Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

body fit pro

Showing 26-50 of 7,792 Found Reports For more specific results for "body fit pro"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 06 2017
Mike Lucero d/b/a nmNeedHandyman.com CHANGED MY SCHEDULE TO FIT HIS, THEN HE NEVER SHOWED UP! Edgewood, New Mexico Internet Author: Tijeras, New Mexico Home Improvements: Mike Lucero Internet

Mar 03 2017
Pro-Train Innovative Dog Training Mark Castillero These people hurt my dog.....Used an electronic collar and never took it off as per precise instructions Vista California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Animal Abuse: Pro-Train Innovative Dog Training Vista, California

Mar 02 2017
Supreme Fit Garcinia beware of small print and free samples San Diego California Author: Anacortes, Washington Weightloss Programs: Supreme Fit Garcinia San Diego, California

Feb 28 2017
Pro Mailing Center, INC, TM Company Ripoff Company and Federally illegal Columbus Ohio Author: Purcell, Oklahoma ORGANIZED CRIME: Pro Mailing Center, INC Internet

Feb 28 2017
Lawrence Floyd of SURGE PRODUCTION Luciano, SURGE PRO Fayetteville, NC Nationwide
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Personal Services: Lawrence Floyd of SURGE PRODUCTION Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
bodykits.com Extreme design Sold a bumper that is guaranteed to fit .. Was no where close . No refund because it had been painted... 400 for a bumper.. 250 to paint.. Nothing useful in the end. bodykits.com Internet
Author: South lake tahoe, California Auto Parts: bodykits.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Exotic Custom Cars and Design Inc. Russell Simpson Destroyed My Car and Stole Over $11,300 Huntington Beach California
Author: yorba linda, California Body Work & Repair: Exotic Custom Cars and Design Inc. Huntington Beach , California

Feb 27 2017
Better Fit Personal Training Mel Salada Stole my money, Theif, Liar, Terrible person, Not trustworthy princeville Hawaii My address in on my website! I'm in business to be found! Author: princeville, Hawaii Fitness Consultants: Better Fit Personal Training princeville , Hawaii

Feb 25 2017
Pro Ultra Slim Fit pro diet garcina and natural mango ripp off for amounts of $79.95 and $78.85. The website page says you get free 1 month trial and all you pay is $4.95 each for shipping. Internet Author: Hastings, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Pro Ultra Slim Fit Internet

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Feel free to come see the still unfinished job for yourself! Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 23 2017
Extra Space Storage Will not pro rate my month, taking my money without cause. troy Nationwide Author: Anonymous, Other Storage & Self Storage: Extra Space Storage Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Collisionworks Norman Oklahoma Author: Noble , Oklahoma Body Work & Repair: Collisionworks Norman , Oklahoma

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 22 2017
Coolhandle Plan Hosting, EZ Money Team, Rev Share Media, Internet Pro Services Once Company had your credit card they started taking money out of your account without getting authorization. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Coolhandle California

Feb 21 2017
pro diet garcina natural mango ripp off for amounts of 79.99 & 78.85 on my credit card pd 4.95 each for shipping trail only santa ana ca 92799 5380 Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Credit Card Fraud: pro diet garcina natural mango Internet

Feb 19 2017
The Remodel Pro Mike Breaux, The Remodel Pro 87 year old Parkinson's victim of crooked contractor Baytown Texas Author: Spring, Texas Builders & Contractors: The Remodel Pro Baytown, Texas

Feb 19 2017
Glenn Francis Pacific Pro Digital Glenn Francis Larceny, Fraud, Lying Theft of Money Joshua Tree, Los Angeles California
Author: Mckinleyville, California Financial Services: Glenn Francis Pacific Pro Digital Joshua Tree, California

Feb 19 2017
lead city pro promised to generate leads, worst leads I ever had, no phones, wrong address,etc. Murrieta California Author: Northville, Michigan Builders & Contractors: lead city pro Murrieta, California

Feb 17 2017
Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Snap-on Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Poorly written software very poor support! Author: port jefferson, New York Auto Repair Service: Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Internet

Feb 17 2017
B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio B&H Photo Delivery and Ordering Issues New York New York B&H repliy Author: Sao Paulo, SP, Miscellaneous Electronics: B&H Photo-Video PRO Audio New York, New York

Feb 16 2017
Lago Del Oro Water Company Fraudulent water Company Tucson / Saddlebrook Arizona Author: Catalina, Arizona Utility Companies: Lago Del Pro Water Company Tucson , Arizona

Feb 15 2017
Sales associate pro Total fraud Mckinney Texas Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Insurance Agencies: Sales associate pro Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Pro Flowers proflowers.com Never order from pro Flowers. Very Unreliable Internet
Author: Aylett, Virginia Landscaping: Pro Flowers Internet

Feb 14 2017
The dealempire I bought a slime fit pant from their website on Facebook since October 2016 for $19:99and also paid shipping for $4:99 and have not received my order till today China Internet Author: Newport News , Virginia Doctors: The dealempire Internet