BOOST MOBIL, UPNEXT WIRELESS, HONOLULU Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: boost mobil, upnext wireless, honolulu
There may be more specific results for "boost mobil, upnext wireless, honolulu"
For more specific results for "boost mobil, upnext wireless, honolulu"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Cricket Wireless Cricket AT&T All this over a SIM Card! Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
QLINK WIRELESS QLINK WIRELESS IS A JOKE DANIA BEACH Florida Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: QLINK WIRELESS DANIA BEACH, Florida

Apr 20 2017
Wireless Industry Association BOB HUCH we have lost $14,000 and $1,000 in member ship fees.. this site is for cell phone dealers to sell in volume world wide.. I lost $14,000 from this paid members that are TRUSTED this site GUANANTEE'S that is members are trusted and you will not loose mone Wireless Industry Assocation texas Internet Author: los angeles, California VCR Repair: Wireless Industry Association BOB HUCH Internet

4, Report #1362009

Apr 20 2017
Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Author: DELTA, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless

Apr 18 2017
Qlink wireless Company is a rip off Internet
Author: Lebanon, Maine Attorney Generals: Qlink wireless Internet

Apr 17 2017
Best Western Suites Hotel Plus LAX at Ingleside California Best Western Suite Hotel LAX RICO White Collar Enterprise Crime, Credit Card Fraud, Identity Fraud, Bank Fraud, Internet Fraud, Double Billing Ingleside California What in the world? Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Hotel: Best Western Suites Hotel Plus LAX at Ingleside CA Ingleside, California

Apr 17 2017
skin opulent/eye opulant Boost your look knock out beauty claimed to be sending a free trial but almost immediatly chaged the full amount santa ana California Author: Vancouver, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: skin opulent/eye opulant santa ana , California

Apr 13 2017
AT&T Mobility - Dallas AT&T Wireless DECEPTIVE SALES, BAIT & SWITCH, & BILLING PRACTICES Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: AT&T Mobility - Dallas Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Wireless Emporium Cellular Outfitters Dishonest, Deceitful, Cheats, Fraudulent Fullerton California
Author: Cobourg, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Emporium Fullerton, California

Apr 12 2017
Verizon Wireless Scam 100% verizon wireless internal scam to extort money from ME Curious Author: , California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Scam Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
B-Mac Wireless Pat McIlvennaBrian Wilson Won't pay outstanding invoices or return phone calls Indianapolis Indiana Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Electrical Services: B-Mac Wireless Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 10 2017
Nutra Force LLC Charge credit card and didn't cancel order, cannot be contacted recording is full doesn't accept messages or no return call to my contact number Tampa Florida 33684-9998 Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Nutria Force LLC Tampa Florida 33684-9998, Florida

Apr 10 2017
T-Mobile - 2B Wireless, LLC 2B Wireless LLC Bait and Switch of promotional offer to make us get a more expensive cellular plan Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile - 2B Wireless, LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 09 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon Verizon continued to bill me after service cancelled. Utterly incompetent. Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 08 2017
Arie Lev Still my money 2,000,  selling fraudulent mobil home in hallander Bch. This guy is disrespectful, nazty and lie all the time, also harassment me by text . He refused return my money back, so now I have to pay lowyer because the association tryn to evict to Fraud of money.. Aventura  Florida Author: Nmb, Florida Banks: Arie Lev

Apr 06 2017
Cricket Wireless Edmond and Elizabeth They refused to return my money and give me a new phone though the receipt has 3 sentences saying i can refund within 7days nothing more Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Edmond and Elizabeth Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 04 2017
Wireless Experts Inc Bijan Shelomo Kohan, CEOWireless Experts Inc on Amazon.com The Experts sent me the wrong phone, expected me to pay return shipping and now have my phone and still charged my credit card Beverly Hills California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Experts Inc Beverly Hills, California

Mar 25 2017
Badger Wholesale LLC Nick Wireless security cameras , Acer tablets , smartphone watches Door to door Internet Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Badger Wholesale LLC Internet

Mar 21 2017
Net 10 Wireless Junk phone, recycled phone #, bad customer service, no refund no service no help Miami Florida Internet Author: Newville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Net 10 Wireless Internet

Mar 20 2017
Color By Pascale I placed an order for lipstick in January 2017 and have not received any products. My card was charged. I was told I woul receive my order 10 to 20 business days and it's March.  Internet
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascale Internet

Mar 17 2017
Boost Mobile Nathan Nationwide Author: Clinton, South Carolina Adoption Agencies: Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Woodmaster Millwork LLC Do not staff for Woodmaster Millwork LLC - They are refusing to pay on services rendered Palmetto Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Employment Services: Woodmaster Millwork LLC Palmetto, Florida

23, Report #1361911

Mar 15 2017
PSYDOSURGE & ONLY EYES SKIN CREAM BUYER BEWARE: Almost $200 charged for free trial Internet Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Attorney Generals: PSYDOSURGE & ONLY EYES SKIN CREAM Internet

Mar 14 2017
Hawaiian Airlines Hawaii As a frequent flyer I find Hawaiian Airlines to be the most uncaring and unsafe airline in the world. Honolulu Hawaii Rude Robert Author: Bulleen, Air Travel: Hawaiian Airlines Honolulu, Hawaii

Mar 13 2017
Verizon Wireless Does not honor agreements NY Nationwide Author: Dover, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide