Your Search | body fit pro

Dec 04 2016
Members choice Vehicle Service contract Suncoast Teachers CU $290 Throttle Sensor built into throttle body not covered in PLATINUM Extended Warranty! Chicago Illinois Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Repair Service: Members choice Vehicle Service contract Chicago, Illinois

Dec 01 2016
Get More Vehicle Wraps HORRIBLE Compay. Run! Ontario California Author: Orange, California Body Work & Repair: Get More Vehicle Wraps Ontario, California

Nov 30 2016
Film and TV Pro Blue Compass, London Ripoff Merchants, Terrible Job Site, Charged for cancelled subscription! London Internet Author: London, Alabama Employment Services: Film and TV Pro Internet

Nov 29 2016
We Fix it Pro Tech Support Scammers, they use fake web-based pop-ups to trick users into calling their scam company. Internet
Author: Internet Computer Service & Repair: We Fix it Pro Internet

Nov 29 2016
Deal Empire I ordered a body shaper on Nov9th 2016 I have emailed with no response and also tried to call no answer and the phone either rings or is busy . This place is a rip off Irvine California Author: Denver , Colorado Attorney Generals: Deal Empire Irvine, California

Nov 29 2016
The Deal EmpireThe Deal I orders a body shaper, I have not recieved my order, and the phone # they give is busy always busy. They will not return my e-mails either Irvine California Author: Newton, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal EmpireThe Deal Irvine, California

Nov 28 2016
Home advisor pro Company missleads contractors. Provides poorly screened leads that are basically price shopping, if there real or correct at all. Charges for leads that are given to multiple contractors. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE PEOPLE. there sales presentation is missl Charges for leads that are given to numerous contractors Multiple locations Nationwide Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Home advisor pro Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
The Deal Empire Order two orders (Order #DE127193) body shapers and never receive on November 5th, 2016. The order has a discount code YAY10. I continue to receive email with discount but no order has come as of yet. No tracking number to track, phone number to call about order and no contact from them. I took $40.00 and no order! Internet Author: W. Babylon, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 26 2016
the deal empire ordered body shaper panties on 11.7.2016,,email indicated item would ship in 72 hours, never received Irvine California Author: Somerset, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: the deal empire Internet

Nov 24 2016
mandy or film and TV PRO scumbags! promoting and enabling so called producers to rip off skilled crew under the guise of Full Paid jobs world wide Internet
Author: Middle Island, New York Producers: mandy or film and TV PRO Internet

Nov 23 2016
Editor Pro-Jill Hughes This is an editor that did virtually no real editing for $5000 and would not release her work until fully paid for. Mason Ohio Author: Tampa, Florida Book Publishers: Editor Pro-Jill Hughes Mason, Ohio

Nov 23 2016
Fit Crew USA RJ PRODUCT IS GAURANTEED ARE YOUR MONEY BACK THEY REFUSE TO RETURN YOUR MONEY LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: garland, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Fit Crew USA LOS ANGELES, CA

Nov 23 2016
Action pro white Blizzard white payed for shipping on free sample then they charged my account for 93.00 Henderson nv Author: Millville , Massachusetts Dental Services: Action pro white NV

Nov 23 2016
Excalibur of Avondale Collision Repair - Matthew Hodge Poor quality work, incompetent staff, dishonest, shady auto body shop. Do not use this company!! Avondale Arizona Author: Avondale, Arizona Body Work & Repair: Excalibur of Avondale Collision Repair Avondale, Arizona

Nov 22 2016
Master Pro Collission Incompetent repair men that will cost you more money! Aurora Colorado
Author: denver, Colorado Body Work & Repair: Master Pro Collission Aurora, Colorado

Nov 22 2016
Coolest Coolers LLC I pre ordered a cooler over 2 years ago from coolest cooler and have yet to receive it. This was a Kickstarter campaign in which I payed $180.00 up front to receive this cooler as soon as it was manufactured. I keep receiving numerous updates but it has been over a year and have not go item what I ordered. What upsets me the most is that I saw this cooler at a Bass Pro shop for sale. How can this be available to the consumer before the the people that pre ordered it???? This project is a total ripoff and I know there are a lot of people who have not received their cooler. I want my cooler as promised. I kept my end of the deal and coolest cooler should keep theirs. They are just full of excuses. Portland Oregon Author: Harlingen , Texas Boat Brokers: Sporting Goods: Coolest Cooler Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Software support Sold me anOffice 2010 Pro disk and the key stopped working. Everytime I now try to use it, it gives me an error message asking that I re-enter to key, which no longer work. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Software: Software support Internet

Nov 19 2016
eyetensify skin refine pro Charged for two months of products that I didn't order Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: eyetensify Internet

Nov 18 2016
Superior Pro Painting Irwin Weitz Poor work Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Home Improvements: Superior Pro Painting Marietta, Georgia

Nov 17 2016
Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery Tim Marten in San Francisco ruined my friends face and body by doing several unagreed procedures.She had only excess skin that had to be removed due to skin injury. She agreed to have temple lift and facial skin lift with Dr. Marten. Timothy Maryen agr Botched, ruined face, brast sensation ruined, unagreed procedures, horrible mistake San Francisco California Sexual abuse crime! Author: California Plastic Surgeons: Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery San Francisco, California

Nov 16 2016
Beauty and Body Lounge Very Disceptive actions so beware as the product is false San Diego California Getting the facts straight Author: Escondido, California Personal Services: Beauty and Body Lounge San Diego, California

Nov 15 2016
Westgate Resorts and Casino Thieves Las Vegas Nevada Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Body Work & Repair: Westgate Resorts and Casino Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 15 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered on Nov. 01, 2016, 2 body shaper panties for $44.85. I e-mailed & called many times but no response, or constant busy signal.. I have received NO product! Brooklyn New York Author: West Olive, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Brooklyn, New York

Nov 14 2016
thedealempire I ordered the body shaper early Nov. Recieved email x2 its on the way. never recieved it no address or phone number to contact them. internet only Internet Author: Matteson, Illinois Alternative Health: thedealempire Internet

Nov 14 2016
Fit Trial Pro FIT TRIAL PRO5348 VEGAS DR. #231LAS EGAS, AlabamaUSA Purchased a trial for $4.95, now being charged $89.47 because they claim the $4.95 was only shipping. This was not clear in the description or fine print on TV when I ordered it. They claim I am getting a 50% credit but I'll believe it when I see it on my statement. THIS IS ABSURD - MOST ESPECIALLY THE PILLS DON'T EVEN WORK!!! Las Egas Alabama Author: ORLANDO, Florida Weightloss Programs: Fit Trial Pro Las Egas, Alabama