Your Search | boost mobile

Feb 05 2016
Sam Winter & Company Real Estate Hartley Griffith Winter Nagging Gnawing Complaining Sniveling Mobile Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Real Estate Services: Sam Winter & Company Real Estate Mobile, Alabama

Feb 03 2016
My Family Mobile My Family Ripoff!! Nationwide Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: My Family Mobile Internet

Feb 02 2016
Able Mobile Housing Inc.  Roswell Georgia Author: Dorr, Michigan Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Able Mobile Housing Inc. Roswell, Georgia

Feb 01 2016
Mobile Tout Terrain MTT or M.T.T. Poor product and pathetic After-Sales Service Toulouse, France Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Tout Terrain Internet

Jan 31 2016
Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office DentsRUs, Dents Are Us, Dents-R-Us He told us he would make our car look like new. He took our money and never finished the job! Won't answer calls or return texts. Completely ignoring us!! Los Angeles, Orange County, San Gabriel California Author: Orange County, California Auto Repair Service: Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office Los Angeles, California

Jan 29 2016
Boost Mobile Fraudulent Advertising Nationwide Author: Wrightwood , California Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Rex Halbeisen; Mobile App Net; Xfusion Media Conman; Cheat; Fraud; Never pays employees; Doesn't deliver to customers Westminster CO Author: Anonymous, Kentucky On-Line Business: Rex Halbeisen Internet

Jan 27 2016
Best Mobile Auto Detailing & Car Wash Alireza Daftari, Alex, Ali Dishonest business and bad customer service. Carlsbad California Author: Carlsbad, California Car Washes: Best Mobile Auto Detailing & Car Wash Carlsbad, California

9, Report #1281991

Jan 24 2016
Eastern Marine After being disappointed with the tire/wheels received I wrote a negative review. A month later the negative review never made the website. If you check the website you will find no negative reviews. This shows they fabricate the review process by weeding out the negative reviews to boost sales. They did add another tire picture after my review because what I saw a picture of and what I bought was two different things. They still have the pictures backwards on the 4.80x12 4 lug and 5 lug tire sold on the same page. They also claim the wheel is galvanized but it sure looks like cheap paint to me with numerous dirt specks in it. Dirt specks wouldn't survive in molten zinc which is what galvanized is. Customer support failed to contact me. Newark Delaware Update Author: Evensville, Tennessee RV Parts & Accessories: Eastern Marine Internet

Jan 23 2016
spring glenn mobile park spring glenn trailer park wrongful eviction lied in court and put stuff on our credit report that was not true like 30,000.00 dollars fall city Washington Author: north bend, Washington Mobile Home Parks: spring glenn mobile park fall city, Washington

Jan 20 2016
AT&T Horrible Customer Service and Bullies Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Consumer Services: AT&T Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
freelancer.com I worked on other online platforms and saw this one so decided to give it a try. The client never paid or funded for the project so I never started the work, but because I accepted the job offer they now charged me $78 and asked me to pay it. I said I'm not paying for services I never did or was paid for. They emailed me and said because I accepted the job, no matter if you are paid for the job, they don't care. They only care about fattening their pockets. If you are a freelancer, stay away. guru and upwork i've never had a problem with and will continue to work there. I'm so glad I never gave them my credit card info or bank account info or they would have taken the amount off. They won't allow me to close this account until I pay. So I guess it will be open forever. Goodbye freelancer.com!! Internet
Author: Mobile, Alabama Work at Home Business: freelancer.com Internet

Jan 15 2016
Prosoft3dcom Mobile Software Tech, both are located in Ontario, Canada Unauthorized charged $29.95, support to have been $9.95, however, I never downloaded software. Burlington, Ontario Internet Author: Martinsville, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Prosoft3dcom Internet

Jan 14 2016
Horizon Services Scare tactics to boost profits SOP with these hacks New Castle Delaware Author: Wilmington , Delaware Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Horizon Services New Castle , Delaware

Jan 14 2016
T-Mobile My phone line moved to Sprint without my consent Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
Quality mobile screens Broke into my house and stole unlawfully winnetka california Author: north hollywood, California Home Improvements: Quality mobile screens

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland

Jan 11 2016
tall oak mobile home park of naples fl. modern homes of naples LIARS, THIEVES and CHEATS.Once you get in you will not be able to get out. WORST of the WORST naples Florida Author: myrtle beach, South Carolina Consumer Services: tall oak mobile home park of naples fl. naples, Florida

Jan 11 2016
K & R mobile Home Movers David F. Campbell Fraud/lied/took money and never called afterwards Hamer South Carolina Author: Pamplico, South Carolina Courier Services: K & R mobile Home Movers Hamer, South Carolina

Jan 09 2016
S.B. Trading Concern Installed tank only on Feb 19, 2015 stating 1 year's guarranty and 7 year's warranty on the Bill (No authentic guarranty or warranty card is provided). The tank started leaking from inlet side cover joint just after it was put into operation. We contacted the concerned supplier regarding complaint. He picked up the mobile first time but stopped receiving our calls made later. He has not turned up so far to attend the problem. It is so frustrating that we could not use the facility for the purpose for which it was installed for whole of this past winter. Pl consider this complaint at the earliest so that we are not compelled to post the hopeless quality of sevice in the social network, etc. Kathmandu-34, New Baneshowr Nepal Author: Kathmandu, Small Business Services: S.B. Trading Kaathmandu,

Jan 08 2016
Walmart family mobile Keep charging me for 3 phone lines after I reported several times Yadkinville North Carolina Author: Yadkinville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart family mobile Yadkinville, North Carolina

Jan 08 2016
Walmart, My Family Mobile It is impossible to cancel your service with Walmarts My Family Mobile. I realize there is no contract but when you pay your bill there should also be a section to CANCEL ! Frustration is High ! Walmart Does it Again ! CAMBY Indiana Author: Camby, Indiana Convenience Stores: Walmart, My Family Mobile CAMBY,

Jan 06 2016
NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT NETZERO 4G PERSONAL HOTSPOT DO NOT BUY THE NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT - I USED UP ALL MY MOBILE BROADBAND BY CHARGING MY UNIT!! Internet
Net Zero is b******* Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Computer Fraud: NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT Internet

Jan 06 2016
Pharos Mobile Pro - Scam Affiliate Program Pharos Mobile Pro is a SCAM and FRAUD Broken Arrow Oklahoma
Better Business Report Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Pharos Mobile Pro Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Jan 05 2016
Asurian AT&T mobile insurance Gave wrong information, then apologized, than gave us wrong information again. Waited over an hour on several occasions. Nashville, Tenn TNN Author: Portland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Asurian Nashville, Tenn,