license

Your Search | body fit pro, fulfillment

Jul 31 2014
City Island Auto Body Inc Owner Eddie Norcia While delivering my car after 3 months City Island Auto did not put transmission fluid in my car and destroyed my transmission and wants me to cover the cost plus $5,000 in storage and towing Bronx New York Author: Yonkers, New York Auto Repair Service: City Island Auto Body Inc Bronx, New York

Jul 30 2014
greengarciniapro pro cleanse, green garcinia cambogia Internet scam; refused to refund with the return of the product, derragatory customer representatives Internet Author: Chesterfield, Michigan Weightloss Programs: greengarciniapro Internet

Jul 29 2014
Dermagenix Pro Derm I filled out a bank survey a won Dermagenix as a prize. next thing I know money is being drawn from my account. Wilmington, Delaware Author: San Tan Valley , Arizona Questionable Activities: Dermagenix Wilmington, DE, 19808, Delaware

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
All My Sons Moving and Storage - Doug Faggiani, Kurt, Kenya Showed up 7 hours late w/ an exhausted crew that was pulled off another job, pack for 4 hours but charged us for 2 days, refused to give us an inventory, have yet to give us a claim form for our insurance company, lost 20% of our property and delivered someone elses mattress ,nice, have ignored calls and emails. We are a military family we have moved often, we know how it should go, but this company after bragging about the pro atheletes they have moved treated a veteran with utter disrespect. Stay tuned, as we don't have our bed to sleep in yet we seem to be getting more and more angry as time tics by and we won't be going away quietly. Which is what this company seems to be hoping for. Stratford, Connecticut Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving and Storage Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Midwestern Beef Its Products are Not Fit to Eat! Jacksonville, Florida Nationwide Author: Keystone Heights, Florida Food Vendors: Midwestern Beef Nationwide

Jul 27 2014
perfect body laser office managers Pathetic Bayshore New York Author: Smithtown, New York Personal Services: perfect body laser Bayshore, New York

Jul 27 2014
straight talk mobile having service issues and they passex me from one person to another claiming they didn't have the right tools to fit my service issues the tried sayin I had to drive a mile from where I was to get service even thought I told them I had been using the phone the day prior and refused to give a refund. Nationwide Author: killeen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk mobile Nationwide

Jul 26 2014
Instant Auto Body - Jake Begis Damaged my vehicle and overcharged Mukilteo Washington Author: Washington Body Work & Repair: Instant Auto Body - Jake Begis Mukilteo, Washington

Jul 25 2014
CA auto works Abraham Marquez Scammer Forged signature on insurance check and left my car worse than when I dropped of Ventura California Author: Ventura , California Body Work & Repair: CA auto works Ventura, California

Jul 24 2014
Dan Casey Pro Built Construction He was hired for a house remodel and took the money and ran Paola Kansas Author: Shawnee, Kansas Builders & Contractors: Dan Casey Paola, Kansas

Jul 24 2014
Body Xchange abused, cheated , exploited, imposed on, pinched, ransacked, swindled, Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California Weightloss Programs: Body Xchange Bakersfield, California