Your Search | boost mobile phone cell providing servicers

Oct 09 2015
Verizon Wireless My smartphone somehow automatically turns my Wi-Fi off when I'm at home on my Wi-Fi so my dad I gets used up and I get billed for it from Verizon Norfolk Virginia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless

Oct 09 2015
09:32 PM Ting Tucows, Inc Excellent Phone Service, Be Careful of the Refurbished Phones Tucows Inc. Toronto Headquarters 96 Mowat Avenue T Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Internet
3, Report #1202899

Oct 09 2015
RMD Sales and Service Robert Dow Incomplete job, Stopped answering phone, Left with no warning or explanation. late unreliable Edmonton Alberta RMD Took our $$ and Bailed Author: Leduc, Alberta Builders & Contractors: RMD Sales and Service Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 09 2015
sprint billing issues - over and over again never resolved oregon city oregon Author: pak grove, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Oregon City, Oregon

Oct 09 2015
Walmart Family Mobile Walmart Family Mobile does not let me pay my last bill. Internet Author: Andover, Minnesota Telephones: Walmart Family Mobile Internet

Oct 09 2015
Liberty Lantern Over-charged. Product doesn't work. Contact Phone number not in service. [862-437-1111] NJ, 07866 Author: Whitewater, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: Liberty Lantern Internet

Oct 09 2015
Industrial Warehouse Supplies Sales phone cramming scam. Irvine California Author: Vancouver, Washington Questionable Activities: Industrial Warehouse Supplies Irvine, California

Oct 09 2015
07:49 AM Debt council sent an email telling me that I owed them money but didn't give me a buisness name or phone number. did not state in email. Internet Author: Albertville, Alabama Internet: Internet

Oct 09 2015
Smartphone traders I traded in my iPhone 5s 32G from Verizon. They gave me a quote of $223 dollars pending the condition of the phone. Reno Nevada
Author: Coudersport, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Smartphone traders Internet

Oct 08 2015
The Experience LLC Sold me $61.oo of books to help pay for his college, My check cleared on 9-1-15 Have not recieved books yet, called the phone # and was told there was no such number Phoenix Arizona Author: Columbus, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: The Experience LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 08 2015
Commerce Rocket was going good for 1 yr to almost the date then my website went down and called 10 times for 1 month and sent emails and nothing the phone said leave your name and we will get back to you and nothing the email would give you a tickett number and said we will get back to you within 24 hours and nothing.  Utah I Think Author: North Bend, Washington Internet Fraud: Commerce Rocket Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Cellular Cells/ Verizon lied and intentionally decieved me to make a sale and comission Jacksonville Florida Author: Switzerland, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Cells/ Verizon Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 08 2015
T-mobile Deceiving advertisement and billing issues Nationwide Author: LAUREL, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Sprint Boost Mobile Unethical refund policy Nationwide Author: Albany, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Walmart Family Mobile Paid them but account shut off anyway! Albuquerque Internet Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Internet

Oct 07 2015
Shaman Miko and Michelle Williams Big con! Make your life even worse! Take all your money! No problem talking to you when you are paying but after that, good luck! What a scam! There is also another website that they use with the same phone number! Don't contact them! Beware! Los Angeles California Author: Texas Psychic Fortune Tellers: Shaman Miko and Michelle Williams Los Angeles, California

Oct 07 2015
02:20 PM Spam . Credit my card and never gave me my package, Rip me off, don't answer the phone, send me to voice mail, avoiding me Humble TX Internet
Author: Tempe, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Internet

Oct 07 2015
LIVEPCEXPERT IN Technologies They froze my internet with blue screen and microsoft Inc. Tech support phone. I called. They showed virus. I paid. Internet Author: green island, New York Computer Service & Repair: LIVEPCEXPERT Internet

Oct 07 2015
Best Buy False advertising, charged card with no stock on hand, shipping estimate incorrect by approximately a month, could not cancel order over phone (was hung up on) Internet Author: Medford, Oregon Computer Stores: Best Buy Internet

Oct 07 2015
Jordan Buckman of Oracle Financial Group Aggressive tone when talking on the phone, scam New York Author: Gulfport , Mississippi Collection Agencies: Jordan Buckman of Oracle Financial Group Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Phonepartsusa selling faulty used phone parts and will not refund your money Las Vegas Nevada Author: port washington, New York Telephones: Phonepartsusa Internet

Oct 06 2015
House of beauty world Horrible customer service, never received item, no email reply, phone numbers don't work Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Beauty Products: House of beauty world Internet

Oct 06 2015
Nextbooks They sold a bad product and won't respond to the emails or phone calls. They want you to jump through hoops and then they don't respond anymore. West Covina California Author: Phenix City, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Nextbooks West Covina, California

Oct 06 2015
Government Contract Registry Mike PiroloJohn LoganGreg Warren scamming clients and not providing services promised Clearwarer Florida Federal Verfication and Jim Sprecher Investigated by Florida Attorney Generals Office Author: tampa, Florida Business Consulting: Government Contract Registry Clearwarer, Florida