Your Search | brighter image lab

1, Report #1341948

Dec 07 2016
marokko.nl Marokko marokko.nl stolen copyrighted images from a photographer and refused to take the image down Netherlands Internet Author: Toronto, Websites: marokko.nl Marokko Internet

Dec 03 2016
State Farm Sharon king Christy Macius underwriter Withholding lab test results Hallandale florida and corporate in illinois Internet Author: Hallandale , Florida Personal Services: State Farm Internet

Nov 29 2016
Image revive Face replens Ripoff/scam Internet Author: Calgary , Alabama Questionable Activities: Image revive Internet

Nov 23 2016
Nutra Force LLC Healthy Image USA LLC Charged my credit card $79.77 and $89.97 for useless capsules I did not order. Tampa Florida Author: Chehalis, Washington Weightloss Programs: Nutra Force LLC Tampa, Florida

Nov 12 2016
wi-tribe.pk/ Wi-tribe PakistanTheir service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period Their service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period. After many days of my complaint when I asked them return my money because you did not provide me what I asked for. Then they said we cannot because it is not in our SOPs. But when I ordered for connection at that time they told me about trial period. That if you did not like our services I'll get my full payment. I lunched my complaint with the trail period but they did not return my money. They are Thief! Islamabad Nationwide
Author: Islamabad, Internet: wi-tribe.pk/ Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
Organic Diet Lab I ordered a trial size of this product just agreeing to pay the shipping cost. 2 weeks later my account was charged $180.00 and 4 days later still no product to return and the phone number ,which I had to look up on line, is unavailable. Tampa Florida Author: New Brighton, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Nov 08 2016
Organic Diet lab product return instructions had an unreadable phone # to contact customer service. Others have had same experience. Tampa Florida Author: Lewiston, Idaho Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet lab Tampa , Florida

Oct 25 2016
Organic Diet Lab Robbed by legal sleight of hand Tampa Florida Author: Bonham, Texas Alternative Health: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Oct 17 2016
Walmart inc Was issued a checked and it bounced Bentonville Arkansas Info lab evalu. Good Grief Author: Mineral Wells , Texas Bad Check Writers: Walmart Mineral Wells , Texas

Oct 14 2016
Concrete Specialist Image ConstructionDavid CharlesDavid Charles Beale Asked for deposit of $1,000 cash down and $1,000 upon completion. Broke concrete on one slab. Said his equipment malfunctioned and would return next day. One week later and no return calls - I facebook messaged his page. Pregnant girlfriend said he is in Louisiana and will not return. Says they are good people and will try to repay some how. No way they can do the work any more. Something terrible happened she said and does not know when he will be back. Have a fake contract with probably a fake address on this contract. Conroe, Texas
Author: Montgomery, Texas Landscape Companies: Concrete Specialist Conroe,, Texas

Oct 10 2016
Mike Adams aka. Health Ranger Natural News Assumed alternative health reporting and self-governed 'science lab reports of harmful foods Internet Author: Lakewood, Washington Misc. Health Specialists: Mike Adams aka Internet

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 14 2016
BLEEDING IMAGE TATTOO Lisa was high ,heroin.. pills?,  And fainted mid way of piercing my lip as soon as she saw blood. My 9 yr old son was there and witnessed it. Unhygienic, unprofessional. Shouldn't operate. Author: Flushing, New York Better Business Bureau: BLEEDING IMAGE TATTOO

Sep 02 2016
palmetto lab i ordered a product and I was told I had a 60 day guarentee if i would have to return the product and I was not satisified and return it. mildred Connecticut Author: Kissimmee, Florida Medical Supplies: palmetto lab mildred , Connecticut

Aug 19 2016
Speedy Cash Mike Jones, Michael Howard, and Jason? Scam Kansas City, Kansas Nationwide
Scam of make bad image Author: Portage, Indiana Loans: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Redtail Technology employees post fake reviews to edit business image - Redtail Technology - Redtail CRM - Redtail Webmail - Redtail Imaging - Gold River California
Author: Gold River, California Computer Software: Redtail Technology Gold River, California

Aug 09 2016
Mr. Plumber Drain Opener *AmeriPlus Inc. Lab Tested Performance Guaranteed. This product did not open drain. THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED. Clearwater Florida Author: Moneta, Virginia Plumbing: Mr. Plumber Drain Opener *AmeriPlus Inc. Clearwater, Florida

18, Report #1320862

Aug 05 2016
Agent Image The Design People No follow-through, unresponsive customer service, inadequate, scam, confidince game El Segundo California Author: El Dorado, California Websites: Agent Image El Segundo, California

19, Report #1320312

Aug 02 2016
Linkedin Genius Lab Matt BarcusKent Lilttlejohn I purchased a web based training for Linkedin and in the sales pitch it says you can get your money back. Well, first there is nothing proprietary that they are teaching, it's all common sense. Since I thought there product was a bunch of garbage, I asked for a refund which I never received. They sent me a refund request, but never got back to me on the refund. The product is garbage and they are crooks! Internet There was a miscommunication and the refund issue has been resolved Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Seminar Programs: Linkedin Genius Lab Internet

Jul 19 2016
ELITE MATCHMAKING, EliteMatchmaking.com Waste of time, No REAL OFFICE, Gave me the run around! Miami Florida Nationwide
Elite Personal Search same company as ELITE MATCHMAKING Author: Miami, Florida Liars: ELITE MATCHMAKING, Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Global Image Talent Management Global Image Talent Management Maria Whatley Maria Whatley Scam Artist Nationwide False and Slanderous Author: British Columbia , California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Global Image Talent Management Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Lab Corp Double Billed me then sent me to collections Burlington Nationwide Author: Casper, Wyoming Clinics: Lab Corp Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
brighter blooms nursery Brighter Blooms sent dead tree Internet Author: San Marcos, California Landscaping: brighter blooms nursery Internet

Jul 05 2016
Distinguished Image Clothiers Kip Boydston Kip Boydston Custom Order Suits, Paid $7200 up front and cannot get a response back after 2 months! Burelson Texas Author: Southlake, Texas Tailor Shops: Distinguished Image Clothiers Kip Boydston Burelson, Texas

Jul 04 2016
Emerged HD and Chislom Harvest song Emerged, Emerged Records Emerged is advertising Gail Kreason as an artist, using her image and songs without her permission. Mr. Ellis is also attempting to sell her music and song without her permission. He scams artists to send them there music and then he sell their music online and NEVER pays the artist. In many cases where the customer orders a CD he takes the money and never sends the product. Darrell Ellis is a crook. He belongs in JAIL. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Producers: Emerged HD and Chislom Harvest song Las Vegas, Nevada