BOTTOM LINE BOOKS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bottom line books
There may be more specific results for "bottom line books"
For more specific results for "bottom line books"
Showing 26-50 of 23,022 Found Reports For more specific results for "bottom line books"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 17 2017
EBAY khw Seller with 100% Positive Feedback of 66395 selling many FAKES with REPLICA COAs SAN JOSE California
Author: New York, New York On-Line Stores: EBAY SAN JOSE, California

Apr 17 2017
Powell's City of Books Rip Off Book Buyback Service - Fraudulent & Dubious Quotes Portland Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Books, Records & Videos: Powell's City of Books Internet

Apr 15 2017
GWSDailyDeals Not Replying Me Rajgarh Madhya Pradesh Author: Bhopal, Other On-Line Stores: GWSDailyDeals Internet

Apr 15 2017
BookHolders, BookHolders Tampa, BookHolders.com book_holders (amazon marketplace) FRAUD STOLE MY MONEY SCAM Tampa Florida  Internet Author: California On-Line Stores: BookHolders Internet

Apr 14 2017
Skin Royale Ivanka Trump Skin Care Products Purchase Ivanka Trump Skin Care line for $4.95. Internet Author: Oceanside, California Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

Apr 13 2017
your better tomorow I ordered the 1.99 CD, got it. Credit card was charged 84.97. I've been 1st in line on the phone for a 1 hour and counting up to this point. I have a charge of $84.97 dated 4/1/17 at 2:11am. How long do you actually keep people on hold? Until they hang up? Ultimate scam Blaine Washington Author: Chicago, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: your better tomorow Blaine, Washington

Apr 13 2017
Footballticketnet Delivered wrong tickets Londond / Madrid Internet Author: Fontainebleau, Brokerage Companies On-line: Footballticketnet Internet

Apr 12 2017
Easy kits.org I got a email from facebook asking me did I want to make money o line. And for me to follow link and I did. Then it took me to order results.org they ask me to sign up and I did then at the end they ask for $49 so I put my credit card information in Internet Internet Author: SUMTER, South Carolina Internet Fraud: Easy kits.org Internet

Apr 12 2017
Brentwood Beauty Serum Brentwoods super serumBrentwood Marketing, LLC Ordered free trial; shipping only $4.95. It has a place when you order at the bottom: I did not click to be on automatic ship for $89.41 per month Lewistown, ME Internet Author: Salem, Virginia Skin Care: Brentwood Beauty Serum Internet

Apr 12 2017
Skin Royale They offered free trials, which i ordered and paid shipping. Two weeks after I noticed charges on my credit card for over $90.00. No phone. No way to contact the company. I usually don't buy, but since I read this line was produced by Joanna Gaines, I did. Internet Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Beauty Products: Skin Royale Internet

Apr 12 2017
brentwood line filler add was a ripoff was misleading and deceptive brentwood california Author: port st lucie, Florida Telemarketers: brentwood line filler Internet

Apr 12 2017
Ecs Ecigshop I Was Ripped off Thinking I was Getting a Ecig For 14.95 On-line Internet
Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Internet: Ecs Ecigshop Internet

Apr 11 2017
Kron IBI Duane T KronbergStorm Damage Leads I believe that Duane Kronberg is a con artist, he contracted us for work, we over delivered then he claimed to his credit card that it was an unauthorized charge Fort Wayne IN Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana On-Line Business: Kron IBI Internet

Apr 11 2017
Strictly Healthy and/or STRICTLYHEALTHYDANAHEALTHVEN Also: Muscular Finesse requested $5.99 S/H for a free watch...while on QVC on-line shopping. Visa Credit card was already logged in QVC account. Internet Author: Xenia, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Strictly Healthy Internet

Apr 10 2017
ebay ebay buyer protection failure Internet Author: canton, Georgia On-Line Business: ebay Internet

Apr 10 2017
H&R block emerald advance Bofi bank They over charged us for taxes . The taxes were filed Jan 20th 2017 and the co irs accepted returns on Jan 23rd . Our state tax return was not transmitted until the 15 th of Feb over a month later. During The almost a month we were lied to by receptionist , the supposed tax pro and the office manager about it being filed . Then to top it off we were ripped off for a emerald advance year round line of credit. This is after we opted to pay our anticipation loan with Our tax return . So we had them put money out of our return in a savings. account and some how it didn't show up in an savings account . It went to a line if credit. We contacted them several times to fix and explain our issue. We did not get any help or solution . Westminster Colorado
Author: Arvada, Colorado Income tax: H&R block emerald advance

Apr 10 2017
MyTicketTracker.com THIS WEBSITE IS 100 PERCENT SCAM! Internet Internet Author: Carmel, Indiana Brokerage Companies On-line: MyTicketTracker.com Internet

Apr 10 2017
24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Netbrands Media Corp, owns and operates a network of online promotional products websites like, 24HourWristbands.com, Imprint.com, and OrderLanyards.com. The top priorities at Netbrands Media Corp, are customer satisfaction and delivering superior products at the lowest possible prices. Netbrands Media Corp receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Their 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Netbrands Media Corp. Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Stores: 24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Stafford, Texas

Apr 10 2017
EBay Ebay.in They have sent me a fake product for which they have taken the money in advance. And later asked me to return it to the seller so i did, And now they are refusing to refund my money plus they have even blocked my account on their site. The total amount i have to get is Rs.1170/-. And i also demand a penalty in addition for harassing me this way for over two months. Please please help me soon. Thank you for listening to my problem. Mumbai Maharashtra, India Author: Hyderabad, Other On-Line Stores: EBay Nationwide

Apr 08 2017
Inkjunkeyz Stole my momey Doesnt say on the website Doesnt say Author: St Davids, Ontario On-Line Stores: Inkjunkeyz Internet

Apr 08 2017
Patti's Dachshund Farm REFUSED TO RETURN DEPOSIT ON PUPPY FALSELY ADVERTISED AS SOLID WHITE Arlington Alabama
Author: Hanover, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Dog Breeders: Patti's Dachshund Farm Arlington, Alabama

Apr 08 2017
Lyfie shoplyfie@gmail.com Placed an order via their website. Money was taken. Email stating I would receive a shipping confirmation. Never received one and order was placed 3/18/17. Emailed and heard back from Sara saying she would contact their shipping dept- never heard back. Emailed 3 more times and never got any thing in return. 2170 main st Sarasota Florida Internet
Author: Folsom, California On-Line Stores: Lyfie Internet

Apr 08 2017
Amazon Prime Does not deliver as advertised. Total bait and switch. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada On-Line Business: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 05 2017
Sears-Craftsman Sears, best, -highest priced top of the line garden tractor is junk Lima Nationwide Author: Lima, Ohio Hardware & Tools: Sears-Craftsman Nationwide

Apr 05 2017
Boxinginnovator2017 Andre Henry Pirated Audio books on a USB drive Brooklyn New York
Author: Crawfordsville, Indiana Audio & Electronics Shops: Boxinginnovator2017 Brooklyn, New York