Your Search | bright house

Dec 27 2016
Foster Communities Foster Communities Home Builders Foster Home Builders Defective house. Ant Infested soil. Flooded basement. Leaky roof. Dropping floor. Noisy squeaky floors. Baltimore Maryland Author: Bowie , Maryland Builders & Contractors: Foster Communities Baltimore, Maryland

Dec 26 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | She is my brothers wife and she did credit card fraud on me and two of my brothers.she was here in California in february,march to have her b***s job she stayed at my house and stool 6000.00 dollars w Lomita,Los angeles, California Good for you,Stacey-your right! Author: Lomita, California Credit Card Fraud: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Lomita,Los angeles, California

Dec 26 2016
House Your Credit Sal, CEO Monty, Sales Rep They put people/ Families in homes that are not up to living standards for an animal Lancaster South Carolina Author: Palestine, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: House Your Credit Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
arrons in lockhart texas i got 3 house full of furniture from them paid them all off. the last time i got a 65 inch tv paid 900.00 cash. it went out after a year and a half and they wont even help me fix it.the tv guy cant find a part it needs.they saud when you pay cash you dont get a warrety. i am very upset with them. a tv should last more than a year and half. lockhart Texas Author: luling tx, Texas TVs & VCRs: arrons in lockhart tx lockhart, Texas

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 23 2016
Publishers Clearing House Mailed a a package I did not order and want payments St Cloud Minnesota Author: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Publishers Clearing House St Cloud, Minnesota

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe Ordered 2 dog house banks Nov 30th; credit card charged, no product. No correspondence since original confirmation Internet Author: Cranston, Rhode Island Computer Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 19 2016
Korea House in Irvine Korea House, Korea House Korean Restaurant WARNING: Don't eat at this Korean restaurant in Irvine, California - Korea House Irvine California
Well Mark... Author: Pasadena, California Restaurants: Korea House in Irvine Irvine, California

Dec 18 2016
Prize Candle I have been a customer of Prize Candle for almost 2 years now and have never had any problems until my last order i placed for 3 candles for 33$ on promotion they took forever to get to my house and when the mailman brought them upstairs to me all you could hear was the broken glass rattling in the box i purchased these for a Christmas gift and now have broken candles no gift and 33.00 $ gone when i tried to contact the phone number is out of service I have written 2 emails as well with no responce I am highly disatisfied and just want either my candles or my money back. Someone please get to the bottom of this nationwide Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Nationwide

Dec 17 2016
U Greenbrier International, Inc. BRIGHT Mechanical Pencils - A Waste of Even $1.00 at Dollar Tree Chesapeake Virginia Author: Miami Gardens, Florida Office Suppliers & Stationers: U Greenbrier International, Inc.

Dec 17 2016
community houseing Section 8 choice houseing vouchure shyanne associates After waiting 4 yrs and getting to top of list was told it couldn't be used for house I was in couldn't find a place n on last day they agreed to use my house but gave me only few hours for landlord to turn in papers for i selection said I was late no extension n lost my section 8 befor I even got to use it Troy Michigan Author: Hazel park , Michigan Government Services: community houseing Troy , Michigan

Dec 14 2016
robert taylor roberto haye publishing clearance house kingston,surrey county,ancorage jamaica,alaska Author: wahiawa, Hawaii Cash Services: robert taylor

Dec 14 2016
Exede wild blue Internet Exede wild blue Internet I just signed up with exede internet service. I signed up for the highest data plan because we have a large house hold of 4 boys. In the first day and a half we used all our data 25gb. After ten phone calls and each representative I spoke to gave me the run around never answering my questions. Oh how could this happen. We were using data when no one was even home. I tyred to terminate my contract but they would not negotiate with the 360.00 cancelation fee. I'm a single mom and this Internet service is completely out rageously priced. And after reading multiple complaints about the same issues it sad but a comfort to know that I'm not the only one that feels the same. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I feel like I just got caught into one big scam of an Internet service. Nationwide Author: Colfax, California Internet Service Providers: Exede wild blue Internet Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
Van Ness Recovery House tina is rude and mean, tina threw me out for doing nothing wrong, tina uninvited me, tina ruined my Van Ness Recovery House Very First Thanksgiving! Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Mental Health: Van Ness Recovery House Los Angeles, California

Dec 14 2016
The House Of Portfolios FRAUD- UNAUTHORIZED USAGE OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATION!!! New York NY Author: Jersey City , New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: The House Of Portfolios Nationwide

Dec 13 2016
Don McClain - EZ House Buyers Stole my money - then ran! Austin, Houston, Nationwide
Author: Texas Financial Services: Don McClain - EZ House Buyers Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Affordable Towing Service Donnie Butler Stole my 1968 Ford Fastback from my house Springfield Missouri
Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Towing: affordable towing service Springfield , Missouri

Dec 12 2016
Metronics alarm system MONI Still billing me long after they stopped monitoring my house Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: lufkin, Texas Security Services: Metronics alarm system Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Nate Obryant MNU (Make Noise University) SCAMMERS, LIARS, THIEVES, MANIPULATORS (Dont believe a word they tell you, I've been to their house) San Diego Internet
Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Internet Marketing Companies: Nate Obryant Internet

Dec 12 2016
Martins house leveling and remodeling Mendoza's house leveling and remodelingMartin Mendoza's house leveling and remodeling Shady work doesn't hold up warranty Rogers Texas Author: Temple, Texas Home Improvements: Martins house leveling and remodeling Rogers, Texas

Dec 09 2016
James B Nutter I love as paying a chapter 13 , they foreclosed on my house anyway which was against the law! Missouri Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: James B Nutter Internet

47, Report #1341989

Dec 07 2016
Defenders Security/ADT Defenders Inc./dba Protect your Home I got into a contract, with this company on Sept.11/2016, what they promise on the phone isn't what they installed in your house.  Do your self a favorite STAY AWAY FROM DEFENDERS SECURITY INC. Indianapolis JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Defenders Security/ADT Indianapolis,

Dec 06 2016
MCR Realty Mario C Gonzalez House in short sale transaction was sold through auction. The buyer was not notified and deposit was not refunded Ceritos California Author: Chino, California Brokerage Companies: MCR Realty Mario C Gonzalez Ceritos, California

Dec 06 2016
Bright Now Dental - Westminster CO I over paid $76.00 and Bright Now refuses to reimburse my over payment. Westminster Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Dental Services: Bright Now Dental - Westminster CO Westminster, Colorado

Dec 04 2016
Servpro Servpro of Nantahala Servpro cannot be trusted to take care of the valuables in your house Franklin North Carolina Author: Western North Carolina, North Carolina Cleaning Services: Servpro Franklin, North Carolina