Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: brighter image lab
There may be more reports for "brighter image lab"
For more results perform a general search for "brighter image lab"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
OptionsXpress Inc Praxis Financial Solutions sent a letter to my address that i owed $350,438.17. The letter title as FLOW LAB INC... I owned my house 5 years ago and I received the letter twice from Praxis Financial Solution.  IL Author: Long Beach, California Civil Rights Violators: BBB Better Business Bureau: Praxis Financial Solutions Internet

Feb 13 2017
sherry idealbalanceandbeauty.com and Image Revive.com U.S. Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Skin Care: sherry, idealbalanceandbeauty.com and Image Revive.com Internet

Feb 10 2017
FaceReplen - Image Revive I ordered a trail size for the price of shipping and now they are billing 143.83 and will not remove the charge Nowhere on the site did it state I had a time period to cancel and nothing in the shopment of the trial product stated that. Luckliy I hung on to the insert with phone #, not that the person would do anything - total ripoff Toronto Internet Author: British Columbia Skin Care: FaceReplen - Image Revive Internet

Feb 07 2017
Torino Film Lab, TFL, FeatureLab, ScriptLab, torinofilmlab.it Falsely presents itself as promoting emerging filmmakers. Torino, Italy Internet Author: Valletta , Other Arts and Crafts: Torino Film Lab, TFL, FeatureLab, Internet

Feb 04 2017
Face Replen/Image Revive Scam Artists, False Advertising, Awful Customer Service, Rip Off Internet Author: Mississauga, Ontario Skin Care: Face Replen/Image Revive Internet

Feb 03 2017
Julie McClellan OriginalMomUS Cosmetics Blizzard Failure To Pay For Web Design Services, Template, Plugin and Image Licensing Roanoke Virginia
Original Mom US Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Media: Julie McClellan Internet

Feb 02 2017
Organic Diet lab I sent for free samples to try them. Then they billed me $80 which I did not agree to. And sent me more which I refused they were sent back and they billed me again $80. Tampa Florida Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet lab Tampa , Florida

Jan 30 2017
Organic Diet Lab I emailed the company last week to get a RMA and the person told me that customer service would be sending information to me. I called again today 1-30-16 and was told it was past the trial period and I would not get an RMA. I again reminded her I requested an RMA last week, but she still said no. I told her I was going to report her and stop payment on my credit card, Tampa Florida Author: Martinsburg, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Jan 30 2017
Image Revive and Face Replen Beauty Legendary, Compose Beauty DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! http://imagerevivetry.us/ Author: Stillwater Lake, Alabama Beauty Salons: Image Revive and Face Replen Nationwide

10, Report #1352098

Jan 26 2017
Sharper Image Defective Drones Nationwide Author: alexander, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Sharper Image Nationwide

11, Report #1352072

Jan 26 2017
April D. Bennett, April Bennett, Souls Image Photography www.soulsimage.com April D. Bennett and Souls Image Photography www.soulsimage.com. April Bennett Rip off, Photography, Scottsdale, Arizona, Bad Photographer, Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Scottsdale, Iowa Photography: April D. Bennett and Souls Image Photography www.soulsimage.com Internet

Jan 24 2017
Image Development Nicole Alexandra Munning They required me to purchase headshots for $300 and they were horrible. And I didn't get any work either. Thousand Oaks California Author: Moorpark, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Image Development Thousand Oaks, California

Jan 18 2017
Organic Diet Lab Charging my credit card 180.00 two times and sending no product. Can't find them on the wed anymore and my first reciept has the number blocked out. Pissed Tampa Florida
Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Organic Diet Lab Internet

Jan 15 2017
3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Heather E. Wilson Lab Labrador Retriever puppy breeder Conroe Texas
Author: LOUISBURG, North Carolina Dog Breeders: 3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Conroe, Texas

Jan 08 2017
Brighter Image Dental Lab MSC Development, Inc DO NOT PURCHASE VENEERS FROM BRIGHTER IMAGE LAB , they are thieves all the videos that you see on YouTube are lies. Bloggers and You Tubers should be shame to advertising something so expensive and made in China product. Customer service doesn't exist, th DO NOT PURCHASE VENEERS FROM BRIGHTER IMAGE LAB Fort Worth Texas Author: Florida Dental Services: Brighter Image Dental Lab MSC Development, Inc Fort Worth, Texas

Jan 04 2017
Organic Diet Lab Organic Garcinia Slim3201 W Hillsborough Ave #153201 - 1160, Tampa ยท (844) 307-0835 tried it did not like it they keep sending it at $89 a bottle and send two bottles a month I returned 3 shipments and requested a refund only to be promised $180 would be returned within 15 days then anther order came and I was told to keep it Tampa Florida Author: Southaven, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Dec 22 2016
Neurology Health Center - Dr. Julie A Griffith - Over charged and used misdiagnosis to prescribe further useless and costly lab tests - San Rafael California Author: San Rafael, California Doctors: Neurology Health Center San Rafael san rafael, California

Dec 20 2016
The Bolt Agency Premier Image Agency *BEWARE*Unprofessional, failure to pay employees Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Employment Services: The Bolt Agency Denver, Colorado

19, Report #1341968

Dec 12 2016
Voyages Gallia voyages-gallia.fr Voyages Gallia stole copyrighted image from a photographer and used it to advertise own commercial services Paris Author: Toronto, New Jersey Travel Agencies: Voyages Gallia Paris,

Dec 09 2016
Organic Diet Lab Beware!!!! Nothing is free!!! Tampa Florida Author: Fitchburg, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet Lab Florida

21, Report #1341948

Dec 07 2016
marokko.nl Marokko marokko.nl stolen copyrighted images from a photographer and refused to take the image down Netherlands Internet Author: Toronto, Websites: marokko.nl Marokko Internet

Dec 03 2016
State Farm Sharon king Christy Macius underwriter Withholding lab test results Hallandale florida and corporate in illinois Internet Author: Hallandale , Florida Personal Services: State Farm Internet

Nov 29 2016
Image revive Face replens Ripoff/scam Internet Author: Calgary , Alabama Questionable Activities: Image revive Internet

Nov 23 2016
Nutra Force LLC Healthy Image USA LLC Charged my credit card $79.77 and $89.97 for useless capsules I did not order. Tampa Florida Author: Chehalis, Washington Weightloss Programs: Nutra Force LLC Tampa, Florida

Nov 12 2016
wi-tribe.pk/ Wi-tribe PakistanTheir service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period Their service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period. After many days of my complaint when I asked them return my money because you did not provide me what I asked for. Then they said we cannot because it is not in our SOPs. But when I ordered for connection at that time they told me about trial period. That if you did not like our services I'll get my full payment. I lunched my complaint with the trail period but they did not return my money. They are Thief! Islamabad Nationwide
Author: Islamabad, Internet: wi-tribe.pk/ Nationwide