BODY FIT PRO, FULFILLMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: body fit pro, fulfillment
There may be more specific results for "body fit pro, fulfillment"
For more specific results for "body fit pro, fulfillment"
Showing 26-50 of 8,943 Found Reports For more specific results for "body fit pro, fulfillment"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 12 2017
K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Tricia Montgomery contracted for meeting space and guest rooms at our hotel for a meeting on 4/17 and 4/18, 2017. She provided two credit cards for payment and both proved to be invalid. We have not been able to secure payment for over $2,000 and have been trying to reach Ms. Montgomery several times by email and by telephone. Hinsdale Illinois Author: Oak Brook, Illinois Event Planners & Sites: K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Hinsdale, Illinois

May 11 2017
Thumbtack.com (Alicia) Scammed by Pro Apple Valley, CA Internet Author: Hesperia, California Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Thumbtack.com (Alicia the horse Internet

May 10 2017
DVR Systems Bob Streeter, Great Lakes CCTV, RSJ Wholesale Ripped us off for 4 orders and refuses to reply Conneaut  Ohio All I Want Is My Money Back Author: Dallas, Texas Cameras & Video: DVR Systems Conneaut OH, Ohio

May 10 2017
The Remodel Pro/Mike Breaux owner Unreliable and deceptive business practices baytown Texas Author: Baytown , Texas Builders & Contractors: The Remodel Pro/Mike Breaux owner baytown, Texas

May 10 2017
Glade Modern Dentistry and Orthodontics Went to them for dentures, Pulled all my teeth and then could not make dentures to fit! Charged 4k anyway! Euless Texas Author: HUrst , Texas Dental Services: Glade Modern Dentistry and Orthodontics Euless, Texas

31, Report #1372050

May 08 2017
Face Yoga Method Fumiko Takatsu Their product is defective and no refund as promised. I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a Silvina Martínez asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method period online and that is highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM! Mill Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Face Yoga Method Mill Valley, California

32, Report #1372036

May 08 2017
Try Pure Body Elite Excel Garcinia & Excel Body Slim charged for their products that were supposed to be a 14 day trial offer Nationwide Author: Elko, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Try Pure Body Elite Nationwide

33, Report #1371931

May 08 2017
Mike Lewis Sold a kit which turned out to be random parts that did not function as a kit. Parts were missing other parts manufacturing was incomplete and parts sent did not fit together and function Norh Carolina Internet Author: Wilderville, Oregon Building Products: Mike Lewis Internet

May 07 2017
I fit gym Ex employee Burleson Texas Author: Burleson, Texas Alternative Health: I fit gym Texas

May 06 2017
Fit Trial F****** scam artists! Internet Author: Clifton Park, New York Drug Manufacturers: Fit Trial Internet

May 05 2017
trademasters pro dennis verderosa pump and dump con artists New York Author: wheaton, Illinois Brokerage Companies: trademasters pro New York

May 05 2017
Total Body Experts ,Totalbodyexperts.com Marc Erickson and Totalbodyexperts.com Scam, Fraud in Hawthorn, California Nightmare Experience Hawtorn California Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Total Body Experts Hawtorn, California

May 04 2017
Pro Steel Creek Locksmith NC Dishonest Quote on Phone Charlotte Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Consumer Services: Pro Steel Creek Locksmith NC Internet

May 04 2017
MAACO NIGHTMARE HAGERSTOWN Maryland here is the whole story Author: HAGERSTOWN, Maryland Body Work & Repair: MAACO HAGERSTOWN, Maryland

May 03 2017
JD Buy Rider Simple. I went here because I assumed it would help with my credit so for one full year I've made on time payments on a car that keeps break down. Some body help this is unfair and they intentionally sold me something that would stop on the road at any moment. South Holland Illinois Author: Country Club Hills, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: JD Buy Rider South Holland, Illinois

May 02 2017
Family Care Plus Deceived me, used me as a gofer..tried to get me to do unlawful work.only to keep me for less than 2 months.Told me I was not a good fit! I did everything except take out the bathroom sink.,,Wow I felt so used and humiliated,, Stratford Connecticut Author: Shelton, Connecticut Home HealthCare: Family Care Plus Stratford, Connecticut

May 02 2017
Adjuster Pro Adjuster Pro School Ripoff Business Bedford Texas Author: Santa Cruz, California Trade Schools: Adjuster Pro Bedford, Texas

May 01 2017
Nutra Max Maldomediagmutus None fulfillment of request and double billing Internet Author: Englewood, Colorado Attorney Generals: Nutra Max Maldomediagmutus Internet

May 01 2017
Pro Skin Max Eye Opulent and Skin Opulent Therapy Cream horrible people.ready to bawl.even broke out from it and the won't refund. Internet Author: ogema, Minnesota Skin Care: Pro Skin Max Internet

May 01 2017
Duro Corporation NXR Ranges Pro Style Ovens rust heat seals corrode in under a year City of Industry California
Author: AMITYVILLE, New York Appliances: Duro Corporation City of Industry, California

Apr 30 2017
Right Networks QuickBooks QuickBooks hosting QuickBooks Pro Advisor DOES NOT RECOMMEND this company! Hudson NH Author: Los Angeles, California Accounting: Right Networks Internet

Apr 30 2017
Big* Derm Love aka Perfect Skin Glamour, aka Skin Glare aka Wrinkle Purity, also possibly aka MLH*Juva Cell Pro Skin, Neuewin*Eye Logic Pro These Guys Are Good! Fooled Me. Santa Ana, California, Henderson, Nevada Nationwide Author: Crestview, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Big* Derm Love Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Kingsdown Mattress Co Claim that 1.8 inch contours or body impressions are normal in our $1600 firm mattress. Mebane North Carolina Author: Lowgap, North Carolina Bed & Bath: Kingsdown Mattress Co Mebane, North Carolina

Apr 29 2017
Les Coleman Realtor Shorewood Real Estate Les ColemanRealtorShorewood Real Estate Les tried To Trick me into a Low Ball offer on Purchase of JBL Pro Loudspeakers Las Vegas Nevada Misrepresentation made me change my mind Author: Los Angeles, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Les Coleman Realtor Shorewood Real Estate 5550 Painted Mirage ,

Apr 28 2017
Pro Tuning Labs PTL ENTERPRISE Ordered Set of Bulbs for Headlights - In Lieu of what purchased shipped Cheap Imitations/Different Brand Baldwin Park California
Author: MARION, Massachusetts Auto Parts: Pro Tuning Labs Baldwin Park, California