Your Search | bodyworld winner

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Sep 19 2016
Automated Marketing Management CashPac Guaranteed winner  stamped with a Presorted First Class U.S. Postage paid in Tampa, FL Fresh Meadows,New York 11366 Nationwide Author: robstown, Texas Cash Services: Automated Marketing Management Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Mistakenly included in a winner announcement for $10,000 sweepstakes prize New York Florida Author: LAKELAND, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Publishers Clearing House Lakeland, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 19 2016
Dmus Sweepstakes or federal Grants so called winner. Austria Internet Author: NESQUEHONING, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Dmus Internet

Aug 18 2016
prize distribution services they claimed i was a winner of 1,823,976.00 had to send them 20 dollars within 14 days hewlett new york New York Author: MESA, Arizona Media: prize distribution services hewlett ny , New York

Aug 15 2016
national fulfiment advisors Received letter telling me I am a cash prize winner of $1,560,000.00 to be paid in lump sum check. Need to forward $20.00 with response. Wrote on response that I would give them 1% of total when I receive check. jackson heights New York Author: San Jose, California Liars: national fulfiment advisors jackson heights, New York

9, Report #1320695

Aug 14 2016
Solomon Moses Darryl Autry, Event master Winner circle Ent Fraudulent artist booking scam Carolina Internet
Author: Tempe, Arizona Festivals & Event Services: Solomon Moses Internet

Aug 08 2016
Prize Distribution Services I was informed that I was confirmed cash prize winner of $1,823,976.00 It said as of 08:11 this morning, you Cindy ***** were confirmed as a CASH PRIZE WINNER. IT said I must respond at once. It said I must provide identity confirmation by returning the form within 14 days with a check, cash or money order for $20 or I may forfeit my cash winnings. It even has a security encryption code of 30601481 Hewlett New York Author: Sevierville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

Jul 28 2016
FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS/FNA/ JUDOR DUNKEL DIRECTOR, WINNER NOTIFICATION FNA SENDED ME A LETTER OF RAPID REPLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS THE WINNER OF CASH AWARD OF 2,536,092.23 WITH AN ACCOUNT AT MY NAME NO. 3022025498 TO FACILITATE TRANSFER TO ME I DIDN'T HAVE FAITH TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR SEND A CHEK, THEN I SEND A MONEY ORDER FROM POST OFFICE. BUT I THINK IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY PERSONS IS BETTER TO MAKE AN REPORT OF WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE WHATEVER YOU DO TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS COMPANY. Indinapolis Indiana Old Scam Author: Los Angeles, California Offshore Gaming: FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS Indinapolis, Indiana

12, Report #1319171

Jul 27 2016
Equity Connect Co. Lottery Winner Scam New York New York
Author: Evans City, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Equity Connect Co. New York, New York

Jul 20 2016
Max97 Edge97 winner to Bahamas Cruise - saying your the 18th caller and you've won 2 tickets to the Bahamas Tampa Florida Internet Author: Odessa, Florida Tours & Excursions: Max97 Internet

Jul 20 2016
NPF can't read the signature. Prize money of 1.5 million with my name as winner. Plainview New York Author: merced, California Questionable Activities: NPF Plainview, New York

Jul 19 2016
Global Winners Int You are a Sweepstake Winner Las Vegas Nev Nevada Author: clovis, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Global Winners Int Nevada

Jul 18 2016
nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISORRS) NFA winner of a sweepstakes and cadh prize check immediatly, just need to send $ 20.00 and sign the exclusive notice for the prize listing number, NY NY Author: bionita, California Unusual Rip-Off: nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISERS) NY, New York

Jul 12 2016
Mega Millions Cash Award Company James Hernandez, He called me and the call showed up on my phone as a call from Jamaica Big cash winner and a 2016 Mercedes Benz Jamaica Jamaica Author: Monroe, Oregon Cross-Border Scams: Mega Millions Cash Award Company

Jul 11 2016
NFA National Fulfillment Advisors Sweepstakes Winner Jackson Heights New York Author: Summersville , West Virginia Questionable Activities: NFA Jackson Heights, New York

Jul 08 2016
REGISTERED ASSET ADVISORS( DANA PARSONS) well they told me i was a winner and could not announce this it woul derived be against the law but that i won $3,062,814.00 and that my check would be delivered to me by USPS Couried Delivery upon me sending them a money order or check in the amount of $20.00 for processing the check which i sent them the money order and i would hear something from them by June 30 2016 and i havent heard from them since..Win not but other compan impromptues wonting money with the same name signed on it so i have been scammed im afraid of.. Huntington Station New York 11746 Author: ATHENS, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: REGISTERED ASSET ADVISORS( DANA PARSONS) Nationwide

Jul 04 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates $3,900,000 Guaranteed Win Certificate Award Winner Fresh Meadows New York Author: Miami Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Fresh Meadows, New York

Jul 01 2016
Client services po box 17 Varsity lakes QLD 4227 Australia Attempt in collection of $10.00 for prize entry & claim directives documents started that I had been computer selected and confirmed as an $180,000,000 winner. I'm constantly receiving mailings like this one claiming millions of dollars to be allocated to me , fell for it once or twice but never again . Something needs to be done about this Varsity Lakes Australia Nationwide Author: Gloversville, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Client services po box 17 Varsity lakes QLD 4227 Australia

Jun 18 2016
Drew Scott I received a text message and conversed a few times and then I was told that I was a winner of the HGTV random drawing sweepstake or something. I was finally told that I had won 2.5 million, 7000 a week for life, and a house. Great I thought. Then they HGTV sweepstakes scam Internet
Author: Waverly, Tennessee Celebrities: Drew Scott Internet

Jun 13 2016
Award Notification CommisionP.OKansas City KS 66110/ Larry Hourd Lead me to believe I was a winner of a million dollars as long as I sent him Money first for fees rendered, Kansas City Kansas Author: Charlton, Massachusetts $$ REWARDS Offered: Commissioner of Judging Processing Division Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 03 2016
entitlement distribution center EDC 1334 Peninsula blvd.PMB #402 Hewlett NY 11557 EDC sent letter that i won $1,823,976.00 in red print verified winner, could this be true? Hewlett New York Author: corona, California ORGANIZED CRIME: entitlement distribution center Hewlett , New York

May 30 2016
Global Asset Afilliates Said that i was a chosen winner of an award of 2,300,000 prize and told me to send $20 to recieve this prize. Wantagh New York Author: Norway, South Carolina WANTED REWARD $$$: Global Asset Afilliates Wantagh, New York