Your Search | bodymoney op prize promotion

Feb 08 2016
AIG Trust Financial Services , Eric Mendez ,Claims Agent, Sarah Mayer ,Promotion Mgr. Received ltr. 2nd prize winner $250K + Ck. $2950.00 Ask to call Claims Agent reguarding procedure and $2,500.00 processinf fee. Long Beach California Author: Auburn, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: AIG Trust Financial Services Long Beach, California

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Jan 31 2016
Certified Distribution Specialists Said I won cash prize of $1,978,779.77 .send $30. To receive payment within 14 days. Which I did. North Babylon New York Are you kidding me? Author: Newhall , California $$ REWARDS Offered: Certified Distribution Specialists North Babylon, New York

Jan 30 2016
national fulfillment advisors scott herald financial officer attested prize no 01245043417 winner of$1,560,000.00 guaranteed, ifcompleton of required documentation with $ 20 procesing fee jackson heights New York Author: punta gorda, Florida Business Consultants: national fulfillment advisors jackson heights, New York

Jan 30 2016
Big O Tires aka acbincentives/bigo aka acbintives.com/bigo aka Big O Promotion Did not honor qualified rebate. No explanation. Looks like a scam. Company pushed me to spend more for it. Memphis Tennessee Author: Dewey, Arizona Auto Repair Service: acbincentives/bigo Memphis, Tennessee

Jan 29 2016
premier promotion group Received letter that I am eligible to receive $2,133,275.00 All I have to do is send in Certificate of Certification and enclose $20 for dossier release. The name of the signature of authorization is Carroll Shelby, Corporate Bursar, PPG These letters are coming daily. It seems these guys are breading in the summer and they are looking for easy pickimgs around the first of the year. This is but one of numerous letters of the same type from different groups. All are scams Fresh meadows New York Author: San Jose, California WANTED REWARD $$$: premier promotion group Fresh meadows, New York

Jan 29 2016
Encante Beauty Solutions, Apin Eye Cream, Purbeauty fraudulent, predatious, threatening, unethical, obnoxious, misleading, free prize? Orland Park Illinois Author: Ocean View, Hawaii Alternative Health: Encante Beauty Solutions Orland Park, Illinois

Jan 27 2016
America Vacations Sean Montgomery TripAdvisorTravelDeals.com SCAM Deceptively and falsey advertised their travel promotion/prices for resorts Cancun Quintana Roo
Author: Alabama Travel Services: America Vacations Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors NFA 2 Phony pieces of Paper that say I've Won a Cash Prize of 1,560,000.00 my listing number is 01242341673. Massapequa Park New York Author: Amarillo, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfillment Advisors Massapequa Park, New York

Jan 19 2016
Brand Rep I was very eager to use brand rep for their first page of Google promotion service. One day I was inside of my store when we received a call from a company claiming that they were Google and that they could get us on the first page of google.com in less than 30 days. Nationwide Author: Denver , Colorado Internet: Brand Rep Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
Holiday Cruise Line Jimmy Duparrier Agent #FT4653Frank Hartman Agent# FT 6756 I dailed the toll free # for The Price Is Right to enter for a prize and Jimmy Duparrier advuised me that I had won a 2-day cruise to the Bahamas for two for the price od port fees@$59.00 each.  Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Cruise Ships: Holiday Cruise Line

Jan 12 2016
Zales Zales Americas diamond store Promotion Fees not told about. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: , Florida Jewelry Stores: Zales Palm Beach Gardens,

Jan 11 2016
commissioner of judging award notification commission ticked me into sending 11.89 add 3.00for rush delivery of 1,327,940.00 cash prize which I am the winner of. I sent cash and got nothing! Huge scam! Told my guy to quit his job and made plans for our future believing this was real
Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: commissioner of judging award notification commission Nationwide

Jan 09 2016
international prize registry Brain Renner , John Hartwell and Frank mondale trying to get me to pay $20.00 for mandatory requisition fee China post p.o. box 100102 Beijing Beijing China
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: international prize registry China

Jan 08 2016
world courier company try to get me to send money to deliver prize money from Publishers Clearing House Internet Author: Dallas , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: world courier company Internet

Jan 08 2016
ONTRAC endangers disabled people Salt Lake City Nationwide I am the OP and am satisfied with solution Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Shipping Companies: ONTRAC Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
WiFi PR Group ,Indie Anthems, Alisa St.Rock aka Alicia Kelly aka Tina Parker is a scam artist Artists and bands beware, false promise of promotion - no contact after payment sent. Internet Author: British Columbia Internet Marketing Companies: WiFi PR Group Internet

Jan 06 2016
Premier promotion group Jim Rutherford stating that I have been awarded a check or cash worth 4,320,00.00 after sending in$ 20.00 for Confirmation fee I would receive a check for 23,762.00. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Premier promotion group Nationwide

Jan 02 2016
SIMPLYFABO promotion green bay packers flag 3ft by 5 ft  Internet Author: Omro, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: SIMPLYFABO Internet

Jan 02 2016
Club White Smile delivery-planet.comDenmark Switch & Bait - Dental company promoting an iphone promotion Frederiksberg 1851 DNK Author: Calgary , Alabama Dental Services: Club White Smile Frederiksberg 1851 DNK,

Jan 01 2016
ATS computer systems fake promotion price, missing accessories, rude and unprofessional service, no receipt and tracking number, wrong shipping company, and delayed shipping. toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Manufactures: ATS computer systems toronto, Ontario

Dec 30 2015
Capital Release Bulletin Cash Prize Winner Notification Wantagh New York Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Capital Release Bulletin Wantagh, New York

Dec 30 2015
N F A Send $20 cash or check to claim prize of $1,560,000,000 January 4, 2016 Jackson Heights New York Author: San Pablo, California Unusual Rip-Off: N F A Jackson Heights, New York

Dec 29 2015
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Sweepstakes Prize Entry Center Asked for Money from me in order to receive a Prize I never received! Dallas Texas Author: Wilmington, Delaware Miscellaneous Companies: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Dec 29 2015
National Fulfillment Advisors NFA Offer claim of 1,560,000 cash prize winning to claim send $20. Believed to be the same ripoff under new name, same address except PMB change to 103. Jackson Heights New York
Author: Lakeland, Florida Questionable Activities: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York