BODYMR TRANSMISSION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bodymr transmission
There may be more specific results for "bodymr transmission"
For more specific results for "bodymr transmission"
Showing 1-25 of 3,842 Found Reports For more specific results for "bodymr transmission"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 14 2017
State Transmission Specialists Brice Owner (Brice) verbally attacked me and my wife Orem Utah Author: Springville, Utah Auto Repair Service: State Transmission Specialists Orem, Utah

Aug 14 2017
Platinum Motorcars Inc., Josh Robinson bought car Josh lied @ car, transmission out, a/c unit out, SRS light on, ripped me off with money Coral Springs Florida Author: Crimora, Virginia Auto Dealers: Platinum Motorcars Inc., Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 11 2017
Canyon state car care az performance transmission performance transmission theives and liars .. BEWARE STAY AWAY ... TAKE YOUR TRUCK ANY WHERE ELSE BUT HERE! el mirage Arizona Author: Arizona Auto Repair Service: Canyon state car care el mirage, Arizona

Aug 04 2017
Royal Ventures LLC Dealer was award of the transmission problem Longwood Florida Author: Lake Mary, Florida Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealers: Royal Ventures LLC Longwood, Florida

Aug 04 2017
Jack York York's Automotive York's Automotive Just had my transmission reconditioned at York's he took a month to do it claiming he had to send it out, I get a call stating the trucks is done I go to pick it up get two miles down the road and truck has the same issue so we return to York's! Three weeks later I stop by an he tried to tell me that the truck is shifting hard due to a cylinder missing an some other issues!!  Deland Florida Author: Eustis, Florida Auto Mechanics: Jack York York's Automotive Deland, Florida

Aug 04 2017
Edward's Transmission Gasoline Alley Indianapolis Indiana They charged me $3,000 to rebuild my transmission and it went out now they're making excuses why they can't rebuild it. I have been up there for times they keep telling me there's nothing wrong with it when it will not shift it jumps so I feeling that they INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Edward's Transmission Gasoline Alley Indianapolis Indiana INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Aug 03 2017
Grand Rapids Truck Center semi truck was sold with bad engine,transmission,front rearend Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Follansbee, West Virginia Truck Dealers: Grand Rapids Truck Center Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jul 30 2017
Bianco auto sales No ethics Stamford Connecticut Stepped up Author: STAMFORD, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Bianco auto sales Stamford, Connecticut

9, Report #1362048

Jul 29 2017
Better Rate Transmission. Jim Neighbors Caused damage to my car. Pueblo Colorado Author: Colorado city, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Better Rate Transmission. Pueblo, Colorado

Jul 27 2017
Powertrain Pros,Jeff , Kevin, Patrick Green Caution: Never buy anything from Powertrain Pros! They lie about the time it will take for delivery, transmission failed in less than 30 days, and if you use the warranty they only send parts of the transmission, not the entire assembly as they originally sent. Bay City Michigan Author: Port Arthur, Texas Auto Parts: Powertrain Pros Internet

Jul 25 2017
North Dort Transmission Clinic I had Transmission rebuilt on 5/19/16 and on may 9thof 2017 my trans started slipping in 3rd and 4th gear, he didn't honer warranty!! Flint Michigan Author: Mount Morris, Michigan Auto Repair Service: North Fo, North Dort Transmission Clinic Michigan

Jul 22 2017

Jul 18 2017
AAMCO SCOTTSDALE AAMCO, AAMCO TRANSMISSION, APOLLO AUTOMOTIVE INC DID NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR WARRANTY AS ADVERTISED SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Repair Service: AAMCO SCOTTSDALE SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Jul 17 2017
m and m mobile services M & M marine Transmission repair became customers fault huntington beach, california California Author: huntington beach, California Blabber Mouth: Auto Mechanics: m and m mobile services huntington beach, california, California

Jul 15 2017
Oscar's Transmission Services Oscar's transmission Services complete Auto Repair * unbeatable Prices Never once for 6 months touched my vehicle to repair it. He kept telling me to come back time after time that I came to him and still owes me half of the money I paid him to repair my vehicle. Houston Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Motor Vehicle: Oscar's Transmission Services Houston , Texas

Jul 13 2017
JD .byryder Charlie Rhonda and Michelle I have had problems every since day one I pulled off the lot there was a jerking a bad jerk in the car I took it right back to them they test drove it said nothing was wrong because no lights was on there was nothing they can do nothing was broke there was nothing they can do. so time goes by I complain and I complain and I complain and they're still nothing they can do. so I go to the shop everyday from the time they open till the time they close. I sit there come to find out it was transmission but they didn't want to tell me that until my warranty expired.  Owensboro Kentucky Author: East chicago, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD byryder Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 12 2017
Gene Brown's AABCO Transmission Total Car Care - Ron Guitterez Substandard Workmanship San Antonio Texas Corrections for Dates Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Repair Service: Gene Brown's AABCO Transmission San Antonio, Texas

Jul 12 2017
CITI CARDS & BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE RICHMOND VA. ON MY MONTHLY CITI CARD STATEMENT EMAIL, CITI SAYS THEY ARE WITH ME BEFOR DURING AND AFTER ALL TRANACTIONS, AND THE ALLOW ME TO DISPUTE CHARGES, AND THY ARE THERE WITH YOU AND GET MONEY BACK AS LONG AS ONE YOU DISPUTE AGAINST DOES NOT CHALLENGE THE DISPU CITI IS A CREDIT CARD COMPANY, BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE IS A SHOP IN RICHMAND VA THAT CLAIMS TO SREBUILD AND SUPPLY AUTOMOTIVE TRANSMISSION, THEY DO THIS BUT THEY USE DECEPTION TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY THE TRANSMISSIONS THEN AFTER THE FACT THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW UP THEIR STATEMENT OF GIVE WARRANTY ETC ETC. . CITI CARD BASED IN SIOUX FALLS SD. BROADSTREET PE Nationwide reply to,, you are incorrect, Author: Hickory, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: CITI CARDS & BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE RICHMOND VA. Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
wholesalepesticides.com Cedar Oil Texas UPDATE: Refund was Issued By Seller Author: California Landscaping: wholesalepesticides.com Internet

Jul 10 2017
south west transmission theives bought trans for 830.00 got wrong trans my fault but but you like this my refund was 132.50 st louis Missouri Author: eau claire, Michigan Auto Parts: south west transmission st louis, Missouri

Jul 10 2017
5 star auto protection , palmer admistrative said I had bumper to bumper coverage , transmission went out on my vehicle 7 mos into the policy then they gave me $1100 torwards a rebuilt transmission that cost $3,000 when they said they would pay 100% of the repairs minus a $100 deductable , they gave me junk value on the NADA trade in value ,Which was $1100 and said I reached max liabilty for that vehicle and I have to continue paying $82 a month even though they will not cover any other repairs on the vehicle . austin texas Author: freeport, Florida Auto Repair Service: 5 star auto protection Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
Transmission Mike in Hemet Mike Mike took 600 of my money to rebuild a transmission. When it didnt operate right, and transmission fluid started leaking everywhere, i brought it back to him as he claimed he offered a warranty. He then tore it apart and put it in a box and refuses to refund my money, or provide me with an operable transmission per our agreement. hemet California Author: California Auto Mechanics: Mike in Hemet hemet, California

Jul 09 2017
mr transmission texas transmission repair Milex Scam Artist Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: mr transmission Houston,

Jul 06 2017
AAMCO Transmission in Poughkeepsie, NY Poor Business Practices Poughkeepsie New York Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmission Poughkeepsie, New York

Jun 30 2017
General Motors Corporation, Krystal Dealership in Brooklyn NY, Manfredi Dealership Staten Island NY Defective product, Electric, and Transmission problem, Customer service is very bad Detroit, Brooklyn, Staten Island Michigan, New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealers: General Motors Corporation Detroit, Michigan