! They conveniently leave out all of their conditions in their emails. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Weightloss Programs: Supreme Fit Garcinia Internet