Your Search | brighter image lab

Jan 18 2017
Organic Diet Lab Charging my credit card 180.00 two times and sending no product. Can't find them on the wed anymore and my first reciept has the number blocked out. Pissed Tampa Florida
Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Organic Diet Lab Internet

Jan 15 2017
3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Heather E. Wilson Lab Labrador Retriever puppy breeder Conroe Texas
Author: LOUISBURG, North Carolina Dog Breeders: 3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Conroe, Texas

Jan 08 2017
Brighter Image Dental Lab MSC Development, Inc DO NOT PURCHASE VENEERS FROM BRIGHTER IMAGE LAB , they are thieves all the videos that you see on YouTube are lies. Bloggers and You Tubers should be shame to advertising something so expensive and made in China product. Customer service doesn't exist, th DO NOT PURCHASE VENEERS FROM BRIGHTER IMAGE LAB Fort Worth Texas Author: Florida Dental Services: Brighter Image Dental Lab MSC Development, Inc Fort Worth, Texas

Jan 04 2017
Organic Diet Lab Organic Garcinia Slim3201 W Hillsborough Ave #153201 - 1160, Tampa ยท (844) 307-0835 tried it did not like it they keep sending it at $89 a bottle and send two bottles a month I returned 3 shipments and requested a refund only to be promised $180 would be returned within 15 days then anther order came and I was told to keep it Tampa Florida Author: Southaven, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Dec 22 2016
Neurology Health Center - Dr. Julie A Griffith - Over charged and used misdiagnosis to prescribe further useless and costly lab tests - San Rafael California Author: San Rafael, California Doctors: Neurology Health Center San Rafael san rafael, California

Dec 20 2016
The Bolt Agency Premier Image Agency *BEWARE*Unprofessional, failure to pay employees Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Employment Services: The Bolt Agency Denver, Colorado

7, Report #1341968

Dec 12 2016
Voyages Gallia voyages-gallia.fr Voyages Gallia stole copyrighted image from a photographer and used it to advertise own commercial services Paris Author: Toronto, New Jersey Travel Agencies: Voyages Gallia Paris,

Dec 09 2016
Organic Diet Lab Beware!!!! Nothing is free!!! Tampa Florida Author: Fitchburg, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet Lab Florida

9, Report #1341948

Dec 07 2016
marokko.nl Marokko marokko.nl stolen copyrighted images from a photographer and refused to take the image down Netherlands Internet Author: Toronto, Websites: marokko.nl Marokko Internet

Dec 03 2016
State Farm Sharon king Christy Macius underwriter Withholding lab test results Hallandale florida and corporate in illinois Internet Author: Hallandale , Florida Personal Services: State Farm Internet

Nov 29 2016
Image revive Face replens Ripoff/scam Internet Author: Calgary , Alabama Questionable Activities: Image revive Internet

Nov 23 2016
Nutra Force LLC Healthy Image USA LLC Charged my credit card $79.77 and $89.97 for useless capsules I did not order. Tampa Florida Author: Chehalis, Washington Weightloss Programs: Nutra Force LLC Tampa, Florida

Nov 12 2016
wi-tribe.pk/ Wi-tribe PakistanTheir service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period Their service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period. After many days of my complaint when I asked them return my money because you did not provide me what I asked for. Then they said we cannot because it is not in our SOPs. But when I ordered for connection at that time they told me about trial period. That if you did not like our services I'll get my full payment. I lunched my complaint with the trail period but they did not return my money. They are Thief! Islamabad Nationwide
Author: Islamabad, Internet: wi-tribe.pk/ Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
Organic Diet Lab I ordered a trial size of this product just agreeing to pay the shipping cost. 2 weeks later my account was charged $180.00 and 4 days later still no product to return and the phone number ,which I had to look up on line, is unavailable. Tampa Florida Author: New Brighton, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Nov 08 2016
Organic Diet lab product return instructions had an unreadable phone # to contact customer service. Others have had same experience. Tampa Florida Author: Lewiston, Idaho Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet lab Tampa , Florida

Oct 25 2016
Organic Diet Lab Robbed by legal sleight of hand Tampa Florida Author: Bonham, Texas Alternative Health: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Oct 17 2016
Walmart inc Was issued a checked and it bounced Bentonville Arkansas Info lab evalu. Good Grief Author: Mineral Wells , Texas Bad Check Writers: Walmart Mineral Wells , Texas

Oct 14 2016
Concrete Specialist Image ConstructionDavid CharlesDavid Charles Beale Asked for deposit of $1,000 cash down and $1,000 upon completion. Broke concrete on one slab. Said his equipment malfunctioned and would return next day. One week later and no return calls - I facebook messaged his page. Pregnant girlfriend said he is in Louisiana and will not return. Says they are good people and will try to repay some how. No way they can do the work any more. Something terrible happened she said and does not know when he will be back. Have a fake contract with probably a fake address on this contract. Conroe, Texas
Author: Montgomery, Texas Landscape Companies: Concrete Specialist Conroe,, Texas

Oct 10 2016
Mike Adams aka. Health Ranger Natural News Assumed alternative health reporting and self-governed 'science lab reports of harmful foods Internet Author: Lakewood, Washington Misc. Health Specialists: Mike Adams aka Internet

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 14 2016
BLEEDING IMAGE TATTOO Lisa was high ,heroin.. pills?,  And fainted mid way of piercing my lip as soon as she saw blood. My 9 yr old son was there and witnessed it. Unhygienic, unprofessional. Shouldn't operate. Author: Flushing, New York Better Business Bureau: BLEEDING IMAGE TATTOO

Sep 02 2016
palmetto lab i ordered a product and I was told I had a 60 day guarentee if i would have to return the product and I was not satisified and return it. mildred Connecticut Author: Kissimmee, Florida Medical Supplies: palmetto lab mildred , Connecticut

Aug 19 2016
Speedy Cash Mike Jones, Michael Howard, and Jason? Scam Kansas City, Kansas Nationwide
Scam of make bad image Author: Portage, Indiana Loans: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Redtail Technology employees post fake reviews to edit business image - Redtail Technology - Redtail CRM - Redtail Webmail - Redtail Imaging - Gold River California
Author: Gold River, California Computer Software: Redtail Technology Gold River, California

Aug 09 2016
Mr. Plumber Drain Opener *AmeriPlus Inc. Lab Tested Performance Guaranteed. This product did not open drain. THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED. Clearwater Florida Author: Moneta, Virginia Plumbing: Mr. Plumber Drain Opener *AmeriPlus Inc. Clearwater, Florida