Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

brighter image lab

Showing 1-25 of 1,034 Found Reports For more specific results for "brighter image lab"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Image Revive - Face Replens Free Trial Scam Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Skin Care: Image Revive - Face Replens Internet

Feb 23 2017
Image Revive/Face Replen CA Skin Care Amway Global Rip-off/Scam/Watch Out!/ Online Predator Phoenix Arizona Author: St. Catharines, Ontario Skin Care: Image Revive/Face Replen Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 22 2017
Lavish Homes Joey Schnobrich Never received materials or work contracted for the lab. i was ripped off. Belleair Florida Author: Clearwater beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Lavish Homes Belleair, Florida

Feb 21 2017
OptionsXpress Inc Praxis Financial Solutions sent a letter to my address that i owed $350,438.17. The letter title as FLOW LAB INC... I owned my house 5 years ago and I received the letter twice from Praxis Financial Solution.  IL It is Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. It's NOT OptionsXpress.Inc Author: Long Beach, California Civil Rights Violators: BBB Better Business Bureau: Praxis Financial Solutions Internet

Feb 13 2017
sherry idealbalanceandbeauty.com and Image Revive.com U.S. Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Skin Care: sherry, idealbalanceandbeauty.com and Image Revive.com Internet

Feb 10 2017
FaceReplen - Image Revive I ordered a trail size for the price of shipping and now they are billing 143.83 and will not remove the charge Nowhere on the site did it state I had a time period to cancel and nothing in the shopment of the trial product stated that. Luckliy I hung on to the insert with phone #, not that the person would do anything - total ripoff Toronto Internet Author: British Columbia Skin Care: FaceReplen - Image Revive Internet

Feb 07 2017
Torino Film Lab, TFL, FeatureLab, ScriptLab, torinofilmlab.it Falsely presents itself as promoting emerging filmmakers. Torino, Italy Internet Author: Valletta , Other Arts and Crafts: Torino Film Lab, TFL, FeatureLab, Internet

Feb 04 2017
Face Replen/Image Revive Scam Artists, False Advertising, Awful Customer Service, Rip Off Internet Author: Mississauga, Ontario Skin Care: Face Replen/Image Revive Internet

Feb 03 2017
Julie McClellan OriginalMomUS Cosmetics Blizzard Failure To Pay For Web Design Services, Template, Plugin and Image Licensing Roanoke Virginia
Original Mom US Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Media: Julie McClellan Internet

Feb 02 2017
Organic Diet lab I sent for free samples to try them. Then they billed me $80 which I did not agree to. And sent me more which I refused they were sent back and they billed me again $80. Tampa Florida Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet lab Tampa , Florida

Jan 30 2017
Organic Diet Lab I emailed the company last week to get a RMA and the person told me that customer service would be sending information to me. I called again today 1-30-16 and was told it was past the trial period and I would not get an RMA. I again reminded her I requested an RMA last week, but she still said no. I told her I was going to report her and stop payment on my credit card, Tampa Florida Author: Martinsburg, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Jan 30 2017
Image Revive and Face Replen Beauty Legendary, Compose Beauty DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! http://imagerevivetry.us/ Author: Stillwater Lake, Alabama Beauty Salons: Image Revive and Face Replen Nationwide

15, Report #1352098

Jan 26 2017
Sharper Image Defective Drones Nationwide Author: alexander, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Sharper Image Nationwide

16, Report #1352072

Jan 26 2017
April D. Bennett, April Bennett, Souls Image Photography www.soulsimage.com April D. Bennett and Souls Image Photography www.soulsimage.com. April Bennett Rip off, Photography, Scottsdale, Arizona, Bad Photographer, Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Scottsdale, Iowa Photography: April D. Bennett and Souls Image Photography www.soulsimage.com Internet

Jan 24 2017
Image Development Nicole Alexandra Munning They required me to purchase headshots for $300 and they were horrible. And I didn't get any work either. Thousand Oaks California Author: Moorpark, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Image Development Thousand Oaks, California

Jan 18 2017
Organic Diet Lab Charging my credit card 180.00 two times and sending no product. Can't find them on the wed anymore and my first reciept has the number blocked out. Pissed Tampa Florida
Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Organic Diet Lab Internet

Jan 15 2017
3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Heather E. Wilson Lab Labrador Retriever puppy breeder Conroe Texas
Author: LOUISBURG, North Carolina Dog Breeders: 3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Conroe, Texas

Jan 08 2017
Brighter Image Dental Lab MSC Development, Inc DO NOT PURCHASE VENEERS FROM BRIGHTER IMAGE LAB , they are thieves all the videos that you see on YouTube are lies. Bloggers and You Tubers should be shame to advertising something so expensive and made in China product. Customer service doesn't exist, th DO NOT PURCHASE VENEERS FROM BRIGHTER IMAGE LAB Fort Worth Texas Author: Florida Dental Services: Brighter Image Dental Lab MSC Development, Inc Fort Worth, Texas

Jan 04 2017
Organic Diet Lab Organic Garcinia Slim3201 W Hillsborough Ave #153201 - 1160, Tampa · (844) 307-0835 tried it did not like it they keep sending it at $89 a bottle and send two bottles a month I returned 3 shipments and requested a refund only to be promised $180 would be returned within 15 days then anther order came and I was told to keep it Tampa Florida Author: Southaven, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Dec 22 2016
Neurology Health Center - Dr. Julie A Griffith - Over charged and used misdiagnosis to prescribe further useless and costly lab tests - San Rafael California Author: San Rafael, California Doctors: Neurology Health Center San Rafael san rafael, California

Dec 20 2016
The Bolt Agency Premier Image Agency *BEWARE*Unprofessional, failure to pay employees Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Employment Services: The Bolt Agency Denver, Colorado

24, Report #1341968

Dec 12 2016
Voyages Gallia voyages-gallia.fr Voyages Gallia stole copyrighted image from a photographer and used it to advertise own commercial services Paris Author: Toronto, New Jersey Travel Agencies: Voyages Gallia Paris,

Dec 09 2016
Organic Diet Lab Beware!!!! Nothing is free!!! Tampa Florida Author: Fitchburg, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet Lab Florida