Your Search | boston technologies in.

Sep 26 2016
Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Mirabella Motors is dedicated to providing every client with a positive experience while making every effort to exceed all expectations. Maribella Motors entire team of professionals are 100% dedicated to providing each and every client with a level of satisfaction necessary for developing a life time business relationship. *UPDATE: Mirabella Motors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
FL Law: Tag/Title/Registration Author: ST PETERSBURG, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. tampa, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Core Advisory Group Svcs,LLC Core Advisory Svcs, former name Colleagues in Law Lender dispute resolution program, LDR loan modification SCAM, foreclosure SCAM Anaheim California Author: Arkansas Loan Modification: Core Advisory Group Svcs,LLC Anaheim, California

Sep 26 2016
Mirabella Motors Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Mirabella Motors makes every effort to assist their clients in not only achieving every automotive purchasing goal they may have but to exceed those goals whenever possible. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Mirabella Motors pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
FALSE ALLEGATIONS by former employee Author: tarpon springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. Tampa, Florida

Sep 26 2016
credit One Bank creditonebank.com Kate in the Phillipines(s/p?) And others Scam and deceitful practices Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873 Nationwide City of Industry, CA 91716-05 Author: Pennsylvania Cash Services: credit One Bank Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Tele Circuit Network Corp This company targets the elderly by phone. They are scammers. My elderly in laws are 87 + 88. they cant hear well. Neither one of them can understand much of what is going on. The lady called them spoke very fast. He didn't even know who was calling. They enrolled him in the long distance. I ask them to remove the bill. They refused. This company have a boiler room of scammers calling people. None of phone numbers on the bill do not go to customer service. miami Nationwide Author: hollywood, Florida Telephone Companies: Tele Circuit Network Corp Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Sessom & Rogers P.A. Lee C. Rogers, Christine Uhlman, Steven Lundberg, Clerk of Court's for office Alamance County in Graham North Carolina Missing files, deleted information, Clerk of court, enabling summary judgement, possible corruption Durham North Carolina Author: Burlington, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Sessom & Rogers P.A. Durham, North Carolina

Sep 26 2016
US Post office A package was never delivered to my fiance. He tracked it and it was being sent all around FL. Last time he spoke with post office He was told that the pkg was destroyed by them cause it was undeliverable...thats after weeks of contacting them. The amazon person sent the pkg in good faith we paid for the contents and now we are out the money and the Post office destroyed our goods?? Why arent they liable for the pkg. and refund our money? Crystal River Florida Insurance Author: Ocala, Florida Liars: US Post office Crystal River, Florida

Sep 26 2016
ERP Training India Rama Krishna Tella Sridevi Tella , erptrainingindia.com/ Accepts only cash ,no Paypal or credit card. Paid Rs 8,000 to buy software. After executing the requested transfer, vendor is not responding Hyderabad, IN Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Computer Software: ERP Training India Internet

Sep 26 2016
Biz2Credit-Ramit Arora Biz2Credit-Ramit Arora Biz2Credit-Ramit Arora Itria, LLC Stay away from this crook! His company has stolen over 8,000.00 in commissions. New York, New york Nationwide Update to this story. Biz2Credit after ripping me off is threatening me with a lawyer!!! Read this!!! Author: Palmdale, California Financial Services: Biz2Credit-Ramit Arora Internet

Sep 26 2016
handmadepiece.com Very High Poisonous Lead Content in Handmadepiece Oil Paintings Shenzhen Internet Author: NANDRIN, Alabama Artist Galleries: handmadepiece.com Internet

Sep 26 2016
NPC International Pizza Hut and Wendy's deducted money from my checking account without permission. I don't even live in the state of Florida Riverview, Florida Nationwide Calm Down Author: Greenville, Michigan Fast Food Restaurants: NPC International Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
area agency on aging margie finnell caregiver support margie finnell has called me names discriminated me of my color and refused to offer me services at area agency on aging she took me in her office and then wrote on the paper things then said she would be calling me then two days later she called me and said that she did not want to except me and to find another office i asked her why she said go and find an office in the projects.i told margie i want her manager on the phone she said her manager dont listen to N's pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Senior Services: area agency on aging pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
CF LANE, LLC Put my life in DANGER!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Better Business Bureau: CF LANE, LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 25 2016
Panelized Steel Systems Innovative Building Solutions HawaiiSteel Framing Systems HawaiiJohn W. MeyersSoyana Meyers Lost to me in court and will not pay the judgement owed me for the work he was paid to do and failed Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744 Hawaii Author: Pahoa, Hawaii Building Services: Panelized Steel Systems Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744, Hawaii

Sep 25 2016
us auto sales i bought a car in march and have been back the dealer 6 times without a resolution vehicle at the dealer for another repair lawrenceville Georgia Author: forest park, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: us auto sales lawrenceville, Georgia

Sep 25 2016
Home Comfort USA Ken Starr Is A Crook, Ken Starr Is Unethical, Ken Starr Ripped Us Off, HomeComfortUSA.com, Ken Starr, Ken Starr Home Comfort USA, Landon Brewer, Landon Brewer Home Comfort USA, Home Comfort AC Repair, Home Comfort Plumbing, Home Comfort HVAC The CEO of Home Comfort USA Ripped us off and is in breach of contract Anaheim California Author: Orange County , California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Home Comfort USA Anaheim, California

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 25 2016
AMP PERFORMANCE Amp Performance a lot of ear tickling and slides one in without lube at the end Phoenix Arizona  Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: AMP PERFORMANCE Phoenix , Arizona

T-Mobile T-Mobile in care of Facebook Have written proof of statement Internet
Author: Henderson, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Internet

Sep 24 2016
JESUS OROSCO IS MARITNEZ ETC CRWES JESUS C OROSCO DAVID HILTZMAN CREW NO PERMITS ETC WANT I WANT PICTURES TOOK TOMNew Kingdom Handyman, LLC Review - Handyman Services in West ...www.bbb.org/.../new-kingdom-handyman-llc-in-...Better Business BureauComplaint Type, Total Closed Complaint BOGUS REPORTS BROKERAGE AS WELL GOING GOING ON HOUSTON MOTGOMERY IL SAN ANTONIO ARIZONA Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Homeowner Associations: JESUS OROSCO IS MARITNEZ ETC CRWES Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: JB Yowell is dedicated to his policy of full transparency and open communication. Core Exploration was dissolved in 2008 and he has had no involvement with it or the CEO. *UPDATE: Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Patrick J Campbell Author: Arlington, Texas Investment Brokers: Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yohawk Energy is an oil and gas exploration company. Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, the company primarily focuses on shallow to mid-range proven formations that can yield commercial production for long-term multiple ROI. Yohawk Energy, along with Yohawk operating officers and employees work tirelessly to build a respected, results-oriented brand within the indust Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 24 2016
Platinum Rewards IProx Premium RewardsI Prox Premium Rewards A call-in phishing scam Sacramento California California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Services: Platinum Rewards Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
CoventryOne in trained individauls taking payments over the phone Tampa Florida Author: pompano beach, Florida Questionable Activities: CoventryOne Tampa, Florida

Sep 24 2016
JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Juan is a rip off artist, he scammed me out of my chrome at a car show in Santa Ynez Ca, he's take your rare Chrome and try's to get you to pay up front. He only returned some of the chrome to me. He still has my front grill and several other misc stainless trim. Sometimes he will return you call, but most of the time he does not. He lies over and over stating your parts are done and will be shipped. This guys also sells on eBay La puente CA Nationwide Author: Solvang Ca, California Car Parts & Accessories: JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Secret Serum Advanced Legacy Technologies It was a scam. Unauthorized charges on my credit card for $85.00 each for s trial product that they charged $5.95 each LA Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet