Your Search | bottom line books

Oct 15 2016
Tress obsession Scam alert!! TRESS OBSESSION will take your money and you won't receive product Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia On-Line Business: Websites: Tress obsession Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
DiscountBAT.COM Sent 2 bad batteries of which I had to send the first out at my expense. San Diego California Author: Holbrook, Massachusetts On-Line Business: DiscountBAT.COM San Diego, California

Oct 14 2016
The Variety Shop SCAM ALERT! Internet
Author: Junction City, Kansas On-Line Business: The Variety Shop Internet

Oct 13 2016
Empire Options Option RobotSebastian Rodriquez,Valentina to Option Robot. This did not happen and the next day I demanded a reversal of my deposit back to my bank. It is now a week later, they do NOT answer phone, emails and now want all my personal info!! Uruguay Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Brokerage Companies On-line: Empire Options Internet

Oct 13 2016
Muzzha! Never shipped, given two fake tracking numbers Canoga Park California Author: Beverly Hills , California On-Line Stores: Muzzha! Canoga Park, California

Oct 12 2016
Deal man Website and app that should be shut down Internet Author: Newark, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Deal man Internet

Oct 12 2016
03:12 PM I've order a computer and it is no good. try to return, no real return address, try to call the support person by phone and online out of order and off line. Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Internet

Oct 12 2016
Michael Johnson US Legal Services US Legal Services Michael Johnson- 2 Email Attachments Stating he was issuing a Warrant for my Arrest for Collateral Check Fraud, Theft by Deception, & Violation of Federal Banking Regulation Act of 1983 (c) unless I paid full debt in 24-48 hours On-line Internet/Nation Author: Cadott , Wisconsin Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael Johnson US Legal Services Internet

Oct 12 2016
US Realty Records If you order a .95 cent report, you will get charged an additional $29.95...EVERY month!!!! Internet Author: Carmel Valley, California On-Line Business: US Realty Records Internet

Oct 11 2016
Alibaba Extra Inquiries Package for Suppliers from Alibaba is a hoax! China Internet Author: California On-Line Business: Alibaba Internet

Oct 11 2016
Barkely Capital Grey Mountain Management Regarding a Mr. Mathewson, and his assistant Phillip After trades was won, and I requested my profits be withdrawal, they would take all the money into my account, and ignore my request for the withdraw while I was speaking to them in put in back into a trade right under my nose. Even I had more winnings, Support manager argue with me about asking for the withdraw, traded again under my nose, as if they were saying to me what are your going to do about it! Now the account manager won''t respond at all, and this has been going on now at least 2 weeks or a little longer now. I'm a widow that needs all my money back! Now!! London SE1 (SG SE Author: buffalo, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: Barkely Capital London SE1 (SG,

Oct 10 2016
High line custom Jewlery, They Took my credit card information then said they would get back to me in five days I told him that was unacceptable and that I would like them to charge the card now an overnight the merchandise and he hung up on me after already providing them my credit card information. I canceled my credit card immediately in here to warn everyone about their shady business California Nationwide Author: NA, Alabama Questionable Activities: High line custom Jewlery Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
2BCN or YQ-Premium 2 Sale Bought Leather boots online got plastic boots in another mark Mayby China? Internet
Author: Lönsboda, On-Line Stores: 2BCN Internet

Oct 09 2016
Empowr Empowr is a scamming program for social media Internet
Author: Concord, North Carolina On-Line Business: Empowr Internet

Oct 08 2016
10:02 AM Refusing refund, terrible customer service, wrong product Calgary Alberta Canada Author: Enniskillen, Other On-Line Business: Internet

Oct 07 2016
Reginald L Smith Tree Svc Reginald L Smith in Orlando FL Incapable of trimming trees, takes on jobs that are too big. Stole money from usb repaired main water line with incorrect parts repair needs to be redone now. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Landscaping: Reginald L Smith Tree Svc Orlando, Florida
43, Report #1332076

Oct 07 2016
ebay ebay, usps, autosaversvarieties, i paid for ups but ships usps, i never even got the items, unacceptable ebay policies are protecting bad sellers, Nationwide Clarification Author: , On-Line Stores: ebay Nationwide
44, Report #1332035

Oct 07 2016
emporium PPD PAYMENT ON BANK STATEMENT TAKES YOUR $, REFUSES TO HELP, DOESNT SHIP A THING CALIFORNIA Internet Response from Emporium Author: SAN MARCOS, Texas On-Line Business: emporium Internet
45, Report #1331977

Oct 06 2016
Green Line Relocation and Systems American Relocation LLC Hiding fees, ripping off, harassing, threatening and ruining stuff Baltimore Maryland Author: Reisterstown, Maryland Moving Companies: Green Line Relocation and Systems Baltimore, Maryland
46, Report #1331931

Oct 06 2016
Marc Cartlidge AKA Marc King - Consumers Distributing Inc. Marc King, Jordan Smith Takes Customers' Money but Doesn't Ship Products, Stiffs Employees of Thousands of Dollars in Unpaid Wages Vancouver, Toronto Nationwide
How To File Consumer Protection Claim and Report Fraud With the RCMP Author: Toronto, On-Line Business: Marc Cartlidge AKA Marc King - Consumers Distributing Inc. Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
U Design Apparel COMPANY IS FRAUD AND FACEBOOK PAGE IS A SCAM - NEVER RECEIVED PAID ORDER Grandville Michigan Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: U Design Apparel Internet

Oct 05 2016
CASH4CALCS.COM Bankrupt! Brooklyn New York Author: Denver, Colorado On-Line Business: CASH4CALCS.COM Brooklyn , New York

Oct 04 2016
01:59 PM Ripped off by - Unauthorized Renewal & other scams Dallas Texas
Author: Mountian Center, California On-Line Business: California

Oct 04 2016
RGO resumes Complete rip off! Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada On-Line Business: RGO resumes Internet