BODY OF CHANGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: body of change
There may be more specific results for "body of change"
For more specific results for "body of change"
Showing 26-50 of 190,626 Found Reports For more specific results for "body of change"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Visalia Skin cate products I ordered a wrinkle cream and eye serum for promotional shipping only on two items. I agreed to pay $4.96 and $3.39 and got billed two addjl fees of $.99 ea. I also got chged two weeks later for $89.95 and $85.95 charged to my credit card. I never received products. Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Abusive Parents: Visalia Internet

May 19 2017
Apple My wife inherited an IPAD from her father but did not get the password before he passed. Apple refuses to remove the ID after a year worth of wrangling and increasing difficult and costly requests. It is clear that they intend to make is so difficult and expensive the the custormer will give up and hopefully by another. Nationwide Author: Greeley, Colorado Computer Dealers: Apple Nationwide

May 19 2017
Premier Pools of Central Florida Instalation of inferior products. Fail to service and stand by what they sell. Winter Park Florida
We are in Contact Author: Apopka, Florida Pools & Saunas: Premier Pools of Central Florida Winter Park, Florida

May 19 2017
PEAK KIA OF LITTLETON, CO $5,200.00 CAH MONEY AND CAN NOT GET A $1.00 ANSWER THE PURCHASE CO Colorado Author: DENVER, Colorado Auto Dealers: PEAK KIA OF LITTLETON, CO CO, Colorado

May 19 2017
Vein Clinics of Americs I completed the laser/injection treatment for my vein problems with my last injection in October. However there has been no improvement in the appearance of my legs. In fact they have gotten worse.  Fairfield Connecticut Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Misc. Health Specialists: Vein Clinics of Americs Fairfield, Connecticut

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 18 2017
lexington law firm julia.roberts@lexingtonlaw-firm.com This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number EVR-7858721 with one of Cash Advance Inc. The company in order to notify you that after making calls to you we were not able to get hold of you so the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Internet This is from a Scammer! Author: tamiment, Pennsylvania Cash Services: lexington law firm Internet

May 18 2017
ALAMO PAINT AND BODY BOERNE TEXAS POOR WORKMANSHIP VERY RUDE! BOERNE Texas Author: Boerne, Texas Auto Repair Service: ALAMO PAINT AND BODY BOERNE TEXAS BOERNE, Texas

May 18 2017
best preowned rv of sc kris barron rip offs charleston South Carolina Author: Martinsburg, Pennsylvania RV Dealers: best preowned rv of sc charleston, South Carolina

May 18 2017
Soflo Concepts LLC, BRYAN BERGSTEIN, BERNARD BERGSTEIN Destroyed the interior of my $100k car. Horrible Powedercoating and Horrible Hydrodipping Delray Beach Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Body Work & Repair: Soflo Concepts LLC Delray Beach, Florida

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 18 2017
department of finace and accruement jeff g norman the letter says u won 734,940.00 US PO BOX6430 CHANDLER Arizona 85246 Author: watertown, South Dakota Cash Services: department of finace and accruement

May 18 2017
Eric Marshall Jack Morrison Department of Justice Brooklyn New York Author: Montgomery, Alabama Attorney Generals: Eric Marshall Brooklyn, New York

May 18 2017
SplashPadsUSA Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SplashpadsUSA is absolutely committed to the BEST customer service. SplashPadsUSA values customers. SpalshPadsUSA BEST in the business for turn-key splash pad installations making it their mission to make every splash pad of the absolute highest quality.*UPDATE: SplashPadsUSA pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SplashPadsUSA recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Grove city, Ohio Small Business Services: SplashPadsUSA Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SplashpadsUSA is committed to designing the finest quality interactive splash pad water play projects at affordable prices. SplashPadsUSA uses state of the art advancements in water play features, the most durable and sturdy quality. SplashPadsUSA over 40 years’ experience in general contracting and landscaping creative design industry, the best choice to help create your very own interactive splash pad. Salt Lake City , Utah

May 18 2017
KOH Wisdom Sameera Durani KOH The owner harrasess individuals online via social media accounts sending rude and profanity filled messages to consumers, the business is a scam and she hides behind her fake business to harrass innocent people online releasing her insecurities on them. I have proof of all her messages if needed. When confronted she denies its even her business ( or fake business i should say) when the website of the so called business is displayed on her profile. Please protect individuls from this con artist Nashville Tennesse Internet
Author: Alabama Blabber Mouth: KOH Wisdom Internet

May 18 2017
Mezzo Groups U.S.A. Mezzo Distribution Mezzo Groups Pretended they wanted to work together and work as a team. Ended up breaching our contract, taking fraudulent action, scamming me, and pretending to be MY company and (to this day) trying to steal MY customers. Nationwide
Photos of Proof added! Author: New York Small Business Services: Mezzo Groups U.S.A. Nationwide

May 18 2017
Fullerton's Collision, Inc Precise Collision & Fine Finishes Non-Reimbursement of car rental fees and parts not ordered and placed back on vehicle Georgetown Texas Author: Converse, Texas Auto Repair Service: Fullerton's Collision, Inc Georgetown, Texas

May 18 2017
Matt Skinner Twelvestone Capital, Twelvestone Group, Empire West The company hired me to edit videos. They still owe me thousands of dollars and are refusing payment (after uploading some of the videos) Valencia California
Author: los angeles, California Video Stores: Matt Skinner New Hall, California

May 18 2017
nicholas morena Nick Morena, Nicholas Anthony Morena, Captain Nick, BEWARE of Convicted Felon scamming boaters, stealing money, and damaging boats. Fort Lauderdale Florida
... Author: Hollywood, Florida Boat Marinas: nicholas morena Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 18 2017
Sunset Escapes Talk about a rip off. Tell you you purchased something you didn't and you can have all kinds of stuff but you just need to pay the other 598.00! High pressure, tell you you have a credit of 598.00 but you can't do anything with that! Nationwide Author: Shaftsbury, Vermont Air Travel: Sunset Escapes Nationwide

May 18 2017
Legal Help Services Nicole Vannoy Amanda Michael Parker/Hutchison Con Artist took advantage of a child in serious danger. When I called and explained a very complicated, and sad situation of a father desperate to get his child out of a dangerous situation they told me they would help with no problem for a low down payment of 250 dollars, and then only 39 dollars a month for every month we needed them after. This is bulls***, as they took my money for them to find us a totally different lawyer that we could of found on our own. Dayton Ohio
Author: PHELPS, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Legal Help Services Internet

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime Elite This is a rip off!! My husband ordered these, he has alzheimer’s and took it upon himself to order the free samples. THEN the next month $180 is taken out of our account. Being retired I was floored, we don’t get much money on SSI, barely enough to make i Scam Don't know NV & WY Author: Neosho, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

May 18 2017
law office of stefan coleman new york stefan coleman attorney new york,stefan coleman lawyer new york New York New York Author: New York, New York Lawyers: law office of stefan coleman new york New York, New York

May 18 2017
Startech Computers of Lake City This repair shop is fantastic Lake City Florida Author: Jasper, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Startech Computers of Lake City Lake City, Florida

May 18 2017
clair skin revive eye they took 168 out of my account for what...I don't have their product Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Beauty Products: clair skin revive eye Internet