BODYWORLD WINNER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bodyworld winner
There may be more specific results for "bodyworld winner"
For more specific results for "bodyworld winner"
Showing 1-25 of 1,395 Found Reports For more specific results for "bodyworld winner"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
Award Notification Commission Sent me a fraud awards letter telling me I am a winner of 1.325, 000, 00 Kansas Missouri Author: Memphis, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Award Notification Commission Kansas , Missouri

Jun 19 2017
American Cash Awards Millionaire. Winner Says out of California but is calling from Pennsyl Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Sales People: American Cash Awards Internet

Jun 19 2017
Prize Distribution Services Hi, my name is Keenya French I received a letter sometime back in Aug 09,2016. The letter stated that I was a guarantee winner of $1,823,976 dollars and that I had to respond within 14 days from receiving the letter. Hewlett New York Author: Victorville, California Government Corruption: Prize Distribution Services NY

Jun 05 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated This company sent me a letter and a check for $2,350.00 as a processing fee (CLAIM # CAL884123) , confirming me as the second prize winner in the European, African and North America Consumer sweepstakes.  Los Angeles California Author: Belleville, New Jersey Bad Check Writers: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Los Angeles, California

May 12 2017
DTDC Express Lottery Winner, need to send funds for a delivery and have one week to decide London Internet Author: SANTA CLARA, California Unusual Rip-Off: DTDC Express Internet

Apr 29 2017
Williams tony troy Powerball winner through Facebook saying if my name was on a list saying I won 70 thousand dollars in cash will get sent to my door step but I have to pay FedEx 600 dollars to get my winnings Tallahassee, Florida Internet Author: Auburn, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Williams tony troy Internet

Apr 10 2017
rewardsflow.com Contest winner, this site says you've won... YOU'VE WON A CHANCE TO GET SWINDLED! click the link... Internet Author: Berlin , New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: rewardsflow.com Internet

Mar 12 2017
International Award Services They have sent me two letters saying that I will be the winner of 2 million dollars. I sent them 13 dollars now they want 12.99 for the other letter. Kansas. City, Kansas Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: International Award Services Kansas. City, KS , Kansas

Feb 23 2017
Suntrust Suntrust Bank Suntrust Banks Closed my account because I SPEND TOO MUCH Atlanta Nationwide We have a winner... Author: Jupiter, Florida Banks: Suntrust Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
aprettywoman.com A Pretty Woman Racist, Improper Racial Mix, Questionable Issues (Stephen Lang) Montreal, Quebec
This site is clearly racist Author: Montreal, Quebec Racists: aprettywoman.com Montreal, Quebec

Feb 06 2017
Plasma Net Inc Winner 65 in tv Internet Author: Long Beach, California Art Galleries: Plasma Net Inc Internet

Feb 04 2017
Disbursment and Fulfillment FUNDS UNCLAIMED, YOU ARE A 200,000,000.00 WINNER. PLEASE SEND A PAYMENT OF $12.99 KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: Dutton, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Disbursment and Fulfillment KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Jan 27 2017
Salazar car sales they sent me a pulltab ticket. showing me that i was a winner for a 55 in TV that was a scam Avondale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Advertising Services: Salazar car sales Avondale, Arizona

Jan 04 2017
global servicimng center Carson hughes or patrick coffey sweepstakes winner chandler az Arizona Author: harriman, Tennessee Legal Process Servers: global servicimng center Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Publisher's Clearing House PCH I have made numerous purchases from Publisher's Clearing House when sent entry forms via mail. Many have stated, A winner with your initials, within your area, will definitely be selected as winner. Thus far, I have yet to see anyone with my initials selected. Yet alone in my area. I have looked at the winner's list and unless my initials were somehow changed without my knowledge, none of them had initials the same as mine. I truly believe Publisher's Clearning House to be a big rip off, whom will say anything in there flyers to try to get an order. Washington, Melville Internet, New York Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Consumer Services: Publisher's Clearing House Internet

Jan 02 2017
Smgl Corp India Jewelry Smgl.org My order was not what I paid for. Items cheap and exchanged for trash India Internet
Wow Author: Nowata, Oklahoma Jewelry Stores: Smgl Corp India Jewelry Internet

Dec 16 2016
Jasper Contractors, Inc Takes Commissions hard worked for... Baton Rouge Louisiana how was the interview? Author: Atlanta, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Jasper Contractors, Inc Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Dec 13 2016
American Cash Awards LTD They told me I was a winner of a BMW car 2016 and 3 $185,000 in cash. Because I had good credit and shopped at Walmart. Author: Mountain View, Missouri Attorney Generals: American Cash Awards LTD

Dec 02 2016
The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Angie or Angel They told me that I would be able to win 15,000 and I was a certified winner all I had to do was pay $9.00 for being guaranteed a prize and send in the firm signed with my payment. Kansas City Missouri Author: Jackson, Mississippi Attorney Generals: The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Jackson, Mississippi

Nov 28 2016
PMB#402,1334 Peninsula blvd. Director prizes data Division T.kuopl Verified Winner of over 1.8 million dollars New York City New York Author: Pensacola , Florida Multi Level Marketing: PMB#402,1334 Peninsula blvd.

Oct 30 2016
Shop Your Way ShopYourWay.com , SYW.com , Shop Your Way I'm $250.00 in points winner & SYW edited winner announcement to 100 points wich is 10 cents Internet
Author: Spokane, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Shop Your Way Internet

Oct 25 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH I was given notice on the PCH site that I was the $10,000 appreciation week winner, It was follwed by an email the next morning stating they made an error. Internet
Author: SACRAMENTO, California Liars: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Oct 24 2016
world winner .com gsn ive been playing on gsn for quite sometime and as soon as i made a deposit for cash games and started winning they suspended my accout and will not let me play Pennsylvania Author: ashland, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: world winner .com Pennsylvania

24, Report #1331961

Oct 06 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Grand prize winner of $10,000 was a mistake and I am not the winner. California
Author: SAN LEANDRO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House California

Oct 03 2016
Publishers Clearing House-report # 1331337 Also known as PCH When I saw my name on a pop-up on PCH as being the newest winner of $10,000, I was estatic with joy. I have two holes in my roof, my stove broke 1 1/2 years ago, and I'm sleeping on two top mattresses. But, an email I received from Emily Johnson, mgr of PCH customer service told me it was all a matter of 'human error'! You already stated it. www.pch.com Author: Sacramento, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Publishers Clearing House-report # 1331337 Nationwide