Your Search | bottom line books

Nov 27 2016
ShopNFL.us.com Nflshop.com Bad Customer Service, Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada On-Line Stores: Unusual Rip-Off: ShopNFL.us.com Internet

Nov 27 2016
Shopify Shopify.com Stole money, did not refund, took website down, ruined my reputation with customers San Francisco California Author: Costa Mesa, California On-Line Stores: Shopify San Francisco, California

Nov 27 2016
PURE LINE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA I BOUGHT THE TRIAL SUPPLEMENT. DIDN'T WANT ANYMORE BUT CANNOT FIND A PHONE # OR ADDRESS TO CONTACT THEM. MY CREDIT CARD IS BEING CHARGED $79.00 A MONTH AND I HAVE NO WAY TO REACH THESE PEOPLE TO STOP THEM!! Internet Canceling Pureline Garcinia Author: Anacortes, Washington Drug Manufacturers: PURE LINE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Internet

Nov 27 2016
Mercari I did buy a few items that were labeled women's large clothing and instead was children's big Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia On-Line Stores: Mercari Internet

Nov 26 2016
esurance increased my rate right after I accepted the insurance on line,said they found another incident tht did not come thru on the initial report.Could they have told me this before I had accepted the policy? my rate went from 158.00 to 244.00 a month within seconds. Internet Author: greenville, Michigan Liars: esurance Internet

Nov 25 2016
Bigcommerce Bigcommerce eCommerce platform No Support from this eCommerce platform Austin, Texas Nationwide
Author: Sandton, Other On-Line Business: Bigcommerce Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Jeremy Rush Zukul, Zukul Ad Network, Zukul Gold Owed commissions and product was not delivered either Internet Author: Lincoln, Nebraska On-Line Business: Jeremy Rush Internet

Nov 24 2016
freelancer.com Freelancer Limited Freelancer closed the account of my employer because he violated their terms and conditions but didn't bother to notify me. Internet Author: California On-Line Business: freelancer.com Sydney,

Nov 24 2016
Dr Guy De Smet MSU Geneva Gold Buyer Misrepresentation circumvention Geneva Internet
More Backup Provided Email of Banking Line Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Dr Guy De Smet Geneva,

Nov 24 2016
Playster / Playster.Com Deceptive affiliate marketing, bait and switch concerns, copyright abuses, supporting spammy advertisers and bookjackers, claiming to offer PDFs of authors books as a ruse to attract signups to Playster Internet
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Playster Internet

Nov 23 2016
dealempire,com order placed on 11/11/16 and confirmation email received. It is now 11/23/16 and order.charged but not received.no response from company by phone or email Internet Author: Fairview, North Carolina On-Line Business: dealempire,com Internet

Nov 23 2016
Soniya Bint Hanif Charging Back Multiple Psychic Readings on line Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic: Soniya Bint Hanif Internet

Nov 23 2016
Collective Fab (Bella Vi Dropshipping/Bella Vi Style) Kevin WynnJosh Anderson Collective Fab Does Not Give Refund as Promised, Horrible Customer Service, Fraud Address Internet Author: Internet On-Line Stores: Collective Fab (Bella Vi Dropshipping/Bella Vi Style) Internet

Nov 22 2016
ConceledCarryonline I thought when I paid for their services that are strickly on line that it would cover Florida , where I live but it was for Verginia only. No good for my state. Thy charged my CC for the amount of $74.00 eventhough I emailed emiedetly ater telling them I downloaded nothing and not to send me anything. State of Vergnia Internet Author: Orange Springs, Florida Guns & Ranges: ConceledCarryonline Internet

Nov 21 2016
SigsFromTheStars.com Alex De Luca, Samuel Openshaw and Wakefield Auctioneers and Appraisals A website with nothing but 100% fake autographs with fake authentication Internet Author: , Maryland On-Line Stores: SigsFromTheStars.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
Ace Cash Express 702-518-6420702-723-6042Goggle Numbers online loans David Miller, Steve Morris, Mr Williams acecashexpress ACE Cash Express Author: Saginaw, Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: Ace Cash Express Internet

Nov 20 2016
bottomline books I did buy a book, the ultimate women's guide book 2016 & now they sent me the same book 2017 version which I did not request. Now that I know they send unwanted books to lots of people I would of never bought the first book from them. I will tell all my family & friends to never buy a book from them. I don't understand why they would do business like that. Boone Indiana Author: union, New Jersey Alternative Health: bottomline books Boone, Indiana

Nov 20 2016
kidozi plagiarized my t-shirt design, now selling it without giving me profit and without my consent Internet Author: Alabama On-Line Stores: kidozi Internet

Nov 19 2016
Karl's Tile Total Bad Job From Top TO Bottom. Wasted Expensive Tile! Boca Raton Florida Author: boynton beach, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Karl's Tile Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 19 2016
Rue university clearwater florida After paying for all of my schooling at rue virginia would not allow online nursing schools to be credited in their state there fore rue needs to reimberse me this gave me false hope when i signed up and staryed the courses this law was not in effect but after i had signed up and paid for all my classes then this law wrnt into effect and it just mafe me give up on my studies i didn't receive any of my materials or books i paid for nor did i use anything i was supposed to order from them i got nothing just 2 books thats all i usef and i paid all of my tuition but when va said they wasn't going to let nurses take online classes i didn't order anymore books it made me give up now i have spent all my money on those courses and got nothing !i paid them $99 dollars a month!i want my money back so i can go to an acredited school! Clearwater Florida Author: Danville, Virginia Colleges and Universities: Rue university clearwater florida Clearwater, Florida

Nov 19 2016
Deal Emprie I saw an ad on the internet for the miracle pantie. Hides that little bulge to that extra muffin all the way to problems to the bra line. Internet Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Deal Emprie Internet

Nov 19 2016
PNC BANK N.A. FLORIDA. FL James B. Prirtle Construction Co. Inc.5700 Griffin Road Suite 200 Davie, Florida. 33314 I am sharing this so others do not fall victim to someone sending you a check for an amount over what they owe for an order that want you to place. DO NOT DEPOSIT THE CHECK. IT WULL THEN HAVE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION ON IT. Not to mention no one pays thousands of dollars more for something and asks you to send back the difference because they claim their financial advisor made a mistake. THIS IS CHECK FRAUD. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. PNC BANK CHECKS Nationwide Author: South Berwick, Maine On-Line Business: PNC BANK N.A. FLORIDA. FL Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Rosegal ordered four shirts size 2x. took at least three weeks to arrive one at a time. the shirt is like a size medium! no way it is a 2x so i decide to call and get a return label. tried the phone number given and it is a non working number! so then I try to fill out a support claim. Told my problem and get to the bottom of the screen where there is a code you have to put in to submit. It clearly says 9838 which is what I put in!! Kept saying code is not correct Really! This is just ridiculous! I just want to return the four shirts and get my money back! Found an email support@rosegal.com we will see if that helps. never again will i shop at this site! Internet Author: Elwood, Indiana Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Nov 17 2016
The Empire Deal I order a product from them, received a confirmation stating that I would be able to track the shipping which turns out to be false. I have sent e-mails with no response and everytime I call there line gives a busy signal. Internet Author: Palestine, Texas Gift Shops: The Empire Deal Internet

Nov 17 2016
amazon.com amazon Delivered the package at wrong address intentionally, not refunding my money, disabled my account seattle Washington
Author: jalandhar, Other On-Line Business: amazon.com seattle, Washington