Your Search | bottom line books

Sep 13 2016
dex Media Sales Person promised a large number of leads. I got none. He sold me a service that they can not deliver. DFW Airport, TX Internet Company response Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota On-Line Business: dex Media Internet

Sep 12 2016
Techi-Logics Communications Richard Cole Telecommunications Dallas Texas Author: Claremont, California On-Line Business: Techi-Logics Communications Dallas , Texas

Sep 11 2016
Jerry Fernandez speedy cash solution I received a email from speed cash solution saying I was approved $7500 I call him (214)810-8392 he said I was approved for a loan for $5000, but I had to send a I tune card for $160 to prove it was me. After that he said my credit wasn't good enough so I needed to send a other I tune card for $200 and I would have my loan by the end of the day August.10 never received the loan and they never return my call Internet
You have GOT to be kidding me! Author: Morongo valley, California On-Line Business: Jerry Fernandez speedy cash solution Internet

Sep 11 2016
Daniel Martini, James Serenko, Jason Lenzi, Shawn Pelo $2 million Ebay sports autograph fraud uncovered in the Valley YOUNGSTOWN Ohio
Guidelines to follow to protect yourself from buying a forgery on eBay Author: Chicago, Illinois On-Line Business: Daniel Martini, James Serenko, Jason Lenzi, Shawn Pelo Internet

Sep 09 2016
Angie's List angieslist.com Scandal Rocks Angie's List - Corrupt - Lawsuits - Paid Reviews - Scandal New York Nationwide Author: New York, New York On-Line Business: Angie's List Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
citizens disability For ssi 4 years and nothing. whereas my money .because im mexican. colorado Author: denver, Colorado Brokerage Companies On-line: citizens disability Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
Glam Beauty Now I ordered a 360 GOLD CROWN WAVE BRUSH CRIMSON RED-SOFT BRISTLE and never received anything marietta georgia Author: NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Glam Beauty Now Internet

Sep 07 2016
ASKNET.com asknet*cybelink shop I purchased Cyberlink Media through asknet.com. Now I can't get a product keycode from either one. I have tried to contact them at 877-873-1459 but the line always goes dead without anyone answering it. I've contacted Cyberlink but got nowhere with them either. Internet
Author: Charleston, West Virginia Computer Fraud: ASKNET.com Internet

Sep 07 2016
AFC Home Club Craig PowellAmerica's First Choice Home ClubPersonal Account Representative866.242.0629 Ext 8707678.389.8707 (direct line)1337 Canton Rd. Suite BMarietta, GA 30066craig@afchomeclub.com Cancellation Policy is a lie. Marietta Georgia Author: Hercules, California Advertising / Deceptive: AFC Home Club Marietta, Georgia

Sep 07 2016
GOCRV Wyndham Vacation timeshare Highly dissatisfied with GOCRV -- Deliberate denial of booking tickets for the time that we need on-line Internet Author: Wheeling, Illinois Timeshare Rentals: GOCRV Internet

Sep 06 2016
Evictionhelp.org Christian My landlord books were not correct and does not match my records filed eviction Internet Author: Fort worth, Texas Emergency Services: Evictionhelp.org Internet

Sep 06 2016
Green Link I first look up the company on line and then went to see what people thought of it. A number of people said it was a ripe off company. What they actually do is draw you in with false advertising and in my case a promise to wire money directly into my account with an interest rate of 5.49%. This was a bunch of bull. When I said I had read what people had said and that I was only interest in a loan, they told me not to apply. It's a scam! Internet Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Commerical Lending Brokers: Green Link Internet

Sep 04 2016
Care.com Diaster waiting to happen -Don't believe they do background checks or any kind of vetting On line based Massachusetts Author: San Antonio, Texas Animal Services: Care.com Waltham, Massachusetts

Sep 03 2016
Pure line Cambogia Pure line dietary supplements A thorough Fraud, I ordered an introductory sample for $4.95 the charged me $150 and called me on the telephone. I said I don't want anything but the one bottle today I received 2 more bottles at another $150.00 and will be charged a restocking fee of $9.95 per bottle. Tampa Florida Author: Sicklerville, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: Pure line Cambogia Tampa , Florida

Sep 02 2016
work at home paycheck Jessica Marshall and Mark Wilson Refuse to refund my money didnt return my call for 3 weeks Internet Author: macon, Georgia On-Line Business: work at home paycheck Internet

Sep 02 2016
American standard This company is a rip off i am so glad i found this site. Everything sounded too good to be true an it was. After contacing the bbb they told me dont pay anything till i have a business name address. A man gave me the company name then when i asked him for the address he got mad an said he had to many other callers on the line an he hung up on me. I had to call the an talke to 4 different people just to get the information i wanted. They talk so nice to you to covince you this is a great deal but once i started asking question an told them i wanted it for the BBB they got ugly on the phone. Cost village suite 1 California is were there from California
Author: Norton Shores, Michigan Internet Fraud: American standard Cost village suite 1, California

Sep 02 2016
click bank books, video's, audio books Boise Internet ID Author: Fort Meade , Florida Advertising / Deceptive: click bank Internet

Sep 02 2016
Pure Line Garcinia Cambogia Bait and swich. Offered free trial plus charged for supplements.. Then is billing credit card monthly INew Yourk & New Jersey
Author: Wytheville, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Pure Line Internet

Sep 01 2016
Nighthawk I purchased on line 5 lasers and 1 charger and battery on July 13th ... Nothing has been delivered as of 09/01/16 . Several calls to number for customer service... Message says my message will be converted to email and sent to customer rep who will contact me.... Nothing Florida
Author: Lavallette , New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Nighthawk Florida

Aug 31 2016
Pureline or Pureline Dietary Supplements Pure Line Garcinia Cambogia - PLGARCINIA 888-924-7656 NY Endangered My Life Lied Cheated FALSE ADVERTISEMENT Tampa Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Medical Supplies: Pureline or Pureline Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Choxi Choxi is a complete ripoff-steals your money Internet Author: Oregon City, Oregon On-Line Stores: Choxi Internet

Aug 30 2016
PayPal Pay After Delivery is a scam Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon On-Line Business: PayPal Internet

Aug 30 2016
Abebooks.com DO NOT BUY FROM ABE BOOKS! Internet Author: Caseyville, Illinois Corrupt Companies: Abebooks.com Internet

Aug 30 2016
Collection Bureau Services Missoula Montana Fraud,deceptive,boarder line illegal,bullies. Missoula Montana Author: Hamilton, Montana Collection Agencies: Collection Bureau Services Missoula Montana Missoula, Montana

Aug 30 2016
Atomic deals Ripoff New York Author: Somerdale, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Atomic deals NY