Your Search | bodyworld winner

Oct 08 2015
Rappaport, Hitner & Crenshaw they send me a winner almost weekly I have responded to them like a fool and now I am out the money Freah Meadows New York Author: Rancho Cordova , California Unusual Rip-Off: Rappaport, Hitner & Crenshaw Freah Meadows, New York

Oct 05 2015

Oct 01 2015
Securities Disbursement Division Dana Parsons, recording agentPeter Mouk, S.D.D. financial document director I am a guaranteed winner of $3,062,841 and need to send $20.00 by 10/12/2015 Huntington Station New York Author: Tucson, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Securities Disbursement Division Huntington Station, New York

Sep 24 2015
DTDC COURIER COMPANY Publishers Clearing House Sweep Stake Winner Port Washington New York Author: Lynwood, California $$ REWARDS Offered: DTDC COURIER COMPANY Port Washington , New York

Sep 22 2015
Award Notification Commission Judging Office & Decisions Center The winner proper entry validation must be RECORDED BY JUDGES to certify issuance of Prize Award. MAIL REPLY ONLY Kansas City Kansas
Author: Hinesville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Sep 15 2015
NPF Processing Sweep steaks winner of 1.2 million dollars, send $ 20.00 for processing fee. Plainview New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: NPF Processing Plainview, New York

Sep 15 2015
Publishers Clearing House ( DTDC Courier Company DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd INDIA Congratulations! You Are Our Prize Winner of $1 Million Dollars.‏ Mahavir Enclave Author: Canoga Park, California Cash Services: Publishers Clearing House ( Mahavir Enclave, New York

Sep 14 2015
NPF Mailed letter stating i was guaranteed winner, but asked i send $20 for a report Plainview Ny Author: toledo, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: NPF

Sep 10 2015
Award Notification Commission Yarry Haurva appears to be the Office of Director-Representative Signature I was sent a Certified Award by the ANC indicating that I'm was preselected to win a cash payment, and was to submit a premium fee of $14.89, and this offer was mandatory to be considered a winner, which was paid with a check. KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: North Miami, Florida Liars: Award Notification Commission KANSAS City , Kansas
10, Report #1120717

Sep 09 2015
tonys concrete services tony tomasinomary beth tomasino DO NOT HIRE tonys concrete services franklin Wisconsin Wisconsin's Worst Contractor and the winner is...... Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Bad Check Writers: tonys concrete services franklin, Wisconsin

Aug 29 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH I have been promised that i would have a chance at being a winner of 5,000.00 a week for life and the life of someone else i pick. I have had an email daily from various personal at pch from mid march. Port Washington New York Author: Grand Rapids , Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Aug 29 2015
Director of Reppaport Hiltner and Crenshaw a winner for 3million9hundred thousand dollars with just a deposit of 20 to get started Babylon New York Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Communications & Networking: Director of Reppaport Babylon , New York

Aug 07 2015
Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division I received a letter from Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division stating that I was a New Life Winner for the purpose of advancing my status in life, changing my life in every way. Wealth, yes. A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY is waiting for YOU to Claim. Personal success and successes in the world await you. Lynbrook New York Author: Melbourne, Florida Celebrities: Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division Lynbrook, New York

Aug 04 2015
Capital Release Bulletin Thomas J Speilmier They said I was a gauranteed cash prize winner. Wantagh New York Author: Garden Grove, California Ticket Sales: Capital Release Bulletin Wantagh, New York

Aug 03 2015
NPF report division  Your a WINNER just send 20.00 dollars and we will immediately send you 1.2 million dollars hurry times running out Plainview New York Author: Jamestown , California $$ REWARDS Offered: NPF report division plain view, New York

Jul 31 2015
Deal Dash Karl Signed in to bid Buddy had 27 bid Buddy's left but competing bidder won auction and the no jumper policy is not true winner was a late Buffet Nationwide Author: Riverview, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Deal Dash Nationwide

Jul 26 2015
Rappaport, Hiltner & Crenshaw Sent Letter stating that I was a guaranted winner of 3,900,000.00 dated 7/16/2015 Babylon New York Author: Fleetwood, ny, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Rappaport, Hiltner & Crenshaw Babylon, New York

Jul 19 2015
Pch sweepstakes DANIELLE LAM At app. 12:00 pm I get a text from Danielle Lam asking me about my reaction if I were to win the sweepstakes. After several questions, I was informed that I am the winner of 3 million dollars plus 5,000.00 a week for life, a new car with a gas card . Land that all I had to do was wire 500.00 for a licence fee. Internet Author: Moreno valley, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Pch sweepstakes Internet

Jul 11 2015
Woman's freebies sweepstakes I was contacted by private message on Facebook first asking simple hello how are you . introducing themselves as woman's freebies sweepstakes then saying I had been chosen winner of 1million dollars and a Ford Focus car . wanted my address said they would be at my house today. with roses and balloons. wanted bank info when I said I would like a certified check they then said I needed to go to walmart to fill out a report to confirm who I was . I said police station was near by and they could confirm my identity . then they left Internet Author: Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Woman's freebies sweepstakes Internet

Jul 02 2015
GSN Cash Games World Winner Told me I was a fraud -- and kept my winnings. Internet Author: Ashburn, Virginia Casinos & Cardrooms: GSN Cash Games Internet

Jul 01 2015
I.D.D. I was notified by mail that I.D.D. selected me as a Cash Prize Winner for millions of dollars and ask me to send them $20 for processing delivery. There was no phone number attached to contact this company. I am unable to verify if I am truly a Winner. Told me I was a Cash Winner of millions of dollars and ask for $20 for processing fee. Commack New York Author: anonymous, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: I.D.D. Commack, New York

Jun 30 2015
jjp transport jimmy bryce fake buyer referances and lotto winner of my rv ozark Arkansas Author: dunnville, Arkansas Trailers: jjp transport jimmy bryce ozark, Arkansas

Jun 23 2015
United notification center If I was truly a winner why would I have to give them money if I'm winning money they would take it from the money I'm winning right you don't pay money to get money Wantagh New York Author: shawneemission, Kansas Loan Brokers: United notification center Wantagh, New York

Jun 11 2015
NPF $1,200,000.00 check winner - IDC #3017371307-mail $20.00 Plainview New York Author: Palos Heights, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: NPF Plainview, New York

May 29 2015
American Cash Awards Company Jack Wilshere , Joseph Bucknor Scam fakes winner bull Jaimaca Author: Winter park, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: American Cash Awards Company