Your Search | bright burn e cigarettes

Oct 09 2015
C & E BUILDERS Seth Droeker After damage by hail, siding replace , many problems GURNEE Illinois Author: LINDENHURST, Illinois Builders & Contractors: C & E BUILDERS GURNEE, Illinois

Oct 09 2015
Weifang Sunshine Electronics Co., Ltd. Weifang I got a burn from their laser machine and extremely poor post sales costumer support. Weifang Other
Author: Springdale, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Weifang Sunshine Electronics Co., Ltd. Weifang, Other

Oct 07 2015
Hughes Estate Group Attorneys Craig E HughesCraig Hughes, Attorney Took $15,000, then lost another $83,000 of my inheritance by bungling estate case Salt Lake City Utah
Author: taylorsville, Utah Attorneys & Legal Services: Hughes Estate Group Attorneys Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 06 2015
Electronic cigarettes inc Vapor king Poor service Binghamton New York Author: Binghamton , New York Electronic Manufacturers: Electronic cigarettes inc Binghamton , New York

Oct 05 2015
perfumebff-------- bff BFF received all (5) counterfeit & defective perfumes & (2) defective perfumes all sent back for a refund per their e mail they received 9/28/15 as of now no refund issued. have all paper work. NEW ROCHELLE,NEW YORK InternetNEW YOR Author: ELPASO, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: perfumebff-------- bff Internet

Oct 05 2015
E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla The same they are doing to many people. They announce a free sample for us 4.50 wich y never received and they charge in my account more than 1.000 US dollars in six month Miami beach Florida
Author: Fairfax, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla Miami beach , Florida

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
11:41 AM Scam, Rip Off, Unethical Bangladesh India Please Read-Report is Wrong Author: falmouth, Massachusetts Computer Marketing Companies: Internet

Oct 04 2015
NEWAGE New Age Skin Care Friendly, ORDER CAME, I was in hospital. Called to cancel further shipments. No answer, E-mails NOT answered. I'm on Disability, SPENT my d**n Sunday TRYING to get solved. TEMPE, AZ 85281 3031 Internet Go back to the website or paperwork and look up cancellation procedures Author: Waterloo, Iowa Medicle Expert Witnesses: NEWAGE Internet

Oct 04 2015
Tonja Hammer, Tonja Kay Landlord kept additional rent checks from my Automatic Bill Pay, after rent was already paid and deposited them after she told me destroyed them. Landlord waited until my children's PFDs were deposited into our account to deposit rent checks totaling $4,800 and also the $1,600 security deposit. After lying about the checks when confronted upon our move out, would not return phone calls or e-mails; committing theft/fraudulent checks for personal purposes. Wasilla Alaska Author: Eagle River, Alaska Landlords: Tonja Hammer Wasilla, Alaska

Oct 03 2015
Whetstone partners, Miami E title auto loan I signed I document that I was not allowed to read from a tablet phone owned by a third party Miami Florida Author: Vero beach, Florida Financial Services: Whetstone partners, Miami Florida

Oct 02 2015
E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University -- E U Business School, formerly known as European University -- -- E U Business School, no longer allowed to call itself a University --Internet Author: internet Con Artists: E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University internet

Oct 01 2015
E cigarettes. Miama Fla. depleting bank funds Miama Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: E cigarettes. Miama Fla. Internet

Oct 01 2015
Smokers-mall TOTAL SCAM. Ordered cigarettes back in June 2015 first was told customs detained order, promised to reship order right in August 2015. Told I would receive product by Sept. 5.2015, today is October 1, 2015, still NO CIGARETTS!!!!! Please beware this site is a total scam ripping off people daily.. Internet Author: Modesto, California Smoke Shops: Smokers-mall Internet

Oct 01 2015
Online Education Development, LLC I was contacted to help me recover funds lost when I was scammed a few years ago in an online busines to make money in merchant services. Companies are Aflac Assis and E-Globle. I would be able to recover over $35,000 but needed to wire $1495 to cover costs. Fortunately, I saw a complaint on RipOff report describing the same in detail where the individual did not receive his money as promised. Phoenix Arizona Author: Crestwood, Kentucky Home Based Business: Online Education Development, LLC Phoenix , Arizona

Oct 01 2015
Hannspree North America, Inc. A&D Electronics, LLC / Hannspree2311 E. Locust CourtOntario, CA 91761888-808-6789 Hannspree Warranty Repair Service is Terrible. Sent in my Hannspree Tablet on August 21, 2015 and of of today, October 1st, 2015 STILL have not received by repaired tablet back from this company!! Have call this company every week, and I was told the same thing over and over again, that they are waiting for a part to come in. Ontario California Author: North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Hannspree North America, Inc. Ontario, California

Oct 01 2015
direct bedroom corban direct direct corban uk ltdthe E-tail group ltd sold a bed that was defective and refused to sort it. chester Internet Author: portsmouth, Other Furniture & Furnishings: direct bedroom Internet

Sep 30 2015
Spencer Wetherall, bear123jetski (listed on e-bay), Time Machine Camaros, Wetherall Restorations Deceptive/False Advertising Automobiles on e-bay, Failure to hand over Title to Automobile purchased, Misrepresenting components on Automobiles, Longmont Colorado Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Car Parts & Accessories: spencer wetherall Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Aristo E-Cigars Broke in 60 Days M corona California refunded Author: Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Aristo E-Cigars M corona, California

Sep 29 2015
Clearview settlement Twice now they sent e mails the last was 4:30 9/29/15 stateing I owe them $1280.00 for a pay day loan i never recieved. Internet Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Clearview settlement Internet

Sep 29 2015
Joan H Leonard Sandra Belew, Joan Leonard, Ms. Leonard, Joan L., (((REDACTED))). e-mail and phone number used, Palm Springs Vacation Rental Landlord Ripoff Palm Springs California/ Windermere Real Estat. Palm Springs California Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: Joan H Leonard Palm Springs, California

Sep 29 2015
Karbon Koncepts William Kornfeld Thieves, no customer service,no e-mails answers, no phone calls answers Laguna Hills California Author: Caguas, Other Car Parts & Accessories: Karbon Koncepts Laguna Hills, California

Sep 29 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Reply to e-gumball Author: Lenox, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: E Gumball Internet

Sep 27 2015
Yates Paralegal. Classic Car Motorsports LLC Christian YatesLaw Offices of Douglas E. Klein Christian H. Yates Lawyer with verbal lies and will not write a contract and will litigate. Buena Park California Author: anaheim, California Auto Repair Service: Yates & Co. Classic Car Motorsports LLC Buena Park, California

Sep 27 2015
Cyr-E-S Concrete Flatwork This company damaged our custom white vinyl fence while replacing our neighbors driveway and did not repair the damaged fence Manchester New Hampshire
Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Consumer Services: Cyr-E-S Concrete Flatwork Manchester, New Hampshire