Your Search | bottom line books

Aug 15 2016
US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Bad product, terrible service/return policy Minneapolis Minnesota U.S. Beef has enhanced its product line Author: Otsego, Minnesota Food Vendors: US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
Binarybanc.com Adam Richardson,Max Jacobs,Steve Goldman SCAM MONEY CON JOB ,BEWARE, Internet
Author: east stroudsburg, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: Binarybanc.com Internet

Aug 14 2016
Mediarazzi Phil autelitano Scammer gets your money and stops communicating. Knoxville, tn Internet Author: Memphis , Tennessee On-Line Business: Mediarazzi Internet

Aug 14 2016
CozBest Company never sent my full order, did not give me a refund, and ignored my emails China Internet Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: CozBest Internet

Aug 13 2016
tryrevitalizeskincream, Repair Skin Plus, Brilliance Skin Forever Sample purchase becomes $90 a month subscription (only in very smalll light grey print at the bottom of the page) Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Home HealthCare: tryrevitalizeskincream Internet

Aug 13 2016
Northern Tool Northern Tool Equipment Total Scam at Northern Tool Extremely Poor Customer Service Internet Author: Steubenville, Ohio On-Line Business: Northern Tool Internet

Aug 12 2016
cushionsxpress.com BEWARE! Miami Florida Author: laguna beach, California On-Line Stores: cushionsxpress.com Miami, Florida

Aug 12 2016
JobKilling.com Job Killing, Dan Klein, Brad Campbell, Rent Simple Websites, Website Renters, RentSimpleWebsites.com, WebsiteRenters.com Internet Marketing Scam, Job Killing Scam, JobKilling.com Scam, Rent Simple Websites scam, website renters scam, dan klein oregon, brad campbell las vegas, dan klein el dorado hills El Dorado Hills, CA Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California On-Line Business: JobKilling.com Internet

Aug 12 2016
HomeServe USA Repair Management Corp The warranty company Homeserve refuses to fix my waterservice line. norwalk Connecticut Let's see what can be done to help you Author: columbus, Ohio Warranty Companies: HomeServe USA Repair Management Corp norwalk, Connecticut

35, Report #1322029

Aug 11 2016
experiencesales.com individual name Daniel Ferris said he needed $$ to fund a school soccer trip to Ireland but receipt is for childrens books Denver Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado Door to Door Sales: www.experiencesales.com

36, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

Aug 09 2016
BOFI Federal Bank De Marcus Green, Cristina White & Mark Wilson. I was contacted for the first time by a man calling himself Mark Wilson on July 21, 2016. He had a heavy middle Eastern accent. Mr. Wilson informed me that he saw on-line that I had had been previously denied several loans. He added/explained that he could offer me a loan for $3000. If I purchased an i-Tunes card and put $399 Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Waco, Texas Loans: BOFI Federal Bank Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia

Aug 09 2016
usadiscountwarehouse.com Selling cheap knoco off junk SD cards that don't work Cape Coral, Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida On-Line Business: usadiscountwarehouse.com Cape Coral,, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Match.com Match.com renews your account even after you cancel and will not refund your money Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri On-Line Business: Match.com Internet

Aug 08 2016
invoke surveys invoke research non payment after completing surveys Internet Author: schenectady, New York On-Line Business: invoke surveys Internet

Aug 08 2016
PURELINE i called to get a free sample and i asked them right off the bat do i have to order anything after this free sample there answer was no you do not we just want your feed back on the product there is no future obligation then low and be hold i just received a bottle of pure line Garcinia Comboggia Tampa Florida Author: Twin falls, Idaho Weightloss Programs: PURELINE Tampa , Florida

42, Report #1319180

Aug 08 2016
Envy Ivy Boutique I purchased a trench coat from this online boutique in February. It is July and I have yet to receive the product. I have emailed her multiple times about receiving a refund and she only responded once, stating that the coat was placed on back order. I even called end talked to her and she stated that she would call me back and she never did. The number that they have on the site is fraud. No one has answered in months. She is continuously scamming other people. Allowing them to order product that she does not have in her possession. Chesterfield Internet
Author: Olive Branch, Mississippi On-Line Business: Envy Ivy Boutique Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
National Support Solutions Microsoft Partner Diagnostic Center (Kevin) I clicked on something and my computer made a loud noise that would not stop and there was writing that said contact Microsoft and a phone number. I called the number and got this guy whose name was Kevin. He told me that I had a virus and he could help me get rid of it. Told me that it normally cost $400, but I could get it done for $250. Of course, I wanted my computer cleared so I paid. The technician took over and cleared my computer and put a defender on there. He also took McAfee off. After going on line I found out that this is a scam and I should not have fallen for it. Boca Raton FL Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Help Desk: National Support Solutions

Aug 07 2016
ChestFx Store Failed to complete my paid order & sent me someone else's order instead. Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida On-Line Stores: ChestFx Store Internet

Aug 06 2016
LinkedIn Corporation dishonest company, gets rid of their members for any reason, no good customer service, nobody to speak to, like talking to a wall Mountain View California
F*** YOU Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: LinkedIn Corporation Mountain View, California

46, Report #1320983

Aug 06 2016
Orthoatlanta Dr,Park. Dr.Wimbush . Teena hayes. Both office in Stockbridge & Faytterville Number below is teens Hayes her person line she Drs. Wimbush , Park , Nurse to scheduled appointment and surgery appointment Rip off, just take your money and don't do nothing at all to help your pain! Faytterville & Stockbridge Internet If it don't sound right! Author: Sunny side, Georgia Doctors: Orthoatlanta Internet

47, Report #1320919

Aug 05 2016
skin noir on-line scam santa ana california Author: vancouver, Washington Eye Care: skin noir Santa Ana, California

48, Report #1320867

Aug 05 2016
Glory Home Improvement Services Wade Benjamin, and Gloria Go on line and read the reviews on this company please. They are a rip off and they prey upon the elderly people and they hire off the street and want you to lie for them to the customers because they are so many years behind on doing work for there customers and tell there employees to go along with them on stuff to get there money. One guy that worked for them wouldn't and got fired for not lying and I also got fired for not lying for Wade. This company needs investigated and records pulled to where they fill out there employees W2s & sign them for there employees. They are defrauding the IRS..... Zanesville Ohio Author: ZANESVILLE, Ohio Home Improvements: Glory Home Improvement Services Zanesville, Ohio

49, Report #1320812

Aug 05 2016
Crashpad411.com Travel Bug Ventures LLC Non-existant customer service, started charging customers & will not remove my listing Internet Author: Burlingame, California On-Line Business: Crashpad411.com Internet

50, Report #1320774

Aug 04 2016
Vulcan Health Several Unauthorized charges to my account causing overdraft fees I had no idea they would do this because I searched for the trick I was leary so I wanted to make sure and cancel recurring charges but they somehow hid them too me online. Scottsdale, Arizona Author: St. Peters, Missouri On-Line Stores: Vulcan Health Scottsdale,, Arizona