Your Search | body of change (aka proresults personal trainers) and la fitness

Aug 24 2016
Headgeeks James williams I needed my ps4 repaired from it being thrown a little to hard on the bed and i got the headgeeks flyer on my door. So i called and he came out. When he came he also had another ps4 i think he took a part off my game for the one he had with him that he claim was for another client. So why would he bring it in?? Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Headgeeks Desoto, Texas

Aug 24 2016
wasington terrace apartment, shag, independent living associates. retaliation agaist judgement of the courts false claim of debt report to collection. seattle Washington Author: seattle , Washington Landlords: wasington terrace apartment seattle , Washington

Aug 24 2016
SammyDress.com Sammy DressSammydress Purchased a blanket from them for a graduation gift. It was suppose to arrive in 25 days. It has been 54 days and no package. I have contacted them and they say no tracking number. I spoke to Post Office and they said ALL packages have a tracking number. Unknown Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Clothing Stores: SammyDress.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
L&R Inc Rick and Laurie Smith Scam artist CONCORD New Hampshire Author: 03045, New Hampshire Employment Services: L&R Inc CONCORD, New Hampshire

Aug 24 2016
Action Towing (Los Angeles) Action Towing 1Ralph Morrison ***AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! Aggressive, Rude and VERY unprofessional*** Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: , Auto Towing: Action Towing (Los Angeles) Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Prize distribution services The letter states that i won 1,823,976.00. It says i needed to claim my prize in 14 days by sending them 20 dollars which I did. It has a prize file number of 30601319345. I have not received anything from them in over a month. I was scammed and want my money back. Hewlett New York Not going to happen.... Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cash Services: Prize distribution services Hewlett, New York

Aug 24 2016
Kathryn Kaya and Equity Lifestyles Properties Liars and Cheaters Manorville New York Author: Manorville, New York Liars: Kathryn Kaya Manorville, New York

Aug 24 2016
twisted metal auto body port richey I was purchasing an auto we agreeded on a price I told them I wanted to have it inspected first when I finished having it inspected I returned to twisted metal and was told the person who traded in the car wanted it back because the car that they traded for had engine problems. When they showed me the car nothing was said about it being a trade in and when I tryed to speak to them about the car I was treated very rudely.Guess they changed their mind about the price. port richey Florida Author: port richey, Florida Auto Dealers: twisted metal auto body port richey port richey , Florida

Aug 24 2016
CIG Financial LLC Intimidated and threatened Irvine, CA CA Author: Lancaster, California Car Financing: CIG Financial LLC Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Tress Obsession Scam have not received items ordered, and no responses back from my email. Baltimore MD Author: BRONX, New York Hair Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 24 2016
trinity Automotive scam artist aka reverand. deceptive. tell you are approve for car, take your down payment, then call you two or three weeks later,telling you to return car and you owe them for renta use. Beware. Dont buy a car there. you will be sorry. Nashville Tennessee Author: nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: trinity Automotive Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 24 2016
iwriter.com iwrite.com accepts you as writer,,only pays out whenu reach 20 dollars but will ban your account before 20 and not pay your earned Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: iwriter.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
sitncycle first the lie,them the weigh now the pain I'm 67 with body problems,to put a thing together was not said to carry it in I live alone,tv didn't said that wallingford Connecticut Author: stedman, North Carolina United States Military: sitncycle wallingford, Connecticut

Aug 24 2016
Hometenders of America John Bezick, Cindy Bezick, Barbara Hamblen HomeTenders of America is a Company To Stay Away From! Arizona Internet and Nationwide Author: Paradise Valley, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Hometenders of America Arizona, Arizona

Aug 24 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Elvis Capallen pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Elvis Capallen recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Smoke Shops: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Aug 24 2016
Westminster Mint Mr. Clay Mr. Ripoff Ripoff years of business to be treated like a stray dog Internet Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Gold & Silver Investments: Westminster Mint Internet

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Do not do business with Charley Crooms Photography/Promotes indecent exposures/Promotes unlawful visual materials of photographs proofs. Dallas,Texas Internet Author: Arizona Photography: Charley Croomes Photography Internet

Aug 24 2016
Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Nazaire and Company LLCNazaire & Nazaire LLC, Nazpay, NAZAIRE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, INCNAZAIRE'S UNITED-FAMILY AND CHILDREN EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATION INC. This company failed to file the payroll wages for all employees. Once the employees were laid off they could not collect unemployment benefits because there was no proof of wages earned. Garden City New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Tax Services: Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Garden City, New York

Aug 24 2016
COLDWELL BANKER PRIME PROPERTIES False representation of property, failure to disclose LEE New York Author: Glenfield, New York Realtors: COLDWELL BANKER PRIME PROPERTIES LEE, New York

Aug 24 2016
California FamilyFitness Bait and Switch practice Elk Grove CALIFORNIA Author: Elk Grove, California Fitness Consultants: California FamilyFitness Elk Grove,

Aug 24 2016
Old republic home warranty company Scam and Ripoff Company BEWARE!!!! San Ramon, California Humble Texas Author: Humble, Texas Warranty Companies: Old republic home warranty company San Ramon, CA ,

Aug 24 2016
Brian J. Dressler BRIAN J. DRESSLER OF GUARDIAN HOME INSPECTIONS IS VERY BAD HOME INSPECTOR! Fairfax Virginia Author: Falls Chuch, Virginia Inspections & Hazards: Brian J. Dressler Fairfax, Virginia

Aug 24 2016
Revita Beau Derma Free Trial Scam Revita Derma Free Trail Scam/Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Revita Beau Derma Free Trial Scam Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
we give Sound Advice Sound Advice, Peter Beshouri, CEO customer gets the most enjoyment and least aggravation from their electronics. Give us a chance, I promise we will exceed your expectations. Peter Beshouri. WE Give NO SOUND and BAD ADVICE Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: we give Sound Advice Boca Raton, Florida