Your Search | brake masters

Aug 31 2016
Oak Tree Realtors Inc BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY... SCANDOLOUS CHEATS LIARS RIP OFF MASTERS Medford Oregon Author: Grants Pass , Oregon Housing Rentals: Oak Tree Realtors Inc Medford , Oregon

Aug 29 2016
AH3 Lead Masters Jo Kansasola and Scott Bailey Insurance leads ripoff AH3 LEAD MASTERS JO KANASOLA SCOTT BAILEY Colorado Springs CO Author: Greenwood, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: AH3 Lead Masters Jo Kansasola and Scott Bailey Internet

Aug 28 2016
National Tire and Battery NTB They Busted My Brake Line, Then Lied and Refused to Fix it TALLEYVILLE Delaware
Author: Pedricktown, New Jersey Auto Tire shops: National Tire and Battery TALLEYVILLE, Delaware

Aug 26 2016
Absolute Flood Response aka AFR Construction TERRIBLE WORK, RIP-OFF ARTISTS, MASTERS OF INSURANCE FRAUD, LIARS Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Emergency Services: Absolute Flood Response Las Vegas, Nevada

5, Report #1320882

Aug 05 2016
Prince Auto NYC Farzin Pourad, Dayan Pourad, Masters Auto NYC, Road Masters Auto Group Inc, Masters Auto Corp, Kaz Auto Group Inc, 4303 Restaurant Corp, Prince Auto NYC is owned by Criminals Farzin Pourad and Dayan Pourad, Frauds, change company name multiple times to fool consumers, Jamaica New York
Author: NY, New York Auto Dealers: Prince Auto NYC Jamaica, New York

6, Report #1320540

Aug 03 2016
Affordable Transmissions Charlotte North Carolina Masters of deception Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Affordable Transmissions Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 21 2016
PJ Trailers Randy and AJ in Warranty Dept Faulty brakes-replaced brake Actuator and brake lines in first six months now calipers are faulty now I told them I paid for new pads they won't pay for any thing and this is I high price trailer $22000.00 Sumner, TX Texas
Author: Sebring , Florida Trailers: PJ Trailers Sumner, TX , Texas

Jul 15 2016
Heisley tire and brake So I go to the shop car breaks down I let them know what's going on and what I think it might be 2 days later they called me I need a new transmission I said are you sure they said yeah we've tested everything and it's your transmission its shot. I said okay please put me up an estimate but please check again because I think it might be one or two other things and not the transmission. no it's the transmission we know we tested everything you need a new transmission it'll be about $1,800 so I say okay thank you. I take the car the next day and I take it to a specific transmission shop the transmission shop drives it around for 2 days and calls me and says yeah all you need is a new alternator your transmission is fine. Eddie Ohio Author: Willoughby, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Heisley tire and brake Ohio

Jul 10 2016
Pro Masters Auto Hail center Doug Nardini Douglas Nardini SCAM!!!! Colorado Author: Colorado Personal Services: Pro Masters Auto Hail center Colorado

Jun 30 2016
VIP Auto VIP Augusta Maine Damaged electrical components of car and left wheel stud in brake shoe: Drunk or Stoned? Augusta Maine
Author: Maine Auto Mechanics: VIP Auto Augusta , Maine

Jun 28 2016
Up & Down Marketing Ltd OneTwoTrade These individuals are masters in the art of verbal hypnosis, convincing their victims to invest with them. Birkirkara MALTA Author: Boulari Mont-Dore, Alaska Investment Brokers: Up & Down Marketing Ltd Birkirkara,

Jun 13 2016
Cenex Worldwide Ewealth Masters; Creative Web Professional Services; Grant Babylon E-Learning System; Gera Grant; Hydra Grant; Promised Corporate Grants. Phoenix Nationwide Author: Sun City, Arizona Financial Services: Cenex Worldwide Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
Monroe Muffler Brake wrong place to do replace tranny lines went back 3 times that day potsdam New York Author: Parishville, New York Auto Repair Service: Monroe Muffler Brake potsdam, New York

May 28 2016
Break Masters Don He ripped my moms Truck off.no mechanic lean. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Break Masters Nationwide

May 26 2016
Driver’s Auto Repair Brake Repair Malfunction & Additional Cost for Warranty Work Humble Texas Author: Humble, Texas Auto Repair Service: Driver’s Auto Repair Humble,

May 25 2016
purrfect auto Told me I needed a brake job, when my brakes were fine. Henderson Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: purrfect auto Henderson , Nevada

May 22 2016
USA Box Express LLC, WHITEGATE POSTAL CENTER, WHITEGATE POSTAL CENTER, MAIL MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, MAIL MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS INC.  MAIL COURIER SERVICE INC..  WESTERN STATES POSTAL SERVICE INC..  SOUTH COAST MAIL MASTERS.  U.S. MULTIPACK COURIER INC. . GLOBA Making innocent people ship their illegal goods without paying them! miami Florida
Author: North Carolina Courier Services: USA Box Express LLC miami, Florida

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 15 2016
Lambert & Lambert Scammers, Con Artists, Dishonest Liars, Bottom Feeders, Rip Off Masters Minneapolis Minnesota Fraudulent Complaint Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Lambert & Lambert Minneapolis, Minnesota

May 12 2016

May 09 2016
Jiffy Lube Okeechobee Blvd Took my car for oil change AC was working perfectly at time of oil change, the tech suggest freon he went ahead and added the freon and came back 2 hrs after to tell me that the compressor brake and will cost me almost $600.00. How come when my AC was working PERFECTLY. I took my car only for an oil change not for them to put extra freon and brake my AC, plus wanting to charge me for what they brake. I will even call the news if I have to. Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube West Palm Beach, Florida

May 02 2016
Masters auto corp Masters auto Do not.. I repeat do not.. waste your time, energy and or money on these thieves. . Jamaica New York Author: Flushing, New York Auto Dealers: Masters auto corp Jamaica , New York

Apr 26 2016
Goldstein &Assoiatess Zackery Masters fraud Iowa City,Iowa  Author: east chicago, Indiana Cash Services: Goldstein &Assoiatess Iowa City,Iowa, Iowa

Apr 14 2016
NAVATRANS I.N.C. Lisa Masters. Dustin is the vice president in ohio is a non paying bad credit freight brokering company st. cloud fl-hilliard oh, Florida Darren Baker Con Artist Author: psl, Florida Trucking Companies: NAVATRANS I.N.C. st. cloud fl-hilliard oh, Florida

Apr 11 2016
Goodyear Auto Service Repair Outrageous Estimate for Brake Job Gretna Louisiana Check Your Map Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Mechanics: Goodyear Auto Service Repair Gretna, Louisiana