BRIGHT HOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bright house
There may be more specific results for "bright house"
For more specific results for "bright house"
Showing 26-50 of 8,165 Found Reports For more specific results for "bright house"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 11 2017
Sweepstakes clearing house Internet Author: Summerville, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Sweepstakes clearing house Internet

Mar 11 2017
Jukebox Repair Service Dino J Anton This guy Anton was in my house for 3 hrs on Feb 4 17. He was informed what the problem was with the Wurlitzer juke box.  St Pete FL/Tampa Fl Internet Author: Venice, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Jukebox Repair Service Internet

Mar 11 2017
Coast Painting Amateur House Painters Gardena California Author: Marina Del Rey, California Home Improvements: Coast Painting Gardena, California

Mar 10 2017
bank of America seterus ak IBM and fannie mae The house I bought dates were oct 28,2002, but the owner b 4 me livied there was foreclosed 2001. so two months after she went into foreclosure I bought the house right to an appeal taken away. Nationwide Author: evergreen park , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: bank of America Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
homevalue.com homevalue.us.org, marketleader.com This company promises house valuation reports for a small fee. It will not deliver valuation. It is a rip off. Internet Author: Hastings, Michigan Real Estate Services: homevalue.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
First House Finincial Sun Finincial Scammed me out of $199.00 Petaluma California Author: Cocoa, Florida Cash Services: First House Finincial Petaluma, California

Mar 07 2017
Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC we started to rent to own in july 15 , 2015 and then we buy the house in april 8 2016 we paid down 10,000 and we been making our house paymet on time and kingdom have not made our house payment and its not in our name to and it foreclose 0n march 22 is the courth date and they selliny our haome on april 19 of this year we have alll of our paper work on the house Greenville South Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC Greenville, South Carolina

Mar 06 2017
Studypool Inc JOSE, EMMA, DANUBIA, CHUCK The first time I purchased a paper and they never sent it, I asked for it several times saying I had not received it. They kept sending me to another site. Then I threatened them and said I wanted my money back and they said no. They finally sent the paper a day later. So Chuck wrote me when I told them I was going to slaughter them with word of mouth, so they said they would give me my money back and actually gave me $10.00 more. So I said ok. I ordered another paper and I paid $80.00 well they took the $80.00 and then stole another $16.00 that I NEVER approved and said that I did, So I am holding true to my word and I am going to tell everyone whether they listen or not. I will go to the po house bringing this s*pool down! Saint Louis, Internet MO What's wrong with you? Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Studypool Inc Internet

Mar 06 2017
Dwayne Hatchett Dwayne came to our house saying he wanted to help us not to lose our house, he first said he was representing from Midland and that the forbearance plan I applied for did not pass and he was going to help me. so he said he would call Midland and said he was representing me then he said he was was having issues because he said my husband name was on the house which it wasn, my husband was filing for bankruptcy but it had no effect on my house, I am going to lose my house and he is going to get away with this Your Mortgage solutions 7001 Boulevard suite 32 N texas I Work for HUD Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Wanted Criminals: Dwayne Hatchett FORT WORTH,

Mar 04 2017
Great white Interiors This guy lived with me for a year. I paid him to do some work for me and he never finished the work. Plus I don't know what kind of drugs he was on but he tore my house and outside of my house up. He has anger issues every time I ask him if he did something like hit my fence or drove into my front yard he got angry. Finally one day I asked him something he threatened my life so I got a restraining order on him. Mentor Ohio
Author: Painesville, Ohio Interior Decorators: Great white Interiors Mentor, Ohio

Mar 02 2017
Fridge House. James Collins and Gerry collins Stole my money Plumerville Arizona Author: Meriden, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Fridge House300 Plumerville, Arizona

Feb 28 2017
National Detail Pros Nationaldetailpros.com The company sent a detailer out to my house was to be their between 9&11 Am showed up at 1430 pm did a bad job on my boat and charge my card with a 225.00 extra charge Tampa Florida Internet We're Sorry For The Confusion Author: Palm Coast, Florida Maintenance Companies: National Detail Pros Internet

Feb 28 2017
Publishers Clearing House Harlan, Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Ray Rau Rau BuildersRustic Ranch HomesRay Rau Builders Scammed us & didnt finish house Spring Texas Author: Angleton, Texas Builders & Contractors: Ray Rau Internet

Feb 26 2017
Sobriety experience The sober experience Sheath house Scottsdale soberhouse.com jack Byrd Insurance fraud rent theft deposit scam Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Sex Offenders: Sobriety experience Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 25 2017
 Stephen Goepel Do not do real estate business with Stephen Goepel..he will steal your our money... and he cuts major corners on his beach house builds 4905 Long Beach Blvd, holgate Holgate New Jersey Author: New Jersey Real Estate Services: Stephen Goepel Holgate, New Jersey

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Feel free to come see the still unfinished job for yourself! Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Feb 25 2017
Bright Now Dental You gave me quote without consulting my insurance, then that should be final cost. Don't ask me more. chandler Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Dental Services: Bright Now Dental chandler, Arizona

Feb 24 2017
Auction Nation Auction house Phoenix Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auction Nation Internet

Feb 24 2017
SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE THEY MOVED US AND LEFT HALF OF OUR BELONGINGS IN OUR GARAGE AND THEY REFUSED TO COME BACK TO PLACE THEM IN THE HOUSE AS PER THE CONTRACT. POMPANO Florida
Author: MIAMI, Florida Moving Companies: SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE POMPANO , Florida

Feb 24 2017
Conway Truckload/XPO Logistics XPO Logistics Cleaning House Joplin, Mo Joplin, Mo Author: Palm Coast, Florida Trucking Companies: Conway Truckload/XPO Logistics Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
I helped Don MClain sell a house and he did not pay me. Austin Texas Author: WESLACO, Texas Realtors: Don MClain Austin, Texas

Feb 22 2017
SPS servicing and Wells Fargo Rob of my refund of my house when I sold it Nationwide Author: Pensacola , Florida Building Services: SPS servicing and Wells Fargo

Feb 22 2017
cash advance usa Martha jones they said i took out a loan that i didnt know i had took out and said they were going to take it to the court house if i did not pay. they said the loan was for 300.00 but that i owed them 988.00 not known Internet Author: tunnel hill, Georgia Loans: cash advance usa Internet