Your Search | bodymoney op prize promotion

Oct 28 2014
Interface, Backstage,Samantha Romero,Karyn Robinson Total rip off told my daughter and I she had the face of an angel. We live in Florida and the area we are in she is light, haired light skinned, with freckles, and blue eyes everyone will want her to model for them. Of course I know my daughter is beautiful so I totally fell for this. $3940.00 later NEVER a call back told me 6 months and we will receive some kinda call lots of calls but all they fed me was line after line. My daughter got depressed she was 16 at the time at a time when your image is important to you very depressing as a parent what do you tell your child! Bought into another promotion to help her Backsdtage finally this year I canceled at $10.00 a month because of no response. I can't believe these people thrive off our children!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 25 2014
420 Investor Alan Brochstein, CFA Alan Brochstein @Invest420 420Investor.com GreenRushInvestor.com Cannabis Investing Stock Recommendations Medical Marijuana Stock Promotion Pump & Dump Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Financial Services: 420 Investor Nationwide

Oct 23 2014
LEO Shades Prize for responding to survey shipping & handling only $5.99 Burbank California Author: Clovis, California Internet Marketing Companies: LEO Shades Burbank, California

Oct 20 2014
CONSUMER CASH & PRIZE AWARDS COMPANY Big Prize for Wire Transfer of Money Washington, DC Internet Author: Bellflower, California $$ REWARDS Offered: CONSUMER CASH & PRIZE AWARDS COMPANY Internet

Oct 18 2014
Worldwide Notification Partners Alleges Respondent is Winner of Aggregate Prize Money Jackson Heights New York Author: los angeles, California Internal Revenue Service: Worldwide Notification Partners Jackson Heights, New York

Oct 15 2014
Pierce, Green & Associates PGA notice of prize winner confirmation Geleen Other Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Pierce, Green & Associates Geleen, Other

Oct 08 2014
galway co-op fuel4less beware misleading website galway New York Author: Clifton Park, New York Buying Clubs: galway co-op galway, New York

Sep 29 2014
Spirit Airlines 35OFF promotion Miramar, FL Nationwide Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

Sep 24 2014
FEDERTED ALLOCATION FINANCAIL SERVIES DATA DIVISION OFFICE OF THE PRIZE DIERCTOR BABYLON New York Author: Sarasota, Florida Cash Services: FEDERTED ALLOCATION BABYLON, New York

Sep 23 2014
Jeff Stratton / Phytoextractum Offers promotion, website malfunctions, customer service rude and indifferent to customers. Oregon Author: Lansing, Michigan Specialty Stores: Jeff Stratton / Phytoextractum Internet

Sep 20 2014
AT & T I called At&T to get two cell phones. One for me and one for my son. I had gotten a promotion in the mail. The bill was supposed to be 164.00 a month. I had told the representative from AT&T that I was on disability that I wanted a block of everything on both phones so the bill would not get higher. Well, I got a 500.00 phone bill every month after that. I called and the representative and the manager first said, Well we bill double every month... this makes no sense I told them. So I should be ahead for months.. than they said that their were emails opened that cost money.. Really? I said that I had everything blocked and you promised and I signed a contract that you stated that my bill would get no higher than 164.00. I refused to paid this amount for months and no emails were opened after the first month,,, but I fought with them and fought with them.. everything was supposed to be blocked.. than they kept saying well we bill ahead.. and had no other answer to me.. So I said Well you are double billing me every month. Nationwide Author: Lake City, Michigan Sales People: AT & T Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
URB Management OP Box 678147Orlando, Fl 32867-81471866-960-96368 Co. Rep: Leigh White, URB to help decrease credit card debt; paid legal fees of $8000 . Called URB phone disconnected. Orlando, Fl 32867-8147 Florida Author: Mays Landing, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: URB Management Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
international financial department /new apple financial management inc.Jeff Smith-claims agentJack Gabriell- promotion managerJODIE- signature on check from (Grand inc. P.O. Box 777 Minot ND 58702) Bank (First Western Bank and Trust Minot ND 58702) SCAM! Sent fake (cheque) for $4,450.00 for winning 9/4/14 Sweepstakes&Lottery draw P.o Box 5920 Windsor, Ontario CA Nationwide Author: clayton , Ohio Lottery: international financial department Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Worldwide Notification Partners Front of pageYou are a gauranteed cash prize winner-Back of same pageYou have not won any money or prize Jackson Heights New York
Author: Holly Hill , Florida Verifiers: Worldwide Notification Partners Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 12 2014
escortredzone.com Racketeering, Prostitution Promotion Internet
Author: Lexington, Kentucky Prostitutes: escortredzone.com Internet

Sep 06 2014
Premium Promotion Encino CA Kevin Carter and Samantha Have check by phone record of March 2014, 2 checks with 6 mailing spots purchased at $500 each. Very late response from company. Company enacted backup plan and gave travel vouchers and re-investment value coupons for their next venture. Re: Company says they fell short of their expectation. I took it to Johnson County KS, Police Department. Filed a report, but they said it appears to be legal, but borders a Pyramid Scheme. I did not even get the backup gift vouchers that I had chosen and vouchers have to used in 30 days or 1 year, please help. Encino California Author: Olathe, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Premium Promotion Encino CA Encino , California

Sep 02 2014
jeffrey morgan jeffrey morgan this man called me claiming to be a driver and delivery guy for publishers clearing house and told me I had won the 2.5 million dollar prize. I was sceptical at first but like i had been sending in all my pch mailings . ! Jamica Nationwide Author: Questa, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: jeffrey morgan Nationwide

Sep 02 2014
Nuvalift Scam Prize for completing unrelated survey San Diego California Author: , Unusual Rip-Off: Nuvalift San Diego, California

Sep 01 2014
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Same as everyone else. Urgent request for $5.00 to receive part of an unclaimed $12,000,000+ prize money for document # 8825-2991-3742. Beware the scam Dallas Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania ORGANIZED CRIME: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Aug 31 2014
Keynote Realty-Rochester N.Y. They lied and told me the would return my co-op deposit. They will not return it to me. Rochester New York Author: auburn, New York Mobile Home Parks: Keynote Realty-Rochester N.Y. Rochester, New York

Aug 28 2014
LynneC&Company LynneCandCompany Promotion Company Does Not Pay Their Brand Ambassadors Bellmore New York Author: Skokie, Illinois Employees: LynneC&Company Bellmore, New York

Aug 27 2014
JCB Jewelry Burbank CA Told me I won a Prize of my chgoice for filling out a survey! Just pay shipping charges, I was billed $5.95 immediately and there was NO explaination of additonal charges or a 14-day trial period. It said, I won a Prize. Now they billed me $95.00 Burbank Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Jewelry Stores: JCB Jewelry Burbank CA Internet

Aug 25 2014
PUBLIC CLEARING HOUSE additional address 101 Winners Circle Port washington NY 11050 They keep sending me an statement of prize check issuance, Transactions that i need to pay,w/c i didnt purchased at all. Bank and loan financing. PORT WASHINGTON New York Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Desktop Publishing: PUBLIC CLEARING HOUSE PORT WASHINGTON, New York

Aug 25 2014
Award Notification Commission James Mallory, Prize Director, Administrar winner of $2 million dollars KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Rocky Face, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Award Notification Commission KANSAS CITY, Missouri

Aug 22 2014
Travel Plus The company has a deceptive promotion, when contacting the call center reps speak in a condescending manor hoping you are uneducated. wethersfield conneticut Author: Goldsboro, North Carolina Travel Services: Travel Plus Select State/Province