Your Search | bodymoney op prize promotion

Jul 25 2016
Fun Time Vacation The Travel Center, One Stop Promotion SCAM Vacation Clarksburg Maryland Author: Bloomington, Illinois Travel Services: Fun Time Vacation Clarksburg, Maryland

Jul 21 2016
Clubwhitesmile There was this promotion for Iphone6 from Telus so since I'm a telus customer I grab it and then I thought I'm still signing up on the same page but It came to my surprise when I received a confirmation to my email that I subscribed for club white smile.Internet Author: Alberta, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Jul 20 2016
NPF can't read the signature. Prize money of 1.5 million with my name as winner. Plainview New York Author: merced, California Questionable Activities: NPF Plainview, New York

Jul 20 2016
Felicia Ortiz Sphynx Marketing & Promotion -The Event Solution Dallas, Texas (to register and apply) SphynxMP.com (like us for new job posting alerts) Facebook.com/TeamSphynx (follow us for n Felicia OrtizSphynx Marketing & Promotion - dallas texas Author: Evanston, Illinois Modeling & Talent Agencies: Felicia Ortiz Sphynx Marketing & Promotion -The Event Solution Dallas, Texas (to register and apply) SphynxMP.com (like us for new job posting alerts) www.Facebook.com/TeamSphynx

Jul 20 2016
NPF Congratulations. This is a formal letter to inform you of your $120,000,000 winnings of cash and prizes.........Send your $20.00 report fee for all monies and prize.... Plainview New York Author: Robesonia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: NPF Plainview, New York

Jul 18 2016
nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISORRS) NFA winner of a sweepstakes and cadh prize check immediatly, just need to send $ 20.00 and sign the exclusive notice for the prize listing number, NY NY Author: bionita, California Unusual Rip-Off: nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISERS) NY, New York

Jul 15 2016
NATIONAL FULLFILLMENT ADVISORS NFA NFA sent me a claim award prize letter for a fake sweepstake. They provided no phone number and this address provided is a UPS store location!  Jackson Heights New York Author: wichita, Kansas $$ REWARDS Offered: NATIONAL FULLFILLMENT ADVISORS Jackson Heights , New York

Jul 15 2016
American sweepstakes publishers American sweepstakes publishers They tell you to send them $12 or more so you can get a payoff of the million or more and guaranteed you'll never see it Department of prize that info Ks 66112-2954 Kansas Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Liars: American sweepstakes publishers Department of prize that info Ks 66112-2954, Kansas

Jul 12 2016
Alexandria Hyundai Rude, obnoxious hostile and denied assistance because the requested service wasnt expensive enough Alexandria Virginia
The OP sounds like the bully Author: Falls Church, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Alexandria Hyundai Alexandria, Virginia

Jul 11 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Gives weird address in New York Sent a letter with a Prize Listing Number like a fancy certificate.Sent Documentation Acceptance Form Jackson Heights New York Author: Littleton, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Jul 10 2016
Art Platform NYC, APNYC, Juliette Townsend, Charlie Vaughn A Scam charging artists for promotion and art fairs never to be realised, also responsible for credit card fraud New York City New York Author: Berlin, Other Advertising / Deceptive: Art Platform NYC New York City, New York

Jul 07 2016
 I went onto us realty records web site to gain information. I started to leave the site when a auto promotion for a trail period o. their site. I asked for the 5 day promo for .95. I soon started seeing a monthly credit to my checking account for $19.95 before the trial period ended. I have been trying to gain access to theories. site to protest the charges. I'm blocked out. I have tired to call with no success. I have had two this charges so far that I know of. how do I stop their demand for payment. I have tired to block using my bank & I can't stop them. help. Internet A way to resolve Author: Ashland, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: us realty records Internet

Jul 03 2016
American Sweepstakes Advisor I was told that i won $$1,200,000.00 00/cents i need to send them $39.95 and then i will recieve my Guaranteed Cash/Prize of $$1,200,000.00 and have not heard from them since . There Office is in New York Whitestone New York Author: Patterson, California $$ REWARDS Offered: American Sweepstakes Advisor Nationwide

Jul 03 2016
Liberty Financial Incorporated Claims Agent: David Hull , Promotion Manager: Rita Adams I deposited a certified check into my bank account for$3,,650.00 I was able to withdraw an few dollars and the certified check was from art cell phone company, everything is legitimate but this idiot from this lottery sweepstakes who is the claim agent told me to withdraw $3,500 the second day after deposit. My bank manager told me that I will have to allow 7 working days for the check to clear. I told the agent Saturday morning that I was unable to withdraw the amount requested by him for processing fee. He really was angry and upset and seemed to be foolished and arrogant about what I told him my bank manager said. He got mad and hang up the phone. For some particular reason he does not want to contact my cell phone number but I must call him , but then he tells me to contact him, don't talk to nobody or call any number and not discuss anything to nobody. Capetown Los. Angeles California Author: Hamtramck, Michigan Cash Services: Liberty Financial Incorporated Capetown,

Jul 01 2016
Client services po box 17 Varsity lakes QLD 4227 Australia Attempt in collection of $10.00 for prize entry & claim directives documents started that I had been computer selected and confirmed as an $180,000,000 winner. I'm constantly receiving mailings like this one claiming millions of dollars to be allocated to me , fell for it once or twice but never again . Something needs to be done about this Varsity Lakes Australia Nationwide Author: Gloversville, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Client services po box 17 Varsity lakes QLD 4227 Australia

Jun 30 2016
Samsung Free tv promotion AT&T Nationwide Author: Flushing, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Samsung Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Rena Lottery by mail asking participants to see if they won cash prizes my mail indicated I 1 had $5,000 cash prize waiting for me when I got to the dealership they told me I'd want a chance at a $25,000 vehicle and were able offering to give me $2 in cash what are rip-off of time Livonia Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Livonia, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
Thrifty Car Rental BEWARE of Thrify's Wild Car promotion for compact car. What I got was a car with no trunk space to put two medium size suit cases.  Houston Houston What did you expect... Author: Washingotn, Dist of Columbia BBB Better Business Bureau: Thrifty Car Rental Houston,

Jun 27 2016
Jacked Antler Jacked Antler Deer Antler Velvet for muscle building.....As part of a special promotion, we currently offer a trial order of Jacked Antler. By ordering a trial you will be sent a 30 day supply of our product and charged only for shipping ($4.95).  Internet Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Jacked Antler Internet

Jun 13 2016
Butler, rose, & jameson associates I recieved a final notice tgat i had in fact won a cash prize of t he amount of $3,900,000.00. And in order to claim this money the letter said to send in $20.00. However the second page said my fees were $25.00. I knew this had to be a scam . Ive eecieved scams before .. so. I checked them out and immediatly. Found them liaged on ripoff report. Imagine that. Babylon New York Author: Levelland, Texas Accounting: Butler, rose, & jameson associates Babylon, New York

Jun 13 2016
Bill wence Promotions Bill Wence Nolensville Tennessee Bill Wence National Radio Promotions - Americana, Folk Submitted music to Bill Wence Promotions for radio promotion on the Americana and Country music radio stations.  Nolensville Tennessee Author: Alabama DJ Services: Bill wence Promotions Nolensville, Tennessee

Jun 10 2016
Full Traffic fulltraffic.net / internet promotion website videos youtube Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Full Traffic Internet

Jun 08 2016
verizon wireless VERIZON WIRELESS PROMOTION BUY 1 GALAXY S7 OR S7 EDGE & GET 1 FREE IS A SCAM & A RIPOFF Nationwide Author: lake st louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wireless Nationwide

Jun 06 2016
Registered asset advisors prize notification division Peter mowk cant really understand his name Huntington station New York Author: Ozona, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Registered asset advisors prize notification division Huntington station , New York

Jun 03 2016
Award Notification Commission Larry Hourd This company wanted me to send them $12.99 for a two million dollar prize. Kansas City Kansas Author: Nashville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas