Your Search | brake masters

Dec 06 2016
Optical Masters Damaged Eye Glass Frames Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Eye Care: Optical Masters Denver, Colorado

Nov 02 2016
Cenex Worldwide Grant Strategy Solutions-Grant Assist Resource Center, Cenex Worldwide Ewealth Masters, Creative Web Professional Service, Grant Babylon E-Learning System-Gera Grant, Hydra Grant charged 6,000, said I would get back in grant money. Phoenix Arizona Author: Myakka City, Florida Financial Services: Cenex Worldwide Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 01 2016
Masters Funding Group Larry Hake Rip off, fraud, scam Castle Rock Colorado Author: Warrenville, South Carolina Financial Services: Masters Funding Group Castle Rock, Colorado

Oct 24 2016
Road Masters RIPPED OFF Millington Tennessee Author: Dothan, Alabama Trucking Companies: Road Masters Millington , Tennessee

Oct 21 2016
Tracy Motors after service on my cadillac they informed me that the technician blew a brake line while test driving my vehicle and wanted 1700 dollars to repair. Vehicle was picked up and brought to my regular service station and was inspected in depth. The situation they told me did not exist at all. FRAUD! plymouth Massachusetts Author: plymouth, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Tracy Motors plymouth, Massachusetts

Oct 19 2016
eWealth Masters, LLC Scammed for a grant Not sure Internet Author: Chehalis, Washington Credit Card Fraud: eWealth Masters, LLC Internet

Oct 17 2016
Fleetwood Budget Brake and Mufflar - Mike Madari WATCH THESE CROOKS LIKE A HAWK Surrey British Columbia Author: Blaine, Washington Auto Repair Service: Fleetwood Budget Brake and Mufflar - MikeMadari Surrey, British Columbia

Oct 13 2016
brake check Hockley Texas brake check in Tomball Author: Hockley, Texas Auto Repair Service: brake check Hockley, Texas

Oct 03 2016
kazuma usa online kazuma atv parts online Buy Chinese hard to find parts for Atv, electrical systems, engines, brake systems, fuel systems, etc Online base in Carbondale, Illinois Internet Author: Hemet, California Sporting-good Manufactures: kazuma usa online Internet

Sep 10 2016
Renewal by Andersen of DFW www.thebestwindow.com I CONTRACTED TO HAVE WINDOWS REPLACED WHICH ANDERSEN PRICED AT OVER $13.000.00. I TOLD SALESMAN AS WELL AS OFFICE MGR. (RHOADS) I WANTED AN INVOICE TO SHOW A BRAKE-DOWN OF WHAT I WAS BEING CHARGED FOR EACH SET OF WINDOWS PLUS THE LABOR CHARGES TO INSTALL EACH DIFFERENT SIZE WINDOW/.. Farmers Branch Texas Author: DENISON, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Renewal by Andersen of DFW Farmers Branch, Texas

Sep 07 2016
Allied Discount Tire & Brake Company Falsifies Mechanical Issues and Lies to Customers Regarding Repairs Alexandria Louisiana Author: Pollock, Louisiana Auto Tire shops: Allied Discount Tire & Brake Alexandria, Louisiana

Sep 07 2016
Auto Masters Deceptive sales tactics, scammers, high interest, non working vehicles Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Auto Dealers: Auto Masters Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 31 2016
Oak Tree Realtors Inc BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY... SCANDOLOUS CHEATS LIARS RIP OFF MASTERS Medford Oregon Author: Grants Pass , Oregon Housing Rentals: Oak Tree Realtors Inc Medford , Oregon

Aug 29 2016
AH3 Lead Masters Jo Kansasola and Scott Bailey Insurance leads ripoff AH3 LEAD MASTERS JO KANASOLA SCOTT BAILEY Colorado Springs CO Author: Greenwood, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: AH3 Lead Masters Jo Kansasola and Scott Bailey Internet

Aug 28 2016
National Tire and Battery NTB They Busted My Brake Line, Then Lied and Refused to Fix it TALLEYVILLE Delaware
Author: Pedricktown, New Jersey Auto Tire shops: National Tire and Battery TALLEYVILLE, Delaware

Aug 26 2016
Absolute Flood Response aka AFR Construction TERRIBLE WORK, RIP-OFF ARTISTS, MASTERS OF INSURANCE FRAUD, LIARS Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Emergency Services: Absolute Flood Response Las Vegas, Nevada

17, Report #1320882

Aug 05 2016
Prince Auto NYC Farzin Pourad, Dayan Pourad, Masters Auto NYC, Road Masters Auto Group Inc, Masters Auto Corp, Kaz Auto Group Inc, 4303 Restaurant Corp, Prince Auto NYC is owned by Criminals Farzin Pourad and Dayan Pourad, Frauds, change company name multiple times to fool consumers, Jamaica New York
Author: NY, New York Auto Dealers: Prince Auto NYC Jamaica, New York

18, Report #1320540

Aug 03 2016
Affordable Transmissions Charlotte North Carolina Masters of deception Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Affordable Transmissions Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 21 2016
PJ Trailers Randy and AJ in Warranty Dept Faulty brakes-replaced brake Actuator and brake lines in first six months now calipers are faulty now I told them I paid for new pads they won't pay for any thing and this is I high price trailer $22000.00 Sumner, TX Texas
Author: Sebring , Florida Trailers: PJ Trailers Sumner, TX , Texas

Jul 15 2016
Heisley tire and brake So I go to the shop car breaks down I let them know what's going on and what I think it might be 2 days later they called me I need a new transmission I said are you sure they said yeah we've tested everything and it's your transmission its shot. I said okay please put me up an estimate but please check again because I think it might be one or two other things and not the transmission. no it's the transmission we know we tested everything you need a new transmission it'll be about $1,800 so I say okay thank you. I take the car the next day and I take it to a specific transmission shop the transmission shop drives it around for 2 days and calls me and says yeah all you need is a new alternator your transmission is fine. Eddie Ohio Author: Willoughby, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Heisley tire and brake Ohio

Jul 10 2016
Pro Masters Auto Hail center Doug Nardini Douglas Nardini SCAM!!!! Colorado Author: Colorado Personal Services: Pro Masters Auto Hail center Colorado

Jun 30 2016
VIP Auto VIP Augusta Maine Damaged electrical components of car and left wheel stud in brake shoe: Drunk or Stoned? Augusta Maine
Author: Maine Auto Mechanics: VIP Auto Augusta , Maine

Jun 28 2016
Up & Down Marketing Ltd OneTwoTrade These individuals are masters in the art of verbal hypnosis, convincing their victims to invest with them. Birkirkara MALTA Author: Boulari Mont-Dore, Alaska Investment Brokers: Up & Down Marketing Ltd Birkirkara,

Jun 13 2016
Cenex Worldwide Ewealth Masters; Creative Web Professional Services; Grant Babylon E-Learning System; Gera Grant; Hydra Grant; Promised Corporate Grants. Phoenix Nationwide Author: Sun City, Arizona Financial Services: Cenex Worldwide Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
Monroe Muffler Brake wrong place to do replace tranny lines went back 3 times that day potsdam New York Author: Parishville, New York Auto Repair Service: Monroe Muffler Brake potsdam, New York