Your Search | body fit pro

Nov 21 2016
Software support Sold me anOffice 2010 Pro disk and the key stopped working. Everytime I now try to use it, it gives me an error message asking that I re-enter to key, which no longer work. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Software: Software support Internet

Nov 19 2016
eyetensify skin refine pro Charged for two months of products that I didn't order Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: eyetensify Internet

Nov 18 2016
Superior Pro Painting Irwin Weitz Poor work Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Home Improvements: Superior Pro Painting Marietta, Georgia

Nov 17 2016
Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery Tim Marten in San Francisco ruined my friends face and body by doing several unagreed procedures.She had only excess skin that had to be removed due to skin injury. She agreed to have temple lift and facial skin lift with Dr. Marten. Timothy Maryen agr Botched, ruined face, brast sensation ruined, unagreed procedures, horrible mistake San Francisco California Sexual abuse crime! Author: California Plastic Surgeons: Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery San Francisco, California

Nov 16 2016
Beauty and Body Lounge Very Disceptive actions so beware as the product is false San Diego California Getting the facts straight Author: Escondido, California Personal Services: Beauty and Body Lounge San Diego, California

Nov 15 2016
Westgate Resorts and Casino Thieves Las Vegas Nevada Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Body Work & Repair: Westgate Resorts and Casino Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 15 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered on Nov. 01, 2016, 2 body shaper panties for $44.85. I e-mailed & called many times but no response, or constant busy signal.. I have received NO product! Brooklyn New York Author: West Olive, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Brooklyn, New York

Nov 14 2016
thedealempire I ordered the body shaper early Nov. Recieved email x2 its on the way. never recieved it no address or phone number to contact them. internet only Internet Author: Matteson, Illinois Alternative Health: thedealempire Internet

Nov 14 2016
Fit Trial Pro FIT TRIAL PRO5348 VEGAS DR. #231LAS EGAS, AlabamaUSA Purchased a trial for $4.95, now being charged $89.47 because they claim the $4.95 was only shipping. This was not clear in the description or fine print on TV when I ordered it. They claim I am getting a 50% credit but I'll believe it when I see it on my statement. THIS IS ABSURD - MOST ESPECIALLY THE PILLS DON'T EVEN WORK!!! Las Egas Alabama Author: ORLANDO, Florida Weightloss Programs: Fit Trial Pro Las Egas, Alabama

Nov 13 2016
thedealempire I placed an orderfor 3 body shaper panties Internet Author: FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS, Illinois Clothing Stores: thedealempire Internet

Nov 12 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered on October 27, 2016 a body shaper panty for 24.90. I've e-mailed them many times but no answer. They have not phone numbers to call them! Brooklyn, New York/ or Florida New York Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 12 2016
The Deal Empire Took my money 22/10/16, I have not received the item which was a body shaping panty. USA Internet Author: Hampshire, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 11 2016
John Harris Body Shop of Lexington Poor workmanship and then as an insult a manager called and threatened me on the phone. Lexington South Carolina
Author: LEXINGTON, South Carolina Body Work & Repair: John Harris Body Shop of Lexington Lexington, South Carolina

Nov 11 2016
Bass Pro Shops Outdoor TravelerBlue Green Resorts Bait and Switch Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Resorts: Bass Pro Shops Internet

Nov 11 2016
Employment BOOST. Employment BOOST Resume Writers. Employmentboost.com. ResumeBOOST Claim to have certified pro resume writers but this is not the case. Don't waste your time of money. Troy Nationwide Author: Three rivers, Michigan Employment Services: Employment BOOST Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
TheDealEmpire The deal empire I ordered the body shaper panty on 11/03/16 order #DE124596 confirmed for $24.90. Also received another that purchace was shipped. Have not received product, but money was taken from my debit card. No way to reach these people. Orlando Florida Author: Osawatomie, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: TheDealEmpire Orlando, Florida

Nov 09 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered a body shaper on Oct. 21, 2016 credit card amount paid 24.90 got an email stating that my item was on the way have yet to receive it and cannot get in touch with anyone from this company to inquire about my order. Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Clothing Stores: The Deal Internet

Nov 09 2016
Mind, Body & Spirit Expo Calvin Robinson and Deborah (Joy) Robinson; Holistica Expos I worked as Office Manager for the Robinsons. I did not get paid for my last three months of work even though they held an expo in Fort Myers that was supposed to be my payment for monies owed.  Fort Myers Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Festivals & Event Services: Mind, Body & Spirit Expo Fort Myers, Florida

Nov 09 2016
The Deal Empire I order a body shaper on October 18, 2026, received email confirming my order # DE63231, it is on its way , I can't find any contact informations, tried to respond to email several times,no reply. They debited my card the next day for $24.90 and have not received any shipments. No info Internet Author: Birmingham , Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 08 2016
EVICTION HELP 911- RICHARD SANTOS EVICTIONS HELP $99 -PRO-LEGAL 911! -AKA's: RICHARD RAMIREZ - RICHARD TELLEZ - RICHARD DE LOS SANTOS RICHARD SANTOS/EVICTIONS PRO LEGAL SCAMMED ME OUT OF $1,350.00 VAN NUYS California Scam and thief! Author: Bell, California Attorneys & Legal Services: EVICTION HELP 911- RICHARD SANTOS VAN NUYS, California

Nov 07 2016
Fec*Fsatecigs Ecigsbrand, E-CGS Pro Vapor Ordered a trial of a E-Cig Pro Vapor kit for a charge of 4.95$ shipping only and no obligations to buy. Purchased it around beginning of month and on my bank statement they charged me again for $64.95. Nationwide Author: Graceville, Florida Tobacco Companies: Fec*Fsatecigs Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
dealempire thedeal Empire i orderedthe body shaper panty on10/22/16, received a confirmation, on 10/23/16 received a shipping notice no track 3. never received the producy. they never answered my inqirys. I am waiting to see if they billed my credit card......I will not pay for something I have not received! Internet Author: Barre, Vermont Credit Card Fraud: dealempire Internet

Nov 06 2016
The deal empire Well i order a body shaper panty on oct. 19 and i stiil didn't get no notification i email then 3 times I still didn't get no reply Online Internet Ummm... Author: Bronx, New York Door to Door Sales: The deal empire Internet

Nov 06 2016
Bashar Auto Mechanics and Body Shop JUAN Beware of this ripp off Body Shop, Will scam you out of your money! Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix , Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Bashar Auto Mechanics and Body Shop Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 06 2016
Thedealempire.com The Deal empire I order a body shaper and it never came I e-mail company 5 time no answer and no mailing address Internet
Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Thedealempire.com