Your Search | brian acosta

Dec 03 2015
Imagine programs / Brian Wilmut Imagine programs : (wolf in sheep's clothing) Plano Texas Author: Cathedral city , California Questionable Activities: Imagine programs / Brian Wilmut Plano, Texas

Dec 01 2015
Brian Andrews manipulative, dishonest, unprofessional Bristol Virginia Author: East, Tennessee Paint & Wallpaper: Brian Andrews Bristol, Virginia

Nov 30 2015
Imagine programs / Brian Wilmut / Jeanene Wilmut Imagine programs / Brian Wilmut Imagine programs : Cheating the system to make a buck no matter the cost of others. PLANO Texas Author: Garland, Texas Questionable Activities: Imagine programs / Brian Wilmut PLANO, Texas

Nov 23 2015
World Falcon Group (Brian) Theft by Deception and misleading sale of a vehicle with out documentation. Brentwood New Hampshire
Author: Lynn, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: World Falcon Group (Brian) Brentwood, New Hampshire

Nov 23 2015
StreamNtv LLC show 3 Brian (manager)Brink (tech support)Lil Viv (salesperson) Salesperson at Southern Christmas show, told us the K-Box would definitely work with our internet speed (we are able to use netflix); however box does not work and company manager and tech support are offering no refund or workable solution. just pointing to their 'no refund' statement Myrtle Beach South Carolina Stream TV, LLC Contact: Brian Schumacher Author: Fairview, North Carolina Communications & Networking: StreamNtv LLC show 3 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Nov 22 2015
nCrowd, CEO Brian Conley Online theft Knoxville Tennessee Author: Dorset, Ontario Motels: nCrowd Knoxville, Tennessee

Nov 18 2015
Mattress Discounters Mattress Discounters on Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD - AVOID THIS STORE, ESPECIALLY BRIAN WHO CLAIMS TO BE A ROBOT RESOLVE DISPUTES? ONLY IF YOU WANT A ROBOT TO DO IT Rockville Maryland Author: Bethesda, Maryland Mattress Stores: Mattress Discounters Rockville, Maryland

Nov 17 2015
BNC National Bank Brian Mehnert Refinancing our home, we filled out all the paper work then they charged us $450 for an appraisal and only then did they tell us they do not refinance or finance manufactured homes, our appraisal came out good but then they reported to the credit bureaus that the had declined us because of inadequate Collateral/unacceptable property. The property appraisal was good but they don't and won't ever loan on manufactured homes something that should have been told to us before they charged us and then they do not have the right to lower our credit rating for their mistake. This company is a ripoff. Kansas City Missouri Author: Wildomar, California Loan Brokers: BNC National Bank Kansas City, Missouri

Nov 14 2015
Scott Brian (Brophy) hes a tattoo scratcher that did a TERRIBLE job on my tattoo. After 2 rounds of antibiotics, its finally healed. What a piece of crap it is though! He's going to give someone a deadly disease! Levittown Pennsylvania Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Tattoo Shops: Scott Brian (Brophy) Levittown, Pennsylvania

Nov 12 2015
Cajun Celtic LLC Brian aumi, jack, josh scam artists riverside Missouri you guys are not telling the whole truth Author: parkville, Missouri Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Cajun Celtic LLC riverside, Missouri

Nov 11 2015
Braufman Associates Brian Martinez, National Debt Settlement, Docket with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company Debt Recovery stating after making calls to me they couldn't reach me. The Dept. of Online Lenders Association decided to mark my case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against me. Threatened to have my employer contacted, wages taken away, the debt from a made up loan in January 2015 for $500 would be settled for 540 after original balance of $660. A docket number was given for my case. I had 24 hours to set up a payment plan with them or they will come after me for $4796.00. I called this Brian Martinez and asked him to provide proof of such documents dated January 2015 and where I refused to make any payments. He said they will be sent to me. I haven't seen anything yet and he hung the phone up on me. Internet Author: St Francis, Wisconsin Loans: Braufman Associates Internet

Nov 09 2015
Norris auto Brian , Ismail? Everyone who answers a phone Liers ! Edmond Author: Edmond , Oklahoma Auto Inspection: Norris auto

Nov 02 2015
Cash Advance USA Brian Morris Says I owe 860 some dollars and if I don't pay by 3pm today I'll have arrest warrent out and owe over 6000. I am a single mother of two with 0 income currently and cannot pay anything, let alone pay anything to a scam . Los Angeles California Author: mesa, Arizona Collection Agencies: Cash Advance USA Los Angeles , California

Oct 26 2015
brian and tyler are reps that promise an approved loan with you sending money gram cash to them, and thenclaim in 2 days you would receive the money KANSAS Kansas Author: berwyn, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: speedy loans KANSAS, Kansas

Oct 24 2015
Rivera Document Processing, LLC Brian Royce, Robin ,don't remember her last name, My name is NOT on the deed to my house or property. Investigating mortgage looking for illegal or suspicious handling of mortgage companies that have held my mortgage since 1987. Orange Park Florida
Author: Hyannis, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Rivera Document Processing, LLC Orange Park, Florida

Oct 21 2015
American Mensa Ltd. -Sin, degradation, gluttony, low living, drunkenness Arlington, Texas
getting sloppy Author: Provo, Utah Clubs & Organizations: American Mensa Ltd. Arlington, Texas

Oct 19 2015
Morris Law Brian C. Morris Shady Lawyer Operates in 2 States,but Double Bills His clients Spring hill Florida AFTER PAYING for 2 RETAINERS and getting POOR SERICE,WHY would I PAY MORE to this INCOMPETENT Attorney? Author: Spring Hill, Florida Lawyers: Morris Law Spring hill, Florida

Oct 16 2015
NovaMerchant Processing llc Brian Garlock everything after hello is a lie Charlfotte North Carolina Author: Pineville, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: NovaMerchant Processing llc

Oct 14 2015
Eric towing Fortworth I was moving from where I live so I moved my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta, but the car died. We moved it to a business parking lot with no signage or note on cars being towed. Took the battery to auto zone. I picked up the battery but decided to finish moving. On Tuesday October 13, 2015 after dropping my kids in school. I checked on it. There was still no sign on the car to move it or a tow sign in the area. I called a friend of mine, Brian and we were going to move it that evening. I drive to the location by 6.00 pm to wait for Brian. My car was not there and a sign just appeared from no where on the property. I called them to put my car back. The lady gave me an email address but I needed to research and get legal help against this ripoff. Fortworth Tx Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Towing: Eric towing Fortworth , Texas

Oct 13 2015
Law offices of CDR Brian The man said that I had a file claim filed and I needed to call him back and handle this lawsuit that is being filed against me He called from Santa Cruz number but gave me an 85 Internet Author: Ben lomond, California Accounting: Law offices of CDR Internet

Oct 11 2015
Soul Sessions LLC, Ginger Quinlan, Soul Sessions Academy A mentor uncommitted to her students; trust violated and threatened unfounded litigation Nationwide Proof is in the Pudding Author: San Antonio, Texas Corrupt Companies: Soul Sessions, LLC Mableton, Georgia

Oct 11 2015
The Viral Cash Machine By Brian Davis TVCM BUYER BEWARE - OWNER / CREATOR WILL CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON Internet Was Given Full Refund Before Being Deleted. Author: Monroe, Ohio Work at Home Business: The Viral Cash Machine By Brian Davis Internet

Oct 11 2015
Investors Hub Brian IHUB admin. internet Internet Author: Monroe, New Jersey Financial Services: Investors Hub Internet

Oct 08 2015
BRAUFMAN AND ASSOCIATES BRIAN MARTINEZ TRYING TO SAY I NEVER PAID BACK A LOAN AND I AM ABOUT TO GET SUED IF I DONT PAY $980 . Nationwide Author: baytown, Texas Collection Agencies: BRAUFMAN AND ASSOCIATES Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Pennington Consulting Group, Jason Pearson, Brian and Allen the Mormon Lying, Deceptive, Misleading, Misguiding and every other adjective you can think off without swearing! Rogers Arkansas Author: Broadbeach, Alabama Brokerage Companies: Pennington Consulting Group Rogers, Arkansas