Your Search | bodywilshire credit corp

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Jan 12 2017
Purecell Eye Therapy Dermasoft Skin Restore Purecell Claim your trial bottle today and get large transactions charged on your credit card later Internet
Author: Sherman Oaks, California Bait-and-Switch: Purecell Eye Therapy Internet

Jan 12 2017
Securenet They Stole Money From My Nonprofit! Austin Texas Author: Dracut, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Securenet

Jan 12 2017
HSBC Holdings Plc was on the phone for 42 minutes and 30 seconds, never got my answer, horrible customer service, they have excuses for everything, a billion dollar company can NOT afford to hire more staff. Buffalo New York
Get a life Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: HSBC Holdings Plc Buffalo, New York

High Class Universe Ripped me off! Has my credit card # Internet
Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 12 2017
Dale Earnhart, Phoenix AZ They check my wife's credit without our knowledge or consent. She does not drive or knows how to drive. They lied to me. They said that they would refinance my loan after 14 months, but they did not. I will not buy a car from them again. Very dishonest like the media. Phoenix Arizona Author: Douglas, Arizona Auto Dealers: Dale Earnhart, Phoenix AZ arizona

Jan 12 2017
Global Retail EL Cosmetics Tagged me with pressure sales forcing me to buy creams in the amount of $4000 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Paris, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Global Retail Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 12 2017
Curtis L. Luckett III CEO Lions Trinity Capital & Solomon's Choice Credit Card Fraud, Theft of Services Columbus Ohio Author: Dickinson, Texas Business Consulting: Curtis L. Luckett III Columbus, Ohio

Jan 12 2017
psydo surge & only eyes worthless facial cream gimmick to make excessive charges to your credit card California Author: Crossville, Tennessee Home HealthCare: psydo surge & only eyes California

Jan 12 2017
Hobbies Discount, Chris Oliver On December I placed an order for 3 remote controlled fish. After Christmas came and went I contacted them for an order #, which was never provided intitially. They informed me that my order was being processed but could not provide confirmation as it has not yet shipped. Mind you my credit csrd was debited the day I place my order. This is a SCAM. Internet Author: 13415 Iola Drive, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 12 2017
Stripe.com Stripe disputes turn malicious civil harassment to cover their theft of social security funds San Francisco Internet Author: Oak Grove, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: Stripe.com Internet

Regnal Media Portland Oregon
Author: Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Regnal Media Portland, Oregon

Jan 11 2017
PENDRICK CP II PHOENIX FINANCIAL SERVICES Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Sold incorrect information on a debt, my name, credit card number and social security number to a debt collection agency INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: jeannette, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: PENDRICK CP II INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Jan 11 2017
Magic Tracks, ontel.worldpackusaorderstatus.com Worst Customer Service ever, They dont answer the phone NOR emails. Charged my acct without authorization Internet Magic Tracks AKA Ontel Products Corp. Author: Austin, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Magic Tracks Internet

Lexington Law Firm Scam Utah Internet
Author: Concord, New Hampshire Credit Reporting Agencies: Lexington Law Firm Internet

Jan 11 2017
DERM ESSENCE-ESSENCEHEALTHYSKIN.COM 30 DAY FREE TRIAL IT SAID THEN BILLS CREDIT CARD AFTER14 DAYS Internet Author: Wilkesbarre, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: DERM ESSENCE Internet

Jan 11 2017
High Class Universe I ordered 2 Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Boxes for total of $43.98. These were to be Christmas presents for my grandchildren. I paid with a Visa credit card. The toys never arrived. Bad karma to rip off people at Christmas. Internet Author: Baxter, Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 11 2017
unstoppable LLC I ordered 2 Puppy piggy banks for christmass, never relieved them, I was charged 3 times and no piggy banks, the number they have on their credit card statement days THIS VOICE MAIL was not set up. rip off, fraud Los Angeles, California Internet Author: mission viejo, California Toy Stores: unstoppable LLC Internet

CAPITAL ONE Restricted account Atlanta Nationwide
Author: Fairburn , Georgia Credit & Debt Services: CAPITAL ONE Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
HobbiesDiscount.net I ordered 2 balloon fish on Nov 7th. They charged my credit card, and never shipped the order. I have emailed them and sent them FB messages, to no avail. Internet Author: Amsterdam, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: HobbiesDiscount.net Internet

Jan 11 2017
R&G Renovation Experts, LLC Ray Kerarti, Rena Kerarti, Rena Ziani-Kerarti, R&G Renovation Unlicensed Contractor Posing as Licensed. Horrible Construction. Credit Card Fraud. Thief. Norcross Georgia Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Builders & Contractors: R&G Renovation Experts, LLC Norcross, Georgia

Jan 11 2017
King B Enterprises Northwest Capital, Relentless Credit Services, King B Enterprises, King B Inc, Brandon Relkoff aka Mike Relkoff aka Michael Relkoff aka Brandon Greer aka Mike Greer, Or any of the 71 other known alias's Rip Off, Scam Artist, Professional Scam Artist, Redmond, Las Vegas, Monroe, Snohomish Washington
Author: California Business Consultants: King B Enterprises Redmond, Washington

Jan 11 2017
AHIS P.O. box 260098 Miami FL 33126-9807 American Heritage Insurance Services Deceptive Business Practice. My pimary Insurance carrier Covered my legitmate totl loss not at fualt auto claim. Gap stalled each stepm of the procees for 120 Day destorying my credit score. and not paying mre for the residual refund for my Extended auto warranty of which 41 months werenot used. Miami Florida Author: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: AHIS Miami , Florida

Jan 11 2017
Universial Premium Fleet Card Excessive Late -Fees Norcross Georgia Author: San Bernardino, California Credit Services: Universial Premium Fleet Card Internet

Jan 10 2017
Acceptance Now / Rooms to Go threatened / pick up furniture / multiple amounts requested when explained disability. Aguadilla Puerto Rico Customer Service Author: Aguadilla, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Acceptance Now / Rooms to Go Aguadilla,