Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

bright burn e cigarettes

Showing 1-25 of 12,851 Found Reports For more specific results for "bright burn e cigarettes"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 21 2017
Golden Hub Inc. Fake E-mail Job Offer, Golden Hub Inc. Internet Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Employers: Golden Hub Inc. Internet

Mar 20 2017
Alucia Skin 120 E 8th St #302Los Angeles CA 90014 Product did not work! Advertised one price and was charged for another! Los Angeles California Author: Brooklyn , Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Alucia Skin Los Angeles , California

Mar 19 2017
spectrum orlando FL former bright house networks bundled my subscription without my consent and increase three times the amount Tampa Florida Author: altamonte springs, Florida Internet Service Providers: spectrum orlando FL Tampa, Florida

Mar 18 2017
STEVE HAWKINS SENIOR ATTORNEY SENT E-MAIL TO ME STATING ARREST WARRENT CASE # DC/4490/6923 ASHTON Maryland Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: STEVE HAWKINS SENIOR ATTORNEY ASHTON, Maryland

Mar 17 2017
Kroger Inc. Sale items three for four dollars scanned for different amounts-some 1.33, some 1.34. Kroger is ripping you off in pennies. Southfield Nationwide Not too bright are ya? Author: Southfield , Michigan Grocery Stores: Kroger Inc. Nationwide

6, Report #1362071

Mar 16 2017
Jason Lutcavage Jason Edward Lutcavage Lucky Jason E Lutcavage Owner of POG Boot F****, JTTOTS, Just The Tip Of The Spear, Marines United, MU Kansas City Missouri
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Federal Government: Jason Lutcavage Internet

Mar 14 2017
Gnosis Wellness by Paul E Harvey Paul's machine Disgusting Business practice by reselling products with zero ethics internet Internet
Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Medical Supplies: Gnosis Wellness by Paul E Harvey Internet

Mar 14 2017
Southwood Townhomes , Southwood Townhomes Sacramento, Sacramento Southwood Townhomes, Sacramento South Wood Townhomes Company Held Our Deposit And Refused To Respond To E-mails Requesting Its Return Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Real Estate Services: Southwood Townhomes Sacramento, California

Mar 13 2017
E-Z Way Auto Sales. Ez way Auto Sales Liars, DO NOT BUY FROM HERE Lincolnton North Carolina Author: Maiden, North Carolina Auto Dealers: E-Z Way Auto Sales. Lincolnton, North Carolina

Mar 08 2017
DIET SUPPLEMENTS CAME THRU MY FRIENDS E-MAIL TO ME DECLARING GREAT RESULTS FOR JOINT PAIN FROM THIS CBD OIL LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: GAINESVILLE, Georgia Alternative Health: DIET SUPPLEMENTS LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Mar 08 2017
Merrick Products Trump Coins ordered four coins paid with debit card. was told coins shipped 2/18 ... nothing and it's 3/8 .. no answer to e-mails SCAM Internet Author: Christoval, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Merrick Products Internet

Mar 07 2017
Attorney John E. Bragonje at Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP law firm in Las Vegas, NV. Attorney John E. Bragonje is the RUDEST attorney you will ever know. Unprofessional, unethical, dishonest attorney Las Vegas Nevada
Thankfully.... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: Attorney John E. Bragonje Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 07 2017
Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC This collection agency sent me a bill for $602 for an ER visit to Everyday Healthcare/Clovis for a service date of 03/25/15., out of Clovis California. I reside in Texas and have NEVER stepped a foot in California, Furthermore, I am anot honorably discharged veteran and get all my medical covered at the Michael E. DEBAKEY HOSPITAL out of Houston, Texas. I called them and the woman that answered just said okay, then i called back and a rude man answered and said I just need to report identity theft. I believe they got my information and fabricated a bill, just to collect $602. I'm waiting on Everyday Healthcare out of Clovis CA to investigate it. Indiana Author: Spring, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC Indianapolis, , Indiana

Mar 06 2017
Sgonek Biological Technology, Linda Liu Fraudulent Company Xi'an Shaanxi
Author: Tucson, Arizona E-trade: Sgonek Biological Technology Xi'an, Other

Mar 06 2017
Lux Style Intl. As I received an e-mail from LuxStyle, about their products. Since I needed some details on one of their products (Quickmax), their reply consisted in thanking me for my purchase and that a delivery date would follow. I immediately contacted Paypal to find out if any charges were applied to my credit card account. . Denmark Europe Internet Author: Montreal, New York Skin Care: Lux Style Intl. Internet

Mar 04 2017
United advisers group UAG I paid the company for a long time on my student loans then one day my student loan contacted me stating that it was going into delinquency. I called the company several times they would not call me just would go to voice mail I would e-mail them letting them know I did not want to take money out of my account . They are very sckethy they claim to be a really company but I do not telepathy them I do not know how to get out of contract even though mine should be up now since I won't pay it because I do not trust them they just took all my tax refund !! Irvine California California Author: Imperial, Missouri Loans: United advisers group Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
Adiectio Dobermans | Kelly Wise | Kelly E. Wise | Eurodobes Run, don't walk from this chick. Statesville North Carolina Author: North Carolina Animal Services: Adiectio Dobermans Statesville, North Carolina

Mar 03 2017
E'Toile Skin Care/ Illustra Skin Care Free trial bait & switch no return address Los Angeles California Update not a rebuttal. Author: Oroville, California Skin Care: E

Mar 02 2017
BurnsSupplements Garcinia Burn,Oransun*Garcinia Hidden fees with Garcinia Internet
Author: hueytown, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: BurnsSupplements Internet

Feb 28 2017
CD Diet & Health They sent a product that they advertised on the Inernet with no instructions or phone number on how to contact them. I found the phone number from another person's complaint, called to cancel any further products and they kept getting my zip code wrong, then tried to sell me another product, and they were just not wanting to cancel the order. I asked for a cancellation number and they said they would send it in an e-mail. I spoke with Chris on 2-27-17!!! San Diego California Author: SELLERSBURG, Indiana Skin Care: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Feb 27 2017
Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless US Address: On Demand Ads LLC5058 E Evergreen Cir Mesa, AZ 85205Return Address:Fulfillment Center3130 Tyrone BlvdSaint Petersburg, FL 33710 Offers 'free' samples without stating you will be billed $200 for products. No mention of you automatically being placed on autoship. Company refuses to issue credit on your account so you're basically screwed out of your money. Internet Author: Irvington , New Jersey Skin Care: Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless Internet

Feb 26 2017
Family Dollar Pai Iso ATM Family Dollar 715 E 8th Ave, Munhall, PA 15120 Munhall Pennsylvania
Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Family Dollar Pai Iso ATM Munhall, Pennsylvania

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Ad-Center.com Philip Keezer - Geeker - Jo Media - Playster - PDF Download Advertising Scam Webmasters behind voluminous bogus websites touting PDF downloads of E-Books in violation of DMCA rules Montreal Internet
I withdraw this complaint - the information in the report is incorrect - no reliance should be placed on it. Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ad-Center.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig