Your Search | boost mobile

Sep 01 2016
24/7 Mobile Locksmith Dishonest, underhanded, and crooked swindlers Nationwide USA Author: Sachse, Texas Small Business Services: 24/7 Mobile Locksmith Internet

Aug 30 2016
BOOST MOBILE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY AND STINKS DOMINICAN REPUBLIC Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: BOOST MOBILE Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
Boost Mobile Each month my service completely shuts down for ten days. Brown City Nationwide Author: Brown City, Michigan Telephones: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
YBC Dynamite Cruises & Travels Sdn Bhd 62, Persiaran Mutiara, Pusat Dagangan Kelana Mas, Kuah, Langkawi, 07000 Kedah, MalaysiaEmail: info@yachtbroker-charters.com Tel: (60) 04- 9665154 Mobile: (60) 017- 4196933 extortion, bridge of the contract Langkawi Malaysia Author: Long Pond, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: YBC Langkawi,

Aug 25 2016
T- Mobile Discontinued this service and paid all final bills and they still refused to refund my extra pack purchase now they have stolen my money Richmond Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T- Mobile Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Cerberus Extract Cube Cart mobile Watch out for this one! Internet Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Alternative Health: Cerberus Extract Internet

Aug 23 2016
Brick and Mobile whitelabelwifi, mysocialwifi Complete scam, no customer support, product does not work, do not honor trial period, Ripp off Toronto Ontario
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Brick and Mobile Toronto, Ontario

Aug 21 2016
Boost Mobile Boostmobile.com cellphone company Fort Worth, Texas Internet Author: Antlers, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Boost Mobile Internet

Aug 20 2016
AppMakr Refused to publish my mobile app. Internet AppMakr Update Author: Las Vegas, New Mexico Websites: AppMakr Internet

Aug 19 2016
Acres of Paradise Mobile Home Park Nina Panek, Manager Tried to steal my pet dog Tess and mismanagement of park. Paradise California
Author: Paradise, California Mobile Home Parks: Acres of Paradise Mobile Home Park Paradise, California

Aug 19 2016
MeLeads.com MeLeads is a Scam. Exclusive Leads? HAHAHA not! Don't waste your money. Internet Author: Mobile, Alabama Internet Fraud: MeLeads.com Internet

Aug 19 2016
Markwardt Property Management Greg Markwardt, Edgar Markwardt, Dixie Kampground, Riverwalk RV Park, Antonian Hotel, Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront Fraud, Real Estate Fraud, Illegal eviction, theft of $60,000, Mobile Home Sale Scam San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Trailer Parks: Markwardt Property Management San Antonio, Texas

Aug 15 2016
US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Flash Frozen and Flavorless Beef! Santa Ana Nationwide All U.S. Beef's products are guaranteed for an entire year Author: Irvine, California Food Vendors: US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Bad product, terrible service/return policy Minneapolis Minnesota U.S. Beef has enhanced its product line Author: Otsego, Minnesota Food Vendors: US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
Massage Envy on Airport Blvd West Mobile, AL Total Disregard for Consumers Mobile Alabama Awww Author: Mobile, Alabama Massage Parlor: Message Envy Mobile, Alabama

Aug 15 2016
US Beef-Your Mobile Grocer very tough meat high priced Mobile Delivery Ripoff Gaithersburg Maryland U.S. Beef stands behind everything it sells Author: West Covnia, California Food Vendors: US Beef Gaithersburg, Maryland

Aug 14 2016
Precise Mobile Apps Peter Short WATCH OUT-TECH SCAM! Sonoma California Author: Questa, New Mexico Internet Fraud: Precise Mobile Apps Sonoma, California

Aug 12 2016
Samsung Mobile Simply Can't Get Repair Right Nationwide Author: Ashburn, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Mobile Nationwide

44, Report #1321974

Aug 11 2016
MyFamilyMobile billed me for service when my phone wasnt on plus sent it to collection n charged me more money when they was suppose to be fixing my bill Family Mobile Customer RelationsP.O. Box 3220Albuq Nationwide Author: Augusta , Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: MyFamilyMobile Nationwide

Aug 11 2016
Sever Auto and Transmission Dropped it off on a Tuesday. Theodore Kenneth Sever {ken} looked at it on a Wednesday. On Thursday he installed some parts which he was 90% certain would fix the problem. He was wrong. Friday went by. No contact. Monday at 3pm I called him. He said he believed he knew what part is causing the problem and he will try to have it sent via overnight shipping. Tuesday, the part isn't there. He informs me that once the part is installed, it needs to be programmed and he uses a mobile mechanic to do the programming, and of course we are at their mercy when it comes to how soon they can come out and resolve the problem. I tell him I have to pick the car up on Wednesday. He gets upset, yet he ultimately made it happen. So I pick the car up on Wednesday which is 8 days from when I dropped it off. Turns out it only needed one single part, He charges me a total of $1355.28!  Midland North Carolina Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Sever Auto and Transmission Midland, North Carolina

Aug 10 2016
Equity Technologies Contractor Beware - Refuses to pay Mobile Alabama Author: Chase, Maryland Telephone Companies: Equity Technologies Mobile, Alabama

Aug 09 2016
kars 4 kids kars 4 kids, charity, donate cars, jewish kids, donation, vehicle, rv, travel trailer, mobile home, van, motor cycle, trailer, 501c, tax write off lakewood New Jersey Author: Escondido, California Clubs & Organizations: kars 4 kids lakewood, New Jersey

Aug 06 2016
Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes MARGA SANDRA RIVAL / Marga Rival. Agent. Office 905-853-5550. Mobile 647-880-3296 Rip Off Realtor / Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes MARGA SANDRA RIVAL / Marga Rival. Agent. Office 905-853-5550. Mobile 647-880-3296 Newmarket Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Realtors: Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Newmarket , Ontario

Aug 06 2016
Merchant Lynk ZippRunner Mobile Device Charges Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Lewisville, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Lynk Texas

50, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California