BOTTOM LINE BOOKS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bottom line books
There may be more specific results for "bottom line books"
For more specific results for "bottom line books"
Showing 1-25 of 23,262 Found Reports For more specific results for "bottom line books"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Jeffery P. Mcleod Jeff Mcleod, Autism Hero Designs Never received my order Franklin Lakes New Jersey Author: Hollywood, Florida On-Line Stores: Jeffery P. Mcleod Franklin Lakes, New Jersey

Jul 20 2017
beauty within they told me to use my bank card to pay 4.98 for forskolin and 4.98 for the cleanse there would be no charge for nothing else then later i look at my bank account on line and it was minus 205.00 so i went to the bank and thats when the told me that a diet place charge me 78.95 twice they did not have my permission for ongoing use of my card thats when the bank said you were a victim of fraud so my bank is investigating it. provo Utah Author: Fairlawn, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: beauty within provo, Utah

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
Derma Genetix Wizat Face CreamRaju Face cream Rip Off Withdrew money 94.77 with authorization. Purchased trial size on line for 2.95. They also withdrew 2.99 on 7/04/17 and on 7/19/17 withdrew 94.77 with out authorization. This is a total rip off. Longmont and Woodstock Colorado and Illinois Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Derma Genetix Longmont, Colorado

Jul 19 2017
powercontact.biz london Nowflashlights.biz I ordered a device (frog) on line for streaming TV free-I was charged twice by powercontact.biz-once for 11.31 (CAn.) and once for 113.25 9Can) and from Nowflashlights.biz 245.97 London, United Kingdom Internet Author: Ottawa, Ont., Oregon Communications & Networking: powercontact.biz london Internet

Jul 19 2017
KiPo Sold me a an unauthorized copy of Quick Books using registrations codes already in use. Internet
Author: North Augusta, South Carolina Computer Software: KiPo Internet

Jul 19 2017
laidbackloot.com Bowie sneakers and wall Art took my money but did not send the merchandise Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: laidbackloot.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 18 2017
on line city tickets They sold me 2 tickets to an Amos Lee concert at Red Rocks for $164.00. I printed out the tickets at home and when they were presented at the entrance to Red Rocks I was informed that the tickets were not valid. I had to purchase two new tickets. For two legitimate tickets bought at the Red Rocks box office, the price was $101.50. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Ticket Sales: on line city tickets Internet

Jul 18 2017
trusmedia.com Trust Media Illegal Pirating of Copyrighted Books Internet Author: Mount Shasta, California Specialty Stores: trusmedia.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
Parisan Glow AEH*AEHARTEYESERUM Billed multiple charges on credit card, Refused to allow me to return product. Many Different billing name INationwide Author: West Palm Beach, Florida On-Line Business: Parisan Glow Internet

Jul 17 2017
Clement Muwele Recycler La Habra California
Author: San Diego, California Brokerage Companies On-line: Clement Muwele La Habra, California

Jul 17 2017
gimbutandassociates.com Martha I Gimbut #irresponsible adult that responds to her poor values by complaining to authorities when caught cheating with your ex husband Austin Texas proof of no affair Author: Alabama On-Line Business: gimbutandassociates.com Austin , Texas

Jul 16 2017
Addict Gear Scam Company. Charged but Goods never received. not sure Internet Author: Alabama On-Line Business: Addict Gear Internet

Jul 15 2017
Coal cosmetics Coal Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina On-Line Business: Coal cosmetics Internet

Jul 14 2017
Pretty Sweet Stole My Money; Never Received Items Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan On-Line Business: Pretty Sweet Internet

Jul 14 2017
The Home Club Darren Bolger, Darren Thomas Bolger, LEGAL SERVICES & SUPPLIES LTD ,08567388, BOLGER DATA COM LTD ,08480805, FF&E LTD ,06094583, CUT ABOVE THE REST LTD ,06361314, PEOPLE PEAR LTD ,08567279, ECOCARE DEVELOPMENTS LTD ,08297475, MULBROOK DEVELOPMENT SERVI Darren Bolger, the home club. darren thomas bolger London Internet
Author: london, Alabama On-Line Business: The Home Club Internet

Jul 13 2017
AMS FINANCIAL COACHING Somehow for my credit card and charged me !? Internet Author: Jamestown, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: AMS FINANCIAL COACHING Internet

Jul 13 2017
Derma Genetix skin care negative option fraud scam Cooper City Florida Author: Alabama On-Line Stores: Derma Genetix Cooper City, Florida

Jul 13 2017
Huertas Shop selling books on Amazon Ordered two books from Amazon to be filled by Huertas Shop. Didn't get them so checked the delivery, and Amazon had that they were delivered to my address, but in checking I see that they were delivered to Scarsdale, NY not my home in Ohio! Called Amazon who sent an email in my name, but no repsonse. In calling Amazon a 2nd time, I did further checking, tried to find them online, no luck, Amazon said they had only their email address. Further checking and I found your Ripoff site and saw one other complaint, so now will cancel my order on Amazon and get refunded! What the heck are they doing? I guess they cheated Amazon. don't know Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio On-Line Stores: Huertas Shop Internet

Jul 13 2017
Weartshirts.com The t-shirt I purchased had a line mark from printing and was subquality. Company claimed line should be there but was obviously a fault in the printing. Niagra Falls New York
Author: McLean, Virginia Clothing Stores: Weartshirts.com Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Sugardaddyforme.com is a scam Sugardaddyforme.com is a total rip-off it's a scam the whole site is set up as a scam exactly almost the same message and 95% of them didn't have a picture they wouldn't box me the same exact line and I just feel that it's just a rip-off that's not a coin Roseville Michigan Michigan
Author: Roseville, Michigan Attorney Generals: Sugardaddyforme.com is a scam Internet

Jul 12 2017
Private Internet Access Just Plain Ignored Me, with NO SERVICE Denver Colorado An Update: Some Relief! Author: Huntington Station, New York On-Line Business: Private Internet Access Denver, Colorado

Jul 11 2017
The Geeks Depot or Thegeeksdepot.com Did not receive product. No response from multiple attempts to contact. Internet Author: Vaughn, Montana On-Line Stores: The Geeks Depot Internet

Jul 11 2017
RobBrautigam.com Laptop Lifestyle, .RobBrautigam.com Project Q1 Rob Brautigamrob.brautigam@gmail.com Project Q1 Enagic Rob Brautigam, RobBrautigam.com Internet
Author: New York, New York On-Line Business: RobBrautigam.com Internet