BODY OF CHANGE LA FITNESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: body of change la fitness
There may be more specific results for "body of change la fitness"
For more specific results for "body of change la fitness"
Showing 26-50 of 357,124 Found Reports For more specific results for "body of change la fitness"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Jody's Secret Bought an adjustable Sports bra June 17, email comformation said 4 to six week..... Company no longer active. account charged. Boy did he make a lot of money off us suckers Mesa Ariona Author: hatboro, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 21 2017
ANC Commissioner Of Judging Mailed letter stating I won 1,325,000.00 and asking for money so I unknown to the scam sent the $25.00 cause everything looked legal to me... Kansas City Kansas Author: Redlands, California Unusual Rip-Off: ANC

Aug 21 2017
BuyPD, Buying Summit, Scott Yancey Seminars, Veil Corp, Tax Liens Direct, American Estate & Trust, Insider's Cash, Blair Poelman, Lars Johnson, Income Properties, USA These companies defrauded $millions from thousands of unsuspecting public investors. They bragged how good they were at getting rentals, then did the bait and switch. Lindon Utah Author: Draper, Utah Seminar Programs: BuyPD, Buying Summit, Lindon, Utah

Aug 21 2017
Rupi Inc Rupi Via Eye SerumLumidaireFace of Company; Joanna Gaines Signed me up for $90/mo membership of eye Creme when I was only buying a $4.95 free trial Internet
Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Skin Care: Rupi Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Motocross Performance Magazine-MXP CHARLES STANCER – Publisher & Director of Sales & Marketing Motocross Performance Magazine-MXP CHARLES STANCER – Publisher & Director of Sales & Marketing are scammers Stouffville Ontario
Author: Windsor, Ontario Mail Order Services: Motocross Performance Magazine-MXP Stouffville, Ontario

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida Start the Countdown... ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin Cream Lumidaire Eye Serum Product left scarring & unwilling to refund after spending approx $400.00 that I was unaware of. I ask for a trial only. They were unwilling to help in any way. I explained I quit using the product & they offered to send free samples Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Internet
Author: Gantt, Alabama Attorney Generals: Lumidaire Internet

Aug 21 2017
Landmark Home Warranty I wish I had come here before buying their product. I am now in the middle of my second needed repair and I have been waiting a week so far while they play games with the contractor.The first time I needed a repair it took 4 trips to get it right. This home warranty scams jordan utah Author: Plano, Texas Warranty Companies: Landmark Home Warranty Internet

Aug 21 2017
Boost mobile Boost mobile phone service I was robbed of my phone service after two weeks..The worker at the boost mobile store erased all of my information,and then told me to buy a new device and start over.I have no. That I cannot retrieve important no..This has cost me thousands of dollars. Boost mobile Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Boost mobile Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
ADDICT GEAR hey have by mail confirmed reciept of my order and payment by card. They have given order number and declared shipment of products. by email still not yet received items more then 60 days oklahoma Oklahoma
Author: RIYADH, New York Eye Care: ADDICT GEAR oklahoma, Oklahoma

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC Website offered a free trial for $5.95, said out of stock but then billed me the $5.95 and total price $79.77 without any product received. Neither phone or email listed as their contact are valid Internet
Author: Melbourne, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Bipedd LLC Internet

Aug 21 2017
GR&Bloom Diet Supplement They took 79.95, out of my account, before I got the product. I returned the product on 7/12/17, and still no refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, California Liars: GR&Bloom Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2017
The American Institute Of Education very slow electrologist, barely removed any hairs from my face, ripped me off, four ,4, hours wasted for nothing, i am not going back there Tustin California
Author: Los Angeles, California Skin Care: The American Institute Of Education Tustin, California

Aug 21 2017
Keylessremote4u.com Keylessremotewarehouse.com Beware of Keylessremotewarehouse.com Internet Author: Healdsburg, California Auto Parts: Keylessremote4u.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
Powerbilt Steel Buildings Inc Scheduling Nightmare ... Lack of accountability or responsibility to the customer!! Virginia Beach VA Author: Savannah, Georgia Home Improvements: Powerbilt Steel Buildings Inc Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
hydroluxe charged for product I did not order. was never informed of their cancelation policy regarding trail offer Toronto Canada for distribution Internet for Canada Author: Lockport, Manitoba Skin Care: hydroluxe Internet

Aug 21 2017
Autoland Autoland of Sprindfield New Jersey refuse to service my new 2017 Jeep Wrangler springfield New Jersey Author: bayonne, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: Autoland Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Blue Cloud Deals Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their customer service email provided on my receipt. They have never answered a single one. I have left messages on their customer service phone number provided on my receipt, however it goes straight to a voicemail and no one ever calls you back. What kind of customer service is that? Obviously a huge scam as they were quick to take my money and then have disappeared Author: Kalispell, Montana On-Line Business: Blue Cloud Deals Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
utherverse- redlight center, Brian Shuster owner of the game they banned me for no reason from the game after i have been in the game 7 years and will not tell me why.  British Columbia Added news about there own rules there breaking they didnt comply with Author: rockford, Illinois Adult Web Site: utherverse-red light center ancouver,, British Columbia

Aug 21 2017
Terros Olive Clinic Terros 43rd n Olive. Previously Nova No return calls. Not authorizing refill prescriptions on medications that can have serious side effects when abruptly stopped. Telling you that you have no appointment even though you have their signed appointment paper. Not having a medication provider for 6 months at a time. Tell you that you are seeing a doctor, then sitting you in front of a screen where u can't see the doctor and can only hear bits and pieces of what they say. Which I'm sure was still billed. Glendale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Personal Services: Terros Olive Clinic Glendale, Arizona

Aug 21 2017
Nicktane Nicktane Diesel SRWE245 on ebay or Nicolas Damico He forced me to buy something I dont need Sacramento Internet He FORCED you? Author: fairfield bay, Arkansas Auto Parts: Nicktane Internet

Aug 21 2017
Corporation Filing Service I started a small LLC business, at the end of July 2017, and at the begining of August 2017 received this so-called Annual Minutes Statement, requesting The Names of all Shareholders, The names of all Corporate Directors, The names of all Corporate Officers, and their Titles, Contact Name, Phone, and E-mail....and most importantly ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS. Tallahassee Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Legal Process Services: Corporation Filing Service Tallahassee, Florida

Aug 21 2017
James Monroe PCH Publishers Clearing House Phishing scam informing me of bogus PCH winnings Nationwide Author: Illinois Bait-and-Switch: James Monroe Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
LVH Sytems Locksmithservice,Semitruckrepairservice ripped me off of money demanded money up front then after I got my windshield fixed still had to pay all of it and the guy just cashed the com check then will not talk to you on the phone van nuys California Author: Humble, Texas Auto Repair Service: LVH Sytems Internet