BODYWILSHIRE CREDIT CORP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bodywilshire credit corp
There may be more specific results for "bodywilshire credit corp"
For more specific results for "bodywilshire credit corp"
Showing 26-50 of 106,991 Found Reports For more specific results for "bodywilshire credit corp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Credit Services Am constantly receiving IMPORTANT FINAL NOTICE unwanted snail mail from this scammer offering to settle credit card debt New York New York
Author: Sumrall, Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: Credit Services New York, New York

Jul 19 2017
Derma Gentix I tried to cancel this product a week after receipt via call and email. Customer service was manned by a rude foreign man asking for my credit card which seemed odd. He hung up on me. Multiple calls to customer service have not been returned. Santa Ana, Internet Author: Hancock, New York Skin Care: Derma Gentix Internet

Jul 19 2017
Skintechnologies.com Advertised free trial offer but charges credit card over $170.00 Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Skin Care: Skintechnologies.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
Acceptance Now RAC Acceptance SCAM savannah Georgia Author: savannah, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Acceptance Now savannah, Georgia

Jul 19 2017
Manhattan Beach Ventures/Equitable Acceptance Equitable Acceptance, Manhattan Beach Ventures Student Loan Forgiveness fraud and credit fraud  Nationwide Author: Northglenn, Colorado Loan Modification: Manhattan Beach Ventures/Equitable Acceptance Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Vivid Seats credit card charged for concert never purchased or attended Chicago Illinois Author: Seattle, Washington Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Chicago, Illinois

Jul 19 2017
Lexington Law Rent 2 Own, and many more. Total Rip-Off Internet Lexington Law is not in the real estate business Author: attleboro, Massachusetts Credit Services: Lexington Law Internet

Jul 19 2017
Beauty Within Beauty Today Offered initial $4.95 price, then continued to charge my credit card $59.95 monthlywithout permission. Provo Utah Author: Burlington, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within Provo, Utah

Jul 19 2017
CCI Merchant Services - HARASSING OUR BUSINESS repeat calls several times a day, scare tactics Oak Brook Illinois
Author: Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: CCI Merchant Services Oak Brook, Illinois

Jul 19 2017
Allumiderm Free trial offer, without showing full terms and policy. Charged $170 on my credit card. Called company and was told I did not cancel my subscription on time. California Internet Author: Comstock Park, Michigan Skin Care: Alliumiderm Internet

Jul 19 2017
Student Financial Help Center SFHC Ripp Off Nationwide Author: Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: Student Financial Help Center Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Don't download or sign that consent - it is a scam Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 19 2017
Chase bank usa,n.a They sent me a letter that said my twelve year old daughter had amazon credit cards, and visa credit cards Wilmington DE Author: bushkill, Pennsylvania Credit Reporting Agencies: Chase bank usa,n.a

Jul 19 2017
Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. : JAY DESAI / 301-729-3300 Refused to Refund a Credit Card Charge for a NON-USED RESERVATION Cumberland, MD Maryland Ripped off by Best Western_Braddock Motor Inn Author: Merritt Island, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. Cumberland, MD , Maryland

Jul 19 2017
Glamor Trends ALNITAK*BEGOODSH They pretended to be Amazon by doing an Amazon Rewards survey. Charged $6.99 for a watch.Then charged my account $99.00. They said all I had to pay was the $6.99 for the shipping. The watch was suppesed to be the prize that I won in the survey. Santa Barbara California
 They are very fraudulent .exactly same thing happened to me. Author: Hollis, New York Credit Card Fraud: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Jul 19 2017
cabelas visa STOLE 7K FROM MY ACCOUNT Cape Coral Fla Nationwide Author: Cape Coral, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: cabelas visa Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
giving with love - נותנים מהבית giving from home - נותנים מהבית liars, thiefs, no word we can trust. גנבים -שקרנים Jerusalem Internet Author: Nicosia, Credit Card Fraud: giving with love - נותנים נאהבה Internet

Jul 18 2017
Fifth Third Bank Balance Transfer Offer Expiration Date Scam Nationwide Author: Sanford, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Fifth Third Bank Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 18 2017
Chaviano Towing Corp Niarcos GarciaNelson - DispatcherIrina - Dispatcher VERY RUDE - VERY LATE DELIVERY - TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION - F RATED COMPANY Hialeah Florida Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Chaviano Towing Corp Hialeah, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Harris and Zide Ruining people's lives and calling it a career ? South Pasadena California
Author: Santa Clara, California Credit Card Fraud: Harris and Zide South Pasadena , California

Jul 18 2017
Consortium Group, LLC ClairSkinFID(?) Health Offered free trial of facial wrinkle cream & eye cream by paying postage only. Akron Ohio Author: Summerfield, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Consortium Group, LLC Akron, Oklahoma

Jul 18 2017
TimePayment Corp I can't remember names so many different people's they were at home working around 9:00 - 10:00 getting me signed up and I had to put $120.00 up front first twice and my payments was running 147.00 or more Twice Company phone calls and online Burlington Massachusetts Author: Sheffield, Alabama Attorney Generals: TimePayment Corp Alabama

Jul 18 2017
skinfreshmd.com this company offers a product for shipping charges of $4.95; then knowing that credit card statements are generated once a month, they charge $97.67 and place you on regular monthly shipment of the product. They claim that somewhere in teeny tine print on the ordering page this was clearly explained. This company is a scammer. The packaging slip inside contains no information about the order, no company name, telephone number, charges applied, etc. What a normal business provides concerning an order. Saint Petersburg Florida 33742 Internet There are many skin care companies that use this method Author: derby, Kansas Skin Care: skinfreshmd.com Internet