Your Search | brake masters

May 22 2016
Author: North Carolina Courier Services: USA Box Express LLC miami, Florida

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 15 2016
Lambert & Lambert Scammers, Con Artists, Dishonest Liars, Bottom Feeders, Rip Off Masters Minneapolis Minnesota Fraudulent Complaint Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Lambert & Lambert Minneapolis, Minnesota

May 12 2016

May 09 2016
Jiffy Lube Okeechobee Blvd Took my car for oil change AC was working perfectly at time of oil change, the tech suggest freon he went ahead and added the freon and came back 2 hrs after to tell me that the compressor brake and will cost me almost $600.00. How come when my AC was working PERFECTLY. I took my car only for an oil change not for them to put extra freon and brake my AC, plus wanting to charge me for what they brake. I will even call the news if I have to. Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube West Palm Beach, Florida

May 02 2016
Masters auto corp Masters auto Do not.. I repeat do not.. waste your time, energy and or money on these thieves. . Jamaica New York Author: Flushing, New York Auto Dealers: Masters auto corp Jamaica , New York

Apr 26 2016
Goldstein &Assoiatess Zackery Masters fraud Iowa City,Iowa  Author: east chicago, Indiana Cash Services: Goldstein &Assoiatess Iowa City,Iowa, Iowa

Apr 14 2016
NAVATRANS I.N.C. Lisa Masters. Dustin is the vice president in ohio is a non paying bad credit freight brokering company st. cloud fl-hilliard oh, Florida Darren Baker Con Artist Author: psl, Florida Trucking Companies: NAVATRANS I.N.C. st. cloud fl-hilliard oh, Florida

Apr 11 2016
Goodyear Auto Service Repair Outrageous Estimate for Brake Job Gretna Louisiana Check Your Map Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Mechanics: Goodyear Auto Service Repair Gretna, Louisiana

Apr 02 2016
Brake Masters Buckeye AZ Oil Change Rip-off Buckeye Arizona
I let them know Author: Buckeye, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Brake Masters Buckeye AZ Buckeye, Arizona

Apr 02 2016
Ben Masters Harvard Assets Liar, Thief, Criminal Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Iowa Gold & Silver Investments: Ben Masters Harvard Assets Deerfield Beach, Florida

Mar 26 2016
Harvard Assets Ben Masters John Tucker Todd Marshall scam artisits Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Gold & Silver Investments: Harvard Assets Deerfield Beach , Florida

Mar 23 2016
Hi-Tech Pest Pros Hitechpespros, Hi-Tech Hood Masters, Hi-Tech Pest control, Hitechpestcontrol, HI TECH Custom Services Unpaid Wages, Cheap Ba*rds, Houston Texas
None of your nonsense is true Author: Webster, Texas Accounting: Hi-Tech Pest Pros Houston, Texas

Mar 10 2016
A Transmissions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  A Transmissions rebuilders all certified and masters at their craft.  A Transmissions utilizes International Standard Organizational processes to ensure quality of product and service.  A Transmissions commitment to their  business philosophy which will ensure quality  and performance standards are met from management, supply chain, manufacturing and logistics. A Transmissions is constantly striving to improve & expand their affiliations while maintaining low cost which will keep A Transmissions the competition leader in the industry.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Repair Service: A Transmissions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Transmissions is a leading supplier of Rebuilt Automatic Transmissions Globally. A Transmissions specializes in General Motors, Chevrolet, Dodge and Chrysler and others upon specific request and availability. A Transmissions is a high volume low margin manufacturer dedicated to providing you with the best product at a factory direct price. Committed to 100% customer satisfaction from all levels of our organ bay city , Michigan

Mar 08 2016
GM Hud Huddleston The United States National Grand Masters Federation Fraud Grand Master - Fake Martial Arts Federation - Scam Artist - Compulsive Liar - Seattle Washington Author: California Unusual Rip-Off: Hud Huddleston Seattle, Washington

Mar 02 2016
Golf Tailor The Masters Series by Doug Tewell Unauthorized Billing Edmond Oklahoma Author: Richmond, British Columbia Sports Instruction: Golf Tailor Edmond, Oklahoma

Feb 25 2016
Wealth Masters International Vertical Legacy, Kip Herriage, Karl Bessey lie, ripoff, scam, bankrupt, broke, ruined Sugar Land Texas Additional Scam Author: Middleton, Wisconsin Financial Services: Wealth Masters International Sugar Land, Texas

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Jan 17 2016
Move Masters/Chris Booth BEWARE!! This so called Marine is a COWARDLY liar, thief and all around con-man Allen Texas Author: Texas Moving & Storage: Move Masters Allen, Texas

Jan 13 2016
Masters Auto , Mike Levi - GM, Elliot Abrams - Finance Manager, Ben Goldstien - Sales Associate, Matt Smith - Sales Associate, Fax (718) 657-5777100% GUARANTEED CREDIT APPROVALFraudulent Advertising, rose price hugely at deal closing, gave me a fake carfax report, I am stuck with a car with major mechanical issues, Beware Jamaica New York
Major error on your part Author: Jamaica, New York Auto Dealers: Masters Auto NYC Jamaica, New York

Dec 27 2015
Tune Up Masters Alex Fara/Al Faramandi/Pro Masters Performance Inc. Kept my car for 10 months/never repaired Long Beach California
Author: Crestline, California Auto Repair Service: Tune Up Masters Long Beach, California

Dec 21 2015
Rising Star Auto Sales, Inc. On the day I purchased the 2002 Ford Focus I stopped at my bank to use the ATM. I turned my car off while doing so. I couldn't get the car to start and it ended up getting towed. It turned out a part was dirty and needed to be cleaned out. I noticed while driving the Brake Warning light and ABS lights were staying on. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Rising Star Auto Sales, Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Dec 11 2015
Dish Network Dish, The masters in the art of TRICK PLAYS! Denver Nationwide Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Dec 10 2015
Keith masters Kmasters59, keith earl masters Keith masters frisco texas stole over $50,000.00 from me in real estate and much more. BEWARE Frisco Texas Author: Lake charles, Louisiana Real Estate Investing: Keith masters Frisco, Texas

Dec 07 2015
Tire Choice & Total Car Care -FishHawk Location Bad Brake Job Lithia Florida Author: Lithia, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tire Choice & Total Car Care -FishHawk Location Lithia, Florida