Your Search | bogdan mihai draghici for wallet googlecheckout.com

1, Report #1319251

Jul 27 2016
Uber Little or no support for drivers with specific questions and concerns Topeka Internet Author: Topeka, Kansas Motor Vehicle: Uber Internet

2, Report #1319233

Jul 27 2016
Ron Marcus Said I was given a grant for $9000. Have to pay $200 to get it. Washington D.C. Dist of Columbia Author: EDINBURG, Texas Cash Services: Ron Marcus Washington D.C., Dist of Columbia

3, Report #1319196

Jul 27 2016
ARBETS.COM arbets.com, United Systems, Michael Arbs, ARBETS, utdsys.com, Michael Bond sports arbitrage betting scam, no service delivery, fake promises, fraud for surebets arbs Fremont, California California Author: Mahattan, New York Sports Instruction: ARBETS.COM Internet

4, Report #1319206

Jul 27 2016
Swissotel Quito, Ecuador In bed with IL conference, no refunds for any reason Quito Ecuador Author: Houston, Texas Lodging: Swissotel Quito, Ecuador Quito, Other

5, Report #1319209

Jul 27 2016
EOS FITNESS On or about July 6, 2016 was advised all payments for training package had been paid. On 7/27 another payment was taken out. North Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Clubs & Gyms: EOS FITNESS Nationwide

6, Report #1319150

Jul 27 2016
Design Tech Homes Design Tech Custom homesDesign tech Stealing money with False promises for dream build by company and sales San Antonio / Houston Texas Author: Buda, Texas Builders & Contractors: Design Tech Homes San Antonio , Texas

7, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

8, Report #1319157

Jul 27 2016
International Living Magazine Dream Retirement Project, IL Postcards, IL Fast Track conference MAJOR RIP OFF & NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON, RUDE CUSTOMER CARE Frederick Maryland Author: Seaford, Delaware News Media: International Living Magazine Frederick, Maryland

9, Report #1319138

Jul 27 2016
BrkMob – JJGMS Ltd – FunkyClock - Jamie Law & Jaspal Tatla – Outstanding Debt of $306,387.75 USD Failed to pay outstanding debt for affiliate marketing campaigns run in 2015 totalling $306,387.75 USD Dublin Ireland
this happen to me too Author: Altona Meadows, Other On-Line Business: JJGMS Ltd Internet

10, Report #1319132

Jul 27 2016
Checkmate.com This company has ripped me off for almost $500. They have managed to take out 25 dollars a month for the past two years without even letting me know. I have not allowed them to renew my subscription and they were charging me. I am now unemployed and I charge my back for two years without my authorization las vegas nevada Author: Norfolk, Virginia Internet Services: Checkmate.com Internet

11, Report #1319127

Jul 27 2016
Dealsrus365 Cheapest phones online for a good reason: They're defective. Internet Author: Miami Shores, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Dealsrus365 Internet

12, Report #1319106

Jul 26 2016
Adam Aref Adam Aref ripped me off,lost my time and didn't pay for the service rendered. Lansing Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Business Consulting: Adam Aref Internet

13, Report #1319092

Jul 26 2016
cmgraphs Crooked PSA/DNA dealer ebay cmgraphs sold a fake autograph of Prince Rogers Nelson for $2500 Lynwood, California Internet Author: San Diego, California Websites: cmgraphs Internet

14, Report #1319077

Jul 26 2016
For Sale by Inventor/ Mike Meyers mike Meyers said it looks like you want something for free canonsburg Pennsylvania Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Work at Home Business: For Sale by Inventor/ Mike Meyers canonsburg, Pennsylvania

15, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

16, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

17, Report #1319063

Jul 26 2016
Cricket Wireless Refuse to refund unused service on canceled line same day after told to pay by CSR to cancel for refund. Nationwide Author: Aztec, New Mexico Telephones: Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

18, Report #1319061

Jul 26 2016
ACE ,Advance Cash Services Acs.collections.dept.incorps@gmail.com has been emailing me accusing me of taking out a loan with a company name Advance Cash Services for $300 but when I asked them for more information about the company , they refuse to send me the information. I am tired of them harassing me with this mess. Internet Author: SHREVEPORT, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: ACE (Advance Cash Services Internet

19, Report #1319044

Jul 26 2016
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Modified Whole Life Policy purchased for child 7 years old by grandparent -applicant. Company will not discuss policy changes about the anniversary premium increase. Parent has paid for premiums 18 years. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

20, Report #1319060

Jul 26 2016
Villarie Face Serum Valere Skin Terapy, Anti-Aging SERUM, Valere Skin.. Valere skin therapy trial program... is a true bait and switch. When you do call to cancel, after they hit your credit card for $98.71, you reach the support company and they will tell you that you cannot return products or get your money back. However, they can offer you their employee discount and return 50% of your purchase price. They assured me that the credit card company will not win the charge back because in ordering we signed an electronic document agreeing to pay for the monthly program. This is just a slick salesman that has been told what to say to keep as much of your money as possible. Dave Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Villarie Face Serum Nationwide

21, Report #1319058

Jul 26 2016
Warehouse One LLC Seling junk for a thousand grand bad apples !!! Crossville Tennessee Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Warehouse One LLC Crossville TN,

22, Report #1319049

Jul 26 2016
Countrywide Periodicals Inc RipOff Scammers - will not allow you to cancel subscriptions and charges you for full price of years worth of magazines!! Hamilton Montana Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketers: Countrywide Periodicals Inc Hamilton, Montana

23, Report #1319051

Jul 26 2016
Ace Industrial Supply tried to have me pay for something I did not order Burbank California Author: Lake Worth, Florida Building Products: Ace Industrial Supply Burbank, California

24, Report #1319035

Jul 26 2016
DoingSales.com Adrienne Menden Adrienne Menden this chick scammed my company $5k and said she was going to growth hack my business. She just took the money and ran. She is a known scammer. She knows nothing but how to put semi nude pics for teens. Stay away from her. Waste of time. Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Computer Fraud: DoingSales.com Adrienne Menden Houston, Texas

25, Report #1319026

Jul 26 2016
Samantha Jackson Weddings Samantha Jackson Hosted bridal fair then canceled event and kept money paid for both. Miramar Beach, Florida Florida Author: Ft Walton Beach, Florida Wedding Services: Samantha Jackson Weddings Internet