BOSTON TECHNOLOGIES IN. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: boston technologies in.
There may be more specific results for "boston technologies in."
For more specific results for "boston technologies in."
Showing 26-50 of 283,616 Found Reports For more specific results for "boston technologies in."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Winner Furniture Prayed upon an emotional vunerable customer ~ my son was in Basic Training and they new that I needed my funiture in time for him to come home. owensboro Kentucky Author: Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: Winner Furniture owensboro, Kentucky

Aug 20 2017
Toofyatv Black Lavish Modeling agency,2Fiyatv, Queen Ace. This Bonnie and Clyde team of scam artist have stolen from countless individuals. From nonprofit youth organizations in Houston Texas to the poor youth of Louisiana. They claim they are a music label. Sometimes they go as a modeling agency. They will say they do promotions. They will say they are doing movies and looking for actors.Do not call or work with these individuals. The last people who did got left in Compton. Lafayette La, Houston Texas Houston Texas
Author: Lafayette,Houston, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Toofyatv Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Kazemi Brothers Metroline ,Kappa Construction ,Tridecca Developments Frank Kazemi Al Kazemi Santo Kazemi Ricardo Kazemi Metroline Group WATCH OUT! For the KAZEMI BROTHERS METROLINE CONSTRUCTION FORMERLY KAPPA CONSTRUCTION Vancouver British Columbia
Metroline Construction Ltd. Efforts to respond Author: Vancouver, Building Services: METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 20 2017
CheapCaribbean.com falsely advertises resorts by allowing resorts to remove bad reviews. Most of the one star review are based on issues to do with the whether or something not to do with the quality and cleanliness of the resort. I heard that this went on but then I found out there is a monetary connection between Apple Vacations, who own Cheapcaribbean.com, and the resorts. We just got back from a resort that was at best a 3/5 star, Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya Cancun Mexico. It was listed as a 4.5/5 resort. We call the night we arrived when we realized it was not what was advertised. Cheapcaribbean.com said they could not get us moved to a different resort because it was 100% non refundable. OK well we made the best of it. But you can not trust this site to give you an unbias view of the resorts. We will go through a travel agent next time. Newtown Square Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Travel Services: CheapCaribbean.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Bernice Forth Boston - Terrier Says they sell boston terrier puppies but Its a scam Baltimore Maryland Internet Author: Tyler, Texas Dog Breeders: Bernice Forth Boston - Terrier Internet

Aug 20 2017
Instaflex Sent and billed for additional shipment without being expected when calling was told because I did not cancel which is 100% deceptive as the company's offer was free sample pay shipping only. WITHOUT noting cancellation. Policy in same area. Salt Lake City. Utah Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Pharmacies: Instaflex Salt Lake City., Utah

Aug 20 2017
NAVIGATOR FILMS - BLAISE SHEASBY - WHAT A RIPOFF BLAISE SHEASBY OWNER OF NAVIGATOR FILMS BASED IN CAPE TOWN - WHAT A RIP-OFF The owner of Navigator Films, Blaise Sheasby is dis-honest, unqualified, a liar and everything bad that you do not want your business to associate with. CAPE TOWN Nationwide Author: Cape town, Alabama Festivals & Event Services: NAVIGATOR FILMS - BLAISE SHEASBY Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Sloane Square Courtney Sloane Sloane Square just the latest in the long history of hustle and flimflam Jersey City New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Sloane Square Jersey City, New Jersey

Aug 20 2017
Nutra Now Support@Refin Nutra Today Lmmedianow@GM UT All I know is that there are 2 recurring card purchases in my bank statement #1 on 07/19 @$1.99 & #2 on 08/02 @$79.25 #1@ CA, #2@ UT Internet Author: National City, California Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Now Support@Refin Internet

Aug 20 2017
Dollar in Pocket I signed up with the belief that I you be paid to bring traffic to the website by sharing the tasks to be done. According to the site in my last login I had 165$. Today when I go back to the site another site pops up. Internet Author: Marion, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Dollar in Pocket Internet

Aug 19 2017
Elite Auto Logistics David Jonathan Powell Kayla Brooke Whitton elite auto logistics Scammed, Lied about location, Never delivered car, left vehicle on the side of the road in another state, and did not refund deposit Happy Valley Oregon Author: Seattle , Washington Auto Transporters: Elite Auto Logistics Happy Valley , Oregon

Aug 19 2017
Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Both are similar products, same cost, both located in Saint Petersburg Florida BUYER BEWARE: Parisian Glow & Bella Restor are scams as products have not removed aging lines around eyes or on face in one year of use twice daily. Fine print terms admit President OBama's and other endorsements are fictitious. 14 days to try, contact and return to stop $90/mo charges. Read terms and don't buy!! Saint Petersburg Florida Nationwide Author: Covington, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Dhgate.com by Diane Wang A company that rips people off. China has not been able to develop standard measurements for clothes. 3XL or 4XL varies from seller to seller. Dhgate supports that by promising that they will hold the money in trust until you're satisfied with your purchase. However, that's not the case. They ask you to send the product back to China by a trackable courier company. That costs $89. Now who will send a $30 shirt back and lose another $89 because the seller won't pay $89. After this dispute resolution dhgate disappears from the picture and there's no way to contact them. I'd like my fellow westerners know not to spend money on dhgate. It's a shady business and has long ways to go. China Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dhgate.com by Diane Wang Internet

Aug 19 2017
Progressive Leasing Pacific Audio Never gave me a copy of the contract either via email or U.S. Mail & the store copied my ID which has my current address on it. I was told I would pay a total of $650.00 but finally when I was able to talk to someone at Progressive Leasing I found out Im to pay $1,192. They were also taking $103.00 per month from my bank account every month. Draper Utah Just how? Author: Fallon, Nevada Financial Services: Progressive Leasing Draper, Utah

Aug 19 2017
EPIC INSURANCE GROUP NATALIE RIVERA I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD WITH THIS PEOPLE AND STILL HAVING, ALL I CAN SAY IS BEWARE OF NATALIE RIVERA BECAUSE SHE IS A DANGER. AVOID DOING ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE. SHE'S VERY IGNORANCE, RACIST AND LIKE TO DISCRIMINATE PEOPLE. SHE BELIEVES THAT SHE'S BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE AND WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT SHE'S WRONG. INSTEAD SHE WILL ATTACK YOU IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY. ONCE AGAIN THIS LADY AND COMPANY ARE BAD NEWS AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE SAVE YOUR MONEY, SAVE YOUR TIME, SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE OF BIG POSSIBLE PROBLEMS ON EVERY SINGLE ASPECT YOU CAN THINK WHEN DEALING WITH A COMPANY THIS LOW. HER NAME IS NATALIE RIVERA AND SHE WORKS AND OWNS THIS BUSINESS. HER PHONE NUMBER IS (((REDACTED))), ONCE AGAIN AVOID AVOID.! THIS LADY HAS A REALLY BAD REPUTATION. FORT MYERS Florida Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Consumer Services: EPIC INSURANCE GROUP FORT MYERS, Florida

Aug 19 2017
walmart in late 2005 i twisted my neck moving a heavy box towards me to put in our backstock bins of course i was by myself feeling a snapping sensation in my neck.i told my husband i thought i had hurt myself (pulled a muscle) because i did alot of lifting.when the pain did not go away after a couple days i made a dr appointment i w as scared to tell management because regardless what they say they are nit easy to talk to and i was shy and had issues with drawing attention to myself so i went to the dr she ordered xrays mri nerve coduction and physical therapy this took some weeks the whole time i worked and waited for reasons unknown i was scsred to tell management because i was afraid i would get fired and it didnt have to do with the neck they could of found any reason well when i did tell them i got nothing no call to the office no investigation in store no questions of when or how nothing!now over time the injury did not by some miracle go away it jyst got worse i was told it was a lifting injury by the physical therapist .now it hurts worse than it ever did over the years the pain has kept me from sleeping now the claims management wants to know why i waited to report it has been along time and i have been seeing someone for it for a year trying to tell her walmart did not file accident report even tjough i asked multiple times sullivan Missouri Author: crocker, Missouri Supermarkets: walmart sullivan, Missouri

Aug 19 2017
Serendipity Apt I contact this company in May to rent me a 2 bedroom Apt. in 04/2/2017. The serendipity Agent charge several fee to rent this 2 bedroom unit . Total of $350 from this fee $209 goes toward my security deposit.I told the leasing consultant falesha Jones I will moving to the apt between July the 10 or July 30The leasing consultant said it was oke.In couple months later I found out I couldnt move July the 10 and ask her about my security deposit she said in verbal statement for me to send a writting letter so i can received my deposit.Falesha call me July 17/2017 and said she will not able to hold the Apt for July 30/2017 and she is not refund me my security deposit.This compagny is a ripoff they make pay $350 that uncluding with my security deposit and they told me to pay my phone creditor about $450 for me get approved and get an apartment with this compagny someone should check this compagny to prevent them from taking money from individual that is trying to rent an apt Thank you for your help in advance Dallas Texas Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Property Management: Serendipity Apt Dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2017
Jim Rosiak First Light Electrical Services Pulled continuous no-call no-shows and kept my house in disrepair for about two years Ossipee New Hampshire
Author: Fryeburg, Maine Electrical Services: Jim Rosiak Ossipee, New Hampshire

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017
Silvio O Rocha Diamond In The Rough Baseball Silvio Rocha tries to get involved with women by befriending and sexting them. He is only interested in them financially- or to use them in any way he can. Belmont California Author: Belmont, California Misc. Health Specialists: Silvio O Rocha Belmont , California

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

Aug 19 2017
Protect America takes your money, offers nothing in return Austin Texas Author: SKIATOOK, Oklahoma Security Services: Protect America Austin, Texas

Aug 19 2017
erie county pa corruption contempt of court,child abduction,aggravated perjury,malicious intent for emotional distress,conspiracy,illegal investigations,forged and altered documents,operating out of jurisdiction,false diagnosis's help with stolen probate,discrimination,slander,misrepresentation,illegal investigations. these are only some of what is going on in erie county.due to parental alienation and parental kidnapping our children need help we need help. and desperatly need to be heard. how many children and parents are needed to commit suicide and acquiring disorders they never had! their are more than many of us know uniting together we know have some media attention the radio not enough some of us have gag orders witch infringe on our amendment right,civil rights constitution rights etc ect.what the blank is going on this county has involved other agency,s to help with this conspiracy. next already planned is washing, ralleys,viral posts, please someone listen to this it is real! erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Family Services: erie county pa corruption erie, Pennsylvania