Your Search | body fit pro, fulfillment

Sep 08 2016
Dan Connelly - Pro Asphalt & Concrete , American Asphalt & Conrete/American Paving/All About Asphalt & Concrete. Scam Artist Fraud Theif Verbally Abusive - Takes money from the elderly, churches, and whoever else he can take from. Dangerous man. Beware! Conroe-Montgomery-Willis Texas Author: Montgomery, Texas Builders & Contractors: Dan Connelly - Pro Asphalt & Concrete Conroe, Texas

Sep 08 2016
Pro Model and Talent Bait and switch, scam, must pay for 'training' akron Ohio Author: Ohio Modeling Agencies: Pro Model and Talent akron,

Sep 07 2016
Action Pro Tools/ BHR BELLAATHOMERESULTS Ripped off an eighty-year-old woman on SSecurity for $197.35. Hung up when I called. Colorado Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Dental Services: Action Pro Tools Colorado

Sep 07 2016
SS Auto Body Continental Automotive Services terrible paint job Curtis Bay Maryland Author: Maryland Auto Repair Service: SS Auto Body Curtis Bay, Maryland

Sep 06 2016
Fulfillment Center Ordered 2 bottles.ONLY Just received two more Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Healthcare Centers: Fulfillment Center Internet

Sep 06 2016
ticket fulfillment service scam, rip off artists..Beware..! Internet Author: California Festivals & Event Services: ticket fulfillment service Internet

Sep 05 2016
Thomas Pro Painters Stan Thomas Walk of the job Watertown New York Author: Henderson harbor , New York Home Improvements: Thomas Pro Painters NY

Sep 04 2016
You Fit Lockwood Ridge Mandatory Fee to Cancel Membership? Sarasota Florida Author: University Park, Florida Weightloss Programs: You Fit Lockwood Ridge Sarasota, Florida

Sep 02 2016
HUNGRY BED BUGS @ SUPER 8 Carlisle Wyndham Hotels I had an 18 year old foster child staying at this hotel for a few days. He had numerous bed bugs bites all over is body and chest. Owner called the police when I reported the problem. Carlisle Pennsylvania
Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Hotel: SUPER 8 Carlisle Carlisle, Pennsylvania

Aug 31 2016
SDWheelCorp Steve's Discount wheels, Directline Wheels Salesperson sold me wheels for 2016 Range Rover Sport. When they arrived and did not fit, they refused to take wheels back. Total bulls*** company. Carol Stream Illinois Author: Jackson, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: SDWheelCorp Carol Stream, Illinois

Aug 31 2016
Tress Obsession I saw this company advertising some hair online. The deal proposed was for virgin Brazilian body wave buy two bundles and get one free. I purchased two bundles and I also purchased one silk closure. The total cost was $300. I received the three bundles approximately three weeks ago but did not receive the closure. I have sent several emails and calls have gone unanswered. The cost of the silk closure is $130 . I would like them to refund my money for the goods I did not receive and I would like to see this company put out of business they just can't deceive people like this. Internet Author: Valley stream , New York Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 31 2016
Classic muscles restoration Called me and my mom a idiot and hung up on us Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville , Kentucky Body Work & Repair: Classic muscles restoration Louisville , Kentucky

Aug 30 2016
Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages(FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601)Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing This company added hidden fees taking in extra money whenever they seen fit charging me over. 2000 dollars for a renewal fee just because they knew I had no other options ! Then when I went to pay out the load they tacked on 3 months Intrest plus an additional 690 dollars in hidden fees that they just add to the bill . It was a very horrible experience don't deal with this company !!! BEWARE Toronto Ontario Author: Lloydminster , Alberta Brokerage Companies: Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Toronto ,

Aug 30 2016
NEUEWIN SKINSATIONS PRO REJUVACOMPLEX RIP OFF Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: NEUEWIN SKINSATIONS PRO Internet

Aug 29 2016
Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club wants every customer to be 100% satisfied and are willing to do everything in their power to ensure that.*UPDATE: Kinetix Health Club pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Fake employee apology Author: Macon, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon , Georgia

Aug 29 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Claim I won Large Sum Of Money Jackson Heights New York Author: Tucson, Arizona Cash Services: National Fulfillment Advisors Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Gogotech II LLC Fulfillment Center575 Underhill BlvdSys set, NY 11791USA Received a replacement Samsung battery that does not work and the site is no longer available for me to return. No phone number either Syosset New York Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Internet Fraud: Gogotech II LLC Syosset, New York

Aug 25 2016
Resilience.org pro-establishment think tank Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Media: Resilience.org Internet

Aug 25 2016
In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago/ Airiel H./Manager This company has just ripped me off. They have not delivered my goods. Over 20 days -past agreement. Double charged me, lied to me on the phone and bullied me. The same manager today as the other reviews complaints from 2011 and 2009. Chicago Illinois I'm a Moving Agent/ Legal Pro Se Author: Kansas City, Missouri Attorneys General: In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Aug 24 2016
twisted metal auto body port richey I was purchasing an auto we agreeded on a price I told them I wanted to have it inspected first when I finished having it inspected I returned to twisted metal and was told the person who traded in the car wanted it back because the car that they traded for had engine problems. When they showed me the car nothing was said about it being a trade in and when I tryed to speak to them about the car I was treated very rudely.Guess they changed their mind about the price. port richey Florida Author: port richey, Florida Auto Dealers: twisted metal auto body port richey port richey , Florida

Aug 24 2016
sitncycle first the lie,them the weigh now the pain I'm 67 with body problems,to put a thing together was not said to carry it in I live alone,tv didn't said that wallingford Connecticut Author: stedman, North Carolina United States Military: sitncycle wallingford, Connecticut

Aug 23 2016
Hewitts Auto Body POC Collision Centers Will Not Honor Lifetime Warranty On Auto Body Work Yarmouth Maine
Not legally responsible Author: Topsham, Maine Body Work & Repair: Hewitts Auto Body Yarmouth, Maine

Aug 23 2016
rapid fulfillment inc. sending orders I do not want, no return postal and eh a t us t have e price fir each bottle pacoima california Nationwide Author: hempstead, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: rapid fulfillment inc. Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Body Genix Auto ship cancelled orders Clinton County MI Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Body Genix MI

Aug 23 2016
autoanything paypal I bought as advertised 1x Eibach Pro-Truck Lowering Kit at the reduced price of $81.59 but when i received the box it was nothing like what was advertised!!! Internet
Author: sanford, Florida Auto Parts: autoanything Internet