BOOK A MOVER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: book a mover
There may be more specific results for "book a mover"
For more specific results for "book a mover"
Showing 1-25 of 386,042 Found Reports For more specific results for "book a mover"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Wealthautomationsystem.com WAS Took my money N\A Internet
Author: Dallas, Texas Work at Home Business: Wealthautomationsystem.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Wholesale Motorsports Sold us a junk brand new atv & charged a 25% fee when we returned it Brighton MI
Author: Midland, Michigan Motor Vehicle: Wholesale Motorsports Internet

Aug 20 2017
Elly's World I bought a steam flat iron for 49.99 and never received it. Internet
Author: Killeen, Texas Liars: Elly's World Internet

Aug 20 2017
clearsightglasses.com Warning this site may be a fraudulent site to get your credit card numbers.  Internet Author: none, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: clearsightglasses.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Global Auto Shop Global auto shop.com The website had some chrome plastic bumper trim advertised that I was having a difficult time finding to replace. The website displays SPECIFIC Makes and models. In this case a 2006 Acura model RL. Sent the wrong sizes and state they are aftermarket therefore may not fit. Foreign Internet Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Auto Parts: Global Auto Shop Internet

Aug 20 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered a sports bra and never received it. On-line Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Jody's Secret Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Toofyatv Black Lavish Modeling agency,2Fiyatv, Queen Ace. This Bonnie and Clyde team of scam artist have stolen from countless individuals. From nonprofit youth organizations in Houston Texas to the poor youth of Louisiana. They claim they are a music label. Sometimes they go as a modeling agency. They will say they do promotions. They will say they are doing movies and looking for actors.Do not call or work with these individuals. The last people who did got left in Compton. Lafayette La, Houston Texas Houston Texas
Author: Lafayette,Houston, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Toofyatv Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Ellys World steam professional hair iron I ordered the Ellys steam professional iron on july 23, 2017Received email.and acjnowlesge of order order nunber 3615 but have never received my product and I get site unavailable. Ellys World is a Ripoff ellysworld.com/ Internet Author: Austin, Texas Beauty Salons: Ellys World steam professional hair iron Internet

Aug 20 2017
Josco energy Mick Michael shutlock Josco energy called me to give me a rebate after two months my electric and gas bill jumped to $550 each! New york Internet Author: tampa, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Josco energy Internet

Aug 20 2017
Advanced Car Shipping Andres Vivas Damaged my car - acted like a*hole about it... wouldn't pay claim... fought me every step of the way. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Transporters: Advanced Car Shipping Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
CheapCaribbean.com falsely advertises resorts by allowing resorts to remove bad reviews. Most of the one star review are based on issues to do with the whether or something not to do with the quality and cleanliness of the resort. I heard that this went on but then I found out there is a monetary connection between Apple Vacations, who own Cheapcaribbean.com, and the resorts. We just got back from a resort that was at best a 3/5 star, Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya Cancun Mexico. It was listed as a 4.5/5 resort. We call the night we arrived when we realized it was not what was advertised. Cheapcaribbean.com said they could not get us moved to a different resort because it was 100% non refundable. OK well we made the best of it. But you can not trust this site to give you an unbias view of the resorts. We will go through a travel agent next time. Newtown Square Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Travel Services: CheapCaribbean.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Jullen Eye Cream Illujen, UltraGlitter, Sheermajik I thought I was getting a trial size bottle... I didn't think that a .05 oz bottle and jar was for m$160.00 Internet Author: Temperance, Michigan Skin Care: Jullen Eye Cream Internet

Aug 20 2017
Briggs law firm Demanding a Personel loan payed back. threating me with forslosure ect. No information given as to where or when loan was taken out. The proff or photo of documents that are to be include are blank. no information given where this is from Internet Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Briggs law firm Internet

Aug 20 2017
Bernice Forth Boston - Terrier Says they sell boston terrier puppies but Its a scam Baltimore Maryland Internet Author: Tyler, Texas Dog Breeders: Bernice Forth Boston - Terrier Internet

Aug 20 2017
Kennel Von Wiese (Kennel of the Meadows) Best Black German Shepards I was sold a puppy from the 2015 K litter with juvenile mange. Huntersville North Carolina Author: Youngstown , Ohio Better Business Bureau: Kennel Von Wiese (Kennel of the Meadows) Huntersville, North Carolina

Aug 20 2017
Beauty Within I ordered a trial sample and then I'm on some kind of automatic shipment I did not agree to and they sent me refills which I did not order Provo Utah Author: Melbourne, Florida Alternative Health: Beauty Within Utah

Aug 20 2017
Centura College certifications are a joke. complete waste of time/money North Charleston South Carolina Author: Witherbee, South Carolina Health Care Education: Centura College North Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 20 2017
Paul Girodat Vending connection Liar, unprofessional and a scam artist Waterloo Internet Author: Milton, Alabama Liars: Paul Girodat Internet

Aug 20 2017
NAVIGATOR FILMS - BLAISE SHEASBY - WHAT A RIPOFF BLAISE SHEASBY OWNER OF NAVIGATOR FILMS BASED IN CAPE TOWN - WHAT A RIP-OFF The owner of Navigator Films, Blaise Sheasby is dis-honest, unqualified, a liar and everything bad that you do not want your business to associate with. CAPE TOWN Nationwide Author: Cape town, Alabama Festivals & Event Services: NAVIGATOR FILMS - BLAISE SHEASBY Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 20 2017
Strippersforyou.com I was instructed to select a few guys from a pool of 23. I picked 4. What I got was a nasty 50+ year old. This was ordered for a bachelorette party. We were so disgusted we ended it within 20 minutes. And, then, he had the audacity to ask one of us out.  Internet Author: Eugene , Oregon Strippers & Dancers: Strippersforyou.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Futonland Deceptive advertising and consumer fraud New York New York
comment Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Furniture & Furnishings: Futonland New York , New York

Aug 19 2017
Jaystarhavanesepuppies, Jaddy burke They offered us a puppy,with shipping included for $600. And after we wired-transfered the money through western Union. They asked me for $1100 to pay for the shipping. I didnt send the money and they never gave us our dog or our money back. Dallas Internet
Author: Annandale, Virginia Liars: Jaystarhavanesepuppies, Internet