Your Search | bodyworld winner

Aug 29 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH I have been promised that i would have a chance at being a winner of 5,000.00 a week for life and the life of someone else i pick. I have had an email daily from various personal at pch from mid march. Port Washington New York Author: Grand Rapids , Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Aug 29 2015
Director of Reppaport Hiltner and Crenshaw a winner for 3million9hundred thousand dollars with just a deposit of 20 to get started Babylon New York Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Communications & Networking: Director of Reppaport Babylon , New York

Aug 07 2015
Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division I received a letter from Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division stating that I was a New Life Winner for the purpose of advancing my status in life, changing my life in every way. Wealth, yes. A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY is waiting for YOU to Claim. Personal success and successes in the world await you. Lynbrook New York Author: Melbourne, Florida Celebrities: Numerological Resource Center Analysis Division Lynbrook, New York

Aug 04 2015
Capital Release Bulletin Thomas J Speilmier They said I was a gauranteed cash prize winner. Wantagh New York Author: Garden Grove, California Ticket Sales: Capital Release Bulletin Wantagh, New York

Aug 03 2015
NPF report division  Your a WINNER just send 20.00 dollars and we will immediately send you 1.2 million dollars hurry times running out Plainview New York Author: Jamestown , California $$ REWARDS Offered: NPF report division plain view, New York

Jul 31 2015
Deal Dash Karl Signed in to bid Buddy had 27 bid Buddy's left but competing bidder won auction and the no jumper policy is not true winner was a late Buffet Nationwide Author: Riverview, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Deal Dash Nationwide

Jul 26 2015
Rappaport, Hiltner & Crenshaw Sent Letter stating that I was a guaranted winner of 3,900,000.00 dated 7/16/2015 Babylon New York Author: Fleetwood, ny, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Rappaport, Hiltner & Crenshaw Babylon, New York

Jul 19 2015
Pch sweepstakes DANIELLE LAM At app. 12:00 pm I get a text from Danielle Lam asking me about my reaction if I were to win the sweepstakes. After several questions, I was informed that I am the winner of 3 million dollars plus 5,000.00 a week for life, a new car with a gas card . Land that all I had to do was wire 500.00 for a licence fee. Internet Author: Moreno valley, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Pch sweepstakes Internet

Jul 11 2015
Woman's freebies sweepstakes I was contacted by private message on Facebook first asking simple hello how are you . introducing themselves as woman's freebies sweepstakes then saying I had been chosen winner of 1million dollars and a Ford Focus car . wanted my address said they would be at my house today. with roses and balloons. wanted bank info when I said I would like a certified check they then said I needed to go to walmart to fill out a report to confirm who I was . I said police station was near by and they could confirm my identity . then they left Internet Author: Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Woman's freebies sweepstakes Internet

Jul 02 2015
GSN Cash Games World Winner Told me I was a fraud -- and kept my winnings. Internet Author: Ashburn, Virginia Casinos & Cardrooms: GSN Cash Games Internet

Jul 01 2015
I.D.D. I was notified by mail that I.D.D. selected me as a Cash Prize Winner for millions of dollars and ask me to send them $20 for processing delivery. There was no phone number attached to contact this company. I am unable to verify if I am truly a Winner. Told me I was a Cash Winner of millions of dollars and ask for $20 for processing fee. Commack New York Author: anonymous, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: I.D.D. Commack, New York

Jun 30 2015
jjp transport jimmy bryce fake buyer referances and lotto winner of my rv ozark Arkansas Author: dunnville, Arkansas Trailers: jjp transport jimmy bryce ozark, Arkansas

Jun 23 2015
United notification center If I was truly a winner why would I have to give them money if I'm winning money they would take it from the money I'm winning right you don't pay money to get money Wantagh New York Author: shawneemission, Kansas Loan Brokers: United notification center Wantagh, New York

Jun 11 2015
NPF $1,200,000.00 check winner - IDC #3017371307-mail $20.00 Plainview New York Author: Palos Heights, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: NPF Plainview, New York

May 29 2015
American Cash Awards Company Jack Wilshere , Joseph Bucknor Scam fakes winner bull Jaimaca Author: Winter park, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: American Cash Awards Company

May 25 2015
PCH SWEEPSTAKES Ms. Manning You are the winner of $2,000,000.00 Port wasshington New York Author: Egg harbor Twp, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: PCH SWEEPSTAKES Port wasshington, New York

May 16 2015
womanfreebies On Feb 7th, 2015, I was declared to be the winner of a free nike tennis shoes in a promotion they had. No one ever contacted me to tell me how to claim my prize, or email or none of that. I still see my name on their winners list still posted,and its very frustrating to me. I was really looking forward to getting those shoes,and was just so happy that I won something, because that never happened to me before, and I just feel cheated!! Internet Author: Birmingham , Alabama Sporting Goods: womanfreebies Internet

May 04 2015
North American Award Center yes i happen to look up this company because i was receiving the same letters in the mail telling me i was a winner/recipient of 21,000,00 and another for 15,000 and another for 1,000,000.00 so i decided to look under scams and fraud and when i typed in their name it popped right up i would not recommend any one to send any money nor put any belief into these letters their trying to trick you im so thankful i decided to look this up before sending any money or my personal information be careful guys!!!!! Kansas Missouri Author: Chicago, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: North American Award Center Kansas , Missouri

May 04 2015
Winner Airport Parking Improper Protocol and an Arrogant Owner to boot Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: East Norriton, Pennsylvania Parking Garages: Winner Airport Parking Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 04 2015
double-down casino Have invested quite abit of money playing your game and when I was truely the winner it waas given to someone of a smaller hand. what's upwith that. not fair and why play if you are a winner and not get your rightful pay union grove wisconsin Let Facebook Know How You Feel About This Insidious Company Author: Union Grovw, Wisconsin Casinos & Cardrooms: double-down casino Internet

May 02 2015
immediate disbursement division none I am a guaranteed cash prize winner amout $3,062,814.00 mailed $20.00 processing fee as required Long Beach New York Scam Author: Mobile, Alabama Financial Services: immediate disbursement division Long Beach,

Apr 28 2015
judging office & Decisions Center Larry Hourd aka Office of Director jackpot million dollars winner Scam kansas city Kansas Author: las Vegas , Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: judging office & Decisions Center kansas city, Kansas

Apr 18 2015
American Cash Rewards Company James Martin calls me and says that I am the lucky winner of 2.5 million dollars, 2015 BMW with 3 yrs of free gas, insurance and light bills. All i have to do is send them 150 dollars and I would recieve all these prizes.  I lost a lot of money and still losing money. So if anyone ever gets a call from these ppl please just hang up the phone and dont give it another thought. Kinder Louisiana Author: Robeline, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: American Cash Rewards Company Kinder , Louisiana

Apr 17 2015
Global asset Management Financial Officer Scott Herald You are a guarented winner of $1,560,000.00 sign the document and enclose $20 processing fee rockville centre New York Author: Sicklerville, New Jersey ORGANIZED CRIME: Global asset Management rockville centre, New York

Apr 15 2015
Rappaport, Hiltner & Crenshaw Roger Whedler reportedly a guaranteed certificate winner in sum of 3,900,000.00 Babylon New York Author: Johnstown, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Rappaport, Hiltner & Crenshaw Babylon , New York