Your Search | bodymoney op prize promotion

1, Report #1342011

Dec 07 2016
Trade Show Travel Co. tradeshowtravelco@gmail.com Scam, not a prize West Palm Beach Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Lodging: Trade Show Travel Co. West Palm Beach, Florida

Dec 04 2016
Bandwidth Daily Media Promised me promotion then took my money California Internet
Author: Langley, British Columbia Advertising / Deceptive: Bandwidth Daily Media Internet

Dec 02 2016
The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Angie or Angel They told me that I would be able to win 15,000 and I was a certified winner all I had to do was pay $9.00 for being guaranteed a prize and send in the firm signed with my payment. Kansas City Missouri Author: Jackson, Mississippi Attorney Generals: The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Jackson, Mississippi

Nov 29 2016
This company vydia are rip offs and are here to steal your money they left me with no reply for months and took £400 British money off me make sure you check reviews always before doing this As now I have to learn from this by a £400 loss these people are filthy scum bags and deserve to get shut down. USA New Jersey Author: London , Video Stores: Vydia music promotion Internet

Nov 11 2016
www.ten-fifty.com giveaway@ten-fifty.com Prize Scam Internet Author: N/A, Kentucky Websites: www.ten-fifty.com Internet

Nov 10 2016
SAMSUNG PROMOTIONS Samsung trying to deny promotion gift by saying my s7edge has an invalid imei/mac address newjersy new york Nationwide
Author: Kennewick, Washington Telephones: SAMSUNG PROMOTIONS Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton ShoppingCardStore.com Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from shoppingcardstore.com for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 19 2016
Direct Tv Promotion of 100.00 gift card to sgn up but then dont send it. First few times you call they say it takes a couple months, then they say it was mailed and then they say you were not elgible Nationwide Author: klamath falls, Oregon Cable TV: Direct Tv Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Webesy.com Lane Dorsey, Jeff Moerke Web page promotion, advertisement Denver Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Internet Services: Webesy.com Internet

Oct 15 2016
DMUS Winners Express First Prize $30,000 for a $39.00 fee Wolfurt Austria Nationwide Author: Monmouth Junction, New Jersey Insurance Agencies: DMUS Nationwide

11, Report #1331961

Oct 06 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Grand prize winner of $10,000 was a mistake and I am not the winner. California
Author: SAN LEANDRO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House California

Oct 05 2016
Ready Travel & Incentive LLC we were to Receive 2 airline tickets for attending a travel promotion. This is a big scam. Do not attendant do not send $100 cashiers check. They do not return calls after they have your money Irving, Texas Internet Author: lincoln, Nebraska Tours & Excursions: Ready Travel & Incentive LLC Internet

Oct 05 2016
Jonathon Davis at Innovative Marketing Jonathon Davis at Innovative Marketing has promised so many things in trying to promote an upstart company. We have asked him to show proofs of his promotion and where is he promoting the company. What social media is he relying the message on the stock. Consultant/Shareholders New York  New York Never a Client Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Jonathon Davis at Innovative Marketing Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
National Prize Register Mail Scam Still Active Bayside New York Author: Lake Elsinore, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Prize Register Bayside, New York

Sep 21 2016
American Academy of Facial Esthetics Stat DDS Inaccurate promotion and holding clients to useless contracting South Euclid Ohio Yeah, not so much... Author: Newport Beach, California Dental Services: American Academy of Facial Esthetics South Euclid, Ohio

Sep 20 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 Sent me notice of guaranteed 1,560.000.00 prize win and asked for $20 for one time dociment processing fee New york Author: Santa Rosa, California Federal Government: National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 New York

Sep 19 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Mailed notice of cash prize winning of $1,560,000.00 in a sweepstakes I did not enter. Jackson Heights New York Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Sep 19 2016
Zovatti Aurelius Prize won, no such site is available Internet Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Golf Courses: Zovatti Aurelius Internet

Sep 19 2016
NFA 37-63 83rd Street PMB 163 Jackson Heights,NY,11372 Scott Herald Financial Officer Attested prize list in no. 01255029926 They are saying I won a ton of money and want my signature and $20 cash . Nail these fraud people to the wall please Jackson Heights,NY New York Author: MIDDLEBORO, Massachusetts $$ REWARDS Offered: NFA NY

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Mistakenly included in a winner announcement for $10,000 sweepstakes prize New York Florida pch informed me i one $10,000 Author: LAKELAND, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Publishers Clearing House Lakeland, Florida

Sep 18 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH My VIP Grand Prize of 10K was a MISTAKE on PCH's Part! Port Washington New York
PCH Customer Service Blog Author: Montgomery, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Sep 08 2016
Jason B. Diamond, M.D. REVIEW: Jason B. Diamond, M.D. has an ongoing commitment to total patient satisfaction. Dr. Diamond’s past and current approach to his practice is focused on providing the highest quality of care to his patients *UPDATE: Dr. Jason B. Diamond – The Diamond Face Institute pledges his commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jason B. Diamond recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I just wanted to share my dissapointing story Author: New York, New York Plastic Surgeons: Jason B. Diamond, M.D., F.A.C.S. TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ … businesses you can trust. Dr. Diamond, highly skilled surgeon dedicated to total safety, comfort, satisfaction of patients. From first meeting to last post-op check-up, Dr. Diamond continues to exceed expectations due to attention to detail, friendly bedside manner, & excellent work. “Known for high quality” Beverly Hills, New York, Dubai, California

Aug 31 2016
Payment services international Guaranteed to win one divisional cash prize in the $40 Million prize contest Australia Nationwide Author: Other $$ REWARDS Offered: Payment services international Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
Across the Nation Promotion ATN Fraudulent fraud steal stealing Chicago Illinois
Author: Cleveland, Ohio Sports Teams & Clubs: Across the Nation Promotion Chicago , Illinois