Your Search | bodyworld winner

May 30 2016
Global Asset Afilliates Said that i was a chosen winner of an award of 2,300,000 prize and told me to send $20 to recieve this prize. Wantagh New York Author: Norway, South Carolina WANTED REWARD $$$: Global Asset Afilliates Wantagh, New York

May 29 2016
Butler Rose Jameson for a month straight told me i was a winner of a cash prize&asked for $20 to receive it (everyday) Fresh Medows New York Author: Rochester, New York Abusive Children: Butler Rose Jameson Fresh Medows, New York

May 26 2016
Dodge Meador auto group Certified finalist prize winner Fort worth Texas
Really??? Author: Joshua, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Dodge Meador auto group Fort worth, Texas

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates BRJ Major ripoff. Stating I am a certified $3,900,000.00 winner and a check will be mailed to me within 14 days, GUARANTEED. BUT I HAVE TO SEND $20 Babylon, NY
Author: Calexico, California Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates NY

May 22 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson AssociatesCASH BRJCASHPAC Above Co. sent letter stating I'm a guaranteed prize winner of 43,900,000.00 - PAYMENT READY FOR RELEASE Babylon, NY New York Author: Los Angeles, California Civil Rights Violators: Butler, Rose,& Jameson AssociatesCASH Babylon, NY,

May 22 2016
Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates STEVE OWEN, TREASURER Fraudulent Letter stating I am the recipient of $1,212,750.00 (1st) 2nd letter I shredded. Today's $3,900,000.00 winner notice New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates New York,

May 17 2016
award notification commission commissioner of judging division they said i won 1,327,940.00 offical form 13570 type of winner 100percent or 2,000,000.00 lump sum googled it says its a scam but i dont get because it straight up says i won kansas city Kansas
Author: bristol, Indiana Investment Brokers: award notification commission kansas city , Kansas

May 12 2016
Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Steve Owen This company sent me two letters stating that I was winner of 3,900,000.00 and all i had to was send them $20 processing fee by the deadline and once they receive the fee they would process my claim and rush me my check for 3,900,000.00.I sent thme he fee and a week latter I got another statint the same tthing. The first said this is certified and comfirmed. On April 6, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you athe the holder of sequence number 40106112298. the second lettter said that I was confirmed on May 5,2016 with the same lies and a different sequence number. Babylon New York Author: Camden, Texas Liars: Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 10 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Sent me letter saying I was the winner of $1,560,000.00 Jackson Heights New York Author: Penns Grove, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

May 06 2016
calif cash award david banner i was a winner of 3.5 million and a new car. send 350.00 to a sharon pond. i was to send 5500.00 in a form of bank check over night express to sharon pond 1127 n e 55 st oaklahoma city ok 73118. i did so, the next day i talked with a mr kennedy he said i had to send 25000.00 in two checks of 12500.00to this sharon pond that is when i put a stop to this this david banner has been calling me day and night, i tlod him to stop calling it has done no good california Author: temecula, California Cash Services: calif cash award

May 05 2016
National fulfillment advisors NFA Fraudulent activities prize winner Jackson heights, New York Author: Clearlake, California BBB Better Business Bureau: National fulfillment advisors Jackson heights, , New York

May 02 2016
PCH Sent me PCH winner award notice on 4/27/16 N/A Internet Author: arlington, Texas Liars: PCH Internet

May 02 2016
entitlement distribution cinter financial services data divison office of prize director they told me that I was a winner of $1,823,976.00 and they wanted me to send a $20.00 check hewlett ny ny Author: CLOVERPORT, Kentucky Cash Services: entitlement distribution cinter hewlett ny , NY

14, Report #1302025

Apr 26 2016
Payment Services International - Mason Truman Comptroller Congratulations for being the US$40,000,000.00 1st prize winner Varsity Lakes Australia Author: New York, New York Fortune Tellers: Payment Services International

15, Report #1302013

Apr 26 2016
Liberty financial incorporated 2nd prize winner in second category of consumer sweepstakes with enclosed check to pay fees Los Angeles California Author: Calhoun, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Liberty financial incorporated Los Angeles, California

Apr 23 2016
Entitlement Distribution CenterT T. Knopf, Director, Prize Data Division Congratulations, you are the newest confirmed cash prize winner Hewlett New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Entitlement Distribution CenterT Hewlett, New York

Apr 19 2016
Sam L. Zhao, Sam Zhao, Jianmin Zhao SAM L. ZHAO & JIANMIN ARE SELFISH SCAMMERS Redwood City California Emails from Justin Harnois, Tiffani N. Mosset and the responses Author: Tempe , Arizona Liars: Sam L. Zhao Redwood City, California

Apr 15 2016
butler,rose,&jamessonassociates i was told i was a winner of three million and nine thousand dollars. if i just sign the bottom of the paper and to send, a processing fee in the amount twenty dollar. before the dead line, of april 14, 2016 and the check will sent to me. PMB 370,26 RailRoad Ave BABYlon NY 11702y BABYLON NEw YORK11707 Author: whiteville, North Carolina Criminal Justice System: butler,rose,&jamessonassociates Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Guarajteed Cash Award Winner Babylon New York Author: ELK GROVE, California Multi Level Marketing: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

Apr 13 2016
Pch Dear Lucky Winner, Congratulations to you for emerging one of our lucky winner of This Year Publishers Clearing House (PCH) Sweepstakes Promo which was organized in India to promote our product all over Asia countries.  New delhi India Author: Paterson, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Pch New delhi, Other

Apr 06 2016
NFA National Fulfillment Advisors I received a letter from NFA stated that I am a winner of $1,560,000.00 and I must send them a check or cash for $20.00 before I can claim my winning money. Jackson Heights New York Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: NFA Jackson Heights, New York

Apr 05 2016
King of Cars Game sponsored by Jimmy Cleveland Nissan in Wichita Falls, tx Game cash scam run by Fred (refused to give last name) that said they get ok'd by the Attorney General or that they would get in trouble -perhaps Attorney General should look into these hired out of town people? Was anyone else a $5000 winner that they did a crawdad on? Wichita Falls Texas
Author: Bowie, Texas Auto Advertising Services: King of Cars Game sponsored by Jimmy Cleveland Nissan in Wichita Falls, tx Wichita Falls, Texas

Apr 04 2016
Registered Asset Advisor Registered Asset Advisor winner of 3,062, 814.00 but I would have to send them $20.00 processing fee and a self addressed return envelope. And then if I win $1 they keep the other $19 unless I ask for my money back. Port Washington New York
Author: DURHAM, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Registered Asset Advisor Port Washington , New York

Mar 29 2016
CDS or Certified Distribution Specialists I got this very colorful letter in the mail saying, You are a guaranteed cash winner! ! North Babylon New York Author: Columbia Falls, Montana $$ REWARDS Offered: CDS or Certified Distribution Specialists North Babylon, New York

Mar 25 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates BRJ BRJ Associates, Sent me letter, from a Babylon stating that I am a guranteed winner $3million and 9 hundreds of dollars,they requested a $20 dollar processing fee which I sent to them, at 26 Railroad Ave. Babylon, New York/Fresh Meadows NY New York Author: Albany, New York Liars: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York/Fresh Meadows NY,