BODY FIT PRO, FULFILLMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: body fit pro, fulfillment
There may be more specific results for "body fit pro, fulfillment"
For more specific results for "body fit pro, fulfillment"
Showing 1-25 of 9,037 Found Reports For more specific results for "body fit pro, fulfillment"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Nutridiamond,LLC Diet Comes FirstMy Fit Resolution Phone pop-up for Garcinia Cambodia and African Mango the screens appear too fast and they trick you Westminster,CA, California Internet Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutridiamond,LLC Internet

Jul 21 2017
Pure body elite Garnocia cambogia They offered me a free trial ,just have to pay for the shipping, and they charged me $90 for no reason at all Internet Internet Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Pure body elite Internet

Jul 20 2017
skin regen pro Billing after ask to stoopooooo Continues to bill me after I have cancelled. Nationwide Author: Oak Harbor, Washington Sales People: skin regen pro Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Gary Lively-Glamor Time Pool Eagle Pro Pool-Gary Lively Be Aware-real nice mannerly man, but watch out---He leaves you high and he is gone with completing his contract!!! Allen Texas Author: Plano, Texas Pool Services: Gary Lively-Glamor Time Pool Allen, Texas

Jul 18 2017
Classic Auto Services - Bob Waller Fraudulent Billing, False Statements of Work Status, Zero Accountability, Zero Dependability New Boston New Hampshire Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Body Work & Repair: Classic Auto Services New Boston, New Hampshire

Jul 18 2017
Remodel pro mike breaux Unpaid wages Baytown TX Author: Baytown, Texas Builders & Contractors: Attorneys General: Remodel pro mike breaux TX

Jul 18 2017
Body Candy Outlet Mulligan Specials is the name they use in e-mails. I believe my order was confirmed on June 18. All efforts to contact has been in vain. They still are loading up my mailbox with new offers each day. Woodland Hills California Author: Miami, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: Body Candy Outlet Woodland Hills, California

Jul 17 2017
IBackup.com IDrive, IDrive Sync, Remote PC, Pro Softnet IBackup charged credit card over $25,0000 for bogus overage fees Calabasas California IBackup.com corrected the issue Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: IBackup.com Calabasas, California

Jul 16 2017
SLIMFIT 180 Advertised on tv promotion in April..May 2017 as SLIM FIT 180 in our Dayton, Ohio areas... we haven't seen anymore in months now. We as Seniors just got caught up in something that just took their liberties with r checking account , for months after we Plz see above, it took me hours to finalize it, can't do it again regretfully, tho it's all 100% true to r hearts. Wilmington Delaware Author: Dayton,, Ohio Alternative Health: SLIMFIT 180 Wilmington , Delaware

Jul 16 2017
Kinro Manufacturing New home with windows and doors not fit for a barn Nampa Idaho Author: Victor, Idaho Building Products: Kinro Manufacturing Nampa, Idaho

Jul 15 2017
AN & Associates Florence Scovel Back support ordered, product, flimsy rubbish that would fit nor support a 10 yr old no contact possible with this online gang of thieves. mississuaga Ontario Author: chuburna pto yucatan, Utah Alternative Health: AN & Associates Florence Scovel mississuaga ,

Jul 15 2017
Max's 67 PRO Max's Window Cleaning Products not usable, streak, will not replace. Bad service. Arcadia Florida Author: Florida Cleaning Services: Max's 67 PRO Arcadia, Florida

Jul 15 2017
ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex (2 bottles)Instant Wrinkle Serum I ordered what I thought was 1 free sample of ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex in May 2017. Now as of 7/14/2017, I have received 2 other bottles of their products which I did not order, nor do I want. I was never told of the possibility that I would receive and be charged for any additional products. They just keep coming in the mail! Fulfillment Center-3465 S. Arlington ,Akron, OH Washington Author: Omak, Washington Skin Care: ClairSkin Washington

Jul 15 2017
body candy outlet mind and body gear Do not dend order Do not answer phone nor emails Charge you it has been a month with no repond and no order shiped Woodland Hills, CA 91364 Internet
Author: pittsfield, Massachusetts Sunglasses: body candy outlet Internet

Jul 15 2017
Big City Detail Big City Pro Detail Ripped Off unlawfully owed money Jacksonville Florida
Clerical office too Author: LINDENHURST, New York Employment Services: Big City Detail Jacksonville , Florida

Jul 15 2017
Shawn Paquette Forbuss Elementary Shawn Paquette supports bullying by teachers and will harass parents who do not fit into his belief system Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Nevada Public Schools: Shawn Paquette Forbuss Elementary Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 14 2017
Garcinia Pure Pro EMC Dermis Free bottle of dietary supplement which had no price was charged to my debit card in the amount of $89.97 ST PETERSBURG Florida Author: League City, Texas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Pure Pro ST PETERSBURG, Florida

Jul 14 2017
Trademasters Pro John Gold, Ian Grant Lost more than $150,000 on pump/dump transactions, now they're gone. Anyone willing to join in class action suit? New York? New York? Author: Greenbrae, California Business Consultants: Trademasters Pro Internet

Jul 12 2017
Toronto cosmetic clinic These people are thieves they stolen my happinest they stolen the fat from my face the cut the corners out of my lips my eyes are wrinkled and old I can't smile cause my face is to tight my body is different. I had major bruising on my abdomen and it was hanging down I couldn't feel my hips after they have taken my life my happiness. my body has changed drastically the manager of the clinic is a transgender who looked masculine she now looks just like me in the face and I look like her before the surgery. I know this spunds impossible but it isn't I'm living it or at least trying to Toronto Ontario Author: Oshsea, Ontario Clinics: Plastic Surgeons: Toronto cosmetic clinic Toronto, Ontario

Jul 10 2017
Hewlett Packard I bought a new HP printer (HP OFFICEJET PRO 6790) that was described as being compatiable with my HP Pavilion computer to only learn that I must buy more drivers and firewall protections from them in order to have something successfully print from my computer. What a ripoff. Internet Recheck that model number Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Hewlett Packard Internet

Jul 10 2017
Pure Garinia Elite Pure Body Elite Never ordered the product, I disputed it with my bank in December but charges were reversed for some reason Santa Ana California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Pure Garinia Elite Santa Ana , California

Jul 06 2017
Trade Masters Pro Advice is really sales pitch for penny stocks. Maybe Pump and Dump Internet Author: Nebraska Investment Brokers: Trade Masters Pro Internet

Jul 05 2017
Contractors R Us LLC - Carl (FAKE NAME) or Bronshay Kardell McCarty (REAL NAME) Violent Criminal and Pro SCAMM Artist!!! 1212 Jennings Station Rd, St. Louis, MO 63137 Missouri
Author: Missouri Home Improvements: Contractors R Us LLC St. Louis County, Missouri

Jul 05 2017
Nutra Body Big RIPEOFF Internet Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Weightloss Programs: Nutra Body Internet

Jul 05 2017
Abra auto body shop Kirkland Washington Nationwide Author: Kirkland, Washington Auto Repair Service: Abra auto body shop Kirkland Washington Nationwide