Your Search | body of change affliliated acceptance corporation

May 02 2016
Shell Lighting of Marco Island Buyers Beware Marco Island Florida Author: New Jersey Specialty Stores: Shell Lighting of Marco Island Marco Island, Florida

May 02 2016
TransMerit Merchant Services Keith OlmoGeorge Csahiouni BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY'RE FRAUDS!! Los Angeles Nationwide Author: California Credit Card Processing Companies: TransMerit Merchant Services Nationwide

May 02 2016
Chromolume, Inc James Esposito This company has an outstanding balance to me of $2,281 for transcription services and will not communicate with me. Santa Monica Internet, California Author: Portland, Oregon Secretarial Services: Chromolume, Inc Internet

May 02 2016
5avefashion,, ALLCO inc (shipping),Revolve Outlet I've been a victim of this person selling fake north face. I've return the product and still have not receive my funds back. I've contacted my bank and their doing an investigation on this site. Who knows . No address is listed Internet Author: Little ferry, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: 5avefashion Internet

May 02 2016
WinTwice.net AKA Ximiti Inc Another Scam launched by the owners of Ximiti - stay clear!!! Thornhill Ontario Author: Toronto, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: WinTwice.net Thornhill, Ontario

May 02 2016
Safe Home Security promised a set rate for life and then they auto-renewed when I told them not to at higher rate and will not let me cancel with paying hundreds of dollars Cromwell Connecticut Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Security Services: Safe Home Security Cromwell, Connecticut

May 02 2016
Allied Collections of California Paid off debt then called after two months and was told they are not the company anymore!!!! Nationwide Author: Sabattus, Maine Collection Agencies: Allied Collections of California Nationwide

May 02 2016
ArmstrongJustice League Jeremy Wayne Armstrong www. Very , extremely dishonest , greedy and lazy attorney Phenix city Alabama
Thank you, Alabama resident Author: Buena vista, Florida Lawyers: ArmstrongJustice League Phenix city , Alabama

May 02 2016
Alonzo Kee and Ahmaad Harris A&M Painting Breech Of Contract Lawrenceville, GA Nationwide
Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Home Improvements: Ahmaad Harris Nationwide

May 02 2016
Adore me Adoreme.com BEWARE of Adore Me They will not let you cancel. Listen to these recorded calls Internet Author: sunny isles beach, Florida Beauty Products: Adore me Internet

May 02 2016
Palmers Airport Hyundai I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Sonata back in November and they told me that they wanted a down payment of $2000 I gave them the money purchased the insurance and drove the car home then when it was time for me to make my first payment on December 19,2015.Alabama How Smart! I'm Impressed! Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Auto Dealers: Palmers Airport Hyundai Mobile , Alabama

May 02 2016
everlast welders I ordered a welder from the company. I called to check the status of my order to find that it was discontinued and out of stock.San Fransico Nationwide Author: Cottondale, Florida Questionable Activities: everlasting welders Nationwide

May 02 2016
Golden Frog took money out of my account when i did not sign up Texas Nationwide Author: Sanford, Michigan Internet Fraud: Golden Frog Nationwide

May 02 2016
Zorba productions The Taylor Paige Foundation has not paid for a build of their Website. Internet Author: Melboune, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Zorba productions Internet

May 02 2016
entitlement distribution cinter financial services data divison office of prize director they told me that I was a winner of $1,823,976.00 and they wanted me to send a $20.00 check hewlett ny ny Author: CLOVERPORT, Kentucky Cash Services: entitlement distribution cinter hewlett ny , NY

May 01 2016
HSN Can you be raped by a huge company? Because I was screwed by HSN. Internet You should be ashamed of yourself.. Author: Williamsport, Pennsylvania TVs & VCRs: HSN Internet

May 01 2016
evelyn hoffman ripped me of and scam people to buy sick cats and puppys Baltimore Maryland Author: landover , Maryland Animal Abuse: evelyn hoffman Baltimore, Maryland

May 01 2016
Car Registration. Org I was charged 18.95 to what I thought was renewing my tags , turned out to be charged that money to get forms that could have been downloaded for free. I'm pissed ! Wilmington NC Nationwide Read Author: CASTLE HAYNE, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration. Org Nationwide

May 01 2016
704 Customs Mike king Mike king owner of 704 Customs f***ed my Lexus gs300 up. He gave me a bad lift/paint job. My lift broke after 5 minutes of driving my car.smh Do NOT GO TO 704 Customs!! concord North Carolina Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Auto Mechanics: 704 Customs concord, North Carolina

May 01 2016
RACB Enterprises LLC Dervina firming creamDervina Advanced Eye serum Was charged for 2 products that were offered as a trial product. Only charge was for separate shipping. No mention of any future charges. Sandy UT Author: Woodway, Texas Alternative Health: RACB Enterprises LLC Internet

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

May 01 2016
Bank of America Bank of America Told me I am resposible for charges that were not mine Nationwide Author: Levittown, New York Credit Services: Bank of America Nationwide

May 01 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Sending out mailings attempting to collect money through threats of false traffic violations. San Antonio Texas Author: Asheville, North Carolina Police: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP San Antonio, Texas

May 01 2016
SS Auto Body in Curtis Bay, MD Unprofessional auto body repair to my vehicle Curtis Bay Maryland Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Body Work & Repair: SS Auto Body in Curtis Bay, MD Curtis Bay, Maryland

May 01 2016
The lodge of Westoaks in Houston ,Texas, Simone Chatelain & Maria Pino Belittling, accusatory, irate, unsympathetic, defensive, rude and no ownership Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: The lodge of Westoaks in Houston ,TX 77082 Houston, Texas