Your Search | bright house

Apr 28 2016
#allenandsonsappliance #myapplianceservice Came out to my house to fix my dryer supposedly the $45 fee is waived if they do the work $45 part to fix the problem $199 installation charge labor is what they were going to charge me initially I talked to them down to $129 it took them a little more than 15 minutes to put the part in put the dryer back together and scoop the dryer back in in my opinion that is excessive Internet Author: Lamirada, California Maintenance Companies: #allenandsonsappliance #myapplianceservice Internet

Apr 27 2016
Moore Builds Cheap materials. House falling apart and catching fire. Sewell New Jersey Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Moore Builds Sewell, New Jersey

Apr 25 2016
Jwellington construction llc mako construction (AKA) started this job on my house in december,2015 and did not come back to finish after getting all my money over twenty six thousand dollars mahwah new jersey
Author: Irvington, New Jersey Home Improvements: Jwellington construction llc mahwah,

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL (RE- POST THIS ) EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 23 2016
SOLUTION REAL STATE, Jordan Salazar Spanish speaker, asking for $700+ for a fictional fake ripoff service they provide to house cleaning business and real estate investors Internet, california
Author: houston, Texas Franchises: SOLUTION REAL STATE Internet

Apr 22 2016
Pathlight Management Company/Home Partners of America Buy Property for Rent to Own and Cover Up Problems with House Plano Texas
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Housing Rentals: Pathlight Management Company/Home Partners of America Plano, Texas

Apr 22 2016
DMI Central Clearing House Received a mail order offer for a Vivitar digital camera and tripod. I sent them a check for 48.80 for the equipment. The check was cashed and I have not received anything. Carrollton Texas Author: Bangor, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearing House Carrollton, Texas

Apr 22 2016
sweepstakes clearing house department of notifications I sent them two money orders for the purchase of a laptop computer and a cam corder i tryed to get a phone number for them so that i can talk to them arlington TX Author: detroit, Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: sweepstakes clearing house department of notifications Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
secures Prison call solutions On the day I open my account, I called back less then an hour to cancel because the person came walking in the door after I opened it. They took my information down and told me to hold on . when the repersenator came back on the phone and I began to question her about closing the account she hung the phone up on me. I preceeded to call back from my house and a few times and she would not answer. I call back on my cell phone and she answered. When I question her why she didn't pick up when I called her on my home phone she hung up again in my ear. Huston Texas Author: Brooklyn, New York Customer: secures Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
NewSouth Window Solutions REVIEW: NewSouth windows 100% American made in Florida, designed specifically for Florida climate. NewSouth's 2 factories in Tampa employs highly skilled workers, trained craftsman to manufacture energy efficient, impact, non-impact windows & doors. NewSouth factory direct to homeowner, offering products 100% American made. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. NewSouth Window Solutions pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with NewSouth Window Solutions, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Offered to pay for services Author: Orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: NewSouth Window Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. NewSouth Window Solutions has more than 60 years of combined experience in window manufacturing industry, NewSouth Window Solutions offers both energy efficient windows, impact windows in variety of styles, colors, grid patterns. NewSouth Window Solutions provides factory-direct replacement home windows. NewSouth Window Solutions' factory in Tampa custom builds replacement windows utilizing advan Altamonte Springs, Florida

Apr 21 2016
Wyoming Corporate Services TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 100% money back guarantee. Wyoming Corporate Services dedicated to customer satisfaction. Wyoming Corporate Services' support center provides highest quality products & services. Wyoming Corporate Services prides itself in providing best service possible. Wyoming Corporate Services feels that if customers want to use Wyoming for incorporation, customers deserve to receive best services & products available. *UPDATE: Wyoming Corporate Services Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Wyoming Corporate Services Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Business Consultants: Wyoming Corporate Services TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Wyoming Corporate Services hand delivers all incorporation papers twice a day. Offering fastest, most private incorporation service for establishing Wyoming companies. Wyoming Corporate Services offering fast, friendly, dependable service. Located a few blocks from Secretary of State’s office. Cheyenne , Wyoming

Apr 19 2016
Altisource OCWEN Broke into my house and stole all of my possesions. Attempted to take over my house. Broke the locks off of my door. Took pictures of my personal property but claim they don't have it. Cincinnati Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Altisource Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Grendon House Barbados Realtors AVR Ripoff services! Sandy xLane barabdos Internet Author: New York, New York Customer: Grendon House Barbados Internet

Apr 14 2016
Genie Optical The optometrist John Marsh took $100 of my money for eyes frames that I never recieved. Both contact numbers has been disconnected. atlanta, Georgia John Marsh Georgia State House Candidate Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Genie Optical atlanta, Georgia

Apr 14 2016
Acceptance Now Store #5967 - Inside Brandsmart This company is located inside the Brandsmart locations. While remodeling my house I was short by $800 on a refigerator purchase.  Miami, Florida Miami, Florida Acceptance now Author: Miami , Florida Financial Services: Acceptance Now Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
All-Protect LLC Steven C. White Lied with criminal intent to various individuals while on parole after claiming to be the one that was suppose to live in my house located at: during January 1994 La Quinta,, California
Update Link and Photo Author: Medford, Oregon Religion: All-Protect LLC La Quinta,, California

Apr 13 2016
Dent R Us Nick Nicks Dent r us Beware of their Craigslist adds!! They go to your house! Internet Author: Northridge , California Auto Repair Service: Dent R Us Nick Internet

Apr 13 2016
advance body science,llc scientific health,llc they ripped me off ..no refund and never sent the product they billed me for Willmington Delaware Author: cape may court house, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: advance body science,llc Internet

Apr 13 2016
Dish Installed service and a month later I cancelled as I wasn't happy with service or price. When I cancelled and returned equipment Dish charged my debit card on file 460.00 without my consent or knowledge. I was told giving my debit number there would only be a one time charge for service. They did not tell me it will be used for collateral. I only receive court ordered child support and the money Dish took was part of my house payment. I'm also going thru bankruptcy. Nationwide Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina Satellite Companies: Dish Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Pch Dear Lucky Winner, Congratulations to you for emerging one of our lucky winner of This Year Publishers Clearing House (PCH) Sweepstakes Promo which was organized in India to promote our product all over Asia countries.  New delhi India Author: Paterson, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Pch New delhi, Other

Apr 12 2016
Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage modification FRAUD/stealing my house and $250,000 of equity Dallas TX Nationwide business Author: Hamden, Connecticut Loan Modification: Nationstar Mortgage Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
Wedgewood Inc. Wedgewood CommunityWedgewood EnterprisePBR Asset Management Defaults on Homes That House Payments Were Current Redondo Beach California Author: Fountain Valley, California Real Estate Services: Wedgewood Inc. Redondo Beach, California

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 11 2016
Eddie s Taco House Thousand Oaks Credit Card Fraud San Antonio Texas Police Report filed Author: San Antonio , Texas Restaurants: Eddie s Taco House Thousand Oaks San Antonio, Texas

Apr 10 2016
THE DURHAM HOUSE THE DURHAM HOUSE AND RAJ NATARAJAN RIPPED ME OFF BY NOT PAYING ME FOR EXPENSIVE MARBLE TABLES I MADE AND DELIVERED TO RESTAURANT NT HOUSTON TEXAS Author: HOUSTON, Texas Builders & Contractors: THE DURHAM HOUSE HOUSTON,