BRIAN KINGSFIELD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: brian kingsfield
There may be more specific results for "brian kingsfield"
For more specific results for "brian kingsfield"
Showing 1-25 of 4,097 Found Reports For more specific results for "brian kingsfield"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Escape With Travels Daniel Garcia Brian Cruz Scam, offered to purchase Resort Contract, totally a fraud Cludad de Mexico Mexico Author: DRAPER, Utah Travel Agencies: Escape With Travels Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Westerly Winds Notel Brian & Nancy Braginton-Smith Apt./Efficiencies/Motel West Yarmouth Massachusetts
Author: Hyannis, Massachusetts Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Westerly Winds Notel West Yarmouth, Massachusetts

Oct 13 2017
Airtech Radon services Brian Bacchaus faulty radon mitigation system, radon level increased, did not honor warranty, fraud Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Inspections & Hazards: Airtech Radon services Wexford, Pennsylvania

Oct 13 2017
Brian Bell Cobourg Galaxy He doesn't pay his bills, he is a FRAUD ,he was never pro, He bounced a check in the amount of $460 and refuses to rectify the situation. Ontario, Canada Nationwide
Author: , Missouri Sports Teams & Clubs: Brian Bell Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Qui Tequila Brian Crews Pete Girgis, Charelston Lewis Unpaid wages; cancelled shift, laid off with no notice Austin Texas
Author: edinburg, Texas Employers: Qui Tequila Austin, Texas

Oct 08 2017
Brian C Morris Law LYING THIEF Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Lawyers: Brian C Morris Law Spring Hill, Florida

Oct 08 2017
beeline insurance group llc Todd Brian Braeger evasive, dishonest, arrogant, insolvent Payson Arizona
Author: PAYSON, Arizona Insurance Agencies: beeline insurance group llc Payson , Arizona

Oct 08 2017
Mathew Jaye Properties LLC aka Brian Montonati Uses Bogus Entity Addresses to Avoid Court Service To Rip Off Service Providers on Rental Properties Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: Okmulgee, Oklahoma Real Estate Services: Mathew Jaye Properties LLC Internet

Oct 08 2017
BRIAN GROSJEAN AT FRENCHTV.TO brian grosjean- frenchtv-frenchtv.to-brianfrenchtv.gmail.com Brian Grosjean refuses to give me my deposit back. I drove to Miami to bring back all the equipment back. The box, the machine, the remote, the cables (every item that was in the box when he sent it to me was in the box returned to him). On 3/28/2017, eveything was received by brian per his confirmation. On May 10, I still had not received my deposit, I emailed him. He replied that everything was entered in the books on April 3rd and that I would receive my deposit back 60 days after that date which to him made the 60 days on 19 June. Since June, I have been trying to get my FULL deposit refund as it was promised. Brian DOES NOT reply to my calls or emails. I want him to know that I will will pursue this all the way until I get my full refund. He does not reply to my calls, nor to my emails. yet Miami florida Author: boca raton, Florida TV News Satiations: BRIAN GROSJEAN AT FRENCHTV.TO Internet

Oct 05 2017
Kells Natural Photography Crystal Kells, Brian Kells, Crystal Wright, Kells' Natural Photography Untalented, Scam, Rip Off, Stalking, Harassing, Defaming Me, Theft, Insanity, Ancaster Ontario Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Kells Natural Photography Ancaster, Ontario

Sep 25 2017
legacychihuahuahome.net Brian Newman Advertisement of chihuahua puppies; choose one; pay; don't send puppy Newark, Delaware Internet; nationwide; Delaware Author: Leesburg, Indiana Dog Breeders: legacychihuahuahome.net Internet

Sep 19 2017
Go Fish Marketplace Joseph Baliva SCAM SCAM SCAM MULTI LEVEL MARKETING SCHEME WHO RIPS OFF INVESTORS Joseph Baliva is a cunning and crafty con artist. My mother lost her entire savings investing in this multi level marketing scheme. San Francisco California
I Was The Victim of A Con Man That Wrote A Completely Fabricated Ripoff Report Author: Santa Barbara, California Multi-Level Marketing: Go Fish Marketplace San Francisco, California

Sep 19 2017
Doval Automotive dovalautomotive.com/ Am a Victim, Doval Automotive www.dovalautomotive.com duped me of $119k Ottawa Internet Warning: Language Author: Montréal, Alabama Auto Dealers: Doval Automotive Internet

Sep 18 2017
V12 Perfromance Brian WELKER Took $700 never sent items, no return emails, no returned phone calls, waiting three months. Dallas, Texas   Author: Perth, Alabama Auto Parts: V12 Perfromance Internet

Sep 18 2017
Phenix Investigations, Brian Bauer is unlicensed outside of Indiana, Sues its clients, Violates privacy Greenwood Indiana Author: Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Phenix Investigations Greenwood, Indiana

Sep 15 2017
FINITEGIC BRIAN LANCELOT First, we got spam email about POS so purged it, then someone using the name Brian Lancelot contacted our emergency cell # by means of Whatsapp to ask if I got the email. I told him it was about POS and he told me it was not. I checked his website and it's impossible to understand what he does except lie and steal. Internet Internet
There's your proof Author: Ottawa, Ontario Telemarketers: FINITEGIC Internet

Sep 12 2017
WorldPay (Brian Hollopeter (Senior Account Executive, Inside Sales) Brian Hollopeter was dishonest regarding credit card processing fees, cancellation, and company policy. Frisco Texas Worldpay US Author: Ontario, California Unusual Rip-Off: WorldPay (Brian Hollopeter (Senior Account Executive, Inside Sales) Frisco, Texas

Sep 12 2017
Brian Podolak & James Sposato FRAUD / WIRE FRAUD / SCAM STOLE INVESTOR FUNDS AND FLED TO COSTA RICA sunrise Florida
Brian Podolak - Click Taffic Media - WIRE FRAUD! Author: NY, New York Medical Personnel: Alternative Health: Brian Podolak & James Sposato sunrise, Florida

Sep 06 2017
Brian Meshkin Proove Biosciences Brian Meshkin Hired me a a saleeman and did not pay me Irvine Nationwide proove.com Author: Lake Worth, Florida Medical Laboratories: Brian Meshkin Nationwide

Sep 04 2017
Financial Wealth Coach Dr. Craig Ponder I hired Dr. Ponder about 2 years ago to serve as my Financial Planner as I was about to retire. I paid him over $14,000 for his service which wsd to include fixing my credit as well as long term investments. He never helped with my credit repair which he charged $3497.00. He did not help repair my credit. Additionally he set me up in a Fractured Security policy in the amount oc $250K which I cannot touch. I feel he is in business for himself. I feel he is a total fraud and needs to be investigated. Ontario California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** LIES * LIES * LIES * LIES Author: Riverside, California Financial Services: Financial Wealth Coach Ontario, California

Aug 28 2017
Johnson Honda Stuart Brian Mays (SERVICE CONSULTANT)Patrick Liddy (SERVICE CONSULTANT)Richard King (SERVICE MANAGER) on 8/8/17 I Came for a simple recall service on 8/8/17 I Came for a simple recall service on my odysseys airbag the service was supposed to take about 1 1/2 hour(s) and I said okay to Patrick Liddy then he asked if I needed anything else and I replied that since I was already there why not do an oil change so I waited there for about an hour or so later, then Brian Mays comes up to me to tell me the oil pan thread was stripped and now I need to replace the oil pan after oil was drain out of the vehicle with nowhere to go as my vehicle was not drivable at that point but was driving just fine when I came and had no oil leak. I tried to understand what was at hand but He would not let me even say anything or listen to anything I had to say. Brian was just RUDE as rude can be and would raise his voice over mine stating that he only wanted to know if I wanted to place an order for the oil pan he quoted me for $638.57 I'm so sorry I ever thought about doing an oil change here and no manager around so, he proceeded to just hand me Richard King business card for me to call him the next day as he was done with me and there was nothing he could do for me other then to charge me $638.57 for me to get my car in drivable condition as when I first arrive. Mr. Brian Mays actions would have him described as an Unethical, unprofessional and Despot individual. Would not recommend anybody to come and service their vehicles here. It feels like once your car goes in the shop it's not coming out of it unless you willing to pay THE PRICE My advise is run out of here while you can. Hope this helps, I got gotten hope you're not next! Stuart Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Auto Repair Service: Johnson Honda Stuart Stuart, Florida

Aug 25 2017
TPF Outdoors Brian Cebertowicz Mary Cebertowicz Paid for a product which they never ordered. When I called about it they hung up on me! Fort Atkinson Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Guns & Ranges: TPF Outdoors Fort atkinson , Wisconsin