Your Search | bodyworld winner

Jan 04 2017
global servicimng center Carson hughes or patrick coffey sweepstakes winner chandler az Arizona Author: harriman, Tennessee Legal Process Servers: global servicimng center Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Publisher's Clearing House PCH I have made numerous purchases from Publisher's Clearing House when sent entry forms via mail. Many have stated, A winner with your initials, within your area, will definitely be selected as winner. Thus far, I have yet to see anyone with my initials selected. Yet alone in my area. I have looked at the winner's list and unless my initials were somehow changed without my knowledge, none of them had initials the same as mine. I truly believe Publisher's Clearning House to be a big rip off, whom will say anything in there flyers to try to get an order. Washington, Melville Internet, New York Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Consumer Services: Publisher's Clearing House Internet

Jan 02 2017
Smgl Corp India Jewelry Smgl.org My order was not what I paid for. Items cheap and exchanged for trash India Internet
Wow Author: Nowata, Oklahoma Jewelry Stores: Smgl Corp India Jewelry Internet

Dec 16 2016
Jasper Contractors, Inc Takes Commissions hard worked for... Baton Rouge Louisiana how was the interview? Author: Atlanta, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Jasper Contractors, Inc Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Dec 13 2016
American Cash Awards LTD They told me I was a winner of a BMW car 2016 and 3 $185,000 in cash. Because I had good credit and shopped at Walmart. Author: Mountain View, Missouri Attorney Generals: American Cash Awards LTD

Dec 02 2016
The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Angie or Angel They told me that I would be able to win 15,000 and I was a certified winner all I had to do was pay $9.00 for being guaranteed a prize and send in the firm signed with my payment. Kansas City Missouri Author: Jackson, Mississippi Attorney Generals: The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Jackson, Mississippi

Nov 28 2016
PMB#402,1334 Peninsula blvd. Director prizes data Division T.kuopl Verified Winner of over 1.8 million dollars New York City New York Author: Pensacola , Florida Multi Level Marketing: PMB#402,1334 Peninsula blvd.

Oct 30 2016
Shop Your Way ShopYourWay.com , SYW.com , Shop Your Way I'm $250.00 in points winner & SYW edited winner announcement to 100 points wich is 10 cents Internet
Author: Spokane, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Shop Your Way Internet

Oct 25 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH I was given notice on the PCH site that I was the $10,000 appreciation week winner, It was follwed by an email the next morning stating they made an error. Internet
Author: SACRAMENTO, California Liars: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Oct 24 2016
world winner .com gsn ive been playing on gsn for quite sometime and as soon as i made a deposit for cash games and started winning they suspended my accout and will not let me play Pennsylvania Author: ashland, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: world winner .com Pennsylvania

11, Report #1331961

Oct 06 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Grand prize winner of $10,000 was a mistake and I am not the winner. California
Author: SAN LEANDRO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House California

Oct 03 2016
Publishers Clearing House-report # 1331337 Also known as PCH When I saw my name on a pop-up on PCH as being the newest winner of $10,000, I was estatic with joy. I have two holes in my roof, my stove broke 1 1/2 years ago, and I'm sleeping on two top mattresses. But, an email I received from Emily Johnson, mgr of PCH customer service told me it was all a matter of 'human error'! You already stated it. www.pch.com Author: Sacramento, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Publishers Clearing House-report # 1331337 Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
Award Notification Commission ANC Sent out a letter stating Official Declaration of Certified Award and Provision of Payment as though I could be a winner with the idea number that was issued to me. If I became the winner is had to option of how to be paid. There is a premium offer fee for delivery of $11.89 and it's mandatory. Kansas City Kansas Author: Antioch , Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Kansas City , Kansas

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Sep 19 2016
Automated Marketing Management CashPac Guaranteed winner  stamped with a Presorted First Class U.S. Postage paid in Tampa, FL Fresh Meadows,New York 11366 Nationwide Author: robstown, Texas Cash Services: Automated Marketing Management Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Mistakenly included in a winner announcement for $10,000 sweepstakes prize New York Florida pch informed me i one $10,000 Author: LAKELAND, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Publishers Clearing House Lakeland, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 19 2016
Dmus Sweepstakes or federal Grants so called winner. Austria Internet Author: NESQUEHONING, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Dmus Internet

Aug 18 2016
prize distribution services they claimed i was a winner of 1,823,976.00 had to send them 20 dollars within 14 days hewlett new york New York Author: MESA, Arizona Media: prize distribution services hewlett ny , New York

Aug 15 2016
national fulfiment advisors Received letter telling me I am a cash prize winner of $1,560,000.00 to be paid in lump sum check. Need to forward $20.00 with response. Wrote on response that I would give them 1% of total when I receive check. jackson heights New York Author: San Jose, California Liars: national fulfiment advisors jackson heights, New York

22, Report #1320695

Aug 14 2016
Solomon Moses Darryl Autry, Event master Winner circle Ent Fraudulent artist booking scam Carolina Internet
Author: Tempe, Arizona Festivals & Event Services: Solomon Moses Internet

Aug 08 2016
Prize Distribution Services I was informed that I was confirmed cash prize winner of $1,823,976.00 It said as of 08:11 this morning, you Cindy ***** were confirmed as a CASH PRIZE WINNER. IT said I must respond at once. It said I must provide identity confirmation by returning the form within 14 days with a check, cash or money order for $20 or I may forfeit my cash winnings. It even has a security encryption code of 30601481 Hewlett New York Author: Sevierville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

Jul 28 2016
FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS/FNA/ JUDOR DUNKEL DIRECTOR, WINNER NOTIFICATION FNA SENDED ME A LETTER OF RAPID REPLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS THE WINNER OF CASH AWARD OF 2,536,092.23 WITH AN ACCOUNT AT MY NAME NO. 3022025498 TO FACILITATE TRANSFER TO ME I DIDN'T HAVE FAITH TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR SEND A CHEK, THEN I SEND A MONEY ORDER FROM POST OFFICE. BUT I THINK IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY PERSONS IS BETTER TO MAKE AN REPORT OF WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE WHATEVER YOU DO TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS COMPANY. Indinapolis Indiana Old Scam Author: Los Angeles, California Offshore Gaming: FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS Indinapolis, Indiana

25, Report #1319171

Jul 27 2016
Equity Connect Co. Lottery Winner Scam New York New York
Author: Evans City, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Equity Connect Co. New York, New York