BOOST MOBIL, UPNEXT WIRELESS, HONOLULU Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: boost mobil, upnext wireless, honolulu
There may be more specific results for "boost mobil, upnext wireless, honolulu"
For more specific results for "boost mobil, upnext wireless, honolulu"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
Lee Davis Construction Lee Davis Construction bigthundermotors@gmail.com Fak Contacted us about a business we had for sale, complete waste of time Honolulu Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Business Consulting: Lee Davis Construction Nationwide

May 17 2017
John Kealoha Garcia @ Brain Eye Creative LLC NO INTEGRITY, Ripoff, Scam, Overpromises, Overcharges, No Refund, Incomplete/Unfinished Deliverables, Ignores Communication Efforts, Crooked, Unprofessional, Poor Business Etiquette, Late, No Punctuality Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Media: Brain Eye Creative LLC Honolulu, Hawaii

May 12 2017
Safelink Wireless Tracfone Safelink Deativated my phone for No Reason Internet Safelink Wireless Tracfone Safelink Deativated my phone for No Reason Internet Author: Copperhill , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Wireless Internet

May 12 2017
Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers​ by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now removes and remaining time on the phone that you have previously paid for and changes your due date to the day you added the new monthly payment. Nationwide Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now remov Author: Kingman, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Total Wireless Nationwide

May 10 2017
Hotwire rebooked my hotel in a totally different city Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Travel Services: Hotwire Internet

May 10 2017
AT&T AT&T WIRELESS REFUSED TO REPLACE Z221 WHEN UNDER WARRANTEE AND DENIED UNLOCK CODE TO RETRIEVE DATA Dallas Texas Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Dallas, Texas

May 06 2017
Boost Mobile Ingrid and Justin I have been with cricket for 5 yrs they refuse to unlock the new phone I purchase , I have cancer and wantto remmmain with cricket Irvine California Author: houston, Texas Liars: Boost Mobile Irvine , California

May 05 2017
AT&T Wireless Turned off phone after payment Atlanta Nationwide Not the full story... Author: Kenner, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

May 04 2017
Boost Mobile Virgin Mobile Boost Mobile Boost Mobile did not do a fraud check before allowing a $740.28 sale to go through on my stolen credit card Nationwide Author: Veradale, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

May 04 2017
Just dreams Honolulu Hawaii time share Ocean breeze This is a time share co. Complete rip off we signed their contract had three days to counsel call the second day they would not let us out of the contract not it is reported as a bad debt on our credit Just dreams or ocean breeze llc Hawaii Author: Beckley , West Virginia Resorts: Just dreams Honolulu Hawaii time share Hawaii

May 03 2017
Qlink Wireless Never received the replacement phone I ordered over a month ago DANIA, Florida Author: Calhoun, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Qlink Wireless DANIA, , Florida

May 02 2017
A1 Auto LLC hawaii Screwed me over big time, scam artists!!!!! Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Dealers: A1 Auto LLC hawaii Honolulu, Hawaii

May 02 2017
Wireless Emporium Outfitters Heartless Fullerton Internet Fraud Author: Faucett, Missouri Internet Fraud: Wireless Emporium Internet

May 02 2017
boost mobile Boost mobile keeps stealing money from two of my credit cards, and I dont have one of their phones Nationwide Author: wapwallopen, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: boost mobile Nationwide

May 01 2017
Vacation Breeze Honolulu Hawaii Author: Inglewood, California Air Travel: Vacation Breeze Honolulu, Hawaii

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
IV WIRELESS /Boost Mobile Defective Phone Jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: IV WIRELESS /Boost Mobile Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 28 2017
qlink wireless all. the reps and supervisors i hung up on me said i was lying even though i had proof messed me out of over 300 megabytes and told me they was nothing they could do do very rude andand said stuff that didnt make sense like i used it in march before i got the data Florida Internet
Author: Kenova, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: qlink wireless Internet

Apr 28 2017
RED POCKET MOBILE RED POCKET WIRELESS REFUSED TO ACTIVATE MY BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GUSTO 3, FALSELY TOLD ME IT'S ON A BLOCK LIST THOUSAND OAKS California Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: RED POCKET MOBILE THOUSAND OAKS, California

Apr 25 2017
Cricket Wireless Jasper wireless Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Waco, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Mylife.com Mylife.net Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Consumer Services: Mylife.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
Cricket Wireless Cricket AT&T All this over a SIM Card! Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
QLINK WIRELESS QLINK WIRELESS IS A JOKE DANIA BEACH Florida they fixed my problem Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: QLINK WIRELESS DANIA BEACH, Florida

Apr 20 2017
Wireless Industry Association BOB HUCH we have lost $14,000 and $1,000 in member ship fees.. this site is for cell phone dealers to sell in volume world wide.. I lost $14,000 from this paid members that are TRUSTED this site GUANANTEE'S that is members are trusted and you will not loose mone Wireless Industry Assocation texas Internet Author: los angeles, California VCR Repair: Wireless Industry Association BOB HUCH Internet

25, Report #1362009

Apr 20 2017
Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Author: DELTA, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless