Your Search | bodymoney op prize promotion

Aug 24 2016
Prize distribution services The letter states that i won 1,823,976.00. It says i needed to claim my prize in 14 days by sending them 20 dollars which I did. It has a prize file number of 30601319345. I have not received anything from them in over a month. I was scammed and want my money back. Hewlett New York Not going to happen.... Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cash Services: Prize distribution services Hewlett, New York

Aug 23 2016
Swift Transportation Lease Op/Mentor Salt Lake City Utah Author: Hampton, Virginia Work Place Bullies: Swift Transportation Salt Lake City , Utah

Aug 20 2016
prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Sponsor guaranteed cash report 1,823,976.00 and have to respond in 14 days to get money send them 20 bucks for them to save and send out had gotten a letter in the mail showing I had won 1,823,976.00 and I had to respond within the 14 days but had to send them 20 bucks back and respond or they will give the money away and haven't Hurd anything and had looked up on line to see if it was true and sum one else got scamed and my dumb a*s send it to them its a scam and sum one need to put a end or many more families are going to get scaled and ur thinking ur life changing and it's wrong Nationwide Author: DENVER, Colorado Attorneys General: prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
prize distribution services they claimed i was a winner of 1,823,976.00 had to send them 20 dollars within 14 days hewlett new york New York Author: MESA, Arizona Media: prize distribution services hewlett ny , New York

Aug 18 2016
National Fulfilment Advisors Sent me a letter claiming I won a prize if I sent 20$ Jackson Heoghts New York Author: Poteau, Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfilment Advisors Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
National Prize Register Richard Harrison Had to have cash check or money order post marked by august,17th in order to recieve cash prize pending Bayside New York Author: Springfield, Illinois Liars: National Prize Register Bayside, New York

Aug 15 2016
national fulfiment advisors Received letter telling me I am a cash prize winner of $1,560,000.00 to be paid in lump sum check. Need to forward $20.00 with response. Wrote on response that I would give them 1% of total when I receive check. jackson heights New York Author: San Jose, California Liars: national fulfiment advisors jackson heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
NFA Cash prize winners check immediately Jackson Heights New York Author: Grantsville, West Virginia Cash Services: NFA Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 12 2016
Prize Distribution Services Received confirmed notice of the cash prize of $1.823.976.00 with security encrypted code ID. I would lose out on the cash if i did not send a processing fee of $20. in 14 days. Hewlett New York Author: Hercules, California Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

Aug 10 2016
Lumber Liquidators Gets The All Time Prize For Poorest EVER Customer Service, AND Junk Product Toano Virginia Author: Phoenix, Arizona Building Products: Lumber Liquidators Toano, Virginia

Aug 10 2016
BONOBO PLC LOTTORACE NON DELIVERY OF PRIZE FROM THEIR GAME SITE PROMOTION Author: WEST NEW YORK, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: BONOBO PLC Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Penalton Post Security Inc. John Sidney or Helen McGee,prize Directors 53 Neil St, London WC2H 9PPUnited Kingdom Attempting to notify me of large winnings at no extra cost to me!!! Phones go to Kansas Nationwide Author: Drums , Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Penalton Post Security Inc. John Sidney or Helen McGee,prize Directors Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Publishers Clearing House first news of $5000 per month for ever; 1 million prize, Now demand of $33.43 immediately for items sent I never ordered 720 Winners Circle, St. Cloud Minnesota
Author: Edison, New Jersey ORGANIZED CRIME: Publishers Clearing House Internet

14, Report #1319186

Aug 08 2016
PRIZE PORTFOLIO INTERNET THIS COMPANY[?] HAS TAKEN $60.00 FROM MY ARIZONA CREDIT UNION ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY AUTHORIZATION FROM ME. i WANT MY MONEY BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE i AM ON A FIXED INCOME AND CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE MONEY LIKE THIS. I HAVE RECENTLY MOVED TO MICHIGAN FROM TUCSON, AZ. AND I STILL HAD MY ACCOUNT OPEN UNTIL I CAN GET ESTABLISHED HERE. CORUNNA, MICHIGAN 48817 NATIONWIDEt Author: TUCSON, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: PRIZE PORTFOLIO Internet

Aug 08 2016
Prize Distribution Services I was informed that I was confirmed cash prize winner of $1,823,976.00 It said as of 08:11 this morning, you Cindy ***** were confirmed as a CASH PRIZE WINNER. IT said I must respond at once. It said I must provide identity confirmation by returning the form within 14 days with a check, cash or money order for $20 or I may forfeit my cash winnings. It even has a security encryption code of 30601481 Hewlett New York Author: Sevierville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

Aug 07 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Sweepstakes Prize Entry Center That I won $12,000,000.00. Have to send them $5 Research and Data Fee..Really if I won't they would of taken $5 out of all that money. Scam so sick of all Dallas Texas Author: Reading, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Aug 03 2016
Business Promotion LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Business Promotion LLC premier marketing company for online business solutions, Business Promotion strives to enable its clients to obtain more customers while maintaining the same great service for their current patrons. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Business Promotion LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Fraud: businesspromotioninc Pleasant Grove, Utah

Jul 25 2016
Fun Time Vacation The Travel Center, One Stop Promotion SCAM Vacation Clarksburg Maryland Author: Bloomington, Illinois Travel Services: Fun Time Vacation Clarksburg, Maryland

Jul 21 2016
Clubwhitesmile There was this promotion for Iphone6 from Telus so since I'm a telus customer I grab it and then I thought I'm still signing up on the same page but It came to my surprise when I received a confirmation to my email that I subscribed for club white smile.Internet Author: Alberta, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Jul 20 2016
NPF can't read the signature. Prize money of 1.5 million with my name as winner. Plainview New York Author: merced, California Questionable Activities: NPF Plainview, New York

Jul 20 2016
Felicia Ortiz Sphynx Marketing & Promotion -The Event Solution Dallas, Texas (to register and apply) SphynxMP.com (like us for new job posting alerts) Facebook.com/TeamSphynx (follow us for n Felicia OrtizSphynx Marketing & Promotion - dallas texas Author: Evanston, Illinois Modeling & Talent Agencies: Felicia Ortiz Sphynx Marketing & Promotion -The Event Solution Dallas, Texas (to register and apply) SphynxMP.com (like us for new job posting alerts) www.Facebook.com/TeamSphynx

Jul 20 2016
NPF Congratulations. This is a formal letter to inform you of your $120,000,000 winnings of cash and prizes.........Send your $20.00 report fee for all monies and prize.... Plainview New York Author: Robesonia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: NPF Plainview, New York

Jul 18 2016
nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISORRS) NFA winner of a sweepstakes and cadh prize check immediatly, just need to send $ 20.00 and sign the exclusive notice for the prize listing number, NY NY Author: bionita, California Unusual Rip-Off: nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISERS) NY, New York

Jul 15 2016
NATIONAL FULLFILLMENT ADVISORS NFA NFA sent me a claim award prize letter for a fake sweepstake. They provided no phone number and this address provided is a UPS store location!  Jackson Heights New York Author: wichita, Kansas $$ REWARDS Offered: NATIONAL FULLFILLMENT ADVISORS Jackson Heights , New York

Jul 15 2016
American sweepstakes publishers American sweepstakes publishers They tell you to send them $12 or more so you can get a payoff of the million or more and guaranteed you'll never see it Department of prize that info Ks 66112-2954 Kansas Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Liars: American sweepstakes publishers Department of prize that info Ks 66112-2954, Kansas