Your Search | bodyworld winner

Feb 08 2016
AIG Trust Financial Services , Eric Mendez ,Claims Agent, Sarah Mayer ,Promotion Mgr. Received ltr. 2nd prize winner $250K + Ck. $2950.00 Ask to call Claims Agent reguarding procedure and $2,500.00 processinf fee. Long Beach California Author: Auburn, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: AIG Trust Financial Services Long Beach, California

Jan 30 2016
national fulfillment advisors scott herald financial officer attested prize no 01245043417 winner of$1,560,000.00 guaranteed, ifcompleton of required documentation with $ 20 procesing fee jackson heights New York Author: punta gorda, Florida Business Consultants: national fulfillment advisors jackson heights, New York

Jan 28 2016
Pch mail letter Mail Entry envelope had three scratch cards I had $1 million winner and hundred dollar winner what happened to them Don't know where it was mailed to Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Pch mail letter

Jan 11 2016
commissioner of judging award notification commission ticked me into sending 11.89 add 3.00for rush delivery of 1,327,940.00 cash prize which I am the winner of. I sent cash and got nothing! Huge scam! Told my guy to quit his job and made plans for our future believing this was real
Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: commissioner of judging award notification commission Nationwide

Dec 30 2015
Capital Release Bulletin Cash Prize Winner Notification Wantagh New York Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Capital Release Bulletin Wantagh, New York

Dec 24 2015
financial service division office of the prize director Exclusive prospects direct this company claimed that at 8:11 in the morning I was claimed as a cash prize winner?  new york New York Author: Vero beach, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: financial service division office of the prize director new york, New York

Dec 08 2015
Award Notification commission J. Winston Fulbrite, Awards DirectorMorley Smith Director of AwardsMichael Balensly, secretary of judgingPaul J Metscherr Director of Award Notice of Eligible Award for paymentt the winner Amount confirmed 2,000,000,00 P.O.Box2905 Kansas City,State of KS Kansas Author: Beacon, New York Cash Services: Award Notification commission P.O.Box2905, Kansas

Dec 03 2015
Clubwhitesmile fredriksberg DNK First they appear as an offer of an iPhone 6, just for 1 dollars as a winner of MTS survey. I paid $1 that withdrew 1.99. But today I see a withdrawal of $119.!!!. I can't believe how could I trust them. Internet Author: North York, ON, Ontario Internet Fraud: Clubwhitesmile fredriksberg Internet

Nov 30 2015
Carl Sampson i was being sent letters saying I was a winner to alot if cash and or prizes, and I was to send in $20 to get what I won for a documentation fee I sent in $20. still nothing but more letters coming saying I won and needed to send in another $20 as, I did again, I have still have got nothin and keep getting letters saying I won cash and or prizes I have done some research on this company and all it says is a scam I don't know what to do or how I wld get my money back, which now I wish I cld of helped someone in need instead of being scammed, please call me back at 425-829-5341rick pentzold wantagh, Washington Author: renton, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Carl Sampson wantagh, , Washington

Nov 15 2015
NPF sweepstakes They said I was. Winner or $ 1.2 million dollars but I had to send them $20.00 in ten days in order to win Plainview New York
Author: Flat Gap, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: NPF sweepstakes Plainview, New York

Nov 15 2015
NPF Sweepstakes Don't have one They sent me a letter stating that I wS the winner of $1.2 million dollars and all I needed to do is mail in $20 dollars to receive my money which was $1.2 million dollars Plainview New York Author: Flat Gap, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: NPF Sweepstakes Plainview , New York

Nov 13 2015
National Bureau American sweepstakes publishers I have been getting these letters for weeks now the first one they sent said that I was a million dollar winner. And all I had to do was send $12 back for the processing fee. Next one I received asked for $14.98 which I gave again. Next one said with a check to me I was approved when I just had to send $19 Kansas City Kansas Author: Youngstown, Ohio Better Business Bureau: National Bureau Kansas City , Kansas

Nov 11 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH Michael Anderson I was the 3rd place winner of the prize of $5.5 million dollars. Kingston, Jamaica Kingston, Jamai Author: Houston, Texas Cash Services: Publishers Clearing House PCH

Nov 05 2015
Securities Disbursement Division You have been selected as a cash Prize winner of 3,062,814.00 Huntington Station # 369 New York Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: SDD Huntington Station # 369, New York

Oct 27 2015
Rappaport, Hiltner & Crenshaw Mail Fraud. Certificate of Guaranteed Award Winner $3,900,000. Sign and mail with Processing Fee $20 Babylon New York Author: cresskill, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Rappaport, Hiltner & Crenshaw Babylon, New York

Oct 22 2015
Rappaport, Hiltner & Crenshaw none that I am aware of. I received a letter and a certificate of guaranteed winner of $3,900,000.00, but asking me to make it official by sending them $20. I have not sent it. Babylon New York Author: dallas, Georgia Bad Check Writers: Rappaport, Hiltner & Crenshaw Babylon, New York

Oct 20 2015
rappaport'hiltner &crenshaw told me i was a winner for publisher's clearing house. babylon New York Author: pinedale, Wyoming Cash Services: rappaport'hiltner &crenshaw babylon, New York

Oct 16 2015
capital release bullentin sent me a letter stating that i needed to send in 17.00 because i was a upcoming winner of $1242451.00 and no i didnt send any money i throwed the letter away. wantagh New York Author: athens, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: capital release bullentin wantagh, New York

Oct 14 2015
NPF Reporting Division Dave Barrett, Director Sweepstakes Winner Scam requiring a payment of $20.00 to receive prize award Plainview New York Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Bait-and-Switch: NPF Reporting Division Plainview, New York

Oct 08 2015
Rappaport, Hitner & Crenshaw they send me a winner almost weekly I have responded to them like a fool and now I am out the money Freah Meadows New York Author: Rancho Cordova , California Unusual Rip-Off: Rappaport, Hitner & Crenshaw Freah Meadows, New York

Oct 05 2015
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION ; LARRY HOURD LETTER STATES TO SEND $12.95 PLUS ADDITIONAL $3.00 FEE BY CASH, CHECK, OR MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO ANC FOR DIRECT ISSUANCE OF AWARD IF DETERMINED AS THE WINNER OFFICIALLY. KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: Chesterfield, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Oct 01 2015
Securities Disbursement Division Dana Parsons, recording agentPeter Mouk, S.D.D. financial document director I am a guaranteed winner of $3,062,841 and need to send $20.00 by 10/12/2015 Huntington Station New York Author: Tucson, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Securities Disbursement Division Huntington Station, New York

Sep 24 2015
DTDC COURIER COMPANY Publishers Clearing House Sweep Stake Winner Port Washington New York Author: Lynwood, California $$ REWARDS Offered: DTDC COURIER COMPANY Port Washington , New York

Sep 22 2015
Award Notification Commission Judging Office & Decisions Center The winner proper entry validation must be RECORDED BY JUDGES to certify issuance of Prize Award. MAIL REPLY ONLY Kansas City Kansas
Author: Hinesville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Sep 15 2015
NPF Processing Sweep steaks winner of 1.2 million dollars, send $ 20.00 for processing fee. Plainview New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: NPF Processing Plainview, New York