Your Search | bottom line books

Jul 19 2016
RoseGal.com I ordered a sweater on-line. Was notified by email that my credit card had been used, the order had been processed and shipped. Internet Author: Loudon, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: RoseGal.com Internet

Jul 19 2016
Buycoolshirts.com Bought T-shirt online. The company failed to deliver and do not respond to emails or phone calls. Groveland Florida Author: New York, New York On-Line Stores: Buycoolshirts.com Groveland, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Dell Computer Dell Refurbished Computers Not Refurbished Nationwide Author: St George, Utah On-Line Business: Dell Computer Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Eat.Sleep.Knit Store Manager Lindsay As others have noted, this on-line business is anything but customer friendly. I purchased yarn on-line for $128.70 from this business and stated in capital letters in the comments area of my order that I needed the yarn wound.Smyrna Georgia Author: MOUNT KISCO, New York Arts & Crafts Stores: Eat.Sleep.Knit Smyrna, Georgia

Jul 19 2016
Videoblocks Videoblocks is a scam... pure bait and switch Reston, VA Virginia Author: Spanish Fork, Utah On-Line Business: Videoblocks Reston, VA, Virginia

Jul 18 2016
e tool pros nx tools nothing in stock but still charge your card Seattle Internet Author: New Jersey On-Line Stores: e tool pros Internet

Jul 18 2016
Holiday cruise line Cruise ship terminal 2nd floor mail room1 east 11th street, Rivera beach, FL 33404 Grand celebration cruise / Pothole cruise magazine Rivera beach Florida Author: Monterey , Tennessee Boat Cruises: Holiday cruise line Florida

Jul 18 2016
Voices.com Scams customers by Not Disclosing Commissions to Clients or Talent London Ontario
Author: New Jersey On-Line Business: Voices.com London, Ontario

Jul 18 2016
Rejuv a derm Dermalife Misleading Trial Offer On line Internet Author: Grass Valley, California Eye Care: Rejuv a derm Internet

Jul 18 2016
CALL ME VAN LINE, AKA A City Mover threatened to hold my items ransom and stole $1260 from me Camarillo California Author: Midland, Michigan Moving Companies: CALL ME VAN LINE Camarillo, California

Jul 18 2016
Lianyin*Igirlboots, China 2110801525@qq.com Selling Fake Designer Handbags as Genuine Internet Author: Kuala Lumpur, On-Line Stores: Lianyin*Igirlboots, China China

Jul 17 2016
Pure line Scam, fake trial, ignored call to cancel Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Pure line Internet

Jul 17 2016
Yelp Inc. liars, thieves, dishonest, judgmental, biased, fake, publishes fake reviews, money hungry, selfish, no customer service, no help, no reconsideration, stole my reviews, lied about their reasons to get rid of me San Francisco California
i like you Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: Yelp Inc. San Francisco, California

Jul 17 2016
Zeus dvd.com I was searching for vintage movies . They advertized they had them. I recieved only 3 each movies out of the 5 each they charged my credit card . Internet Author: roy, Utah On-Line Stores: Zeus dvd.com Internet

Jul 17 2016
Mike Waters United Yacht Sales United Yacht Sales Scam Artists, Bottom Feeders Stuart, Florida Author: patchogue, New York Liars: Mike Waters United Yacht Sales Florida

Jul 16 2016
bellvueedical.com555 saturn blvd celoxpharmacare.comgraberhealthcaremedicalpayments /san ysidroALL IN SAN DIEGO hope they rot in hell. belluve promised prescription drugs on line looked and sounded real,until i sent $800 and could not get response .IT HIT ME I WAS SCAMED.I THREATED THEM AND CALLED THE OFFICE WHERE THEY COLLECT MONEY AND TOLD OWNER THAT SHE WAS LETTING AN ILLEGAL BUSINESS RUN,.I NOTIFIED POLICE SAN DIEGO CA Internet Author: plantation, Florida Mail Order Services: bellvueedical.com555 saturn blvd Internet

Jul 16 2016
Rodale Books Sent unsolicited book and has turned over to Collections Pennsylvania Internet Author: ANTIOCH, Illinois Book Stores: Rodale Books Internet

Jul 16 2016
nova derm multiple names/ flawless,magic face,luxurius skin care ... continuous debit bank card, non disclosure of charges Santa Ana California Author: Troutville, Virginia On-Line Business: nova derm Santa Ana, California

Jul 16 2016
Ticket Galaxy retail@ticketgalaxy.com My wife and I love to go to concerts from the 60's, 70's, 80's and well found out that the Doobie Brothers and the Fabulous Thunderbirds are going to be at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre. So I go on line to buy them. Well I noticed that the tickets from ticket galaxy was $30 dollars more per ticket but we want to go. When I print the receipt I noticed they added a $7.50+ $68.00 admin or service fee to the tickets. I called service reps that work for this rip-off company and they said, well, you agreed. I told them I didn't see and I wouldn't have bought them if I would have seen those charges. Both women (nothing against women, for gods sakes) said there is nothing we can do for you, you agreed with the receipt. Windsor Connecticut Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Jul 15 2016
NCrowd Boomstreet Stealing our money! BEWARE! Internet Author: Eaton, Colorado On-Line Business: NCrowd Internet

Jul 15 2016
Pure Line Pure Line GarcinaPure Line Forskolin Co piggybacked Garcinia with my Free Trial of Fo New York
Author: Waco, Texas Weightloss Programs: Pure Line Internet

Jul 15 2016
Priority Textbook A website built to deceive and to cheat students Somewhere in Malaysia Internet - Malaysia Author: Loving, Texas Books, Records & Videos: Priority Textbook Internet

Jul 15 2016
Beyond The Rack They take your money, deliver nothing and refuse to refund , Saint-Laurent Quebec Author: Pointe-Claire, Quebec On-Line Business: Beyond The Rack , Saint-Laurent, Quebec

Jul 15 2016
LA fitness I canceled a membership u had about a month ago on line cause I never used the membership. I wind up losing my bank card and ordered another one and from the email i received I was to register my new card cause they couldn't bill my account now.wyomissing Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: LA fitness wyomissing, Pennsylvania

Jul 14 2016