Your Search | boston technologies

Jan 14 2016
Dealertrack Technologies / Central Dispatch dealertrack.comCentraldispatch.com Website down again - thousands of brokers and carriers screwed to the max Lake Success New York Author: Miami, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Dealertrack Technologies / Central Dispatch Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
Gazelle Misleading and scam Boston MA Internet
Author: Richardson , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Gazelle Internet

Jan 07 2016
northatlanticlendinggroup I dealt with melanie Owens and Kevin melanie owens contacted me and was very pleasant, I had explained to her I had been ripped off by people saying that I have been approved, and also told her I would not do anything without this being put in writing. melanie faxed me a contract for the loan to my work place. I then Google her company and the website pulled right up,so here I had a legal document, a legit website, and the phone number on the website was the same number she and Kevin contacted me from, I was at ease,then $1500 dollars later no loan. I then had told Kevin to just send me my money back and I'd go else where ,he said let me process the return and it was going to take 20 days, needless to say I never received any return and now phone is disconnected and I just wanted my money back, thank you for your time Boston Massachusetts Author: williamston , South Carolina Internet Fraud: northatlanticlendinggroup Boston , Massachusetts

Jan 06 2016
Aslog Technologies Rudranil Bhattacharjee Ripoff Company - Aslog technologies Pvt Ltd Salt Lake City, Kolkata
Author: Texas Computer Programmers: Aslog Technologies Salt Lake City, Utah

Jan 05 2016
Beantown chimney sweep No showed 5+ times for an unfinished job Boston/canton Massachusetts
Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Small Business Services: Beantown chimney sweep

Jan 04 2016
North Atlantic Lending Group Amy Stevens Took my money for advanced payment on a loan. Then went I refused to send any more money to them for 'insurance' on the loan they claimed to have cancelled and would mail me a check.....I have yet to get a dime back! Boston Massachusetts Author: Hanska, Minnesota Financial Services: North Atlantic Lending Group Boston, Massachusetts

NGOA Internet Author: Boston, New York Guns & Ranges: NGOA Internet

Jan 04 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Dunhill Development clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Dunhill Development. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Not my experience. Author: Boston, Massachusetts Franchises: Dunhill Builders, Charles Crovo Osterville, Massachusetts

Jan 02 2016
Bryan J. Wasserman, MD Bryan J Wasserman, MD Dr. Bryan J. Wasserman, MD is INCOMPETENT! Delray Beach Florida Author: Boston, Massachusetts Doctors: Bryan J. Wasserman, MD Delray Beach, Florida

Jan 01 2016
living world tech living world technologies This internet website development 'company' is a scam austin texas this company changing names also Author: las vegas, Nevada Internet Services: living world tech Internet

Dec 30 2015
Ford Motor Company Barkhouser Ford , Danville Va because i'm a woman they think i'm stupid and they can sell me a car this is a piece of trash, that was used as a gopher car before i purchased it, and now they are trying to sue me 11 years later for 5 times more than the car was ever worth Danville Virginia Author: South Boston, Virginia Auto Dealers: Ford Motor Company Virginia

Dec 24 2015
Vibration and Shock Technologies, LLC Darryl Huttunen Dave Sullo DEADBEAT , SWINDLER, DELINQUENT , Dishonest, Coward, yellow belly Woburn Massachusetts
Author: Woburn , Massachusetts Manufacturers: Vibration and Shock Technologies, LLC Woburn, Massachusetts

Dec 22 2015
ShenzhenBaterExplosion Proof Technologies Taku Yoshida Identity Theft, Fraud, Accounts Receivable Scam Nagoya, Japan Internet Author: Newark, New Jersey Cross-Border Scams: ShenzhenBaterExplosion Proof Technologies Internet

Dec 21 2015
North Atlantic Lending Group TOOK MY MONEY AND LIED Boston Massachusetts File a police report Author: Oak Harbor, Washington Loans: North Atlantic Lending Group Boston, Massachusetts

Dec 21 2015
North atlantic lending group 02109 Danielle Turner, Melanie Owens, Amy Stevens, Kevin Scammed right before Christmas, with my Christmas money Boston Massachusetts Massachusetts It happened to me too. Author: Moberly Lake, British Columbia Loans: North atlantic lending group 02109 Boston , Massachusetts

Dec 20 2015
THOMAS L CRAIN DR CRAIN DIVINE HOTLINE ONLINE SCAMMING RELIGION SCAMMER BOSTON Internet
I have ALWAYS been paid! Author: Miami, Florida Work at Home Business: THOMAS L CRAIN Internet

Dec 20 2015
Wayne aliberti- N.A.C. CONTRACTOR Works wih man named vinnie and frank Work for them as a foreman at boston market 157th and Broadway completed work for this company along wih employees that i hired and he ran off with payroll totaling. $39,000 plus. Also stuck boston market with a material bill of over $20,000. With supply company put a lean on the boston market till this day man doesn't answer calls from me or any employees no way to get in contact to recover money New york city Internet Author: Bronx, New York Better Business Bureau: Wayne aliberti- N.A.C. CONTRACTOR Internet

Dec 20 2015
WRB Rapide Technologies GARY MIRZOYEV Unauthorized automatic charge San Bruno California Author: Manteca, California Car Rentals: WRB Rapide Technologies San Bruno, California

Dec 19 2015
Dynamic Technologies inc. AKA Unitedsolarleads.com Trust? Honorable? Respectable? All the words you should NOT USE to describe this company! Internet An Overreaction on my part! Author: Annapolis , Maryland Customer Leads: Dynamic Technologies inc. Nationwide

Dec 18 2015
Water Equipment Technologies W.E.T. Promise of $50 Lowe's gift card is a lie Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Water Equipment Technologies W.E.T. Spring Hill, Florida

Dec 18 2015
Send Earnings/sendearnings.com Send Earnings will not pay you even if you reach minimum payback amount Boston, MS Internet Author: Tomball, Texas Work at Home Business: Send Earnings Internet

Dec 18 2015
Car History For ME VIN Checked I listed car on Craigslist and got a text asking me to use this website to look up the car history report. As with the previous reporter, this is a scam to drive traffic to their site. This person has no interest in buying my car. Internet Author: South Boston, Massachusetts Auto Inspection: Car History For ME Internet

Dec 16 2015
SSR Creations https://www.facebook.com/SSR-Creations-893316874052222/?fref=ts they call it as aonline boutiques,which operates from India(Vijayawada) and USA(Boston).Sisters are involved.I dotnt have the name of the girl living in USA, but the girl in india says her name is Sathya, her whatsapp and bank acct shows as Suchitra Neelam Elluru. AP Internet Author: Massachusetts Clothing Stores: SSR Creations Internet

Dec 16 2015
Eduart Bajrami High Tech Roofing Eagle roofing Professional Scam Artist Steals 16000 from single mother Boston Massachusetts Author: Mashpee , Massachusetts Home Improvements: Eduart Bajrami High Tech Roofing Boston , Massachusetts

Dec 15 2015
Geek Choice Never Paid Their Bills Boston Massachusetts Author: Boston, Massachusetts Dead Beat Customers: Geek Choice Boston, Massachusetts