Your Search | bright effects energy efficient bulbs

Aug 28 2016
Energy Plus Windows and Doors Broydrick EnterprisesGlen Kukor TOTAL SCAM. TOOK MY MONEY & RAN! Riviera Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: Energy Plus Windows and Doors Riviera Beach, Florida

Aug 27 2016
American Energy Home Audit, LLC Innovative Energy Solutions, LLC, les California Construction, Inc., American Home Energy Sudit, LLC, les Enterprises, LLC., American Alternative Energy LLC, American Bathing Solutions Rip off and Scam - lack of integrity - false advertising, false claims, no contact after contract Edina Minnesota Author: san angelo, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: American Energy Home Audit, LLC Edina, Minnesota

Aug 23 2016
ENERGY SOLUTIONS of AMERICA, Ankeny, Iowa Nick AlanDennis Wieben TOTAL SCAM do not buy a dealership Ankeny Iowa Author: covington, Louisiana Home Improvements: ENERGY SOLUTIONS of AMERICA, Ankeny, Iowa Ankeny, Iowa

Aug 22 2016
Sun-Time Energy Sun Time EnergySun Time Energy BuildersSun Time Solar Sun-Time Energy is a Scam!!! Ruined my roof! Van Nuys California
Author: Bakersfield, Ca, California Electrical Services: Sun-Time Energy Van Nuys, California

Aug 22 2016
Swan Energy, Inc Brandon Davis, CEO Swan Energy, IncHeartland Energy Development CorpBedrock Energy Development, Inc Swan Energy, Inc Oil & gas drilling Joint Ventures Houston Texas Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Swan Energy, Inc Brandon Davis, CEO Houston, Texas

Aug 19 2016
Tara energy Signed me up for services unbeknownst to me with no contract and no expiration date for five years and my bill has trippled Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Electrical Services: Tara energy Texas

Aug 18 2016
Green Mountain Energy raised rate more than 40% againt going market rate that was lowering Richardson, Texas Nationwide Author: Platea, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: Green Mountain Energy Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
AirTron Columbus, a division of Direct Energy Paid for a Maintenance plan only to have to pay for a Service call, which was necessary because I was misinformed on a prior maintenence check! Columbus Ohio Author: Pataskala, Ohio Maintenance Companies: AirTron Columbus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 16 2016
Ambassador Solar Energy AKA Ambassador Solar AKA Ambassador Energy BANKRUPT. FRAUD. TOOK OUR MONEY. EXPENSIVE. Murrieta California Author: San Diego, California Solar: Ambassador Solar Energy Murrieta, California

Aug 16 2016
Gulf Coast Energy This guy named Tommy Esposito hired me (freelancer from Philippines) and did not pay Tampa Florida
This is a bunch of nonsense Author: Davao, Telemarketing Companies: Gulf Coast Energy Tampa, Florida

Aug 15 2016
H2O Energy Solution Aqua Clear Systems Inc Deceiving . Scamming, Atlanta, Pensacola GA, FL Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Appliances: H2O Energy Solution Georgia

12, Report #1320439

Aug 11 2016
bright yorkies Starland yorkies  Baltimore MRYLns Hagerstown maryland Internet Author: Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: bright yorkies Internet

13, Report #1322014

Aug 11 2016
Bright Yorkies Ndikuo Mackenzie They have screwed me of $1470,00 on a puppy scam and shipping of that puppy, This is one of the worst scams that I have every seen, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY OR ANY COMPANY THEY DEAL WITH. Baltimore Internet Maryland Author: BLY, Oregon Dog Breeders: Bright Yorkies Internet

Aug 10 2016
KVAR energy Savings, Inc. KVAR residential energy savings unit FRAUD Daytona Beach Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: KVAR energy Savings, Inc. Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 10 2016
bright yorkies dynamic yorkies scam do not buy baltimore maryland Internet Contact info Author: Texas Unusual Rip-Off: bright yorkies Internet

16, Report #1319230

Aug 08 2016
Grid City Energy / Solar Solar Scam, unethical, damaged roof and HIGHER bills Long Island New York Author: Chandler, Arizona Solar: Grid City Energy / Solar Long Island, New York

Aug 08 2016
Agway Energy Services Suburban Propane Scam, doubles your bill Syracuse NY Syracuse NY Author: Amsterdam, New York Utility Companies: Agway Energy Services Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
Energy-O-Electronics Refurbished Or New? Orange, Ct Connecticut
Author: Olathe, Kansas Telephones: Energy-O-Electronics Internet

19, Report #1320941

Aug 05 2016
Zenedge inc. Zenedge usa energy drink The Zenedge energy drink is. the worst drink I have ever tasted it made my head hurt. Boswell Pennsylvania
Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Food Vendors: Zenedge inc. Boswell, Pennsylvania

20, Report #1320754

Aug 04 2016
Convergent Outsourcing / Direct Energy Convergent sends collection attempt for non existent Direct Energy Renton Washington
Author: Summerville, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Convergent Outsourcing / Direct Energy Renton, Washington

21, Report #1320618

Aug 04 2016
Premier Booting Services M&M Parking and Lanier Parking Alejandro (786) 357-0072 Alejandro gave me ticket at 12:30 p.m. I asked how long how are u going to be here. I stated I was going to file a Stay away order ad I wasaffraid for my life. Alejandro stated okay. I came from court to return to my car with two boots on my car and bright orange sticker to pay $89. I called the number several times to discuss the matter.The man finally answered and said pay up and hung up on me three times. I stated I have a ticket in my hand how can you charge me a fee like this. The man said that is your problem. pay up or the next step. Your car will be towed out of here. Premier Booting are scammers and No Good. They should loose their license for being so rude and putting boots for no reason on cars. I still have my ticket. I plan on suing them for how they treated me and ripping me off. very Upset and will never park again at one of their lots. MIami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Racists: Premier Booting Services MIami,

22, Report #1320411

Aug 03 2016
Florida Energy Water & Air Rainsoft Bait and Switch; Fraudulent Invoice Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Consumer Services: Florida Energy Water & Air Orlando, Florida

23, Report #1320264

Aug 02 2016
Bright Yorkies Flypetexpress.com Paid $ 500 for teacup yorkie to be shipped . Flypet express charged me $970 for flight insurance and $740 for a ventilated cage for dog to travel. Gave me fake flight information no dogs on the flight Baltimore Internet
FTC complaint Author: anderson, Indiana Questionable Activities: Bright Yorkies Internet

Aug 01 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Investment Brokers: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 28 2016
Synergy solar leads Synergy solar leads ripped me off! They promised several leads a day, in a location I selected, and qualified homes that were residential one family houses. Instead of four leads a day it was about one lead a week which wasn't in my area and often not qua Solar energy leads Florida possibly Nationwide Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Customer Leads: Synergy solar leads Nationwide